PDA

View Full Version : OT: Mayweather refueses $5 million penalty for a positive drug test

Floyd Pacquiao
03-19-2015, 08:34 PM

Lol what a suprise, Floyd starts working with memo heredia and all of sudden he's worried about positive testing penalties. #shady

Clipper Nation
03-19-2015, 08:36 PM
:lmao You can tell Pacquiao is shook when he sends his advisers out to make shit up about Floyd.

RsxPiimp
03-19-2015, 08:43 PM
I knew this fucking boy is doping.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxyQU1oCYAAI06L.jpg

Over the next five years, Heredia became perhaps the most prolific drug dealer in track and field, a steroids savant who supplied hard-to-detect PEDs to Stewart and a dozen star athletes. He was also an expert in the contours of high-level cheating, endlessly studying the World Anti-Doping Agency's code so he could crack it.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/9962514/boxing-trainer-angel-heredia-escape-ped-espn-magazine

:lmao

That's pretty much all you need to know

FkLA
03-19-2015, 08:52 PM
The only reason this pussy even has a fanbase is bc of his skin color. That's literally the only reason black people defend him. He's undefeated bc he's scared of losing...first by ducking all the great fighters of his era and now this shit.

100%duncan
03-19-2015, 08:53 PM
The only reason this pussy even has a fanbase is bc of his skin color. That's literally the only reason black people defend him. He's undefeated bc he's scared of losing...first by ducking all the great fighters of his era and now this shit.

How about koreans

FkLA
03-19-2015, 08:54 PM
Prime Pacman, Erik Morales or Tszyu would've handed him some losses by now if he hadn't avoided them like the plague.

FkLA
03-19-2015, 08:55 PM
How about koreans

Don't tell me they like him?

100%duncan
03-19-2015, 08:57 PM
Don't tell me they like him?

CN :lol

Strange Love
03-19-2015, 09:05 PM
:lmao You can tell Pacquiao is shook when he sends his advisers out to make shit up about Floyd.

Where are your sources to refute this claim..by someone actually in the know.

RsxPiimp
03-19-2015, 09:07 PM
Prime Pacman, Erik Morales or Tszyu would've handed him some losses by now if he hadn't avoided them like the plague.

TBH, he should've been 45-2 by now. Zab outboxed him and he got one of the biggest bail out in boxing history against Castillo. :lmao

Stats don't lie

http://community.cdnbf.net/community.betfair.com/user/horangi/3a006674a3b0fb7efa1e489fe72a15d1.jpg?v=179550
http://www.esnewsreporting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/dsdsadsad-300x168.jpg

Floyd was lucky MGM judges dont give a fuck about some over the hill Spanish gringo. :lmao

100%duncan
03-19-2015, 09:08 PM
TBH, he should've been 45-2 by now. Zab outboxed him and he got one of the biggest bail out in boxing history against Castillo. :lmao

Stats don't lie

http://community.cdnbf.net/community.betfair.com/user/horangi/3a006674a3b0fb7efa1e489fe72a15d1.jpg?v=179550

Floyd was lucky MGM judges dont give a fuck about some over the hill Spanish gringo. :lmao

CN with the log-off goods

RsxPiimp
03-19-2015, 09:12 PM
Mayweather got pummeled in that fight pretty bad. Boxing is a corrupt sport and Floyd is MGM's biggest cash cow. In a sport (then) desperate for an American superstar, there's no way they'll give the belt to an irrelevant ****** like Castillo even if PEDweather was knocked out in every round :lmao

FkLA
03-19-2015, 09:12 PM
CN :lol

smh

Hope Pac destroys him tbh.

FkLA
03-19-2015, 09:18 PM

Stats don't lie

True and Castillo/Judah weren't even legendary all-time greats like those other guys.

UZER
03-19-2015, 09:55 PM

:lol and according to them, everyone else is racist.

Let him lose by KO or tko and they'll move on to the next thing.

Let him lose a decision and itll be racism.

pgardn
03-19-2015, 10:51 PM
I really don't know who to root for.

PBF is amazing in his ability to avoid getting hit. And I disagree he lost fights, I watched those and he was the better fighter. Manny has had some given to him and then the first Bradley fight was a joke that was taken away. Manny has always stepped up to face the best but PFB is just amazing in his boxing acumen.

PFB not signing a very simple agreement has me leaning towards Pacman now. I have always disliked PFB as a person, but he is amazing as a fighter.

Clipper Nation
03-19-2015, 10:54 PM
Where are your sources to refute this claim..by someone actually in the know.

Where's the proof of this claim besides Manny's camp just flinging shit around?

StrengthAndHonor
03-19-2015, 11:24 PM

Stats don't lie

Not sure about Judah, he owned Floyd during the first 3-4 rounds IIRC but Mayweather adjusted and schooled Zab until Judah lost it out of frustration and threw a low blow.

I do believe Castillo got robbed though. Floyd had no business winning that.

Thebesteva
03-20-2015, 04:39 AM
:lol

pookenstein
03-20-2015, 05:38 AM
:lol

Nice sig. Who is it?

SupremeGuy
03-20-2015, 07:27 AM
Mayweather with another bitch move? I'm shocked.

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2015, 08:04 AM
Hello my unfellow racists dipshits :lol....if you want to know the truth all you gotta do is dig for it just a little :lmao Freddie Roach is in dam near panic mode...constantly bumping his gums all day every day

Mayweather Promotions chief executive Leonard Ellerbe, however, told the newspaper that the drug testing protocol for the May 2 fight in Las Vegas had been "rigorously negotiated" by Pacquiao promoters Top Rank.

In comments to ESPN.com, Ellerbe called Koncz [Manny's promoter] an "idiot."

"If this moron didn't convey his fighter's wishes when the negotiation was going on that's their problem," Ellerbe said. "This is a lame-ass attempt to generate publicity."

Last week, the US Anti-Doping Agency said both fighters had agreed to undergo Olympic-style random drug testing prior to the bout.
Mayweather has submitted to USADA testing for all of his bouts since 2010.

Both fighters must provide USADA with their whereabouts and make themselves available for blood and urine tests for drugs including human growth hormone (HGH) and the blood-boosting erythropoietin (EPO).

Pacquiao first suggested the reciprocal fine for a failed drug test as extra insurance that a doping issue wouldn't scupper the fight that fans worldwide have clamored for. [ If he wanted it he should have fought for it during negotiations and they didn't]

But Ellerbe charged the arrangement was an attempt to "put a $5 million price tag if Manny tested positive."
"It will cost Manny a lot more than some $5 million if he comes up positive," Ellerbe said.

Let's face it Manny fans..the guy really is just a fighter...he doesn't know shit when it comes to business....LOL on his knees begging Floyd for a fight and don't even fucking know how to negotiate one....now I see why this fucking guy is broke already and owes 20 million in back taxes...like I said the mini version of a dumb Tyson of our times...just all around fucking stupid :lol

resistanze
03-20-2015, 08:05 AM
Jesus Christ I know people hate Mayweather, but talk about grasping at straws. This is just fucking retarded.

The fight contract is already signed and both have agreed to random Olympic style drug testing (that Manny backed out of 2010 and the same people here defended as 'unnecessary').

Why should Mayweather or anyone agree to a 5 million penalty outside the contact? If either fighter is caught doping it's game over - it has nothing to do with additional 5 million penalty or not, which is nothing compared to their earnings for this fight anyways.

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2015, 08:08 AM
Jesus Christ I know people hate Mayweather, but talk about grasping at straws. This is just fucking retarded.

The fight contract is already signed and both have agreed to random Olympic style drug testing (that Manny backed out of 2010 and the same people here defended as 'unnecessary').

Why should Mayweather or anyone agree to a 5 million penalty outside the contact? If either fighter is caught doping it's game over - it has nothing to do with additional 5 million penalty or not, which is nothing compared to their earnings for this fight anyways.

That's because these dipshits like Supreme guy, RSX Shrimp, and Getting Fuckedby LA, and others don't have a FUCKING CLUE what's going on nor do they know what THE FUCK they're talking about...they're laymen just on here rooting for their guy....bout as dumb as Manny if you ask me....:lmao

UZER
03-20-2015, 08:38 AM

Be honest...

if May offered this to Manny, and Manny still had Ariza on his team, then added Heredia to his camp (a man who's claim to fame is beating Olympic style testing) and Manny refused to sign the 5 mil penalty deal, fair or not, you wouldn't be suspicious about that?

EDIT: Forget the 5 mil. Just Manny adding Heredia wouldn't have made you suspicious?

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2015, 08:46 AM
Be honest...

if May offered this to Manny, and Manny still had Ariza on his team, then added Heredia to his camp (a man who's claim to fame is beating Olympic style testing) and Manny refused to sign the 5 mil penalty deal, fair or not, you wouldn't be suspicious about that?

EDIT: Forget the 5 mil. Just Manny adding Heredia wouldn't have made you suspicious?

just shut the fuck up with your bullshit ass excuses....this dumb ass fucker is trying to negotiate a side deal after the contract has already been signed.....what the fuck about that don't your retarded ass understand.....? HUH? are you that fucking dense....

Again Manny is nervous as shit because he can't cheat without getting caught and so his team is flailing....badly...keep your silly bullshit conspiracy theories to your gotdam self....not interested in hearing retarded ass opinions....um K...thanks :hat

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2015, 09:10 AM
Look idiots it really is this simple..sorry to have to bend you morons over like this....but I enjoy doing it.. :lol read it real slowly like a record playing in reverse so you understand...:lol straight from ESPN:

Koncz [Manny's promoter] said even though the agreements for the fight are signed, as is a separate agreement for the United States Anti-Doping Agency to oversee random blood and urine testing for the fight, they were still discussing terms for a substantial fine in the event of a dirty test. But Koncz said Mayweather attorney Jeremiah Reynolds sent a letter to Pacquiao attorney David Moroso on Thursday declining to enter into any agreements on a financial penalty for a failed drug test.

Leonard Ellerbe, CEO of Mayweather Promotions and Mayweather's close adviser, said Koncz should have had those terms negotiated into the main contract.
"Michael Koncz is an idiot, and Manny Pacquiao should be ashamed to have him as his representative, in my opinion," Ellerbe told ESPN.com. "It's obvious he didn't read the contract. Why would he have his fighter sign something he was not happy with? The deal was negotiated up and down by his promoter [Bob Arum of Top Rank] on behalf of Manny with Floyd and Mayweather Promotions, and it's been well documented in the media for quite some time.
"If this moron didn't convey his fighter's wishes when the negotiation was going on, that's their problem. This is a lame-ass attempt to generate publicity."

When asked why Pacquiao didn't negotiate the fine into the master fight agreement, Koncz said he was concerned with getting the fight signed and did not want to do anything to jeopardize very delicate negotiations. :lmao

"We have no recourse. We can't force Floyd into something. But we gave them an opportunity to put their money where their mouth is and they wouldn't. I won't speculate why. To me there is no legitimate argument. We know we're clean. That's why Manny said he would pay $5 million if he tested dirty. :lol

Added Ellerbe: "If Manny Pacquiao tested positive it is going to cost him a whole lot more than $5 million. All parties signed a contract agreeing to every term. Where has this idiot Koncz been? It sounds like he didn't read the documents they signed. No wonder why his fighter is always confused. It sounds like that idiot is suggesting there's a $5 million price tag if Manny comes up positive. That sounds suspicious. All I know is we welcome random testing as we always have.":lmao

Thus far Floyd has submitted 4 drug tests and Manny only 2: :lmao

Koncz said Pacquiao, who is training at trainer Freddie Roach's Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, California, has so far submitted to two random tests by USADA.

Ellerbe said he was unsure how many times Mayweather has been tested but said he has seen the specimen collectors around Mayweather's Las Vegas gym "three or four times" since he began training for the fight.

StrengthAndHonor
03-20-2015, 09:14 AM
Both camps are full of shit.

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2015, 09:17 AM
Both camps are full of shit.

naw naw naw dawg....Don't try to lump Floyd in with this dumb dipshit....people laughing at how Floyd can't read but looks to me like the idiots are on the other side.....:lol

weebo
03-20-2015, 09:21 AM
Just have them both roided up for the fight. It would make for a better fight, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2015, 09:24 AM
Just have them both roided up for the fight. It would make for a better fight, tbh.

:lol now this I can support...because if you're not cheating...you're not trying :lol

UZER
03-20-2015, 09:29 AM
just shut the fuck up with your bullshit ass excuses....this dumb ass fucker is trying to negotiate a side deal after the contract has already been signed.....what the fuck about that don't your retarded ass understand.....? HUH? are you that fucking dense....

Again Manny is nervous as shit because he can't cheat without getting caught and so his team is flailing....badly...keep your silly bullshit conspiracy theories to your gotdam self....not interested in hearing retarded ass opinions....um K...thanks :hat

Blah blah blah...Trolls be trollin...next

RsxPiimp
03-20-2015, 10:56 AM
RSX Shrimp

come on kool, you know you want to take a bite. come on, taste it my african friend :lol

resistanze
03-20-2015, 11:06 AM
Be honest...

I would say May was pulling a publicity stunt if the situation was reversed. Since the 5 million penalty (after the fact) has no impact on the testing and catching either boxing for doping.

Again, the 5 million is irrelevant. If Mayweather is caught doping then a 5 million penalty (4% of his earnings) is the last of his worry.

I just don't get how the same people that find this suspicious didn't find Manny suspicious for turning down the $100 million fight due to Olympic style testing because he was 'superstitious/afraid of needles'.

Clipper Nation
03-20-2015, 11:24 AM
It's truly sad how even Capri has better boxing takes than most of this site :lol

UZER
03-20-2015, 11:46 AM
I would say May was pulling a publicity stunt if the situation was reversed. Since the 5 million penalty (after the fact) has no impact on the testing and catching either boxing for doping.

Again, the 5 million is irrelevant. If Mayweather is caught doping then a 5 million penalty (4% of his earnings) is the last of his worry.

I just don't get how the same people that find this suspicious didn't find Manny suspicious for turning down the $100 million fight due to Olympic style testing because he was 'superstitious/afraid of needles'.

:lol capri ain't shit. he just types a lot of words.

May had to pay Manny because of the steriod allegations. That's not even suspicion, that's fact.

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2015, 12:27 PM
:lol capri aint shit. he just types a lot of words.

May had to pay Manny because of the steriod allegations. That's not even suspicion, that's fact.

You gonna have to see me one day..dont pussy out if you run across me either....

But fact is I'm on fucking point....you cannot refute my logic in any reasonable manner....you dont fucking negotiate and sign a fucking contract and then come back and say wait lets do a side deal and if you dont agree to it it means you're cheating....

What kind of shitty retarded dumb ass mind fuckery is that? Pull Mannys pint sized dick outta your mouth already.....if you think thats good logic youre a fucking head case

RsxPiimp
03-20-2015, 01:08 PM

Flomos are always going to ignore that shit:lol

On June 4, 2012, they served document demands and subpoenas on Mayweather, Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy and USADA calling for the production of all documents that related to PED testing of Mayweather for the Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz and Miguel Cotto fights.

The documents were not produced. There was a delay in the proceedings while Floyd spent nine weeks in the Clark County Detention Center after pleading guilty to charges of domestic violence and harassment. Upon his release from jail on August 2nd, settlement talks heated up.

On September 25, 2012, a stipulation of settlement ending the defamation case was filed with the court. The parties agreed that the terms of settlement would be kept confidential. Prior to the agreement being signed, two sources with detailed knowledge of the proceedings told this writer that Mayweather’s initial monetary settlement offer was “substantially more” than Pacquiao’s attorneys had expected it would be and an agreement in principle was reached soon afterward.

mayweather folded up like a paper bag and settled for way more than mannys team were even asking. How about that :lmao

UZER
03-20-2015, 01:18 PM
You gonna have to see me one day..dont pussy out if you run across me either....

But fact is I'm on fucking point....you cannot refute my logic in any reasonable manner....you dont fucking negotiate and sign a fucking contract and then come back and say wait lets do a side deal and if you dont agree to it it means you're cheating....

What kind of shitty retarded dumb ass mind fuckery is that? Pull Mannys pint sized dick outta your mouth already.....if you think thats good logic youre a fucking head case

:lol May fans getting trolled by the "side deal". The logic behind it was to irk and it did. Nobody actually expected May to sign it you dumb fuck.

They knew he wouldn't sign it but just putting it out there brings might to who he has in his corner now.

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2015, 01:19 PM
Flomos are always going to ignore that shit:lol

On June 4, 2012, they served document demands and subpoenas on Mayweather, Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy and USADA calling for the production of all documents that related to PED testing of Mayweather for the Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz and Miguel Cotto fights.

The documents were not produced. There was a delay in the proceedings while Floyd spent nine weeks in the Clark County Detention Center after pleading guilty to charges of domestic violence and harassment. Upon his release from jail on August 2nd, settlement talks heated up.

On September 25, 2012, a stipulation of settlement ending the defamation case was filed with the court. The parties agreed that the terms of settlement would be kept confidential. Prior to the agreement being signed, two sources with detailed knowledge of the proceedings told this writer that Mayweather’s initial monetary settlement offer was “substantially more” than Pacquiao’s attorneys had expected it would be and an agreement in principle was reached soon afterward.

mayweather folded up like a paper bag and settled for way more than mannys team were even asking. How about that :lmao

he paid that rice eater 100k probably...the only reason he sued cuz he stopped doping and he knew Floyd couldn't prove it...so why not sue....dude was jucing and everyone and their MAMA knows it...now check out my sig and tell your mama to stop texting me....

RsxPiimp
03-20-2015, 01:20 PM

You obviously lack critical thinking. This is just another challenge from Manny's camp to show they' don't have shit to hide unlike Mayweathers camp who had to settle out of court to avoid their dirty laundry from coming out:lol

The organizations surrounding the fight and boxing would impose any sanctions against either boxer for testing positive. Pac's addition of $5 million "fine" is imposed between the two fighters and would have to come out of the fighters pocket that would test positive. That is $5 million above and beyond whatever fines are doled out by nevada, etc.....No contract between the two can do shit to limit anything from the boxing sanctioning bodies.

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2015, 01:20 PM
:lol May fans getting trolled by the "side deal". The logic behind it was to irk and it did. Nobody actually expected May to sign it you dumb fuck.

They knew he wouldn't sign it but just putting it out there brings might to who he has in his corner now.

Fuck off bish...you thought Floyd was trying not to agree to a legit deal....until I brought it to your attention...blow me dawg with your punk ass

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2015, 01:21 PM
You obviously lack critical thinking. This is just another challenge from Manny's camp to show they' don't have shit to hide unlike Mayweathers camp who had to settle out of court to avoid their dirty laundry from coming out:lol

The organizations surrounding the fight and boxing would impose any sanctions against either boxer for testing positive. Pac's addition of $5 million "fine" is imposed between the two fighters and would have to come out of the fighters pocket that would test positive. That is $5 million above and beyond whatever fines are doled out by nevada, etc.....No contract between the two can do shit to limit anything from the boxing sanctioning bodies.

Yeah spin that shit however you like rice and benji eater :lol

RsxPiimp
03-20-2015, 01:22 PM
he paid that rice eater 100k probably...the only reason he sued cuz he stopped doping and he knew Floyd couldn't prove it...so why not sue....dude was jucing and everyone and their MAMA knows it...now check out my sig and tell your mama to stop texting me....

Man, I can't even get mad at you. We got 40 + days left to settle this shit:hat

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2015, 01:26 PM
Man, I can't even get mad at you. We got 40 + days left to settle this shit:hat

You want to bet and put your money where your mouth is?

UZER
03-20-2015, 01:29 PM
Fuck off bish...you thought Floyd was trying not to agree to a legit deal....until I brought it to your attention...blow me dawg with your punk ass

:lol trolled by a Roach

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2015, 01:38 PM
:lol trolled by a Roach

that fucking Roach trolled you not me....he thought he could gin up some more bullshit lies to the media about Floyd being scared and have them run with it...until FLoyd's lawyer literally called him a moron and a dumbass to his face...that lame ass shit backfired on his ass this time....

Floyd pulled out the fucking can of RAID on his Roach ass :lmao

03-20-2015, 01:45 PM

RsxPiimp
03-20-2015, 01:59 PM
You want to bet and put your money where your mouth is?

You know it....$250 homie.

resistanze
03-20-2015, 02:05 PM

The goal posts keep moving. Of course he had to pay, Mayweather can't prove Pacman was on roids, after all Pacman didn't accept the testing. Mayweather was dumb for accusing him with no proof.

Just like Pacman would be stupid to accuse Mayweather right now of doping because he didn't accept this random $5 million deal. He'd get sued too, and lose.

I'm just asking for consistency. Mayweather is going to submit to drug testing the same as Manny. The $5 million is nothing but publicity.

UZER
03-20-2015, 02:49 PM
The goal posts keep moving. Of course he had to pay, Mayweather can't prove Pacman was on roids, after all Pacman didn't accept the testing. Mayweather was dumb for accusing him with no proof.

Just like Pacman would be stupid to accuse Mayweather right now of doping because he didn't accept this random $5 million deal. He'd get sued too, and lose.

I'm just asking for consistency. Mayweather is going to submit to drug testing the same as Manny. The $5 million is nothing but publicity.

Everyone besides kool knows the $5 mil was publicity. What consistency are you looking for?

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2015, 03:09 PM
Spin away dipshit...it's much easier to come out and just admit you're a fuck face..instead of spinning

UZER
03-20-2015, 03:16 PM
Spin away dipshit...it's much easier to come out and just admit you're a fuck face..instead of spinning

May has taught you well. Spin while accusing others of spinning. You're his little bitch.

Thebesteva
03-20-2015, 06:25 PM
Nice sig. Who is it?

Alice Eve

pookenstein
03-21-2015, 08:02 AM
Alice Eve

Does she show the goods in her movies?

Buddy Mignon
03-21-2015, 08:17 AM

You guys are way too easy to sell bullshit to.

QZmWWDGl5FU

Thebesteva
03-21-2015, 03:51 PM
Does she show the goods in her movies?

I dont think so but I'm not sure. She's that hot ass chick from that shitty movie "She's out of my league." She also has a hot ass English accent :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywy9JEBbyuI

pookenstein
03-21-2015, 04:36 PM
Give me the right amount of alcohol and I'd let her fuck me.

RsxPiimp
03-22-2015, 07:01 PM
he paid that rice eater 100k probably...

Try $10 million, and that was the asking price:lol

On March 21, 2011, U.S. District Judge Larry Hicks said Pacquiao has sufficient evidence to continue his lawsuit that alleges Floyd Sr., Jr., and Roger acted with malice by accusing the Filipino boxer, and as of December 2011 Jr had been deposed and the case was continuing seeking damages of $10 million.[

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2015, 07:21 PM
Try $10 million, and that was the asking price:lol

On March 21, 2011, U.S. District Judge Larry Hicks said Pacquiao has sufficient evidence to continue his lawsuit that alleges Floyd Sr., Jr., and Roger acted with malice by accusing the Filipino boxer, and as of December 2011 Jr had been deposed and the case was continuing seeking damages of $10 million.[

Like i said....he setteled for far less....100k..i guess your dumbass dont know the difference in seeking vs settling...lol

RsxPiimp
03-22-2015, 07:52 PM
Like i said....he setteled for far less....100k..i guess your dumbass dont know the difference in seeking vs settling...lol

damn man, you're fucking stupid for real

:lmao