PDA

View Full Version : Europe: If povertyball is so great...

Clipper Nation
03-20-2015, 11:42 PM
...why are teams going bankrupt? :lol

http://screamer.deadspin.com/serie-a-side-parma-106-million-in-debt-declared-bank-1687245387

:lmao Third-world "sport"

Clipper Nation
03-20-2015, 11:44 PM
Parma hasn't been in great financial shape for at least a decade—they entered into administration in 2003 and only clawed out in 2007—but their financial problems have been especially acute recently. They finished sixth last season and should've received a place in the Europa League, but were ruled ineligible because of overdue tax debt. In December they were docked a point (http://www.espnfc.com/parma/story/2188186/last-place-parma-docked-a-point-in-serie-a-for-unpaid-wages) for failing to pay wages on time, and in February tax authorities seized (http://www.espnfc.com/parma/story/2303142/parma-miss-payment-deadlinedebt-collectors-recover-assets) three of the club's vehicles to cover debt shortfalls. A game against Udinese was canceled (http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/serie-outfit-parma-forced-postpone-5200030) because Parma was unable to pay stewards, and youth coach Hernan Crespo (who starred for the club in the late 1990s) has said they couldn't even afford (http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/serie-giants-parma-dissolved-amid-5207122) water bottles. Needless to say, the players haven't been paid all season.

Parma is the latest once proud European club to face massive financial difficulties, joining a list that includes Rangers, Valencia, Portsmouth, Leeds, and others.

Third-world kickball slurpers need to :downspin: this shit, tbh. First rigging scandals, now bankruptcies :lol

spurraider21
03-21-2015, 12:14 AM
weren't there NBA teams that were losing money not so long ago?

PingPong
03-21-2015, 12:21 AM
The whole italian league, the Calcio Serie A has been downhill for a while. The England's premier league and the German Bundesliga are the shit. Spain has only two rich teams, Barcelona and Athletico de Madrid, the rest is shit. France has only the Paris-Saint Germain. There's a lot of Money laundering, mainly in the England's premier league. In the football, the club need to buy the player and pay his salaries. Unlike the NBA, there aren't max salaries, cap etecetera. So that's why the clubs went bankrupcy.

Real Madrid not Atletico, my bad.

TDMVPDPOY
03-21-2015, 12:24 AM
The whole italian league, the Calcio Serie A has been downhill for a while. The England's premier league and the German Bundesliga are the shit. Spain has only two rich teams, Barcelona and Athletico de Madrid, the rest is shit. France has only the Paris-Saint Germain. There's a lot of Money laundering, mainly in the England's premier league. In the football, the club need to buy the player and pay his salaries. Unlike the NBA, there aren't max salaries, cap etecetera. So that's why the clubs went bankrupcy.

dont forget some clubs pay players taxes for them...

problem with those other leagues not doing well is the allocation of tv rights revenue...

Clipper Nation
03-21-2015, 12:25 AM
weren't there NBA teams that were losing money not so long ago?

On paper only, through creative accounting. Meanwhile, kickball teams can't even afford water bottles for their players :lol

What a shitty excuse for a "sport," and people think this crap is better than baseball? :lol

lefty
03-21-2015, 12:30 AM
Waiting for King Emmanuel to wreck this thread

apalisoc_9
03-21-2015, 12:33 AM
Waiting for King Emmanuel to wreck this thread

I'm playing outdoor poverytball tomorrow at -5c :lol....

How is Quebec? you guys getting spring weather already?

Last week was so good with +8 weather..

Going to play tons of povertyball this year.

Clipper Nation
03-21-2015, 12:34 AM
Waiting for King Emmanuel (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43107) to wreck this thread

Sorry, but there's nothing povertyball fans can say anymore when these kickball teams are being kicked out of the league due to tax debts :lol

lefty
03-21-2015, 12:35 AM

After going through -35, -7 feels like spring tbh

Splits
03-21-2015, 12:44 AM
FIFA Sees Record $2 Billion Revenue After World Cup In Brazil (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/20/fifa-billion-revenue-world-cup_n_6914224.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067)
Yeah, poverty

elmanutres
03-21-2015, 12:46 AM
:lol 100 mil
:lol povertyball leagues have more financial inequality than brazil
:lol fifa getting poor ass countries in debt every 4 years while they reap billions
:lol build extravagant stadiums only be used for 3 months and then just sit there and rot instead of financing necessities
:lol russia next in line
:lol russian economy fucking tanking right now
:lol maracana in brazil is the mecca of povertyball in brazil. And it was falling apart cause people's urine corroded the structure
:lol 500 mil in renovations to see the national team get their anuses pounded by the nazis in their own turf.

Malik Hairston
03-21-2015, 12:53 AM

Toronto was +4 today, supposed to be +7 tmw..feels good, boy:lol..

My dick was hard when I stepped outside this afternoon, winter was so fucking bad this year..

Venti Quattro
03-21-2015, 01:24 AM
:lol Spitball

SupremeGuy
03-21-2015, 05:04 AM
Povertyball is fucking brutal to watch, tbh. So fucking shitty and boring. Leave that shit for the 3rd world or developing countries to play...

Blizzardwizard
03-21-2015, 06:32 AM
sleepball :lol

Not even a sport :lol

Fat asses spitting a lot :lol

Can't run around 4 bases without being gassed :lol

Rednecks :lol

Repugs :lol

SupremeGuy
03-21-2015, 07:15 AM
:lol fifa getting poor ass countries in debt every 4 years while they reap billions
:lol build extravagant stadiums only be used for 3 months and then just sit there and rot instead of financing necessities
:lol maracana in brazil is the mecca of povertyball in brazil. And it was falling apart cause people's urine corroded the structure
:lol 500 mil in renovations to see the national team get their anuses pounded by the nazis in their own turf.Damn. :lmao

King Emmanuel
03-21-2015, 07:39 AM
:lol baseball
:lol spring "training"
:lol training for a spitfest
:lol training the best way to cup your balls for the regular season
:lol drug abusers
:lol so bored of baseball the players turn to meth and alcohol
:lol padres
:lol most "anticipated" season.... anticipating a 4 hour game of fatasses trying (and failing) to hit a ball
:lol jews making shit tons of money off of white redneck farmers and christians
:lol ugly fucks getting 210 million dollars to play 30 games a year
:lol omg i am an ace pitcher i can help my team win like 1 game out of every 5
:lol can't even play on 3 days rest
:lol sabathia fielder cabrera ortiz
:lol "athletes"
:lol embarrassing tv ratings
:lol "world" series outdrawn by some random thursday night football game
:lol japan
:lol yellow cucks should stick to the computer and video games
:lol playing baseball because they want to feel like athletes in real life instead of holding a controller in front of a tv screen showing PES
:lol want to able to play a real sport
:lol too bad baseball is not a sport
:lol shitty yellow futbol players trying to make it big in the EPL, failing miserably every time
http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr108/xanadurv/3-16.jpg
:lol "hey look at us we are athletes just like kobe, messi, mj, brady etc"
:lol thinking wearing ugly caps and that stupid catcher's bulletproof vest is cool, thinking that gets the girls wet
http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1449632-bigthumbnail.jpg
:lol only game where cunts are just as good as the male baseball players
:lol neither have a real ballsack anyway
:lol only pretending to cup their crotch
:lol nothing down there in the first place, insecure fucks

Jodelo
03-21-2015, 07:51 AM
Getting hurt by sneezing :lmao

Blue Jays outfielder Kevin Pillar sneezed a mighty sneeze on Sunday. He sneezed with such force that he actually strained one of his obliques before the Blue Jays’ annual exhibition game against Canada’s national junior team, and he’s going to be out for a week, according to The Toronto Star.If this sounds like a ridiculous injury, it’s because it is, but it’s definitely not as bad as it could have been.You might recall back in 2004 when Sammy Sosa sneezed such a wildly powerful sneeze that he gave himself back spasms and a sprained ligament that kept him out of action for a whole month.Sneezes can be dangerous things. God bless you, Kevin Pillar.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/03/blue-jays-of-kevin-pillar-pulled-a-sammy-sosa-hurt-himself-sneezing

jeebus
03-21-2015, 08:36 AM
On paper only, through creative accounting. Meanwhile, kickball teams can't even afford water bottles for their players :lol

What a shitty excuse for a "sport," and people think this crap is better than baseball? :lol

:lol why provide water bottles when you can roll out a soaker hose, hang it above the players, and let them suck on it for a while?

Raven
03-21-2015, 08:37 AM
:lol 500 mil in renovations to see the national team get their anuses pounded by the nazis in their own turf.

this tbh :lol

Clipper Nation
03-21-2015, 09:36 AM
:lol why provide water bottles when you can roll out a soaker hose, hang it above the players, and let them suck on it for a while?
Problem is, most of those faggots would try to deep-throat the hose :lol

Blizzardwizard
03-21-2015, 10:39 AM
:lol baseball
:lol spring "training"
:lol training for a spitfest
:lol training the best way to cup your balls for the regular season
:lol drug abusers
:lol so bored of baseball the players turn to meth and alcohol
:lol padres
:lol most "anticipated" season.... anticipating a 4 hour game of fatasses trying (and failing) to hit a ball
:lol jews making shit tons of money off of white redneck farmers and christians
:lol ugly fucks getting 210 million dollars to play 30 games a year
:lol omg i am an ace pitcher i can help my team win like 1 game out of every 5
:lol can't even play on 3 days rest
:lol sabathia fielder cabrera ortiz
:lol "athletes"
:lol embarrassing tv ratings
:lol "world" series outdrawn by some random thursday night football game
:lol japan
:lol yellow cucks should stick to the computer and video games
:lol playing baseball because they want to feel like athletes in real life instead of holding a controller in front of a tv screen showing PES
:lol want to able to play a real sport
:lol too bad baseball is not a sport
:lol shitty yellow futbol players trying to make it big in the EPL, failing miserably every time
?
:lol "hey look at us we are athletes just like kobe, messi, mj, brady etc"
:lol thinking wearing ugly caps and that stupid catcher's bulletproof vest is cool, thinking that gets the girls wet

:lol only game where cunts are just as good as the male baseball players
:lol neither have a real ballsack anyway
:lol only pretending to cup their crotch
:lol nothing down there in the first place, insecure fucks

http://i.imgur.com/iSTduhe.gif

lefty
03-21-2015, 10:41 AM
King Emmanuel and Jodelo bullying CN and the other rednecks :lmao

King Emmanuel
03-21-2015, 11:07 AM
:lol young clipper nation swinging a bat in japan

Clipper Nation
03-21-2015, 11:12 AM
^ Povertyball slurpers deflecting from these truthbombs ^

Infinite_limit
03-21-2015, 11:17 AM
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3195/2286827803_d94fb3cb4a_m.jpg

lefty
03-21-2015, 11:54 AM
:lol young clipper nation swinging a bat in japan
:lmao

PingPong
03-21-2015, 12:00 PM

The World Cup expenditures led to a fiscal disaster.
The government kicked some brazilian natives (indians) to build a fucking parking lot in Maracana
Another state dislodged some hundreds of residents to build a road.
The Sao Paulo Stadium's neighbourhood suffered gentrification and the people cant afford the rent fees anymore.
The lower classes can't afford tickets to Corinthians games, the poorer's favorite team
Some stadiums being closed due to structural issues.
Some commuter structure still being built, besides the cup had finished months ago.

And it's even worse in the fucking Qtar.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/25/revealed-qatars-world-cup-slaves

jeebus
03-21-2015, 12:30 PM
:lmao the 3rd worlders are getting crushed in here, as if the bleachers to their shitty stadium have collapsed due to the pathetic slavery construction

SupremeGuy
03-21-2015, 12:51 PM
:lol What an exciting 0 - 0 game!
:lol Can't use your hands like a fucking animal
:lol Every animal with an opposable thumb is laughing at you
:lol 3rd world countries
:lol Spending billions on stadiums while their people starve
:lol Povertyball

apalisoc_9
03-21-2015, 01:15 PM
After going through -35, -7 feels like spring tbh

Toronto was +4 today, supposed to be +7 tmw..feels good, boy:lol..

My dick was hard when I stepped outside this afternoon, winter was so fucking bad this year..

You guys planning on buying tickets for the women's world cup? :lol

I'm torn..I don't like women sports, but it's the summer and it happens once in a lifetime..

Heard the staduim are sold out..

ezau
03-21-2015, 01:46 PM
:lol 5'7 midget being the best player in the world
:lol refusing to use their hands and running around like headless chickens
:lol Zero plays, just a lot of kicking the ball
:lol Starving third-world fans getting excited when the ball crosses the midfield
:lol Fake athletes
:lol Semen cloud when the match finishes at 1-0
:lol A sport that the white man created because they couldn't compete in sports that uses real athleticism

DAF86
03-21-2015, 01:55 PM
Getting hurt by sneezing :lmao

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/03/blue-jays-of-kevin-pillar-pulled-a-sammy-sosa-hurt-himself-sneezing

:lmao:lmao:lmao

That's some Onion type shit :lmao

Malik Hairston
03-21-2015, 02:09 PM
You guys planning on buying tickets for the women's world cup? :lol

I'm torn..I don't like women sports, but it's the summer and it happens once in a lifetime..

Heard the staduim are sold out..

:lol nah, I'd rather watch Tony Parker play defense than watch women play sports, tbh..