PDA

View Full Version : Are Kawhi's Late Game Offensive Struggles A Concern Going Forward, tbh?

spurraider21
03-17-2015, 09:18 PM
I'm as big a Kawhi fan there is on this site. You could even call me a player fan, in that regard. He has established himself as the best perimeter defender in the NBA this season (was already among the best, but has really stood out). The Spurs have made a concerted effort to make Kawhi a more central figure in the offense, and it's payed dividends, especially in the last few weeks where he's been dropping 20+ with regularity.

But there's the elephant in the room, which is in the thread title. I know he hit a game winning 3 against the Cavs like 2 years ago, but he has by in large struggled offensively late in games. He still makes clutch defensive plays (strip of Westbrook, stealing from CP3 early this year, etc), but his shots just don't seem to fall. We all remember that he missed a free throw that would have won us the championship. Granted, he played a monstrous game to that point and is one of the main reasons we were even in that position, but this thread isn't about Leonard's overall body of work. It speaks for itself, tbh.

This year he was having another great game against LeBron (this time with the Cavs), and was outplaying him for most of the game. Then in the 4th, he couldn't hit a single shot from the field, and was 1-4 from the free throw line, giving Cleveland the opportunity they needed to force overtime, where we lost.

Today he got a good shot that would have won the game, clean look, and a midrange shot that he's been nailing all year, barely rimmed out. He then missed a FT in overtime, and then dubiously turned the ball over when he was given the ball with a chance to go ahead.

I think Kawhi is the future of the team (not gna say the future will be as good as the past 15 years, but he's growing into an elite player), but are his late game issues something that can be resolved?

BatManu20
03-17-2015, 09:18 PM
If he's our #1 option, then yea, we're prob not winning anything.

daslicer
03-17-2015, 09:19 PM
His inability to hit freethrows in pressure situations is huge.

Kool Bob Love
03-17-2015, 09:20 PM
Offical spurraider Kawhi thread count incoming.

RD2191
03-17-2015, 09:20 PM
no.

jkid12456
03-17-2015, 09:21 PM
kawhi is so overrated, it's ridiculous

skut_farkus
He's a choker plain and simple

loveforthegame
He's 23. This is the first real season he's being tested. Some nights it's pretty and some nights it's really not.

It's a learning process. We should know more in another year or two whether he can handle it or not.

Arc
he's a choker unfortunately.

dabom
03-17-2015, 09:22 PM
Reminds me of the "should we increase kawhi's offensive role?" threads :lmao

OP is a faggot.

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 09:22 PM
I want to blame this game on Pop and that ugly ass beard... But Kawhi can't even hit free throws in the clutch, there's enough evidence to see it. Game 6 wasn't a fluke.

dabom
03-17-2015, 09:23 PM
I want to blame this game on Pop and that ugly ass beard... But Kawhi can't even hit free throws in the clutch, there's enough evidence to see it. Game 6 wasn't a fluke.

Parker doesn't miss freethrows. :lmao

Texas_Ranger
Kawhi is a FT choker so yea if he'll be shooting them in an important game I am concerned.

FkLA
Two games make a pattern? Yeah, not the best late-game performances from him but that doesn't overshadow the fact that he's come up big in the biggest stage year after year. That was a shit performance by the entire team. Both Timmy and Rique missed chippies in the clutch too.

daslicer
He's 23. This is the first real season he's being tested. Some nights it's pretty and some nights it's really not.

It's a learning process. We should know more in another year or two whether he can handle it or not.

No excuses I judge him not by his age but how many years of experience he has. This is his fourth year in the league its about time he starts stepping up in these situations. We'll see come playoff time what he's made of.

Legacy
03-17-2015, 09:24 PM
He was definitely traumatized by 6.

TheGreatYacht
Parker doesn't miss freethrows. :lmao
^ Salty player fan bringing up other Spurs bc his guy is a choker

ElNono
He's learning. I'm fine with it, even if it costs some games. Manu isn't going to be here to win us games forever, tbh...

dabom
03-17-2015, 09:25 PM
No excuses I judge him not by his age but how many years of experience he has. This is his fourth year in the league its about time he starts stepping up in these situations. We'll see come playoff time what he's made of.

:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy

:lmao

Malik Hairston
03-17-2015, 09:25 PM
He played poorly down the stretch, but Duncan was by far the worst player on either team, tbh..that's the bigger concern, he looks worn out, already..

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 09:26 PM
he's a choker unfortunately.

03-17-2015, 09:26 PM
i hope he becomes the best Spurs player over the next five years cuz that'll certainly mean years spent in the lottery for San Anton.

daslicer
03-17-2015, 09:30 PM
:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy

When I said that I was referring to pressure situations. Will Kawhi be able to his his freethrows when it matters in a close game in the 4 quarter. Will he he clutch shots to propell the Spurs to victory. None of that has been proven in the past. He dominated 3 games in the Finals last year that weren't even close.

dabom
When I said that I was referring to pressure situations. Will Kawhi be able to his his freethrows when it matters in a close game in the 4 quarter. Will he he clutch shots to propell the Spurs to victory. None of that has been proven in the past. He dominated 3 games in the Finals last year that weren't even close.

Who do you think was the cause of all that faggot? :lmao

loveforthegame

It might be his 4th year in the league but it's the first year where they're involving him in the offense a lot more. They're trying him out in different situations. Some times it works and some times it doesn't. It's a learning process. What they're having him do this season is no where near the same as his first or second year.

spurraider21
03-17-2015, 09:31 PM
Two games make a pattern? Yeah, not the best late-game performances from him but that doesn't overshadow the fact that he's come up big in the biggest stage year after year. That was a shit performance by the entire team. Both Timmy and Rique missed chippies in the clutch too.
i know he's come up big, and i've cited that in the OP. and i dont know why you're bringing up Tim and Tony. those guys obviously have flaws in their games, but this thread isn't about them.

besides, this thread was also about the spurs long term future with kawhi, which will extend beyond tim and tony.

He played poorly down the stretch, but Duncan was by far the worst player on either team, tbh..that's the bigger concern, he looks worn out, already..
like i said above, i never claimed other guys are perfect :lol... but you bringing duncan in while ignoring the crux of the OP just reeks of deflection tbh

timtonymanu
03-17-2015, 09:31 PM
Kawhi sucked today.

But so did Duncan and Parker. Green missing an open 3 he usually makes also was terrible.

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 09:32 PM
Don't argue with a faggot, man

dabom
03-17-2015, 09:32 PM
It might be his 4th year in the league but it's the first year where they're involving him in the offense a lot more. They're trying him out in different situations. Some times it works and some times it doesn't. It's a learning process. What they're having him do this season is no where near the same as his first or second year.

Some people get it. :tu

I'd rather kawhi lose RS games than come to the playoffs unprepared. Fucking faggots. :lmao

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 09:33 PM
kawhi is so overrated, it's ridiculous

daslicer
03-17-2015, 09:33 PM
Who do you think was the cause of all that faggot? :lmao

Again the games were all blowouts. We saw how he choked under pressure in game 6 '13 by bricking the freethrows. Give me time when Kawhi has hit a clutch freethrow or clutch shot to help the Spurs win a game in the playoffs?

Malik Hairston
03-17-2015, 09:34 PM
i know he's come up big, and i've cited that in the OP. and i dont know why you're bringing up Tim and Tony. those guys obviously have flaws in their games, but this thread isn't about them.

besides, this thread was also about the spurs long term future with kawhi, which will extend beyond tim and tony.

like i said above, i never claimed other guys are perfect :lol... but you bringing duncan in while ignoring the crux of the OP just reeks of deflection tbh

Not really, Kawhi was really bad today, but questioning a Finals MVP's clutchness is extremely stupid, tbh..

spurraider21
03-17-2015, 09:35 PM
why is it that when i ask a legitimate question about kawhi, people are bringing duncan and parker into the thread? can't we have a simple discussion about a guy that will probably get a max contract and be the face of the team for a long time... without getting into a dick waving contest about other players on the team?

Arcadian
03-17-2015, 09:35 PM
His jumper to end regulation touched every part of the rim before rattling out, defying all probability. That's not exactly a cause for concern.

spurraider21
03-17-2015, 09:36 PM
Not really, Kawhi was really bad today, but questioning a Finals MVP's clutchness is extremely stupid, tbh..
being a great playoffs/finals performer like leonard isn't really relevant when specifically discussing scoring ability in the closing moments of games though

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 09:37 PM
why is it that when i ask a legitimate question about kawhi, people are bringing duncan and parker into the thread? can't we have a simple discussion about a guy that will probably get a max contract and be the face of the team for a long time... without getting into a dick waving contest about other players on the team?
Player fans smh.

Malik Hairston
03-17-2015, 09:39 PM
being a great playoffs/finals performer like leonard isn't really relevant when specifically discussing scoring ability in the closing moments of games though

The Spurs never use a single player to "close games"..Parker and Ginobili will occasionally do it, but it's usually a set play that gets Duncan off the curl, or Green/Belinelli taking a 3..even on the Duncan turnover, Leonard was wide open under the basket, and Green was wide open for 3..

Do you have any data that supports your claim, btw? Maybe you're correct, but I'd like to look at the numbers..

dabom
03-17-2015, 09:41 PM
Again the games were all blowouts. We saw how he choked under pressure in game 6 '13 by bricking the freethrows. Give me time when Kawhi has hit a clutch freethrow or clutch shot to help the Spurs win a game in the playoffs?

He was the best player for the spurs in 2013 and missed 1 freethrow. :lmao Not clutch? :lmao
Kawhi and tim was the only reason it went 7 game stupid fuck. :lmao

spurraider21
03-17-2015, 09:42 PM
The Spurs never use a single player to "close games"..Parker and Ginobili will occasionally do it, but it's usually a set play that gets Duncan off the curl, or Green/Belinelli taking a 3..even on the Duncan turnover, Leonard was wide open under the basket, and Green was wide open for 3..

Do you have any data that supports your claim, btw? Maybe you're correct, but I'd like to look at the numbers..
nah, i was just going by observation and posed the question of whether or not it should be a concern. if you don't think its a concern, thats fine. i put up the thread to gather opinions/information. even if we don't necessarily have one "closer" his late game free throw shooting has been spotty. i mean so has Manu's (and Tim missed a big one late today)... but these tend to be chronic things for players. kawhi will be a great spur for a long time, but i've been noticing he's just not the same in late game scenario's (offensively)

Malik Hairston
03-17-2015, 09:43 PM
nah, i was just going by observation and posed the question of whether or not it should be a concern. if you don't think its a concern, thats fine. i put up the thread to gather opinions/information. even if we don't necessarily have one "closer" his late game free throw shooting has been spotty. i mean so has Manu's (and Tim missed a big one late today)... but these tend to be chronic things for players. kawhi will be a great spur for a long time, but i've been noticing he's just not the same in late game scenario's (offensively)

It might be a concern, but there are far larger concerns with this team to worry about that IMO..

They had a 13-point lead at the end of the 3rd tonight and blew it..the game wasn't lost at the end, the game was lost when they allowed the worst team in the NBA to cut the deficit..

Hoops Czar
03-17-2015, 09:44 PM

So you've never question the 2007 finals MVP's toughness. Because I guess doing so would be pretty stupid.

RD2191
03-17-2015, 09:44 PM
lmao, stfu faggot. joestradumbass. kawhi making lebron his bitch.

RD2191
03-17-2015, 09:45 PM
i seriously hope op is trolling

Arcadian
03-17-2015, 09:46 PM
He's not that type of player. He's not simply a "closer", he's much more versatile than that. He's a steady performer. He does lots of things really well, but I don't think he gets better or worse at the end of games.

Malik Hairston
So you've never question the 2007 finals MVP's toughness. Because I guess doing so would be pretty stupid.

I don't question Parker's clutchness, he's pretty good in close games, Pop should probably give him the ball more often, tbh..

spurraider21
It might be a concern, but there are far larger concerns with this team to worry about that IMO..
i agree, never claimed this was the biggest concern. Kawhi's improvement since his time in the league is hte main reason why the spurs went from 1-2 round fodder to title contenders. i'm just asking if it is a concern

They had a 13-point lead at the end of the 3rd tonight and blew it..the game wasn't lost at the end, the game was lost when they allowed the worst team in the NBA to cut the deficit..
i think overall, today was just them playing down to the competition and not taking them seriously, plus some randoms on the knicks having career games.

FkLA

It's a stupid thread. The only reason this is being brought up is because of two recent games. It's like when idiots were overreacting to his terrible 4-5 game slump a couple weeks ago...suddenly his offense was a huge cause for concern. Now it's his late game FTs/performances.

Worrying about his long-term future as a closer is stupid since we can probably count on one hand the amount of times he's been given that responsibility. Can't really make a conclusion one way or the other.

daslicer
03-17-2015, 09:48 PM
He was the best player for the spurs in 2013 and missed 1 freethrow. :lmao Not clutch? :lmao
Kawhi and tim was the only reason it went 7 game stupid fuck. :lmao

Again he choked. He should have hit both you know it and everybody else knows it. Its choking considering Lakers scrub Vujacic could hit 2 freethrows in the same situation Kawhi was in but Kawhi couldn't hit both to win it while a less talented scrub was able to do it.

spurraider21
03-17-2015, 09:48 PM
It's a stupid thread.

http://i.gyazo.com/006e5963a7a4104a7a20421190b1c81a.png

FkLA
03-17-2015, 09:49 PM
but i've been noticing he's just not the same in late game scenario's (offensively)

Today, Cavs game, 6 and what other noticeable games are there?

He had monster games vs the Cavs and in 6 too. Splitting FTs for the latter doesn't really constitute a 'choke' either.

Capt Bringdown
03-17-2015, 09:50 PM
He was definitely traumatized by 6.

He pushed past it last year, but this year he's deffo gone all Nick Anderson on us.

FkLA
03-17-2015, 09:50 PM

You really showed me!! Was I just ethered?

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 09:51 PM

What a faggot :lmao

Clipper Nation
03-17-2015, 09:52 PM
I want to blame this game on Pop and that ugly ass beard...

Of course you do, Joe. You'll throw anyone under the bus to defend your beloved Enrique.

wildchild
We all remember that he missed a free throw that would have won us the championship. Granted, he played a monstrous game to that point and is one of the main reasons we were even in that position, but this thread isn't about Leonard's overall body of work. It speaks for itself, tbh.

This year he was having another great game against LeBron (this time with the Cavs), and was outplaying him for most of the game. Then in the 4th, he couldn't hit a single shot from the field, and was 1-4 from the free throw line, giving Cleveland the opportunity they needed to force overtime, where we lost.

Today he got a good shot that would have won the game, clean look, and a midrange shot that he's been nailing all year, barely rimmed out. He then missed a FT in overtime, and then dubiously turned the ball over when he was given the ball with a chance to go ahead.

I think Kawhi is the future of the team (not gna say the future will be as good as the past 15 years, but he's growing into an elite player), but are his late game issues something that can be resolved?

3 games and how many opportunities Kawhi had to close a game in his career?

I'd say 5/6. The three games you mentioned before, the winning 3 against Cavs, the last 2 FT against the Clippers in november -he made both-, and we can add the last play against Pacers -the Beli's shot-.

The numbers doesn't sound so bad. 6 games, 50% effectiveness...

It's a learning process, in 4 seasons he had the ball in his hands in the last second only 6 times.

Clipper Nation
Spurs/Knicks PG Matchup

Enrique Porker: 21 points (9-20), 6 assists

Langston "D-League Scrub" Galloway: 22 points (10-18), 4 assists, 4 rebounds, 1 steal

:lmao Punked by a D-Leaguer

dabom
03-17-2015, 09:54 PM

God. :lmao

RD2191
03-17-2015, 09:55 PM
What a faggot :lmao
slurp slurp slurp

RD2191
03-17-2015, 09:55 PM
Clipper nation with the nuke.

RD2191
03-17-2015, 09:59 PM
Tim and Manu are gone by now without Kawhi. We would be fighting for an 8th seed. Kawhi is single handedly responsible for Timmy being able to get 5 and maybe play for 6 this season. He can guard the best player in the nba and at least play him to a draw. This thread is ridiculous.

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 10:00 PM
Battle of the role players

Matrix: 13pts, 3/9, 1 assist, 1 steal, 3TO's

Someone named Alexey: 21pts, 6/14, 7 assists, 3 steals, 1TO

Can't even hold his own against someone who got waived by the Wolves :lmao

spurraider21
03-17-2015, 10:00 PM
Today, Cavs game, 6 and what other noticeable games are there?

He had monster games vs the Cavs and in 6 too. Splitting FTs for the latter doesn't really constitute a 'choke' either.
i know he did. in my OP i specifically mentioned how amazing he played in those games. you should probably read a post before starting to comment about it

Clipper Nation
03-17-2015, 10:01 PM

Kawhi isn't a "role player," faggot.

spurraider21
Clipper nation with the deflection.

DMC
I'm as big a Kawhi fan there is on this site. You could even call me a player fan, in that regard. He has established himself as the best perimeter defender in the NBA this season (was already among the best, but has really stood out). The Spurs have made a concerted effort to make Kawhi a more central figure in the offense, and it's payed dividends, especially in the last few weeks where he's been dropping 20+ with regularity.

But there's the elephant in the room, which is in the thread title. I know he hit a game winning 3 against the Cavs like 2 years ago, but he has by in large struggled offensively late in games. He still makes clutch defensive plays (strip of Westbrook, stealing from CP3 early this year, etc), but his shots just don't seem to fall. We all remember that he missed a free throw that would have won us the championship. Granted, he played a monstrous game to that point and is one of the main reasons we were even in that position, but this thread isn't about Leonard's overall body of work. It speaks for itself, tbh.

There's no elephant in the room. Everyone knows Leonard lacks confidence. When Pop has to tell him "you're the man", and he's won a FMVP and still shies away from having the ball late in the game, you know he feels like he caught lightning in a bottle.

He's not the future of this team. He's too talented to be forced into a misfit as a team leader. He'll instead be the reason a team makes it to the Finals and wins, from the defensive side of things. He's got offensive talent, quite a bit, but other than his massive claws he's an average offensive player, maybe even slightly below average. You have to factor in his hands though as they are part of who he is, and he's got great hands, not just great big ones. There are a lot of guys who are really fucking tall who look like a newborn fawn, wobbly legged and can't walk and dribble, but Leonard has use of his hands the way a player should. His problem is that there's the Spurs then there's Kawhi.. he's not really part of the offense. Neither was Blair, though. Not comparing the two, but it's really fucking hard to be incorporated into a 10+ year tenured trio and not look like a turd in a punch bowl.

This is really Pop's challenge, to develop Kawhi despite his early success. It can be harder to develop a guy who's had some success than one who hasn't, because they might stop listening to you, might look beyond you. I don't see that in Leonard, but I also don't see a team leader. I could be wrong, hope I am, but he seems like he'd be most comfortable flying under the radar on offense and wreaking havoc in the open floor. When he's part of the offense, he's being forced into a scheme, and like Pop said, let Leonard do his thing out there, he's got instinct that you cannot teach. Blair had that too, and the Spurs coached him right out of it.

He cerebral, and that's why he chokes. I've seen Tim do it countless times. Kawhi just needs to have some late game successes under his belt and he'll get over that hump. Regardless, he'll give you more chances to not need late game heroics.

spurraider21
03-17-2015, 10:02 PM
Tim and Manu are gone by now without Kawhi. We would be fighting for an 8th seed. Kawhi is single handedly responsible for Timmy being able to get 5 and maybe play for 6 this season. He can guard the best player in the nba and at least play him to a draw. This thread is ridiculous.
kawhi is amazing and is a franchise player worthy of the max. i never denied any of that, i just posed a question... and it just seems like player fans are getting really defensive

RD2191
03-17-2015, 10:02 PM

shved is an established nba player. galloway got called up from his job at foot locker and dropped a career high on parker:lmao

wildchild
03-17-2015, 10:03 PM
i seriously hope op is trolling

No. That's the problem.

He's overreacting like others in panic mode here.

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 10:03 PM
Kawhi isn't a "role player," faggot.
Take the dick out your eyes and watch the games, faggot. Every player in the league knows it... Just ask Durant

RD2191
03-17-2015, 10:04 PM
kawhi is amazing and is a franchise player worthy of the max. i never denied any of that, i just posed a question... and it just seems like player fans are getting really defensive
he choked in 6 but spurs don't make it there without him so it is what it is. when else has he choked? i mean in a meaningful game, not a reg season game.

dabom
shved is an established nba player. galloway got called up from his job at foot locker and dropped a career high on parker:lmao

spurraider21
There's no elephant in the room. Everyone knows Leonard lacks confidence. When Pop has to tell him "you're the man", and he's won a FMVP and still shies away from having the ball late in the game, you know he feels like he caught lightning in a bottle.

He's not the future of this team. He's too talented to be forced into a misfit as a team leader. He'll instead be the reason a team makes it to the Finals and wins, from the defensive side of things. He's got offensive talent, quite a bit, but other than his massive claws he's an average offensive player, maybe even slightly below average. You have to factor in his hands though as they are part of who he is, and he's got great hands, not just great big ones. There are a lot of guys who are really fucking tall who look like a newborn fawn, wobbly legged and can't walk and dribble, but Leonard has use of his hands the way a player should. His problem is that there's the Spurs then there's Kawhi.. he's not really part of the offense. Neither was Blair, though. Not comparing the two, but it's really fucking hard to be incorporated into a 10+ year tenured trio and not look like a turd in a punch bowl.

This is really Pop's challenge, to develop Kawhi despite his early success. It can be harder to develop a guy who's had some success than one who hasn't, because they might stop listening to you, might look beyond you. I don't see that in Leonard, but I also don't see a team leader. I could be wrong, hope I am, but he seems like he'd be most comfortable flying under the radar on offense and wreaking havoc in the open floor. When he's part of the offense, he's being forced into a scheme, and like Pop said, let Leonard do his thing out there, he's got instinct that you cannot teach. Blair had that too, and the Spurs coached him right out of it.

He cerebral, and that's why he chokes. I've seen Tim do it countless times. Kawhi just needs to have some late game successes under his belt and he'll get over that hump. Regardless, he'll give you more chances to not need late game heroics.
:tu good read (yes i read it :lol)

one thing i would say is Kawhi doesn't seem like a guy that will tune pop out because of success. pop always likes guys that can "get over himself" and kawhi seems like a guy who has never come close to that

RD2191
03-17-2015, 10:05 PM
the great shit outing himself as a lebron slurper. what a piece of shit this guy is. how's ur gf faggot? or the girl you had a crush on? lmao. what a scrub.

TheGreatYacht
shved is an established nba player.
New low for the short bus, congrats faggot :tu :lmao

Malik Hairston

Shved is currently the Knicks' best player, actually, so you're right, the Knicks best player outplayed the Spurs best player tonight:lol..

RD2191
03-17-2015, 10:06 PM
New low for the short bus, congrats faggot :tu :lmao
Dat finals mvp though, you mad bro?

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/450687824.jpg

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 10:08 PM
Dat finals mvp though, you mad bro?

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/450687824.jpg
I won't discredit him of that, he killed Rashard that series while the Heat were focused on bigger things :lmao

spurraider21
03-17-2015, 10:10 PM
he choked in 6 but spurs don't make it there without him so it is what it is.
i know. i specifically said that in the OP...

my exact words were "We all remember that he missed a free throw that would have won us the championship. Granted, he played a monstrous game to that point and is one of the main reasons we were even in that position, but this thread isn't about Leonard's overall body of work."

RD2191
03-17-2015, 10:10 PM
http://www.clevescene.com/binary/53b1/1370609530-lebron-spurs.png

Clipper Nation
03-17-2015, 10:11 PM
Take the dick out your eyes and watch the games, faggot. Every player in the league knows it... Just ask Durant

You mean the same Durbeta who was salty and crying like a bitch on Twitter because Kawhi won Finals MVP before him?

RD2191
i know. i specifically said that in the OP...

my exact words were "We all remember that he missed a free throw that would have won us the championship. Granted, he played a monstrous game to that point and is one of the main reasons we were even in that position, but this thread isn't about Leonard's overall body of work."
so then whats the point of the thread? he missed 1 free throw when it mattered. not like he's choking in the playoffs consistently

RD2191
You mean the same Durbeta who was salty and crying like a bitch on Twitter because Kawhi won Finals MVP before him?

Clipper Nation
I won't discredit him of that, he killed Rashard that series while the Heat were focused on bigger things :lmao

http://i.imgur.com/HPuYIVn.jpg

spurraider21
03-17-2015, 10:13 PM
so then whats the point of the thread? he missed 1 free throw when it mattered. not like he's choking in the playoffs consistently
try reading the OP instead of just responding to the thread title

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 10:14 PM
Almost got caught arguing with a slurper and a Clippers fan who's never seen a winning franchise in his life. That was close :lol

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 10:14 PM

RD2191
03-17-2015, 10:15 PM
so there is no concern and your thread is stupid. got it.

DMC
03-17-2015, 10:16 PM

We don't know enough about Shved to say. When Manu came into the league people thought of him as some wild ass European player.

Danny Green got waived twice, once by SA and once by the Cavs, so did Diaw. You cannot judge a player by how another team valued him. Spurs are notorious for playing guys who can't get a roster spot anywhere else.

TXstbobcat

technically the wolves didn't waive Alexey. The wolves traded him.

wildchild

STOP THE LIAR

Kawhi was guarding by Lebron in most of the games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdg7dHYVvMc&feature=youtu.be&a

DMC
03-17-2015, 10:18 PM
:tu good read (yes i read it :lol)

one thing i would say is Kawhi doesn't seem like a guy that will tune pop out because of success. pop always likes guys that can "get over himself" and kawhi seems like a guy who has never come close to that
Yeah I said that: "I don't see that in Leonard, but I also don't see a team leader".

My point is it's not a secret that Kawhi isn't a clutch FT shooter. He's not the best FT shooter in the game, so add some pressure and he's only going to get worse.

spurraider21
03-17-2015, 10:19 PM
his FT% in the playoffs is about 10% lower than in the regular season

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 10:21 PM
We don't know enough about Shved to say. When Manu came into the league people thought of him as some wild ass European player.

Danny Green got waived twice, once by SA and once by the Cavs, so did Diaw. You cannot judge a player by how another team valued him. Spurs are notorious for playing guys who can't get a roster spot anywhere else.
Eh, idk. Manu at least proved himself in Europe and Green never really got a chance in the NBA. This scrub is aiming to be on 6 teams in 3 years.

Still, him outplaying your future max player should never happen if you want to be a serious contender this year

TheGreatYacht
technically the wolves didn't waive Alexey. The wolves traded him.
Damn, what about the Sixers?

RD2191
his FT% in the playoffs is about 10% lower than in the regular season
it is what it is. if he chokes in these playoffs then maybe we can call it a concern. kawhi is not an elite shooter and probably never will be. i don't thinks its choking he just isn't that good of a shooter imo.

RD2191
03-17-2015, 10:24 PM
Eh, idk. Manu at least proved himself in Europe and Green never really got a chance in the NBA. This scrub is aiming to be on 6 teams in 3 years.

Still, him outplaying your future max player should never happen if you want to be a serious contender this year
Parker got torched by Galloway. Let that sink in for a minute. Parker is the highest paid player on the team and he got torched by a no name scrub. I mean do you even think before you type? I'm going with you're just a dumbfuck.

daslicer
03-17-2015, 10:26 PM
it is what it is. if he chokes in these playoffs then maybe we can call it a concern. kawhi is not an elite shooter and probably never will be. i don't thinks its choking he just isn't that good of a shooter imo.

He has the hands that are the size of a 7 fter and I wonder if that is what causes problems for him at times when he's shooting at the freethrow line considering 7fters tend not to be good FT shooters. Unfortunately its pretty harmful for him since he's a perimeter player and perimeter players are relied on heavily to hit FT's under pressure more so than bigmen.

RD2191
03-17-2015, 10:26 PM
Galloway had a career high against Parker. crofl.

Mikeanaro
03-17-2015, 10:27 PM
Galloway is GOAT material tbh.

RD2191
03-17-2015, 10:27 PM
He has the hands that are the size of a 7 fter and I wonder if that is what causes problems for him at times when he's shooting at the freethrow line considering 7fters tend not to be good FT shooters. Unfortunately its pretty harmful for him since he's a perimeter player and perimeter players are relied on heavily to hit FT's under pressure more so than bigmen.
Tim was also a liability at the line in his mvp years. It is what it is and I'm sure it will work itself out.

TXstbobcat
03-17-2015, 10:28 PM
Damn, what about the Sixers?

Sixers traded him to houston.

RD2191
03-17-2015, 10:29 PM
Langston has been playing in the NBA since wait for it...2015!

RD2191
03-17-2015, 10:29 PM
Galloway is GOAT material tbh.
:lolAgainst Parker, yes.

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 10:30 PM
You do realize that being able to hit free throws, and being a good shooter are two completely different things? Put down the burger and pick up a basketball. Idiot smh

HI-FI
03-17-2015, 10:30 PM
seems to be a pattern of scrubs putting together their Career Highlight reel against Parker.

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 10:32 PM
Sixers traded him to houston.
That's pathetic. The worst roster in the league doesn't even want him in their future... Spurs mediocrity incoming once they max Matrix

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 10:36 PM
i hope he becomes the best Spurs player over the next five years cuz that'll certainly mean years spent in the lottery for San Anton.

Hoops Czar
03-17-2015, 10:37 PM
Shved is currently the Knicks' best player, actually, so you're right, the Knicks best player outplayed the Spurs best player tonight:lol..

:lol He's the best player on a D-league roster. He's a below average player who ended up one point shy of having his career high against one of the BEST defenders in the NBA.

RD2191
03-17-2015, 10:41 PM
You do realize that being able to hit free throws, and being a good shooter are two completely different things? Put down the burger and pick up a basketball. Idiot smh
crofl. lemme guess you're a baller?:lmao

RD2191
03-17-2015, 10:41 PM
seems to be a pattern of scrubs putting together their Career Highlight reel against Parker.
Yup.

RD2191
03-17-2015, 10:42 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2071305!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/461200598.jpg

RD2191
03-17-2015, 10:42 PM
Parkers worst nightmare.

spurraider21
03-17-2015, 10:43 PM
Parkers worst nightmare.
:lol deflecting... talking about parker in a thread that has nothing to do with him

where is your god now?

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 10:57 PM
:lol deflecting... talking about parker in a thread that has nothing to do with him

where is your god now?

http://youtu.be/UcahJZjRRM8

RD2191
03-17-2015, 10:59 PM
http://youtu.be/UcahJZjRRM8
http://s4.gigacircle.com/media/s4_75b8b3cb6778fa4e86dc1f7c0d6031ca.jpg

Sean Cagney
03-17-2015, 11:00 PM
If he's our #1 option, then yea, we're prob not winning anything.

^ Barring a huge improvement in Ft's late and so on then you are correct.

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 11:02 PM
^ Barring a huge improvement in Ft's late and so on then you are correct.
The guy is so obsessed with holding his SPG average up. Gave up a shitload of points tonight by risking passing lanes. Iverson cancer-esque

RD2191
03-17-2015, 11:04 PM
The guy is so obsessed with holding his SPG average up. Gave up a shitload of points tonight by risking passing lanes. Iverson cancer-esque

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 11:07 PM
Gave Kyrie his 57 points, let Shved have a career night... What's next for Matrix, tbh

RD2191
03-17-2015, 11:08 PM
Gave Kyrie his 57 points, let Shved have a career night... What's next for Matrix, tbh
lmao, now i know you're trolling. what a bitch. crying cuz the entire forum shat all over you. pusssssyyyy

Hoops Czar
03-17-2015, 11:17 PM

http://alamocitytimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Tony-Finals-MVP.jpg

RD2191
03-17-2015, 11:18 PM
Against the 1 man team Cavs?:lol

dabom
03-17-2015, 11:20 PM
Boobie dude. Is he even in the league? :lmao

TheGreatYacht
Proven competitor.

Matrix 2.0 is a proven choker.

TheGreatYacht
Boobie dude. Is he even in the league? :lmao
Is Rashard in the league? :lmao

Hoops Czar
Against the 1 man team Cavs?:lol

:lol Against the 1 man team Heat. Actually, the 2007 Cavs were the better team.

dabom
Beating role players since 2007. :lmao

RD2191
03-17-2015, 11:21 PM
Proven competitor.

Matrix 2.0 is a proven choker.
http://i.imgur.com/CPYEit4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IU8YzkE.png
http://footbasket.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/kawhi-leonard-stats-vs-lebron-june-2014.jpg

dabom
Is Rashard in the league? :lmao

Was rashard a rookie in 2007? :lmao

RD2191
How mad are you right now on a scale of 1-10? Be honest.

Clipper Nation
03-17-2015, 11:23 PM

Pictured: Enrique after Langston Galloway finished bukkakeing him.

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 11:23 PM
Was rashard a rookie in 2007? :lmao
Was Rashard on a wheelchair near retirement in 2007? :lmao

Hoops Czar
03-17-2015, 11:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CPYEit4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IU8YzkE.png
http://footbasket.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/kawhi-leonard-stats-vs-lebron-june-2014.jpg

I don't know. Comparing Kawhi to a proven playoff finals choker. Are you foreshadowing?

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 11:24 PM
Faggot saying faggot shit. Nobody wants to hear that

dabom
03-17-2015, 11:25 PM
Was Rashard on a wheelchair near retirement in 2007? :lmao

"On June 29, 2006, Gibson was drafted in the second round with the 42nd overall pick of the NBA Draft (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_NBA_Draft) by the Cleveland Cavaliers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Cavaliers)"

Clipper Nation
03-17-2015, 11:25 PM
Faggot saying faggot shit. Nobody wants to hear that

Yeah, that's why nobody likes you.

dabom
03-17-2015, 11:26 PM
I don't know. Comparing Kawhi to a proven playoff finals choker. Are you foreshadowing?

We're comparing kawhi and tony right? :lmao

RD2191
03-17-2015, 11:26 PM

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 11:29 PM
"On June 29, 2006, Gibson was drafted in the second round with the 42nd overall pick of the NBA Draft (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_NBA_Draft) by the Cleveland Cavaliers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Cavaliers)"

Rashard Lewis, 15 year veteran. For some reason in all his stats... The 2014-2015 season isn't on there :lmao

RD2191
03-17-2015, 11:30 PM
Do people forget that Parker usually gets benched in late game situations when the game is close?:lol

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 11:31 PM
1/13 against Matt Barnes :lmao

wildchild
03-17-2015, 11:32 PM
Rashard Lewis, 15 year veteran. For some reason in all his stats... The 2014-2015 season isn't on there :lmao

STOP THE LIAR

Kawhi was guarding by Lebron in most of the games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdg7dHYVvMc&feature=youtu.be&a

RD2191
03-17-2015, 11:32 PM
Do people forget that Parker usually gets benched in late game situations when the game is close?:lol

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 11:33 PM
1/13 against Matt Barnes :lmao
3/9 against Alexey

RD2191
03-17-2015, 11:35 PM
3/9 against Alexey
Parker 9-20 against the defensive player of the year Langston Galloway who has been playing in the NBA since 2015.

RD2191
answer wildchild, faggot. oh that's right, you have no stats.

dabom
Parker 9-20 against the defensive player of the year Langston Galloway who has been playing in the NBA since 2015.

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 11:37 PM
45% > 33%

Torched by someone who's been on 5 teams in 3 years, lol

wildchild
03-17-2015, 11:38 PM
Gave Kyrie his 57 points

A troll who didn't even watch games.

Tony guarded Kyrie all game until the overtime.

RD2191
03-17-2015, 11:38 PM
45% > 33%

Torched by someone who's been on 5 teams in 3 years, lol
son, you can't spin getting shat on by a player who has been in the nba since 2015. just stop. your face is full of jizz. wipe yourself off.

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 11:39 PM
son, you can't spin getting shat on by a player who has been in the nba since 2015. just stop. your face is full of jizz. wipe yourself off.
What's a better fg%... 45 or 33 :lmao

wildchild
03-17-2015, 11:40 PM
answer wildchild, faggot. oh that's right, you have no stats.

Joestradamus...

RD2191
03-17-2015, 11:40 PM
Joestradamus...
:lol

RD2191
03-17-2015, 11:41 PM
What's a better fg%... 45 or 33 :lmao
-4:lmao

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 11:43 PM
-4:lmao
Spinning :lmao

1/13 against Barnes' corpse

RD2191
03-17-2015, 11:43 PM
Spinning :lmao

1/13 against Barnes' corpse
crofl, answer wildchild faggot. kyrie dropping 57 on parker. galloway dropping career high on parker. kawhi +5. lol.

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2015, 11:47 PM
crofl, answer wildchild faggot. kyrie dropping 57 on parker. galloway dropping career high on parker. kawhi +5. lol.
Answer what?

Answer me first queer... What's a better FG%, 45 or 33

RD2191
03-17-2015, 11:48 PM
Answer what?

Answer me first queer... What's a better FG%, 45 or 33
better plus minus -4 or +5.?

Hoops Czar
03-17-2015, 11:50 PM

Parker wasn't guarding Kyrie for the second half or OT. So statistically speaking, that's impossible.

RD2191
03-17-2015, 11:51 PM
Parker wasn't guarding Kyrie for the second half or OT. So statistically speaking, that's impossible.
was already going when kawhi/green got switched onto him, thanks parker

wildchild
03-18-2015, 12:00 AM
Answer what?

1-You said Lewis was defending Kawhi all series but I posted a video where Lebron was guarding Kawhi most of the games.

2-You said Kyrie scored 57 points on Kawhi but he wasn't guarding him until the OT.

3-You said I can't understand stats but what's stats?

FkLA
03-18-2015, 12:30 AM
i know he did. in my OP i specifically mentioned how amazing he played in those games. you should probably read a post before starting to comment about it

Ok, you still didn't answer the question on how you've noticed that he's 'not the same' in late-game situations. What other noticeable games has he shrunk in?

apalisoc_9
03-18-2015, 12:33 AM
This thread is retarded.

Kawhi has been the best late game player in the last 3 years in the playoffs..

Terrible player fans making up lies.

TheGreatYacht
03-18-2015, 12:40 AM
Great basketball discussion by OP

cjw
03-18-2015, 12:58 AM
Marco's foot not on line = win tonight

Marco not being in game and Diaw not getting switched into Shved foul on three = win (though Green fouls all the time on threes)

Crappy game all around but time to burn the game tape and move on. They sucked tonight and won't win a quarter in the playoffs with an effort like that.

spurraider21
03-18-2015, 12:59 AM
:lol deflection

http://i.gyazo.com/3fea6148219279bfcf4e636884c4e77d.png

ChumpDumper
03-18-2015, 02:17 AM
Now he's deflection bumping.

spurraider21
03-18-2015, 04:53 AM
gotta make sure this stays above the damage control thread spam that ensued

TheGreatYacht
03-18-2015, 09:04 AM
:lol deflection

http://i.gyazo.com/3fea6148219279bfcf4e636884c4e77d.png

loveforthegame
03-18-2015, 09:17 AM
Not sure about the fts. Some guys over come it and some guys don't. Maybe that will be the one blip on his career. Time will tell.

As for the other offense, I'll give him more than one season before judging if he can handle it or not. Not many guys can go from 0 to 60 and perfect the changes. He's improved every season but that doesn't mean there won't be some bumps and bruises along the way.

hater
03-18-2015, 09:17 AM
kiwi will fix evrything

K...
03-18-2015, 09:44 AM
Woo, quite a lot of trash in this thread.back to op. I've often wondered if kawhi spends too much on defense and is gassed at the ends of games....resulting in short free throws.
There are very few elite two way guys in the nba. I don't think this is an accident.

I'm not saying kawhi needs to abandon the defense, but just play smarter. He'll get it.

TheGreatYacht
03-18-2015, 09:54 AM
Woo, quite a lot of trash in this thread.back to op. I've often wondered if kawhi spends too much on defense and is gassed at the ends of games....resulting in short free throws.
There are very few elite two way guys in the nba. I don't think this is an accident.

I'm not saying kawhi needs to abandon the defense, but just play smarter. He'll get it.
Trust me. He didn't waste all of his energy on that shit he showcased yesterday vs Shved. He got beat off the dribble about 10 times

RD2191
03-18-2015, 10:13 AM
Trust me. He didn't waste all of his energy on that shit he showcased yesterday vs Shved. He got beat off the dribble about 10 times
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/229/671/2861d8f1b51644726ebf39caec8ee92a_crop_north.jpg?w= 630&h=420&q=75

K...
03-18-2015, 10:42 AM
Deflection classic. I'm a bit worried that rob may have strained his gif posting finger last night. Between that and jacking off at spurs loss he night get arthritis.

Back to op, maybe kawhi gets tired having to guard the other teams best player and being a first option. This doesn't mean he's not a potential all star, it just means the spurs should look elsewhere for talent to compliment him.

Brazil
03-18-2015, 11:30 AM

OP is a faggot.

faggot? :lmao

Fucking faggots. :lmao

stupid fuck. :lmao

:lol 90% of dabom's posts content
:lol rookie of the year
:lol elite

spurraider21
03-18-2015, 11:37 AM
dominant

TD 21
03-18-2015, 05:06 PM
Too early to say if they're an issue going forward, as he's only played the role of featured scorer for basically a few months, but he does shoulder a lot of the blame for this team constantly coming up short in close/overtime games. If he's going to be something like a co go-to guy offensively, then at some point he needs to be the primary reason they pull one of said games out.

So many random games like yesterday's over the years where one or more of the big three flat out decided they weren't going to lose a game like that and through sheer will dragged the team to victory. I'm not saying Leonard can't, but we need to start seeing it.

FkLA
03-18-2015, 05:11 PM
What games are you guys speaking of where he constantly comes up short? He missed two FTs vs Cleveland (otherwise had a monster game) and had a poor overall showing vs NY including down the stretch and suddenly he's some kind of choker. Let's just forget how big he's been during the last three postseasons as a 20-23 yr old. :lol

Holden_Caulfield
03-18-2015, 05:15 PM
he shouldnt leave each practice until he makes 500 free throws tbh

Hoops Czar
03-18-2015, 05:48 PM

:lmao "it" factor

tholdren
03-18-2015, 07:51 PM
Shit factor

Fify

TheGreatYacht
03-18-2015, 08:10 PM

dabom
03-18-2015, 08:42 PM
Ya just mad I bitch slap all of ya when ya get to talking stupid. :lmao

dabom
03-18-2015, 08:42 PM
In ya's head. :lol

Chinook
03-18-2015, 09:14 PM
Nah, but perhaps someone else should be in for free throws. It's not like Kawhi is great at them normally.

dabom
03-18-2015, 09:35 PM
Nah, but perhaps someone else should be in for free throws. It's not like Kawhi is great at them normally.

Lets just have your top 2 rebounder in the bench. :lol

Hoops Czar
03-18-2015, 09:38 PM

...... continued

Chinook
03-18-2015, 11:02 PM
Lets just have your top 2 rebounder in the bench. :lol

Yeah, because rebounding is important to free-throw shooting. :rolleyes

apalisoc_9
03-18-2015, 11:06 PM
Yeah, because rebounding is important to free-throw shooting. :rolleyes

In late game situation it is.

Chinook
03-18-2015, 11:19 PM
In late game situation it is.

In some, yes. In others, no. Late-game situations are not all the same.

apalisoc_9
03-18-2015, 11:23 PM
In some, yes. In others, no. Late-game situations are not all the same.

I'd say most, instead of some. Let's be honest here, Kawhi's free throws wasn't a result of Pop running plays for him. He made an offensive board and missed his shots. When's the last time Pop called a play for TD on FT situations? In the spurs case, Kawhi and TD are arguably the two best players in the team, not to mention legitimate Decoy players.. No team is dumb enough to fall for a Bonner, Joseph or whoever you want to replace the two as potential scorers...

spurraider21
03-19-2015, 02:47 AM
Kawhi had the ball late and isolated and lost his dribble/turned it over. he gets his chances

dabom
03-19-2015, 02:50 AM
Kawhi had the ball late and isolated and lost his dribble/turned it over. he gets his chances

must be learning from manu. :lmao

Brazil
03-19-2015, 06:54 AM

:lmao faggot

Raven
03-19-2015, 07:11 AM
he's 23, so no.

Chinook
03-19-2015, 09:07 AM
I'd say most, instead of some. Let's be honest here, Kawhi's free throws wasn't a result of Pop running plays for him. He made an offensive board and missed his shots. When's the last time Pop called a play for TD on FT situations? In the spurs case, Kawhi and TD are arguably the two best players in the team, not to mention legitimate Decoy players.. No team is dumb enough to fall for a Bonner, Joseph or whoever you want to replace the two as potential scorers...

All that's well and good. But there are obvious situations where the Spurs are just trying to inbound the ball and get fouled. Those tend to be the possessions that Duncan has thrown away at the end of games this season, for example. In those situations, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to have Kawhi on the floor if he's having FT issues.

apalisoc_9
03-19-2015, 10:35 AM
All that's well and good. But there are obvious situations where the Spurs are just trying to inbound the ball and get fouled. Those tend to be the possessions that Duncan has thrown away at the end of games this season, for example. In those situations, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to have Kawhi on the floor if he's having FT issues.

It all comes down to development I guess. If the spurs are going to pay kawhi the max, they can't have him seating on late game situations. It's not like he's a terrible FT shooter either. Pop just wants the kid the grow. It's the regular season..Perfect time to do it.

Brazil
03-19-2015, 11:04 AM
It all comes down to development I guess. If the spurs are going to pay kawhi the max, they can't have him seating on late game situations. It's not like he's a terrible FT shooter either. Pop just wants the kid the grow. It's the regular season..Perfect time to do it.

agreed

Kawhi is gonna be a focal point of Spurs O and opponent D, he needs to get used to and be on the floor in late games situation. He is almost a .8 FT shooter which is more than solid, he just need to chill in late game situations.

spurraider21
04-23-2015, 12:17 AM
where's he been

MI21
04-23-2015, 12:22 AM
The game doesn't look natural to him down the stretch which is so weird for a guy who has excelled in big series his whole career - just not exactly in big singular moments. That play late in the game was drawn up for him and he got rid of it towards the hoop like a hot potato.

Kawhi pls - dominate in OT.

spurraider21
04-23-2015, 12:34 AM
he had a solid OT :tu

found green for 3 early, big outlet to mills, and nice backdoor layup

tholdren
04-23-2015, 12:36 AM
he had a solid OT :tu

found green for 3 early, big outlet to mills, and nice backdoor layup

lol but cant gernerate points - which is what we need. He's not a scorer and that's the problem.

KL2
04-23-2015, 12:41 AM
lol but cant gernerate points - which is what we need. He's not a scorer and that's the problem.

21 points in 27 mins, 8-12, then they completely stopped going to him, can't score? Lmao.

MI21
04-23-2015, 12:42 AM
When he is out there just playing, as part of the unit, he is incredible in big games/series etc, it's when he is singled out offensively to make a big play 1 on 1 etc he struggles. To be honest, he hasn't had many opportunities at that and there isn't many players that consistently deliver in that situation.

tholdren
04-23-2015, 12:45 AM
21 points in 27 mins, 8-12, then they completely stopped going to him, can't score? Lmao.
No they didnt completely stop going to him, he just didnt do shit. Where was KL in the 4th and OT? Thats right deferring to mills.

KL2
04-23-2015, 12:48 AM
No they didnt completely stop going to him, he just didnt do shit. Where was KL in the 4th and OT? Thats right deferring to mills.

They stopped going to him lmao, he rarely touched the ball, and when he did he was breaking down the defense. Spurs were busy getting shots for other guys, they do this all the damn time lol

spurraider21
11-25-2015, 10:50 PM
kawhi taking a wet shit on this thread. awesome to see him continue to take steps towards superstardom :tu

bic50
11-25-2015, 11:11 PM
kawhi taking a wet shit on this thread. awesome to see him continue to take steps towards superstardom :tu

:toast

dabom
11-25-2015, 11:12 PM
Reminds me of the "should we increase kawhi's offensive role?" threads :lmao

OP is a faggot.

TXstbobcat
11-25-2015, 11:13 PM
He was fucking clutch tonight putting the mavs away

pgardn
11-25-2015, 11:21 PM
He was fucking clutch tonight putting the mavs away

More confidence, better KL