PDA

View Full Version : Michael Bennett: "Get Me Away from Struggle's Ego!"

Clipper Nation
03-17-2015, 04:47 PM
Maybe there’s a reason Greg Hardy (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5187/greg-hardy)’s taking a trip to Seattle.

Apparently, one of their pass-rushers wants out, which would create an opening.

According to Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Seahawks defensive end Bennett is seeking a trade to the Falcons (https://twitter.com/clarencehilljr/status/577887854774214656), and wants a new contract.

Bennett signed a four-year, $28.5 million contract in Seattle a year ago, after winning a Super Bowl on his one-year prove-it deal with the Seahawks in 2013.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/17/report-michael-bennett-wants-trade-to-atlanta-new-contract/

Avante
03-17-2015, 04:54 PM
What an amazing QB, Russell Wilson. Soooooooooooooooooooooo many things we've never seen before. Sooooooooooooooooooo many firsts.

Can he do it again in 2015? There is no doubt he becomes the fastest QB to 50 wins. Yep, another first!

Clipper Nation
03-17-2015, 04:56 PM
What an amazing QB, Russell Wilson. Soooooooooooooooooooooo many things we've never seen before. Sooooooooooooooooooo many firsts.

First QB to lose a Super Bowl because he couldn't complete a one-yard pass at the goal line
First QB to pull a Scottie Pippen and demand that the last play be run for him

Avante
03-17-2015, 05:08 PM
First QB to lose a Super Bowl because he couldn't complete a one-yard pass at the goal line
First QB to pull a Scottie Pippen and demand that the last play be run for him

So he's 1-1 in Superbowls, after just three seasons. Do I really need that long list of QB/teams that wish they had played in a Superbowl?

Clipper Nation
03-17-2015, 05:20 PM
So he's 1-1 in Superbowls, after just three seasons. Do I really need that long list of QB/teams that wish they had played in a Superbowl?

He's 0-1 in Super Bowls, his supporting cast is 1-0.

Avante
03-17-2015, 05:41 PM
He's 0-1 in Super Bowls, his supporting cast is 1-0.

Do you understand stuff like...

passer rating
QBR
TD/INT ratio
GWD

Ya don't do ya, not a clue.

Avante
03-17-2015, 05:54 PM
It is funny wathing those like this idiot, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy is drafted out of Wisconsin (where he led the nation in passing eficiency) to be a back up to the big $$$$ man. So he beats him out then goes three seasons without missing a game. He sets records, he does things never see befgore. He wins more games than anyone ever has. He wins a Superbowl and comes wihin a foot of winning another. And some idiots have a need to play critic, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I've seen them all since the late 50's, have never seen anyone come out of the gate better than Russell Wilson. He simply walked off the bus and took over, amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Now watch what Winston/Mariota do.

You can take anyone ya want, Montana, Marino, Elway, Favre, Peyton, Johnny U, OTTO, Tom Brady!!!!....nobody started off better than Russell Wilson.

Clipper Nation
03-17-2015, 06:00 PM
Do you understand stuff like...

QBR

Probably not the best statistic to be bringing up as a Wilsonsucker:

The Seattle Seahawks (http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/sea/seattle-seahawks) advanced to the Super Bowl in one of the most improbable comebacks in playoff history.

Wilson was abysmal (http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/101593/top-stats-to-know-seahawks-comeback). He threw a career-high four interceptions and became the second player in the Super Bowl era to win a postseason game with that many picks. Through three quarters, Wilson had a 0.2 Total QBR (http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr), and although he increased that number to 13.6 with his late-game heroics, Wilson finished the game with the lowest Total QBR in a postseason win since 2006.

This is not the first time that Seattle has won despite Wilson’s inefficiency. In fact, since 2012, Wilson’s first year in the league, the Seahawks have 15 wins in which their quarterback posted a below-average Total QBR, five more than any other team in the NFL. That includes both of Seattle’s NFC Championship wins during that time.

Seattle’s defense has a knack for playing its best when Wilson and the offense are at their worst. Since the start of 2012, Wilson has had 22 games with a QBR below 50, including 15 wins. In those games, Seattle has held its opponents to an average QBR of 34.0 and has had a per-game defensive efficiency of +7.3. In Wilson’s games with an above-average QBR, the Seahawks have allowed a 45.7 average QBR and have had a +2.4 defensive efficiency rating.

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/101699/no-one-gets-more-help-than-russell-wilson

:lmao Old Faggot

Avante
03-17-2015, 06:22 PM
Stupid, I always talk.....CAREER....ok?

Damn you're dumb.

Clipper Nation
03-17-2015, 06:27 PM
Stupid, I always talk.....CAREER....ok?

Damn you're dumb.

Those stats cover his entire career, retard.

Avante
03-17-2015, 06:34 PM
Those stats cover his entire career, retard.

So who has done it better, after three seasons?

Clipper Nation
03-17-2015, 06:36 PM
So who has done it better, after three seasons?
Judging from the stats, even scrubs like Dalton and Alice Smith have "done it better" :lmao

Avante
03-17-2015, 06:40 PM
Judging from the stats, even scrubs like Dalton and Alice Smith have "done it better" :lmao

RW

Andy Dalton

Comparing first three season QBR's, what the fuck are you lookng at?

Alex Smith doesn't even belong in this converrsation.

Raven
03-17-2015, 06:41 PM
damn cn going ham by stating the obvious :lmao

Clipper Nation
03-17-2015, 06:52 PM
Largest difference, wins and expected wins, last three seasons (including playoffs)

Expected wins
Actual wins
Diff

Russell Wilson
42*
+9.6

Andy Dalton (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/14012/andy-dalton)
+5.3

Alex Smith (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/8416/alex-smith)

+3.7

Avante
03-17-2015, 07:01 PM
Largest difference, wins and expected wins, last three seasons (including playoffs)

Expected wins

Actual wins

Diff

Russell Wilson

42*

+9.6

Andy Dalton (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/14012/andy-dalton)

+5.3

Alex Smith (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/8416/alex-smith)

+3.7

Dude, why ignore the fact that RW has a far far superior QBR?

Come on man even you can't be this fucking stupid.

Clipper Nation
03-17-2015, 07:13 PM
Why ignore the fact that a shockingly large percentage of the Seahawks' wins during the Struggle era have come in spite of Struggle posting a below-average QBR?

Avante
03-17-2015, 07:35 PM
Why ignore the fact that a shockingly large percentage of the Seahawks' wins during the Struggle era have come in spite of Struggle posting a below-average QBR?

Why ignore his QBR vs others with just three seasons experience? Show me someone with a higher QBR rating average after their first three seasons?

Andy Dalton?....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why totally ignore the fact he took off as a rookie and has done more than anyone else ever has, well?

Raven
03-17-2015, 07:51 PM
qbr also strongly favours game managers, so that makes it even worse

Avante
03-17-2015, 07:54 PM
qbr also strongly favours game managers, so that makes it even worse

Compare Tom Brady's first three seasons to RW's. Go ahead, then maybe you'll figure this out.

RW had no time to sit a bench, ok? He took right off, Tom Brady didn't even play his rookie season, what 3-5 passes?

Raven
03-17-2015, 07:58 PM
Compare Tom Brady's first three seasons to RW's. Go ahead, then maybe you'll figure this out.

we're talking about playoff qbr tbh

Clipper Nation
03-17-2015, 08:01 PM
Why ignore his QBR vs others with just three seasons experience? Show me someone with a higher QBR rating average after their first three seasons?

Andy Dalton?....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why totally ignore the fact he took off as a rookie and has done more than anyone else ever has, well?

Struggle has actually done less in three years than 99.9999999% of rookie quarterbacks are asked to do in year one.

Avante
03-17-2015, 08:02 PM
we're talking about playoff qbr tbh

Where did I eve say anything about the playoff QBR?

The guy started every game for three seaons he won more games than anyone ever has, he played in two SB's. He didn't sit a bench like Brady, Rodgers, Favre. He came right in and started winning. Now give me the QB more impressive after just three seasons....well?

Avante
03-17-2015, 08:04 PM
Struggle has actually done less in three years than 99.9999999% of rookie quarterbacks are asked to do in year one.

Want me to make you look as dumb as dumb gets? Wanna compare Joe Montana/Aaron Rodgers/Bret Favre/Tom Brady's first three seasons to RW's?

Want me to shit all over you, again?

Raven
03-17-2015, 08:05 PM
Where did I eve say anything about the playoff QBR?

The guy started every game for three seaons he won more games than anyone ever has, he played in two SB's. He didn't sit a bench like Brady, Rodgers, Favre. He came right in and started winning. Now give me the QB more impressive after just three seasons....well?

if you are answering me, then you are answering to something i say, not you.

Avante
03-17-2015, 08:09 PM
I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO FIND ME ANY QB WHO WAS MORE IMPRESSIVE IN THEIR FIRST THREE SEASONS THAN RW.

All this fucking shuck n' jive and nobody has ever shown me anyone more impreesive.

Come on rookies, who was more impressive, well? WELL?

COMP%
TD/INT ratio
PASSER RATING
PLAYOFF SUCCESS
STARTS
REGULAR SEASON WINS

Who did that better than RW, well?

Raven
03-17-2015, 08:26 PM
I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO FIND ME ANY QB WHO WAS MORE IMPRESSIVE IN THEIR FIRST THREE SEASONS THAN RW.

All this fucking shuck n' jive and nobody has ever shown me anyone more impreesive.

Come on rookies, who was more impressive, well? WELL?

COMP%
TD/INT ratio
PASSER RATING
PLAYOFF SUCCESS
STARTS
REGULAR SEASON WINS

Who did that better than RW, well?

challenge accepted.
Julian Edelman
comp% - 100%
td/int - +infinity
passer rating - perfect
playoff success - 1/1 in sb
starts - not sure what do you mean here
reg season wins - not sure here either

Pelicans78
03-17-2015, 08:58 PM
LOL Avante continuing to respond to every RW thread. Obsessed. Just obsessed.

Clipper Nation
03-17-2015, 10:08 PM
Struggle's "great first three years":

1. Hand it off to Lynch for 90% of the game
2. Throw a few hideous-looking passes, get lucky a couple times
3. Sit back and be carried by your mega-stacked defense
4. Take all the credit

Infinite_limit
03-17-2015, 10:59 PM
One thing is certain, Wilson would never cut it on the Soccer field

The Gemini Method
03-18-2015, 10:31 AM
LOL Avante continuing to respond to every RW thread. Obsessed. Just obsessed. Careful there--both Avante and CN are obsessed with Russell Wilson. One is expected. The other, in his detriment, is like a whore on the Inchon province, being all about that black dick like its going out of style.

Avante
03-18-2015, 11:47 AM
Another day and nobody can come up with a QB more impressive/successful after their first three seasons.

Why am I not surprised?

The fact he wasn't drafted to be the starter then do what he did is a bit unique in it's self.

Has anyone ever actually looked at his stats vs the legends/greats/Hall of Famers? Look at Montana's first three seasons, look at Peytons, look at Bradys.

Keep in mind this isn't about RW vs Tom Brady etc, it's about comparing those first three season only.

Nobody has done it better, PROVE ME WRONG!

Stop with the stupid bullshit and actually compare those three seasons, ok?

vander
03-18-2015, 02:11 PM
what's the over/under on 2013 full time starting QBs that would not have been able to win the SB with that Seattle team?

my guess would be somewhere around 8

Mal
03-18-2015, 03:38 PM
He can just do that ? Demand trade to particular team and void his contract in order to sign new deal with higher pay ?

The Gemini Method
03-18-2015, 03:55 PM
He can just do that ? Demand trade to particular team and void his contract in order to sign new deal with higher pay ? He can demand, but he won't get his way. It would be fiscally irresponsible for the Seahawks to trade him unless they get back Julio Jones and a couple mid round picks. The cap hit would be in the neighborhood of 13-14 million if they did. That would cripple any shot of signing Wagner and Wilson.

Trainwreck2100
03-18-2015, 09:28 PM
He can demand, but he won't get his way. It would be fiscally irresponsible for the Seahawks to trade him unless they get back Julio Jones and a couple mid round picks. The cap hit would be in the neighborhood of 13-14 million if they did. That would cripple any shot of signing Wagner and Wilson.

Who will you guys be bidding against? For Wilson

spurraider21
03-18-2015, 09:42 PM
Who will you guys be bidding against? For Wilson
every team in the league that needs a QB

Trainwreck2100
03-18-2015, 10:39 PM
every team in the league that needs a QB

would you take him?

bigzak25
03-19-2015, 12:41 AM
Just show that scrub the money and break up that defense...

Clipper Nation
03-19-2015, 01:05 AM
He can demand, but he won't get his way. It would be fiscally irresponsible for the Seahawks to trade him unless they get back Julio Jones and a couple mid round picks. The cap hit would be in the neighborhood of 13-14 million if they did. That would cripple any shot of signing Wagner and Wilson.
Not being able to overpay Struggle would be a blessing, not a curse.

spurraider21
03-19-2015, 02:04 AM
would you take him?
wow thats a tough question. i'm personally a big fan of Carr's game. physically, he can do it all... just a matter of him getting more and more acclimated to pro offenses, since he played in the typical shotgun/spread college system. had a fine rookie year given the complete lack of offensive talent around him, and he should only get better

that being said, Wilson is proven to be an above average NFL qb. i'm hoping Carr can reach that level. the raiders believe in Carr, too... and Reggie McKenzie is committed to him. his job security relies on Carr becoming a franchise guy.

the only scenario where the raiders would make a run for him is if they got a great trade offer for Carr by another team. but i doubt Wilson hits the market and i doubt the raiders will give up on Carr

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-19-2015, 07:56 AM
Another day and nobody can come up with a QB more impressive/successful after their first three seasons.

Why am I not surprised?

The fact he wasn't drafted to be the starter then do what he did is a bit unique in it's self.

Has anyone ever actually looked at his stats vs the legends/greats/Hall of Famers? Look at Montana's first three seasons, look at Peytons, look at Bradys.

Keep in mind this isn't about RW vs Tom Brady etc, it's about comparing those first three season only.

Nobody has done it better, PROVE ME WRONG!

Stop with the stupid bullshit and actually compare those three seasons, ok?
Cam Newton

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-19-2015, 07:57 AM
wow thats a tough question. i'm personally a big fan of Carr's game. physically, he can do it all... just a matter of him getting more and more acclimated to pro offenses, since he played in the typical shotgun/spread college system. had a fine rookie year given the complete lack of offensive talent around him, and he should only get better

that being said, Wilson is proven to be an above average NFL qb. i'm hoping Carr can reach that level. the raiders believe in Carr, too... and Reggie McKenzie is committed to him. his job security relies on Carr becoming a franchise guy.

the only scenario where the raiders would make a run for him is if they got a great trade offer for Carr by another team. but i doubt Wilson hits the market and i doubt the raiders will give up on Carr
Wilson would get curb stomped in Oakland... Get real

unleashbaynes
03-19-2015, 09:48 AM
CN with his usual NFL goods. When your QB throws 4 INTS and you still win a playoff game, it's a pretty clear signal of who the weak link is.

spurraider21
03-19-2015, 11:29 AM
Cam Newton

Wilson would get curb stomped in Oakland... Get real
do you ever have actual takes or do you just like to throw quick jabs/attempt to troll?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-19-2015, 11:34 AM
do you ever have actual takes or do you just like to throw quick jabs/attempt to troll?
Cam has proven he can go take a team from the bottom with no talent to a 12 win team. I'd trust Cam over Wilson in Oakland.

Clipper Nation
03-19-2015, 11:41 AM
:lol Cum literally has regressed as a passer every year. If he couldn't run, he'd be working at McDonalds.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-19-2015, 12:01 PM
:lol Cum literally has regressed as a passer every year. If he couldn't run, he'd be working at McDonalds.
More like he runs less every year. You obviously don't watch the Panthers play. His QBR got better every year, and his stats improved, except for this injury-riddled year. And he even closed out strong.

Clipper Nation
03-19-2015, 12:33 PM
More like he runs less every year. You obviously don't watch the Panthers play. His QBR got better every year, and his stats improved, except for this injury-riddled year. And he even closed out strong.

Passing Yards
2011: 4,051
2012: 3,869
2013: 3,379
2014: 3,127

Adjusted Yards Per Attempt
2011: 7.2
2012: 7.6
2013: 6.9
2014: 6.6

Net Yards Gained Per Attempt
2011: 6.87
2012: 6.96
2013: 5.90
2014: 5.82

He also posted a career-low passer rating last year.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-19-2015, 12:46 PM
Like I said, post all his other stats. Also good job not mentioning Carolina used the Air Raid in 2011

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-19-2015, 12:47 PM
Where was Carolina in TOP in 2013? Where was Carolina's line ranked in 2014?

Clipper Nation
03-19-2015, 12:51 PM
Like I said, post all his other stats. Also good job not mentioning Carolina used the Air Raid in 2011

The fact that the coaches quickly pivoted away from a pass-heavy system after a year actually proves my point that Struggle isn't good enough as a passer :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-19-2015, 12:55 PM
The fact that the coaches quickly pivoted away from a pass-heavy system after a year actually proves my point that Struggle isn't good enough as a passer :lol
I thought we were talking about Cam. Cam put up rookie records in that system man..

Avante
03-19-2015, 07:40 PM
RW has a career comp % of 63.4, that is great!

RW has a career passer rating of 98.6, that is great!

This is a guy who left the college game as the all time passing efficency leader.

Only a dummy wouldn't get this.

Clipper Nation
03-19-2015, 08:43 PM
I thought we were talking about Cam.

My mistake, it's easy to confuse the two overrated game-managers.