PDA

View Full Version : Game Thread Spurs vs. Bucks - 7:00 CST - gonna be a beatdown

Pages : [1] 2 3

cantthinkofanything
03-18-2015, 12:40 PM
I'm done with any negativity. Spurs real turnaround begins tonight. From this game forward, Spurs are gonna play at the top of their game.
Leonard is going into beast mode. Parker is going to be quick as ever and make great passes. TD will return to a model of consistency.
I'm calling it right here, right now.

Who's with me?

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

$pursDynasty
03-18-2015, 12:42 PM
I will always roll with the Spurs, Go Spurs Go...for SIX!!!

Robz4000
03-18-2015, 12:46 PM
Bucks by 10. Spurs look content to just make the playoffs this year tbh. At this point they just wanna stay healthy.

Cry Havoc
03-18-2015, 12:47 PM
We had won 7 of 8 before playing the Knicks and the only loss was to a ridiculous night from Kyrie. I think we're fine. Even the championship Spurs were no strangers to losing games to bad teams.

cantthinkofanything
03-18-2015, 12:51 PM
We had won 7 of 8 before playing the Knicks and the only loss was to a ridiculous night from Kyrie. I think we're fine. Even the championship Spurs were no strangers to losing games to bad teams.

I agree for the most part. But looking at that Knicks starting lineup...seems way worse than having one off game. I know they are NBA players but that Knicks' team is total dogshit. Doesn't matter though because that was yesterday.

cantthinkofanything
03-18-2015, 12:52 PM
Bucks by 10. Spurs look content to just make the playoffs this year tbh. At this point they just wanna stay healthy.

No fucking way. Might not be a blowout but there is no way Spurs lose this one.

Malik Hairston
03-18-2015, 12:53 PM
Spurs winning streak was @ home vs. a bunch of shitty teams, tbh..the Phoenix road W was impressive, but at this point, you could argue that it was just as fluky as the Knicks loss, unfortunately..

Bucks have been a terrible team since trading for Cancer-Williams, so Spurs should win, but it's a back-to-back and the best playmaker on the team is still out, so a blowout seems unlikely..

RD2191
03-18-2015, 12:53 PM
bucks by 15

cantthinkofanything
03-18-2015, 12:54 PM
Bucks starting 5:

PG - Michael Carter Williams
SG - Khris Middleton
SF - Giannis Anteokounmpo
PF - Ersan Ilyasova
C - Zaza Pachulia

cantthinkofanything
03-18-2015, 12:56 PM
Spurs winning streak was @ home vs. a bunch of shitty teams, tbh..the Phoenix road W was impressive, but at this point, you could argue that it was just as fluky as the Knicks loss, unfortunately..

Bucks have been a terrible team since trading for Cancer-Williams, so Spurs should win, but it's a back-to-back and the best playmaker on the team is still out, so a blowout seems unlikely..

It might not be a blowout but it's going to be an easy win for the Spurs. One of those where the score doesn't' indicate how big the disparity between the teams really was. But I'll say it'll be double digits.

RD2191
03-18-2015, 12:56 PM
Look for MCW to have a career night against Parker.

Malik Hairston
03-18-2015, 12:57 PM
It might not be a blowout but it's going to be an easy win for the Spurs. One of those where the score doesn't' indicate how big the disparity between the teams really was. But I'll say it'll be double digits.

Hopefully..the Bucks have been atrocious since the trade deadline, Spurs should W on paper, but this team hasn't inspired much confidence this season..

cantthinkofanything
03-18-2015, 01:00 PM
Hopefully..the Bucks have been atrocious since the trade deadline, Spurs should W on paper, but this team hasn't inspired much confidence this season..

Bucks are awful plus the injuries. Spurs 2nd team without Manu could handle this one. I just took the Spurs -6.5. I might take some candy from a baby later.

RD2191
03-18-2015, 01:01 PM
Bucks are awful plus the injuries. Spurs 2nd team without Manu could handle this one. I just took the Spurs -6.5. I might take some candy from a baby later.
The Spurs lost to the worst team in the NBA last night, anything is possible.

cantthinkofanything
03-18-2015, 01:02 PM
Look for MCW to have a career night against Parker.

Look for you to get bent over the spare tire in your front yard and fucked by a horse wearing s Spurs jersey.

Darius Bieber
03-18-2015, 01:02 PM
Bucks by 20. It's a back to back.

RD2191
03-18-2015, 01:03 PM
Look for you to get bent over the spare tire in your front yard and fucked by a horse wearing s Spurs jersey.
Not gonna happen, pretty gay fantasy though, faggot.

RD2191
03-18-2015, 01:03 PM

ElNono
03-18-2015, 01:07 PM
:flag:

Fuck the haters...

BillMc
03-18-2015, 01:13 PM
http://media.kens5.com/images/TM20130403_Spurs_Magic_17.JPG

RD2191
03-18-2015, 01:13 PM

Fuck the haters...
Was Brent Barry's wife a hater? Just wondering.

heyheymymy
03-18-2015, 01:17 PM
:bobo

Raven
03-18-2015, 01:28 PM
is beli playing or not? the game can be summed by this.

$pursDynasty
03-18-2015, 01:28 PM
http://media.kens5.com/images/TM20130403_Spurs_Magic_17.JPG
Bill that's why you are fast becoming my favorite poster on here. Now all I want now are some unbiased TimVP type post game grades and ST can be more enjoyable.

$pursDynasty
03-18-2015, 01:30 PM
So if the Spurs slay the dear, do the doomslayers admit they were wrong or do they find something else to be negative about? Yea Tony scored 30 and we won by 20 BUT he had 5 turnovers and only 7 assists, cut him.

TXstbobcat
03-18-2015, 01:30 PM
I will be at the game tonight wearing the Spurs colors! Spurs are undefeated in Milwaukee when I am there to see them play. Spurs got this!!!!

$pursDynasty
03-18-2015, 01:31 PM
CantThink thanks for starting the game thread.

BillMc
03-18-2015, 01:31 PM
Bill that's why you are fast becoming my favorite poster on here. Now all I want now are some unbiased TimVP type post game grades and ST can be more enjoyable.

Thanks bro. Yes, I wish TimVp would return. We all appreciated his analysis. He and Kori made this place the best Spurs board around.

:flag: Let's win this.

will_spurs
03-18-2015, 01:42 PM
I'm done with any negativity. Spurs real turnaround begins tonight. From this game forward, Spurs are gonna play at the top of their game.
Leonard is going into beast mode. Parker is going to be quick as ever and make great passes. TD will return to a model of consistency.
I'm calling it right here, right now.

Who's with me?

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

The players must be mad at themselves right now. They will take out their frustration on the Bucks tonight.

spurs10
03-18-2015, 01:49 PM
Go Spurs.....Redemption!!

Raven
03-18-2015, 01:56 PM
So if the Spurs slay the dear, do the doomslayers admit they were wrong or do they find something else to be negative about? Yea Tony scored 30 and we won by 20 BUT he had 5 turnovers and only 7 assists, cut him.

considering tony got torched by some d league pg, i'd say there is really no reason not to be negative about him. Sure he can still do it on the offense, but the fact is, his D will never be back. Every critic is very much entitled to critic him considering he has such a massive flow in his game. I'm no hater, but it's very stupid to consider tony an asset and not a liability at this point in his career.

$pursDynasty
03-18-2015, 02:10 PM
considering tony got torched by some d league pg, i'd say there is really no reason not to be negative about him. Sure he can still do it on the offense, but the fact is, his D will never be back. Every critic is very much entitled to critic him considering he has such a massive flow in his game. I'm no hater, but it's very stupid to consider tony an asset and not a liability at this point in his career.
so his unforgivable sin is being better on one side of the ball? If that is the case the same could be said for Kiwi before this year, Belli, heck even Bruce Bowen. Very few players are equally good on both sides of the ball. Tony even in that elite before the injury 13 season was far from an elite defender. That plus the fact that the PG position is the best played position in the league right now by a mile. When people say more of a liability than an asset, I think, they would be better off to just cut them. Do you think the Spurs would be better just cutting him? As for your point about a d league pg, the knicks sans Melo is nothing but D leaguers and yet Kiwi couldn't check scved, and that 6' 7" C was not to be denied on the boards. Team failure yet you single out TP. Why? You know what forget about it not trying to derail the game thread with this tired done too many times argument.

Raven
03-18-2015, 02:19 PM
so his unforgivable sin is being better on one side of the ball? If that is the case the same could be said for Kiwi before this year, Belli, heck even Bruce Bowen. Very few players are equally good on both sides of the ball. Tony even in that elite before the injury 13 season was far from an elite defender. That plus the fact that the PG position is the best played position in the league right now by a mile. When people say more of a liability than an asset, I think, they would be better off to just cut them. Do you think the Spurs would be better just cutting him? As for your point about a d league pg, the knicks sans Melo is nothing but D leaguers and yet Kiwi couldn't check scved, and that 6' 7" C was not to be denied on the boards. Team failure yet you single out TP. Why? You know what forget about it not trying to derail the game thread with this tired done too many times argument.
maybe you didn't follow... he got torched by a D leaguer... and it's not the first time, he got torched by everybody this year. It's not about being better on one side, it's about forcing the team to hide him against everybody. To this point we only had to hide him against westchimp, curry and the likes. Now he can't stay in front of any pg, which makes him very much an undersized shooting guard. Right now he is the pg version of dejuan blair, how long can you afford to have such a liability on D before your team collapses? What's worse, he is often paired with beli which makes up for perhaps a bottom 3 backcourt ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FLOOR.

RD2191
03-18-2015, 02:21 PM
Raven going in balls deep.

cantthinkofanything
03-18-2015, 02:22 PM
Tony was sucking earlier this season but he's looked OK for the most part lately. He knows the system and seems to still have enough left in the tank to give opposing teams some trouble. At his best, it's enough. Someone else said it in another thread... he's really the only Spur that can take still a game over and score at will (when he's on).

Budkin
03-18-2015, 02:29 PM
Don't even know what to expect. Nothing surprises me anymore with this team.

Hoops Czar
03-18-2015, 02:35 PM

Tony Parker never played any D. At his pinnacle, he was a below average defender. What you're seeing is a deterioration of a post presence that use to hide Parker on the defensive end. However, he is one of the few playmakers the Spurs have on offense. With Ginobili out, they're going to need to rely on him more than ever to create offensive opportunities for both himself and his teammates because CoJo and Patty are basically useless in that respect.

SupremeGuy
03-18-2015, 02:55 PM

SnakeBoy
03-18-2015, 03:03 PM
Kyle's gonna go HAM...Spurs by 63.

hater
03-18-2015, 03:13 PM
folks forget spurs are on a back to back and after tough OT loss. the energy will just not be there. Especially since GOATBaynes missing, we gonna have to trot Ayres and Bonner

good luck believing we gonna win with 30+ minutes of Bonner, Ayres and CoJonLess

Texas_Ranger
03-18-2015, 03:15 PM
Its time to play for real. No more bullshit

K...
03-18-2015, 03:37 PM
Basketball is about matchups. The spurs have been hurt by fast,, young, guards these last two games. New York may have been starting D leaguer talent but it was the wrong kind if upstart talent for the spurs.

The bucks are young but mcw isn't an explosive offense guy. So if the spurs are going to get murdered it probably won't be Tony's fault. Ugly win....94-87

Raven
03-18-2015, 04:04 PM
Tony Parker never played any D. At his pinnacle, he was a below average defender. What you're seeing is a deterioration of a post presence that use to hide Parker on the defensive end. However, he is one of the few playmakers the Spurs have on offense. With Ginobili out, they're going to need to rely on him more than ever to create offensive opportunities for both himself and his teammates because CoJo and Patty are basically useless in that respect.

you should tell that to cry havoc, who believed westchimp couldn't blow past tony:lol

Legacy
03-18-2015, 04:04 PM
Please try to squeak out a win, Spurs. :sleep

gameFACE
03-18-2015, 04:07 PM
It would actually be very "Spurs" to lose this game.

RD2191
03-18-2015, 04:07 PM
folks forget spurs are on a back to back and after tough OT loss. the energy will just not be there. Especially since GOATBaynes missing, we gonna have to trot Ayres and Bonner

good luck believing we gonna win with 30+ minutes of Bonner, Ayres and CoJonLess
Mvcojo will lead us to victory imo.

Holden_Caulfield
03-18-2015, 04:11 PM
is it playoffs yet?

Hoops Czar
03-18-2015, 04:39 PM
Hopefully, Jason Kidd won't be too complimentary tonight with the media. The last time Byron Scott and Derek Fisher complimented the Spurs before a game, they laid an egg.

03-18-2015, 05:11 PM

Fuck the haters...

03-18-2015, 05:14 PM
maybe you didn't follow... he got torched by a D leaguer... and it's not the first time, he got torched by everybody this year. It's not about being better on one side, it's about forcing the team to hide him against everybody. To this point we only had to hide him against westchimp, curry and the likes. Now he can't stay in front of any pg, which makes him very much an undersized shooting guard. Right now he is the pg version of dejuan blair, how long can you afford to have such a liability on D before your team collapses? What's worse, he is often paired with beli which makes up for perhaps a bottom 3 backcourt ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FLOOR.
I like how you ignored all the other points he made and continued to single out Tony

SupremeGuy
03-18-2015, 05:30 PM

maybe you didn't follow... he got torched by a D leaguer... and it's not the first time, he got torched by everybody this year. It's not about being better on one side, it's about forcing the team to hide him against everybody. To this point we only had to hide him against westchimp, curry and the likes. Now he can't stay in front of any pg, which makes him very much an undersized shooting guard. Right now he is the pg version of dejuan blair, how long can you afford to have such a liability on D before your team collapses? What's worse, he is often paired with beli which makes up for perhaps a bottom 3 backcourt ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FLOOR.Looks like this motherfucker had some truth for lunch.

RD2191
03-18-2015, 05:34 PM
Looks like this motherfucker had some truth for lunch.
obviously had a truth sandwich

pgardn
03-18-2015, 05:39 PM

Now this is a poster one could go to war with.

pgardn
03-18-2015, 05:40 PM
Looks like this motherfucker had some truth for lunch.

Except we won a championship with this same PG.

Silver&Black
03-18-2015, 05:41 PM
Except we won 4 championships with this same PG.

fixed

milkyway21
03-18-2015, 05:44 PM

rasuo214
03-18-2015, 05:45 PM
Does Pop rest anyone? Is he gonna still pull Danny and/or Kawhi quickly in the 1st Quarter. His rotations should be interesting. As for the team I expect them to play well and win.

Chomag
03-18-2015, 05:46 PM
Another shitty team, another day of us not knowing which Spurs team shows up. Wake up Spurs!!!

Johnny RIngo
03-18-2015, 05:48 PM

Definitely a concern going forward. He's been getting wrecked by all the elite point guards in the NBA...but that's understandable. Those guys(Curry, Paul, Westbrook, Lillard, Irving, Conley, Wall, etc) are all much better than Parker right now. The problem is when you have rookies like Elfrid Payton and D-Leaguers like that nobody on the Knicks outplaying Tony.

pgardn
03-18-2015, 05:51 PM
Does Pop rest anyone? Is he gonna still pull Danny and/or Kawhi quickly in the 1st Quarter. His rotations should be interesting. As for the team I expect them to play well and win.

When our best defenders sleepwalk, I say yes.

Hoops Czar
03-18-2015, 05:53 PM
Definitely a concern going forward. He's been getting wrecked by all the elite point guards in the NBA...but that's understandable. Those guys(Curry, Paul, Westbrook, Lillard, Irving, Conley, Wall, etc) are all much better than Parker right now. The problem is when you have rookies like Elfrid Payton and D-Leaguers like that nobody on the Knicks outplaying Tony.

I'd be more concerned with players like Amundson going apeshit against Duncan.

ace3g
03-18-2015, 05:54 PM
Andrew Gruman @AndrewGruman
(https://twitter.com/AndrewGruman)Pop when asked if he has to say anything to team after loss to Knicks: "They know I hate them. With every fiber in my body, I hate them all"

bklynspursfan
03-18-2015, 05:55 PM

Silver&Black
03-18-2015, 06:02 PM
bucks by 15

You know you're still mi negro robdiaz.......BUT when did you start riding the short bus? Say it ain't so rob......

:depressed

Raven
03-18-2015, 06:16 PM
I like how you ignored all the other points he made and continued to single out Tony

because i don't see how the other points make him any better. First off it's not the first time that it happens, and secondly i'm not saying tony should be cut or anything (something i do say for beli), i'm just saying that criticizing him should be very much expected, if not even encouraged. I'm no hater of tony, sure i like manu better, but i don't deny tony's talent, that doesn't mean i'm going to criticize someone that is pissed about him getting owned by d leaguers on a regular basis. Don't get me wrong, i still think we are the #1 contender, but that doesn't mean that there aren't issues.

Budkin
03-18-2015, 06:31 PM
You know you're still mi negro robdiaz.......BUT when did you start riding the short bus? Say it ain't so rob......

rob just regressing to old rob. Hard not to do this season.

RD2191
03-18-2015, 06:32 PM

i'm working the reverse jinx, relax.:lol

TXstbobcat
03-18-2015, 06:33 PM
Holy fuck!!!! I just got Sean Elliott's aughtograph. What a cool guy!!!!

03-18-2015, 06:34 PM
because i don't see how the other points make him any better. First off it's not the first time that it happens, and secondly i'm not saying tony should be cut or anything (something i do say for beli), i'm just saying that criticizing him should be very much expected, if not even encouraged. I'm no hater of tony, sure i like manu better, but i don't deny tony's talent, that doesn't mean i'm going to criticize someone that is pissed about him getting owned by d leaguers on a regular basis. Don't get me wrong, i still think we are the #1 contender, but that doesn't mean that there aren't issues.The point is Tony is who he has always been. After all these years, he isn't magically going to become a better defender.

cantthinkofanything
03-18-2015, 06:41 PM
Another shitty team, another day of us not knowing which Spurs team shows up. Wake up Spurs!!!I already told you what Spurs team shows up tonight and the rest of the year. Take off your diapers and let your Spur poop free.

TampaDude
03-18-2015, 06:50 PM
This will be a blowout win for the Spurs.

Johnny RIngo
03-18-2015, 06:55 PM
I'd be more concerned with players like Amundson going apeshit against Duncan.

Duncan was one of our worst players last night but he's 39 years old. Nobody beats father time.

Tony's only 32, the highest paid player on the team with a $45 mil extension coming up. Inexcusable for him to be getting worked by D-Leaguers. I don't expect much from him come playoff time(never have - Tony's not reliable in the post-season) but he's getting paid $14 mil. At least deliver in the regular season.

SupremeGuy
03-18-2015, 06:57 PM
Except we won a championship with this same PG.With, or in spite of, tbh? Let's be fucking honest here, if enrique doesn't bust out "I can't believe they're leaving him so open" two years ago we're playing for a 3-peat.

SupremeGuy
03-18-2015, 06:58 PM
578327359096426496:lol fucking pop

BillMc
03-18-2015, 06:59 PM
Venison time!

Silver&Black
03-18-2015, 07:01 PM
i'm working the reverse jinx, relax.:lol

I can tolerate a lot of things rob.....

:lol but not a liar

RD2191
03-18-2015, 07:04 PM
I can tolerate a lot of things rob.....

:lol but not a liar
Have you been posting long? This reverse jinx is my shtick. No lie.:lol

Silver&Black
03-18-2015, 07:07 PM
Have you been posting long? This reverse jinx is my shtick. No lie.:lol

Well here is to the reverse jinx....let's do it.

Silver&Black
03-18-2015, 07:08 PM
:flag::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::flag:

RD2191
03-18-2015, 07:08 PM
Well here is to the reverse jinx....let's do it.

Uriel
03-18-2015, 07:10 PM
My God. MCW looks like Drake.

in2deep
03-18-2015, 07:11 PM
wow Bucks are a 6th seed????

damn a beatdown coming our way

bklynspursfan
03-18-2015, 07:12 PM
Holy fuck!!!! I just got Sean Elliott's aughtograph. What a cool guy!!!!

Awesome!

RD2191
03-18-2015, 07:12 PM
Lol defense

Silver&Black
03-18-2015, 07:13 PM
Giving up offensive boards already....

Silver&Black
03-18-2015, 07:15 PM
Free throws going in early....

Hope they go in late tbh.

RD2191
03-18-2015, 07:16 PM
Man, this team needs a player that can get buckets. The lack of offense is concerning.

loveforthegame
03-18-2015, 07:17 PM
Leonards been making his fts early. It's late in the game that's been the problem.

Silver&Black
03-18-2015, 07:18 PM
nice passes...TP to Timmy....Timmy to Kiwi.

Kiwi 4 333333333333

ElNono
03-18-2015, 07:19 PM
ugh, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble

Cry Havoc
03-18-2015, 07:19 PM
TP!

Uriel
03-18-2015, 07:20 PM
So much for this game being a Bucks beatdown. :lmao

RD2191
All of a sudden we're allergic to defense.

Silver&Black
TP floater....

Mon nigga

Cry Havoc
Tony again, good movement from Kawhi.

BatManu20
Of course the Bucks come out on fire :lol

RD2191
Crofl, trading buckets with the bucks. Kawhi nut up nigga.

Raven
not bothered, the d has been good, they just made shots.

r0drig0lac
03-18-2015, 07:21 PM
will be a long night

Uriel
Pathetic Spurs continuing to play pathetic basketball. How pathetic.

Silver&Black
Bucks on pace for a 35 point quarter....smh.

in2deep
Duncan looks already gassed. Godddddammmm

this is going to get ugly

Robz4000
I was wrong tbh. Spurs are gonna lose by 20+. Its like night and day between the Spurs at home and on the road.

loveforthegame
03-18-2015, 07:22 PM
The team looks much better. More engaged. Defense could tighten up a little but Bucks are on fire.

PingPong
03-18-2015, 07:22 PM
The greek Kawhi already with six points....

RD2191
03-18-2015, 07:23 PM
The defense has been terrible.

RD2191
03-18-2015, 07:23 PM
Tim not even trying

Silver&Black
03-18-2015, 07:24 PM
TP 4 33333333333333333

RD2191
Parker carrying scrubs

Silver&Black
Now play some fucking defense....

r0drig0lac
lol and 1

RD2191
This team is trash.

Silver&Black
03-18-2015, 07:25 PM
We love that corner 3....

Keep it up.

loveforthegame
When it rains it pours.

TheGreatYacht
Spurs are still getting abused on the offensive boards lmao

Raven
03-18-2015, 07:26 PM
geesus beli

milkyway21
03-18-2015, 07:26 PM
It would really help if the Spurs will rbd more on this one. Those Knicks offensive rbds yesterday... so disappointing

Kawhi with only 5 rbds if I'm not mistaken..

Uriel
03-18-2015, 07:27 PM
ERRORS? :pctoss

Raven
03-18-2015, 07:27 PM
beli didn't even look at the perimeter shooter :lmao

RD2191
03-18-2015, 07:28 PM
beli didn't even look at the perimeter shooter :lmao
:lol

Cry Havoc
Jeff is playing cause no one else will fight for a rebound.

Silver&Black

Raven
03-18-2015, 07:29 PM
another wide open missed three by ersan :lmao

Silver&Black

When the hell is Baynes coming back?

More Baynes....Less Errors.

ElNono
:lol defense is so bad... we're just lucky they're not hitting those wide open 3s

TheGreatYacht
Does Diaw know who his matchup is?

ElNono
that's Bobo's guy, BTW...

RD2191
03-18-2015, 07:30 PM
Marco is absolute dog shit on defense. Two 3s rimmed out for the bucks that were wide open. Getting lucky right now.

Uriel
Actually, he's playing because Baynes is injured and and he's the 5th big in our rotation. :lol

in2deep
:lmao Diaw. Letting Ersan shoot practice shots

bklynspursfan
03-18-2015, 07:32 PM
that's Bobo's guy, BTW...

i dont think ppl r paying attention :)

Raven
:lmao Diaw. Letting Ersan shoot practice shots

it was on beli on both cases actually

TheGreatYacht
Zone... Offensive rebound of course :lmao

God, Pop is an idiot

Robz4000
03-18-2015, 07:33 PM
This might actually be a game for Errors. He'll be matched up with other retards out there.

Silver&Black
03-18-2015, 07:34 PM
Nice drive and drop off MVPatty....

bklynspursfan
ayers battling for the boards. that would've been welcome mast night

r0drig0lac
haha ayres

RD2191
03-18-2015, 07:35 PM
This might actually be a game for Errors. He'll be matched up with other retards out there.

Uriel
03-18-2015, 07:35 PM
Errors committing errors.

bklynspursfan
03-18-2015, 07:36 PM
Zone... Offensive rebound of course :lmao

God, Pop is an idiot

youve gotta try different things. remember the mavs went zone on Miami? need to be able to play differently. its the only way theyll learn

Raven
:lmao Diaw. Letting Ersan shoot practice shots it was on beli on both cases actually

Uriel
Everytime I see the Greek Freak, I think of how he's the first NBA player who's younger than me. I can't fathom how someone my age is already playing there, while I'm just stuck in my room watching the game from my laptop.

TheGreatYacht
03-18-2015, 07:37 PM
Nothing good ever comes out of a zone :lol

loveforthegame
03-18-2015, 07:37 PM
Spurs have some work to do this summer. We just can't have guys like Ayers and Bonner on this team anymore.

ElNono
03-18-2015, 07:38 PM
can't even go for a 2 for 1

Uriel
Green, you fool.

TheGreatYacht
youve gotta try different things. remember the mavs went zone on Miami? need to be able to play differently. its the only way theyll learn
They've been playing zone all year and nothing good ever happens out of it.

Bucks have 5 offensive rebounds, Spurs have 5 rebounds period lol

01Snake
03-18-2015, 07:39 PM
Diaw balled his way to a contact last season and now he ain't worth shit.

RD2191
Spurs have some work to do this summer. We just can't have guys like Ayers and Bonner on this team anymore.
Mills and Cojo need to gtfo too, imo. Matter of fact get rid of everyone except green and Kawhi and Splitter.

Silver&Black
Diaw just played the best defense he has in two weeks on that last play....

:lol too bad it was on Green

Malik Hairston
03-18-2015, 07:40 PM
Defense has been so awful, lucky that the Bucks are a poor offensive team, tbh..smh, so many bad defenders on this team..

BatManu20
03-18-2015, 07:40 PM

Bonner is a FA and will be replaced by Davis Bertans. Ayers is also a FA and won't be back.

bklynspursfan
03-18-2015, 07:41 PM
They've been playing zone all year and nothing good ever happens out of it.

Bucks have 5 offensive rebounds, Spurs have 5 rebounds period lol

yea it sucks.. i guess sometimes u just live with the results. you arent going to stop a lot of guys with our bench either, so maybe thats a better option.. i dont even know lol

Silver&Black
03-18-2015, 07:41 PM

RD2191
03-18-2015, 07:42 PM
Scrub going off

RD2191
03-18-2015, 07:42 PM
Nice DG

TheGreatYacht
03-18-2015, 07:43 PM
yea it sucks.. i guess sometimes u just live with the results. you arent going to stop a lot of guys with our bench either, so maybe thats a better option.. i dont even know lol
True. Look they quit running that shit and now they're getting stops lol

BatManu20
Diaw balled his way to a contact last season and now he ain't worth shit.

He's 3-3 with a +8 so far...

Raven
damn beli is godawful today :lmao

Robz4000
Diaw 2.0 come to play?

weeks
that was great transition d by danny

loveforthegame
03-18-2015, 07:44 PM
Marco will be gone this summer to right?

BatManu20
03-18-2015, 07:46 PM
Danny boy

Silver&Black
03-18-2015, 07:47 PM
:lmao The three point champ is the only one who can't make that corner 3 this game

Robz4000
Beli needs to be benched

Raven
transition danny making some incredible plays

pgardn
03-18-2015, 07:49 PM
Danny boy

Cant finish.

bklynspursfan
True. Look they quit running that shit and now they're getting stops lol

tiago back in the middle helps. im actually curious if pop runs it with the starting unit. with duncan/kawhi/green/splitter i dont think its necessary

Silver&Black
Splitter and 1.....

BatManu20

He might be. It all depends on the draft and FA. He took a pay cut to come here, and now that he accomplished his goal of winning a ring, I could see him leaving if/when a team offers him a bigger contract than we're willing to. But, the Spurs might be interested in having him back as well. Only time will tell.

TheGreatYacht
MVP Splitter

NASpurs
:wow Splitter

BatManu20
03-18-2015, 07:50 PM
Patty!

r0drig0lac
Tiago 2.0?

Silver&Black
MVPatty can make that corner 3....

My nigga.

Robz4000
:wow Splitter

FkLA
golden god eurosteo :worthy:

NASpurs
This is what Pop needs to do more. Give the guys more leash like last year. He's been quite the faggot this year.

Cry Havoc
03-18-2015, 07:51 PM
Finally.

TheGreatYacht
Kyle looks way thinner

BatManu20
This is what Pop needs to do more. Give the guys more leash like last year. He's been quite the faggot this year.

Uriel
03-18-2015, 07:52 PM
LDN :wow

Robz4000
Verde having himself a game

Cry Havoc
Danny fucking Green!!!!

BatManu20
Pop has been standing for the better part of this game. No more sitting back like last night.

Danny with the And-1 :tu

Silver&Black
Danny going strong to the rim tonight....I like it.

My nigga.

Raven
:lmao The three point champ is the only one who can't make that corner 3 this game

he's shooting .437 fg and .388 for three, which is around his career average.. of course, these are shitty percentages but to be expected.

01Snake
03-18-2015, 07:53 PM
He's 3-3 with a +8 so far...

The guy shows up to play every 10 games or so.

BatManu20
Damn Kawhi

Robz4000
Great, Kawhi got his third foul

RD2191
Come on Kawhi

loveforthegame
Great more Marco.

pgardn
03-18-2015, 07:54 PM
Danny fucking Green!!!!

Splitter and Danny, it never seems easy.

WILL TAKE THAT BUCKET!

Silver&Black
03-18-2015, 07:54 PM
ugh....Kiwi foul trouble. Just what we need.

Robz4000
03-18-2015, 07:55 PM
Duncan's been pretty horrendous tonight, Enrique too. Diaw, Green, and Splitter will have to dominate for the Spurs to have a chance.

pgardn
Great, Kawhi got his third foul

KL is having trouble when doubled.
Im not sure if it's our spacing or his vision.

Hoops Czar
What a sloppy, out of control third foul on Kawhi. Does he have self-awareness?

pgardn
03-18-2015, 07:56 PM
Duncan's been pretty horrendous tonight, Enrique too. Diaw, Green, and Splitter will have to dominate for the Spurs to have a chance.

Land this is a good thing.
Depth with responsibility.

NASpurs
03-18-2015, 07:57 PM
Marco can't shoot and he can't defend. Why are you still playing? I rather see KA or Reggie Williams at this point.

Robz4000
Beli is worthless tonight

RD2191
Fuck

pgardn
Good D by Green.

timtonymanu
03-18-2015, 07:58 PM

That motherfucker better not come back, but I'm sure he will be. Messina wants his boys around.

FkLA
03-18-2015, 07:58 PM
Starting to get a Dick Jefforson-esque dislike for Belli tbh.

NASpurs
03-18-2015, 08:00 PM
What a worthless piece of shit

Silver&Black
:lmao Belly

TheGreatYacht
Duncan didn't even want to rebound a free throw miss... Wtf.

First Amundsen and now Pachulia smh

timtonymanu
:lol Cancerneli

:lol The people on here who like him, tbh.

Silver&Black
03-18-2015, 08:01 PM
Duncan enters the scoring list....

Bout time.

BatManu20
Duncan played a lot of minutes last night. Not surprised he's looking rough today.

NASpurs
:lol Cancerneli

:lol The people on here who like him, tbh.

Parkertards tend to stick up for Faganelli from what I've seen. I guess one-dimensional players is their cup of tea.

Raven
that was very nice from mcw

pgardn
03-18-2015, 08:02 PM
Tim w/ the torture chamber.

RD2191
03-18-2015, 08:02 PM
Fuck, Becky looks good.

BatManu20
03-18-2015, 08:03 PM
10 points in 11 minutes for Bobo :tu

TheGreatYacht
03-18-2015, 08:04 PM
What a sloppy, out of control third foul on Kawhi. Does he have self-awareness?
Gets 2 charges a game, tbh

HI-FI
James Harden stunt double time!!

Silver&Black
:lol Reggie Williams in

Bucks = F:lolcked

pgardn
Green is playing a nice game so far.

Robz4000
03-18-2015, 08:05 PM
Spurs getting some love by the refs tonight...

RD2191
Gets 2 charges a game, tbh
So does your crush.

timtonymanu
Can't believe Milwaukee fucked their career year by getting Cancer Williams. :lol

pgardn
Whoa heavy B with no control...

Silver&Black
James Harden stunt double time!!

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Silver&Black
03-18-2015, 08:06 PM
:lol Reggie Williams in

Bucks = F:lolcked

ElNono
Reggie Williams power move....

NASpurs
Reggie Williams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Italian faggot

TheGreatYacht
My nigga Reggie

timtonymanu
James Harden's twin >>> Cancerneli

Raven
reggie williams an upgrade on cancy :lmao

RD2191
Scrub going off

Robz4000
:lol of course he hits that

ElNono
03-18-2015, 08:07 PM
when did we get Harden? nig is taking ovah

Silver&Black
Reggie Williams.....

My new nigga.

RD2191
is there a church or temple of williams?

Robz4000
Harden 2.0?

timtonymanu
Reggie Williams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Italian faggot

:cry buh buh Beli hits big shots

ElNono
03-18-2015, 08:08 PM
you can tell he's not Harden, he actually tries on defense

Silver&Black
is there a church or temple of williams?

Nope...but there is a "Rectory of Reggie Williams"

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243847&highlight=reggie+williams

milkyway21
thw 3D Duncan, Danny , & Diaw taking over :tu

BatManu20
03-18-2015, 08:09 PM
Shoot it Bonner, you poon

TheGreatYacht
Everyone gave Diaw some dap except for Matrix.. Faggot

RD2191
Nope...but there is a "Rectory of Reggie Williams"

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243847&highlight=reggie+williams
Thanks mayne

pgardn
Was Tim telling Matt to shoot or pass?

Robz4000
Should be up double digits, but I can't argue. Green, Diaw 2.0, Splitter, and Harden 2.0 carrying the team.

RD2191
03-18-2015, 08:10 PM
Lol. Cry bitch.

Malik Hairston
:lol Tim furious at Bonner..pent-up anger, tbh..

NASpurs

So when you're watching the game, you're watching the man-on-man interactions? Figures.

pgardn
03-18-2015, 08:11 PM
you can tell he's not Harden, he actually tries on defense

And I could find a Joey Crawford whistle in his beard.

TheGreatYacht
03-18-2015, 08:11 PM
Lol. Cry bitch.
Slow that heart rate down