PDA

View Full Version : I'm Not A Cop Guy But I Don't Believe A Person Has To Be Armed In Order To Get Shot

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2015, 02:44 PM
Screw all you racists son of a bitches on this site......however, I did wanna say that I don't believe a person has to have a gun in order to get shot....if I put myself in the cops shoe and I ask you to stop I don't give a fuck if you have a weapon or not if you lunge at me I'm busting a cap in your ass....people now-a-days think that cops shouldn't shoot people unless that person is armed and pointing a weapon at them....fuck that...If I was a cop I wouldn't be out there in the streets fighting with anyone....it's a rule of the game....just like on the gangsta side make a false move and that's it...

cantthinkofanything
03-17-2015, 03:07 PM
Screw all you racists son of a bitches on this site......however, I did wanna say that I don't believe a person has to have a gun in order to get shot....if I put myself in the cops shoe and I ask you to stop I don't give a fuck if you have a weapon or not if you lunge at me I'm busting a cap in your ass....people now-a-days think that cops shouldn't shoot people unless that person is armed and pointing a weapon at them....fuck that...If I was a cop I wouldn't be out there in the streets fighting with anyone....it's a rule of the game....just like on the gangsta side make a false move and that's it...

I don't know about all that.

But I just realized that you might like the show American Crime. One of the main characters is a white chick with a black boyfriend. They're both druggies and in their shack they have all these pictures saved from magazines of black man / white woman couples.

Hold on...I'll look for a YouTube...

no luck...anyway, here's the main couple..

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articles/arts/television/2015/03/150303_TV_AmericanCrime.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

mouse
03-17-2015, 03:21 PM
KZgjdSKNYYI

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2015, 03:21 PM
For as sad as this is...I would have probably done the same thing if I was the cop..has nothing to do with race.....this guy lounged at them with a screw driver..I know he was crazy but to be honest that's not their problem...cops are not doctors...so if you have a crazy relative and you call the cops to help control your crazy relatives then you should expect things to get bad if you can't control them...I saw this in slo-mo and it's clear dude lounged at them to stab them with the screw driver....sure it would be nice if they were better trained to provide assistance and proper care after a shooting but I don't think any of them are really trained for that...maybe about 1-5% of the force is...

cOfJcYUlqjo

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2015, 03:25 PM
to show you how untrained the cops are..they actually had the nerve to say should we handcuff him after he lay dying....this is the type of callousness that people see that make them hate cops...tbh even though I think this was a justified shooting they have no respect for life based on their post shooting conversation....the other thing is they always shoot to kill....they could have maimed the guy or went for the legs to take him down...they always go for head and center mass shots..when in most cases they don't have to...

just horrible