PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Son Of A B.......Sacramento Trying To Creep Into The Bottom 5

Koolaid_Man
03-19-2015, 01:55 AM
Muthafuckin phaggots...sneaky bastards trying to get that 5th pick...meanwhile Minnesota's punk asses arent even fucking trying....fuck em....we gotta lose both our remaining head to head games against those faggots....Im glad the shitty teams are starting to play each other more...Lakers need to keep losing i think we can catch Philly, Minny, and NY...we are so close...hopefully with the news of Nick being out for the season it will demoralize us even further so we play shittier....and thanks to Pop for tanking against the Knicks...lol I'm sure Phil Jackson had that one as a Knick loss so he could also get closer to that #1 pick from Kentucky....I'm getting tired of all these sneaky SOB's....Black pringles need to do more to ensure we win this fucking race to the bottom....real talk....

RsxPiimp
03-19-2015, 02:30 AM
That 3 game winning streak really hurts us :lol We could've been 14-52, tied with the Knicks and Minny for the worst record. Im not too feeling confident. B-Scott has these guys playing hard and shit.

Ditty
03-19-2015, 02:37 AM
Would make me more than happy to see the Lakers, and there fans go through a long, depressing and grueling NBA season, just to have there pick go to the Sixers and have to go through another season being the one of the worst teams in the league.

Koolaid_Man
03-19-2015, 09:01 AM
Would make me more than happy to see the Lakers, and there fans go through a long, depressing and grueling NBA season, just to have there pick go to the Sixers and have to go through another season being the one of the worst teams in the league.

Hey bro....some advice...

Scratching is one of main reasons for itchy anus. Scratching aggravates existing itch, so – do not scratch