PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi Leonard Has Proven He Is the NBA’s Best All-Around Defender

dabom
03-17-2015, 12:53 AM
Yeah it's a shit website but good read.

http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2015/03/16/kawhi-leonard-has-proven-he-is-the-nbas-best-all-around-defender/

apalisoc_9
03-17-2015, 12:57 AM
dabom with another great thread.

When mainstream big 3 fans are making hate threads about kawhi left and right because they can't stand seeing the end of the big 3 being the best players..

Kawhi is the best player by far now...The dude deserves recognition..sadly, he only gets recognized by real fans.

ChumpDumper
03-17-2015, 12:59 AM
lol hate

lol left and right

lol straw man krew

dabom
03-17-2015, 01:04 AM

When mainstream big 3 fans are making hate threads about kawhi left and right because they can't stand seeing the end of the big 3 being the best players..

Kawhi is the best player by far now...The dude deserves recognition..sadly, he only gets recognized by real fans.

Thanks man. Real fans recognize real fans. I can't stand mainstream fans trolling good threads.

Kawhi will have to settle for first nba all defensive team and maybe all nba second team.

dabom
03-17-2015, 01:05 AM
I just knew chump was going to troll a perfectly good thread. I never even brought up any other players. Chump is definitely a mainstream fan. :lmao

ChumpDumper
03-17-2015, 01:07 AM
I didn't bring up any players at all, dipshit.

Your lover Applesauce did.

lol

dabom
03-17-2015, 01:08 AM
I didn't bring up any players at all, dipshit.

Your lover Applesauce did.

lol

He didn't bring up any players though. Are you offended when he called out mainstream fans? :lmao

ChumpDumper
03-17-2015, 01:10 AM
He didn't bring up any players though. Are you offended when he called out mainstream fans? :lmao

Kawhi is the best player by far now...The dude deserves recognition..sadly, he only gets recognized by real fans.lol failure on top of failure.

Good thing you have a member of your support group here to make out with you.

apalisoc_9
03-17-2015, 01:11 AM
Yup mainstream fans are annoying tbh.

It is what it is...At least there's people out there that recognize him as the best spur...The big 3 mainstream fans here can live on their Nostalgia all they want..Can't do anything about it.

ChumpDumper
03-17-2015, 01:12 AM

It is what it is...At least there's people out there that recognize him as the best spur...The big 3 mainstream fans here can live on their Nostalgia all they want..Can't do anything about it.There he goes again.

lol got you boys all defensive and shit.

Hold on tight to each other.

dabom
03-17-2015, 01:12 AM

It is what it is...At least there's people out there that recognize him as the best spur...The big 3 mainstream fans here can live on their Nostalgia all they want..Can't do anything about it.

Chump is exposing himself. Big 3 mainstream fan. :lmao

ChumpDumper
03-17-2015, 01:14 AM
Chump is exposing himself. Big 3 mainstream fan. :lmaoAnd there you go mentioning other players when I did nothing of the sort.

Your krew is so sensitive.

No wonder you are attracted to each other.

dabom
03-17-2015, 01:16 AM
And there you go mentioning other players when I did nothing of the sort.

Your krew is so sensitive.

No wonder you are attracted to each other.

Dam chump u had 90001 posts in here. :bobo

dabom
03-17-2015, 01:17 AM
I'll let this one slide. :lol

ChumpDumper
03-17-2015, 01:18 AM
Dam chump u had 90001 posts in here. :bobo

I'll let this one slide. :lollol changing the subject once you realized how badly you both fucked up.

Typical hipster fan behavior.

So fearful of real spurfans....

DJR210
03-17-2015, 01:41 AM
:lol I don't get this "mainstream" fans and the big three, and Kawhi as some "underground secret" only the most hardcore of fans will appreciate.. I haven't been following what's going on upstairs much, but is this shtick seriously trolling the simpletons up here??

Edit: Or is it just endless battles w/ Chump?

apalisoc_9
03-17-2015, 01:46 AM
it's obvious..

Thinking Tony is the best player or TD = Mainstream big 3 fan. Obviously TD has been the most consistent because of injuries..

dabom
03-17-2015, 01:48 AM
If I had to choose a player today to guard westbrook durant lebron cp3 harden steph(any other great offensive player) for tonight, I'd have to pick kawhi. He is the DPOY if you ask me.

ChumpDumper
03-17-2015, 01:56 AM
:lol I don't get this "mainstream" fans and the big three, and Kawhi as some "underground secret" only the most hardcore of fans will appreciate.. I haven't been following what's going on upstairs much, but is this shtick seriously trolling the simpletons up here??

Edit: Or is it just endless battles w/ Chump?It's just another failed shtick. They're too busy giggling and braiding each other's hair
to realize how stupid they look or even read replies to their threads.

Everyone loves Kawhi. It's just that some literally love him.

Silver&Black
03-17-2015, 02:01 AM

Yes is the answer to both questions....

Leetonidas
03-17-2015, 02:02 AM

ehh it was kinda funny at first but now it's getting kinda played out tbh especially with Tony, and the majority of the team, finally playing well

Silver&Black
03-17-2015, 02:05 AM
it's obvious..

Thinking Tony is the best player or TD = Mainstream big 3 fan. Obviously TD has been the most consistent because of injuries..

Are we talking strictly about this year? Cause if we are....I would be willing to bet that 95% of posters think that Kawhi is the best player on the team.

:lol You're getting so butt-hurt over the 5%.

dabom
03-17-2015, 02:06 AM
That 5% is the loudest 5% in history. :lmao

ChumpDumper
03-17-2015, 02:07 AM
Yeah, since Tony has been shitting all over them, forcing them to concede that part of the shtick, now they are reduced to making up things out of whole cloth like posters' hating Kawhi.

It's always sad to watch a dream die, but especially sad that HH got caught up in the trolling and ruined what was left of his e-rep here.

Silver&Black
03-17-2015, 02:08 AM
^
^
Another guy butt-hurt about the 5%

dabom
03-17-2015, 02:09 AM
^
^
Another guy butt-hurt about the 5%

Chump? :lmao

100%duncan
03-17-2015, 02:11 AM
Yeah, since Tony has been shitting all over them, forcing them to concede that part of the shtick, now they are reduced to making up things out of whole cloth like posters' hating Kawhi.

It's always sad to watch a dream die, but especially sad that HH got caught up in the trolling and ruined what was left of his e-rep here.

You're easily agitated tbh

ChumpDumper
03-17-2015, 02:12 AM
lol 5%

Most of those just have a disagreement as to how great Kawhi is right now relative to established NBA stars.

If Kawhi isn't already at that level it's probably just a matter of time before he is, so I have no idea why the hipsters have to be so girlish and lakerfanlike in their demands that everyone have the same emotions and share the same cycle as they are.

ChumpDumper
03-17-2015, 02:12 AM
You're easily agitated tbhYou also tried.

dabom
03-17-2015, 02:14 AM
lol 5%

Most of those just have a disagreement as to how great Kawhi is right now relative to established NBA stars.

If Kawhi isn't already at that level it's probably just a matter of time before he is, so I have no idea why the hipsters have to be so girlish and lakerfanlike in their demands that everyone have the same emotions and share the same cycle as they are.

I see some of ya are turning the corner. Good to see. :tu

100%duncan
03-17-2015, 02:15 AM
You also tried.

what? :lol

Everyone here knows they are just baiting for guys like you to respond to this thread.

dabom
03-17-2015, 02:16 AM

Everyone here knows they are just baiting for guys like you to respond to this thread.

:lol

FkLA
03-17-2015, 02:18 AM
A Kawhi highlight vid of just steals, deflections, blocks and tight 1-on-1 D would be awesome. Nigga makes watching defense fun. Aside from when the beautiful game is clicking, seeing Kawhi treat ballhandlers like bitches is the most enjoyable part of Spurs games tbh.

Clipper Nation
03-17-2015, 02:20 AM
A Kawhi highlight vid of just steals, deflections, blocks and tight 1-on-1 D would be awesome. Nigga makes watching defense fun. Aside from when the beautiful game is clicking, seeing Kawhi treat ballhandlers like bitches is the most enjoyable part of Spurs games tbh.

Mainstream fans would rather watch a highlight reel of Enrique dribbling the air out of the ball for 23 seconds and then either hoisting up a brick or flinging the ball at a teammate and expecting to be bailed out :lol

DJR210
03-17-2015, 02:20 AM
:lol Chump with nearly 1/3 of the 30 current posts ITT..

ChumpDumper
03-17-2015, 02:27 AM
I see some of ya are turning the corner. Good to see. :tuNope. Everyone else remains the same.

Your krew had to change to dig yourself out after Tony shit on you so furiously.

ChumpDumper
03-17-2015, 02:28 AM

Everyone here knows they are just baiting for guys like you to respond to this thread.:cry Jes trollin! :cry

They got called out on that weeks ago.

Keep trying though.

apalisoc_9
03-17-2015, 02:31 AM
Mainstream fans would rather watch a highlight reel of Enrique dribbling the air out of the ball for 23 seconds and then either hoisting up a brick or flinging the ball at a teammate and expecting to be bailed out :lol

:lol

dabom
03-17-2015, 02:31 AM
:lol Chump with nearly 1/3 of the 30 current posts ITT..

At this rate he might have 1/2 of the posts. :lmao

DJR210
03-17-2015, 02:54 AM
At this rate he might have 1/2 of the posts. :lmao

Even a mainstream poster can recognize his contribution ITT

ChumpDumper
03-17-2015, 03:03 AM
At this rate he might have 1/2 of the posts. :lmaoWe're tied.

Keep trying.

dabom
03-17-2015, 03:04 AM
Even a mainstream poster can recognize his contribution ITT

:lmao

100%duncan
03-17-2015, 03:11 AM
:cry Jes trollin! :cry

They got called out on that weeks ago.

Keep trying though.

I'm jsut worried about you tbh. You seem so affected by them

romain.star
03-17-2015, 03:17 AM

I totally agree with you on that. Never seen so much hate for a young promising FMVP franchise player

I suggest now that you post the links to these threads

dabom
03-17-2015, 03:27 AM
]I totally agree with you on that. Never seen so much hate for a young promising FMVP franchise player[/B]

I suggest now that you post the links to these threads

Totally agree with you.

romain.star
03-17-2015, 04:30 AM
Totally agree with you.

Let's wait for the links though...

Russo21
03-17-2015, 05:59 AM
Does it matter much in DPOY voting if a player has missed 18 games? That's a fair chunk. If that's not too many games missed he should definitely be Defensive first team or DPOY candidate.

Raven
03-17-2015, 06:56 AM
very poor article, didn't show any sign of evidence whatsover.

Mouth is Bleeding
03-17-2015, 07:01 AM
He is awesome and may be the second best defensive player competing with the very best rim-protectors in the league but it's getting clear now that Gobert is the best defensive player in the NBA.

K...
03-17-2015, 07:37 AM
The author of the article is Dan Schultz. He says in the article:

The mainstream population simply does not pay attention to defense because it is viewed as the less interesting part of the game. Sure, “defense wins championships,” but offense is just so much more fun to watch!

That sounds very like the short bus crew. That and the overall defensive tone of the article puts it I line with a lower level short bus member. So fess up, which of you is Shultz?

Oh and lol, inappropriate use of exclamation in an article or blog.

hater
03-17-2015, 08:38 AM
That sounds very like the short bus crew.

spurraider21
03-17-2015, 10:41 AM
very poor article, didn't show any sign of evidence whatsover.
:lmao mainstream regular season big 3 player fan

FromWayDowntown
03-17-2015, 10:56 AM
Frontcourt: Kawhi Leonard

Oh my god. The Finals MVP missed time with eye and hand injuries, but over the last three weeks, he has looked like a complete two-way terror — a 20-point scorer knocking down pull-ups and floaters while imprisoning whatever poor opponent happens to draw him on the other end.

Seriously: If you are anything but an expert ball handler and you are dribbling within a 20-foot radius of Leonard right now, PASS THE BALL IMMEDIATELY. Leonard is the league’s best perimeter defender, and he belongs in the defensive player of the year conversation despite missing a third of the season so far. He’s the unofficial captain of my Mirror Guy team for defenders who move in such precise concert with their marks that it almost looks as if the offensive player is working against a reflection of himself. Good luck shooting against him in the paint.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-2015-marc-gasol-all-stars-your-guide-to-the-most-watchable-players-in-the-nba/

hater
03-17-2015, 12:28 PM
shouldn't most NBA ball handlers be "expert ball handlers" ??!?

dabom
03-17-2015, 01:12 PM
:lmao mainstream regular season big 3 player fan

DarrinS
03-17-2015, 02:29 PM
Best all around player on the team. And he only get better.

boutons_deux
03-17-2015, 02:51 PM
MJ said he loved the Garden, because the fans really knew, appreciated the game.

Time for KL to show the Garden fans that FMVP KL knows the game, too.