PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs don't need homecourt advantage? They're pathetic on the road.

Ice009
03-18-2015, 06:44 AM
What is the F is this team doing?

I couldn't watch the game live, just finished watching it right now and am totally disgusted in their play, let alone the fact they freaking lost the game. Unbelievable. We've got some real pussies on this team that don't know how to motivate themselves and play with fire. I can't believe how poor they were. Leonard got roasted by Shved. Props to him. Slap upside the head to Leonard. Pathetic performance on defense tonight.

Pop seems to not care about home court advantage, yet the Spurs just lost another road game, and this time it was against one of the worst teams in the NBA. That is not good at all. So this team doesn't need home court advantage? Looking at the way they've played on the road this season, it seems they need it more than any other Western Conference playoff team. All they've shown on the road so far this season is that they're just a poor road team that lacks focus and can't play a whole 48 minute game. They haven't shown much toughness or focus on the road at all. Lots of mental errors though.

Pathetic performance and coaching. Rotations were a joke yet again. I don't normally get on anyone about their appearance, but darn, shave that freaking beard, Pop. That's enough with trying to look smart. How about being smart for once this season and stop screwing around.