PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant shut down, maytbe for season

Embedded
03-20-2015, 11:53 AM
Dammit, why can't I copy and paste here?

Kanter is out tonight vs. ATL

cantthinkofanything
03-20-2015, 11:58 AM
Dammit, why can't I copy and paste here?

Kanter is out tonight vs. ATL

Has 0 bearing on the Spurs march to the championship. Should be on NBA board.

Leetonidas
03-20-2015, 12:00 PM
Has 0 bearing on the Spurs march to the championship. Should be on NBA board.

Not really. Considering now GSW will face an easy first round instead of being tested and possibly knocked off, I'd say this might have implications for the Spurs' march to the ship

Embedded
03-20-2015, 12:03 PM
Yeah, I think I would rather see OKC/GSW in the first round vs. NOP/GSW. But the way Westbrook has been balling lately, who knows, OKC could make it.

cantthinkofanything
03-20-2015, 12:06 PM
Not really. Considering now GSW will face an easy first round instead of being tested and possibly knocked off, I'd say this might have implications for the Spurs' march to the ship

Inconsequential. GSW was not going to be tested by OKC. Pelicans are easier and I guess and you could say that if this and if that. And that GSW were more tired by the WCF but it's all speculation. But it really doesn't matter. Spurs will play who they play.

SupremeGuy
03-20-2015, 12:10 PM
Rogues/thunderup on suicide watch, tbh.

Harry Callahan
03-20-2015, 12:54 PM
Yeah,

Rouges/Thunderup - Everything seemed possible for his team 3 years ago. Now it doesn't.

Raven
03-20-2015, 01:03 PM
well deserved, they should have tanked the season, instead they tried a pathetic fast recover, and now they may have ruined the player forever.

SpurPadre
03-20-2015, 01:18 PM
Inconsequential. GSW was not going to be tested by OKC. Pelicans are easier and I guess and you could say that if this and if that. And that GSW were more tired by the WCF but it's all speculation. But it really doesn't matter. Spurs will play who they play.

THIS but what's up with your jacked up avatar? Isn't that that crazy woman who wound up killing herself in that apartment building?

cantthinkofanything
03-20-2015, 01:23 PM
THIS but what's up with your jacked up avatar? Isn't that that crazy woman who wound up killing herself in that apartment building?

It's due for a change but I'm not going to do it in the middle of this win streak.

She didn't kill herself though. It was supernatural beings.

kobyz
03-20-2015, 01:39 PM
now Spurs should avoid the 4-5 seed, if you succeed to get out of the first round you don't want to be in GS bracket side and face them in the second round after they easy ride their first round matchup, frash and hungry to battle...

Chomag
03-20-2015, 01:41 PM
Meh Spurs were not meeting OKC in the playoffs anyway