PDA

View Full Version : What Science and Man will never be able to create, and know so little about........

mouse
03-18-2015, 05:44 PM
Scientists from every corners of the Earth have no clue on how a very complex well organized organism,

Called DNA functions , how its was made, and who designed it.

What they do know and wont say in fear of losing their jobs is, DNA just didn't evolve from dirty pools of liquid over Billions of years.

And unless your severely mentally disabled or just a God hating depressed individual that can't accept the truth that you had it all wrong all this time?.

Then you have to admit there is a force we can't understand with intelligence we cant comprehend,

The Molecular Visualization of DNA

49fmm2WoWBs

Wild Cobra
03-18-2015, 05:46 PM
It was just a program on the 13th Floor...

Blake
03-18-2015, 06:13 PM
Scientists from every corners of the Earth have no clue on how a very complex well organized organism,

What they do know and wont say in fear of losing their jobs is, DNA just didn't evolve from dirty pools of liquid over Billions of years.

And unless your severely mentally disabled or just a God hating depressed individual that can't accept the truth that you had it all wrong all this time?.

Then you have to admit there is a force we can't understand with intelligence we cant comprehend,

49fmm2WoWBs

You think some alien race designed DNA so why won't man some day be able to make it?

cantthinkofanything
03-18-2015, 06:37 PM
You think some alien race designed DNA so why won't man some day be able to make it?Mankind is too busy sculpting a dog fucking a man whose fucking another man while he vomits. Who has time for designing DNA?

DMC

For you that would be the 8th grade.

Wild Cobra
Mouse, I'm surprised.

It's as if you are accepting a higher intelligence and maybe intelligent design.

I come from a background of radio telecommunications. Ever notice how DNA might resemble a helical antenna?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/Traqueur_acquisition.JPG

Avante
03-18-2015, 07:06 PM
DNA is the fly in the ointment. It's real obvious something that complex had to be designed, no it didn't come from some...BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there goes.....we all evolved from....no we didn't!

But, we really don't know who/what designed all this. No doubt however something/someone did. To think this all came about due to pools of.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about stupid, there it is.

Never understand this need to battle so hard against this, why? We have tons of things with no explanation.

Blake
03-18-2015, 07:22 PM
DNA is the fly in the ointment. It's real obvious something that complex had to be designed, no it didn't come from some...BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So where did your complex designer come from?

Where is he now

Avante
03-18-2015, 07:30 PM
So where did your complex designer come from?

Where is he now

You really don't care if people tell you you're an idiot so go away, do you? Something tells me you've built up an immunity to it. Being so used to hearing it, it no longer has any effect on you.

Why not read all of what I said, ok? We don't know who/what is responsible all this but what we do know (if you have even half a brain) is it didn't all just happen by chance or....BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake, you strike me as a total prick, ok, a dumb little fuck hiding behind a computer screen saying shit a little fuck like you could never say otherwise. How about leaving me alone, ok? You add...0....to things,ok? Just a little jerk who needs his ass kicked, ok?

Now what this prick, that made no dent at all, he's too fucking stupid, no self respect.

Blake
03-18-2015, 07:31 PM
Lol angry old man.

why can't you calmly answer the question

Avante
03-18-2015, 07:38 PM
Lol angry old man.

Why can't you go away dude? I don't like you, so why continue to follow me around? You really this fucked up?

Blake, you only come here to bug people, ok? I don't want you around, alright? Why ignore that?

Blake
03-18-2015, 07:52 PM
Lol so angry.

Like you damn kids get off my yard angry

Just answer the question

~O~
03-18-2015, 08:04 PM
I'm willing to listen to all the theories. There are many theories to the creation of existence......its a mystery..but it surely isn't some guy that will send you to hell because you didn't give him money.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2015, 08:06 PM
Lol angry old man.

This is one thing Avante and I agree on....the creator didnt design us to comprehend....who created him...us understanding the contruct of who created the creator is like an ant trying to understand the complexties of the internet....

We cant see gravity but we know its there....everything we see in the physical realm is nothing but a manifestation or creation of what was designed in the spirit realm and sent to us from the spirit realm....the state before neutrino level existence is proof of this concept. The tiniest of things phyically start off invisible and grow into what we can see....all matter comes from that realm including the big bang...

Blake
03-18-2015, 08:48 PM
This is one thing Avante and I agree on....the creator didnt design us to comprehend....who created him...us understanding the contruct of who created the creator is like an ant trying to understand the complexties of the internet....

As far as you know our creator is in the same boat as us, wondering how his life began

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2015, 09:10 PM
As far as you know our creator is in the same boat as us, wondering how his life began

He's omnipotent and present....he never wonders :toast

Blake
03-18-2015, 09:20 PM
He's omnipotent and present....he never wonders :toast

Says who?

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2015, 09:29 PM
Says who?

Says his magnificent creation....

Brunodf
03-18-2015, 09:36 PM
:lol 21st century and people are still using the classic God of the Gaps :lol

Blake
03-18-2015, 09:47 PM
Says his magnificent creation....

Who has no clue

benefactor
03-18-2015, 09:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dWnh2kG.jpg

ChumpDumper
03-18-2015, 10:12 PM
I love it when mouse and Avante come out and admit they can't comprehend anything.

Nbadan
03-18-2015, 10:53 PM
God I hate Blake, but he's right....evolution happens, now we can argue if it is an earth-centric evolution or whether the same evolution is happening on other planets in other galaxies and in other dimensions...but this theory that there has to be a 'creator' because DNA exists is crap..

illusioNtEk
03-18-2015, 11:07 PM
http://wallpaperswa.com/thumbnails/detail/20121203/dinosaurs%20fish%20halo%20human%20evolution%20frog s%20apes%20jokes%20dna%20meteorite%20monkeys%20wol ves%20molecules%201024x_wallpaperswa.com_20.jpg

bigzak25
03-19-2015, 12:09 AM
Godbless you mouse. As for the rest of you cursed heathens...good luck with that.

RD2191
03-19-2015, 10:05 AM
I'm willing to listen to all the theories. There are many theories to the creation of existence......its a mystery..but it surely isn't some guy that will send you to hell because you didn't give him money.
that has nothing to with god, that has to do with pieces of shit using religion to rip people off. that is false religion or "babylon the great" which will soon be destroyed.

Koolaid_Man
03-19-2015, 10:07 AM
that has nothing to with god, that has to do with pieces of shit using religion to rip people off. that is false religion or "babylon the great" which will soon be destroyed.

what in the hell is a babylon the great :lol

a king from old england?

cantthinkofanything
03-19-2015, 10:20 AM
God I hate Blake, but he's right....evolution happens, now we can argue if it is an earth-centric evolution or whether the same evolution is happening on other planets in other galaxies and in other dimensions...but this theory that there has to be a 'creator' because DNA exists is crap..

but have other beings from other planets influenced evolution on earth?

Humans have a hand in cross breeding and genetic engineering based on experimenting with less intelligent species.
We've created new breeds of dogs, cats, etc. We're bioengineering everything at our disposal. As time goes on, I'm sure we'll see more and more.
If intelligent life from other planets has visited earth, we can't assume that they wouldn't have also played around with the life here.
Suppose they visited Earth when there was only ocean life and decided just to tweak things a little. Or suppose they do this on an ongoing basis at different times.

cantthinkofanything
03-19-2015, 10:21 AM
what in the hell is a babylon the great :lol

a king from old england?

Bend over, I'll show you Babylon the Great.

unleashbaynes
03-19-2015, 10:23 AM
:lmao Christianity/Islam
:lmao every negative trait humanity has rolled up into one

Buddhism is the way to go tbh. It teaches you that God isn't some judgemental faggot in the sky. He resides in all of us. Everything comes from within yourself, there are no external forces affecting you.

Koolaid_Man
03-19-2015, 10:25 AM
Bend over, I'll show you Babylon the Great.

must be a gnat then....:lol

unleashbaynes
03-19-2015, 10:26 AM
A Buddhist would never get into this stupid argument. This is all about "I know things happened a certain way, my ego can't take the possibility of being wrong". Buddhism is more like everything just......is. We're here and it doesn't matter how it happened.

Leetonidas
03-19-2015, 10:28 AM
:lol retards who don't know anything about chemistry or biology trying to talk about how complex dna is. shut the fuck up

Koolaid_Man
03-19-2015, 10:29 AM
:lol retards who don't know anything about chemistry or biology trying to talk about how complex dna is. shut the fuck up

ohh real astute analysis of you Leets....real intelligent retort :downspin:

cantthinkofanything
03-19-2015, 10:29 AM
must be a gnat then....:lol

:lol

seems like it when I get up your mom's gaping manhole

Koolaid_Man
03-19-2015, 11:09 AM
:lol

seems like it when I get up your mom's gaping manhole

uuhh fuck yea bro..... she told me about your sub atomic particle pecker....:lol

Blake
03-19-2015, 11:16 AM

John Hagee doesn't look like he'll be destroyed any time soon

RD2191
03-19-2015, 11:19 AM
John Hagee doesn't look like he'll be destroyed any time soon
i have no idea who that is.

Blake
03-19-2015, 11:21 AM
Buddhism is the way to go tbh. It teaches you that God isn't some judgemental faggot in the sky. He resides in all of us. Everything comes from within yourself, there are no external forces affecting you.

"one of the key actions of Buddhism is dana. This is related to our word, "donation", but also includes sharing, even selfless giving without worrying about getting something in return...

........For example, this happens when temple members give money to the temple. Yes, I did use the word ‘money’ and no, religion is not just about money. But money is not evil in Buddhism. It represents opportunity to use something wisely.....

http://www.manitobabuddhistchurch.org/dana.html

Pass.

Blake
03-19-2015, 11:22 AM
i have no idea who that is.

Yeah, i figured you had no clue what you were talking about as usual

cantthinkofanything
03-19-2015, 12:08 PM
uuhh fuck yea bro..... she told me about your sub atomic particle pecker....:lol

your mom's a fucking lying whore. anything next to her 3' wide vagina is going to look small.

mouse
03-19-2015, 02:12 PM

So by your logic you need to work at NASA or have birth certificate showing your related to the Wright brothers, before you can comment about it on message board?

By your logic You need a certificate from GM

Before you can describe a Cadillac and all its features,and tell others how complicated it is to add break fluid?

OjPcT1uUZiE

Blake
03-19-2015, 02:28 PM
So by your logic you need to work at NASA or have birth certificate showing your related to the Wright brothers, before you can comment about it on message board?

No, just a base level understanding would help you avoid getting disrespected and laughed at. High school level would probably be acceptable.

mouse
03-19-2015, 02:28 PM
Another subject Evolutionists avoid.

Fibonacci Sequence

oZQoaI-K3ro

mouse
03-19-2015, 02:49 PM
No, just a base level understanding would help you avoid getting disrespected and laughed at. High school level would probably be acceptable.

And I'm sure by reading all your predictable unproductive replies that add no data or provided any useful information makes you the person I need to study carefully and learn from?
I am so lucky to be offered this rare opportunity, I promise not waste it.

What are your fees? when can we start

Blake
03-19-2015, 03:00 PM
Another subject Evolutionists avoid.

Fibonacci Sequence

oZQoaI-K3ro

lol big words

There are plenty mathematical and scientific laws that are made yet something seems to come along and break those laws.

but if you can't explain em, just chalk it up to creator and move on.

RD2191
03-19-2015, 03:10 PM
Yeah, i figured you had no clue what you were talking about as usual
i should know who same pasty old white preacher is? lol. dumbfuck.

RD2191
03-19-2015, 03:12 PM
when did you observe evolution?

ChumpDumper
03-19-2015, 03:26 PM
when did you observe evolution?Is that necessary for something to be true?

Yes or no.

RD2191
03-19-2015, 03:29 PM
Is that necessary for something to be true?

Yes or no.
nope. but it's taken on faith. so the debate goes nowhere and ends there.

ChumpDumper
03-19-2015, 03:32 PM
nope. but it's taken on faith. so the debate goes nowhere and ends there.So if evolution is ever observed it would be more acceptable than other theories?

Yes or no.

Blake
03-19-2015, 03:33 PM
i should know who same pasty old white preacher is? lol. dumbfuck.

Lol rob.

you don't know any of the pasty old preachers you're talking about. If you did, you'd realize their empires aren't crumbling any time soon.

Blake
03-19-2015, 03:38 PM
when did you observe evolution?

when did you observe the master designer make a human with magic?

mouse
03-19-2015, 07:45 PM
Never understand this need to battle so hard against this, why? We have tons of things with no explanation.

I tried numerous times yesterday to respond but this cheesy iPhone 3/4 with a cracked screen is difficult. now add 5 worthless panhandlers on every st corner downtown all with different stories why they need cash one guy has lost his wallet 5 times this month and theses idiots with different diseases are to stupid or drugged up to remember asking me for cash the last three days before when I was downtown .

Anyway if you don't save your words every four lines when I get a text or a call sometimes I lose my page and have to start over so I started pasting paragraphs in my notes on my phone the only problem now when I paste the replies my be out of order but I know you can put the. Puzzle together

mouse
03-19-2015, 08:27 PM
So if evolution is ever observed it would be more acceptable than other theories?.

Why is it still a theory, didn't someone find a four inch jawbone the other week and all the Darwin disciples were high five"ng each other while you and Blake couldn't stop nutting your monitors .

Or was just a bone that said someone died?

spurraider21
03-19-2015, 11:24 PM

49fmm2WoWBs
nice video. suddenly you're into artistic renditions of science?

ChumpDumper
03-19-2015, 11:27 PM
Why is it still a theory, didn't someone find a four inch jawbone the other week and all the Darwin disciples were high five"ng each other while you and Blake couldn't stop nutting your monitors .

Or was just a bone that said someone died?
I didn't ask you but neither of you answered the question.

I figured you wouldn't.

Avante
03-20-2015, 02:19 AM
Humans need food to survive, food needs certain nutrients to grow, just look at how it all fits perfectly, the sun, water, the seasons, day and night, the distance from the sun. The speed the earth rotates. What are the odds of all these things working in perfect concert? No way in hell this all just....BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took a Masterdesigner or Designers, and it's so obvious. Yes we don't know who/what this was.

ChumpDumper
03-20-2015, 02:47 AM
Humans need food to survive, food needs certain nutrients to grow, just look at how it all fits perfectly, the sun, water, the seasons, day and night, the distance from the sun. The speed the earth rotates. What are the odds of all these things working in perfect concert? No way in hell this all just....BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Why not?