PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee tonight...actually happy for a back to back

cantthinkofanything
03-18-2015, 08:55 AM
If Spurs have anything left at all, they need to get that taste out of their mouth from last night. They ought to be chomping at the bit to get on the court again. If they lay down tonight, they are just as pathetic as last night's loss indicated and first round fodder for anyone.

TXstbobcat
03-18-2015, 09:12 AM
I will be at the game tonight.

cantthinkofanything
03-18-2015, 09:20 AM
I will be at the game tonight.

well, I hope you see something better than the shit they put out last night. If you sense things going the wrong way, ask Pop if he'll sub you in for Parker.

look_at_g_shred
03-18-2015, 09:20 AM
:flag:

bklynspursfan
03-18-2015, 09:22 AM
Milwaukee lost last night too in a tough game vs Pelicans. Both teams will be looking to bounce back. Could have B2B losses here. Which sucks considering the 3 seed was a possibility. Still is, but with some tough games coming up, you can't blow games against shitty teams like the Knicks. Just inexcusable

hater
03-18-2015, 09:30 AM
win or lose tonight. this team has major flaws.

If it wasn't for the shit contenders in the west (LOLckets, LOLrland, LOLippers, Lollericks) I'd say this team is absolutely done.

cantthinkofanything
03-18-2015, 09:35 AM
Milwaukee lost last night too in a tough game vs Pelicans. Both teams will be looking to bounce back. Could have B2B losses here. Which sucks considering the 3 seed was a possibility. Still is, but with some tough games coming up, you can't blow games against shitty teams like the Knicks. Just inexcusable

Yeah. I realize last night was "just one game" but demolishing the T'Wolves but then losing to the Knicks shows just how inconsistent they can be. The reality is that when they play bad, they don't have someone that can come up with 40 points. Or a combination of 2 players than can get 60. They are what they are. Hopefully, there is still enough time for them to catch fire. I thought they might have already but not after the Knicks game.