PDA

View Full Version : Apalisoc and Malik Hariston need to leave immediately!

kobyz
03-18-2015, 07:25 AM
This season they are trying to take leading posters roles, but they just doesn't have the capability and humanity to do so and should not allow, they so immature, lacking integrity, full of shit with their player agenda, using schemes and intrigues, causing bad and ugly atmosphere, it's not wonder that the Spurs are a mess this season, those two posters bringing bad karma and cursing the team... Someone who is in charge should at least disable their starting threads option...

le13
03-18-2015, 08:59 AM
They are just kids with no brain and no BBIQ. Just pathetic. But agree about your statement. I thought that a poll was made to ban both of them few weeks ago???

Indeed they are actually the cancer of this forum and fanbase spurs team. The quality of this forum has decreased since then.. I am missing a lot Timvp, Korry and Bruno

TheGreatYacht
03-18-2015, 09:03 AM
Preach

Plum Island
03-18-2015, 10:55 AM
The place stinks with or without them.

houston spurs fan
03-18-2015, 11:36 AM
They are the same guy using different accounts

Darius Bieber
03-18-2015, 11:49 AM
Even though I don't agree with much of their posts, at least they make this forum look a bit more active.

bklynspursfan
03-18-2015, 11:50 AM
Even though I don't agree with much of their posts, at least they make this forum look a bit more active.

I'd rather it be less active and have more quality discussion

Raven
03-18-2015, 12:18 PM
how about you leave instead? sounds easier.

Cry Havoc
03-18-2015, 12:46 PM

x1000

SPAM is active too. But it just turns to shit when you digest what it actually consists of.

slick'81
03-18-2015, 01:10 PM
Attention whores nothing more

K...
03-18-2015, 01:16 PM
Yeah, a one thread per day limit would be ideal. Maybe I should offer a cash reward to post less.

vander
03-18-2015, 02:04 PM
the rest of the forum just need to stop taking the bait. It's sad that people still respond tbh

cantthinkofanything
03-18-2015, 02:10 PM
the rest of the forum just need to stop taking the bait. It's sad that people still respond tbh

I was going to say, "another shitty take from Vander".

But instead I'm telling you to shut up, put on your big boy pants and man the fuck up for the Spurs beatdown of the Bucks tonight.
What say you Vander?

Malik Hairston
03-18-2015, 02:14 PM
I haven't made a Parker thread in a week, and I haven't made a negative Parker thread in like 2 weeks, tbh:lol..damn, some of y'all are scarred from a little fun we had..

kobyz
05-09-2015, 12:33 AM
Fuch them!! I know long ago those two will kill us and you didn't want to do anything about it... You had to much respect to listen to me and now we are dead!!

TheGreatYacht
05-09-2015, 12:35 AM
OP you could've just put Harlem on the title, tbh

illusioNtEk
05-09-2015, 03:34 AM

Skull-1
05-09-2015, 07:54 AM
This season they are trying to take leading posters roles, but they just doesn't have the capability and humanity to do so and should not allow, they so immature, lacking integrity, full of shit with their player agenda, using schemes and intrigues, causing bad and ugly atmosphere, it's not wonder that the Spurs are a mess this season, those two posters bringing bad karma and cursing the team... Someone who is in charge should at least disable their starting threads option...

Fargin' illiterate emo trying to make rules. :lol

kaji157
05-09-2015, 10:51 AM

I think some posters are irrational sometimes and maybe a bit ego-centric in trying to make either of their threads relevant by any means necessary, but for sure i don´t care what they do, this is internet and should be free to anyone to do as they like without insulting or bashing other members of the community.

Obviously i disagree with you if you think the solution is to limit their posting rights. That´s not the answer, just ignore their threads.

Mr Bones
05-09-2015, 12:38 PM

x1000

SPAM is active too. But it just turns to shit when you digest what it actually consists of.

ChumpDumper
05-09-2015, 01:04 PM
I haven't made a Parker thread in a week, and I haven't made a negative Parker thread in like 2 weeks, tbh:lol..damn, some of y'all are scarred from a little fun we had..You're just a shitty poster now, dude.

You destroyed your own precious rep.

And now a word from gtown.

Leetonidas
05-09-2015, 01:06 PM
lol at emobyz saying others lack maturity when he is ready to paint his wall with his brains over the Spurs losing :lmao

Malik Hairston
05-09-2015, 01:14 PM
:lol CuckDumper replying to a post I made 3 months ago..probably reported it like he always does:lol..this man is so thirsty..

Damn, it must hurt all these posters that I was correct all season, while they were complaining about threads that ultimately were accurate assessments of Parker and the team, tbh..

ChumpDumper
05-09-2015, 01:22 PM
:lol CuckDumper replying to a post I made 3 months ago..probably reported it like he always does:lol..this man is so thirsty..It shows how long you drove this shtick into the ground, genius.

Damn, it must hurt all these posters that I was correct all season, while they were complaining about threads that ultimately were accurate assessments of Parker and the team, tbh..You're just a terrible poster, dude. I don't know why you care about your rep so much and actively strive to destroy it at the same time.

kobyz
05-09-2015, 11:52 PM
You're just a shitty poster now, dude.

You destroyed your own precious rep.

And now a word from gtown.

kobyz
05-09-2015, 11:59 PM
disgrace you keep letting those two continue with their act and stink this place...

Mikeanaro
05-10-2015, 02:21 AM
Lol, because this place would be so much better without them, like ¨Parker is the best PG ever¨ ¨He gave his all for us¨ ¨They won 4 rings together¨ ¨Toty was the fundamental¨ ¨MVPork please rest and give us one magnificent run¨and the best of all ¨We go as far as MVPorker goes¨:tu:tu:tu

kobyz
05-10-2015, 02:59 AM
Lol, because this place would be so much better without them, like ¨Parker is the best PG ever¨ ¨He gave his all for us¨ ¨They won 4 rings together¨ ¨Toty was the fundamental¨ ¨MVPork please rest and give us one magnificent run¨and the best of all ¨We go as far as MVPorker goes¨:tu:tu:tu yes cause that player fan group led by two assholes took away any rationalism and humanity the forum has had, they only spoil and pollute the forum, to glorify and save their client from criticism they willing to do everything, to go the lowest, to lose any trace of reality, to totally kill spurs legend because of one bad year and even to bad mouth the one and only Tim Duncan... This place is not a spurs place to me if you keep letting them to do their shit here...

Mikeanaro
05-10-2015, 03:15 AM
yes cause that player fan group led by two assholes took away any rationalism and humanity the forum has had, they only spoil and pollute the forum, to glorify and save their client from criticism they willing to do everything, to go the lowest, to lose any trace of reality, to totally kill spurs legend because of one bad year and even to bad mouth the one and only Tim Duncan... This place is not a spurs place to me if you keep letting them to do their shit here...
Calm down man, its all good you can make your threads too giving your opinions.