PDA

View Full Version : Marcus dumb

Horse
03-21-2015, 05:21 AM
What a moron and why didn't mr tough guy try that shit with baynes?

Fireball
03-21-2015, 05:24 AM
What a moron and why didn't mr tough guy try that shit with baynes?

well, he did ... Baynes did not recognize anything though

100%duncan
03-21-2015, 05:46 AM
Forget Baynes man :lol He wanted no part of Bonbon

JohnnyMax
03-21-2015, 07:36 AM
https://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/demarcuscousins.gif

PingPong
03-21-2015, 07:39 AM
Nig is still a rookie yet. Not gonna have a bright career tbh

jeebus
03-21-2015, 08:33 AM
Forget Baynes man :lol He wanted no part of Bonbon
With Baynes, he kinda just fondled him. I don't think Baynes hits women so he let it pass. But Smart straight up punched Boner, thus the confrontation

100%duncan
03-21-2015, 08:38 AM
With Baynes, he kinda just fondled him. I don't think Baynes hits women so he let it pass. But Smart straight up punched Boner, thus the confrontation

Was great seeing Bonner just stop playing and man the fuck up tbh :lol

100%duncan
03-21-2015, 08:39 AM

vander
03-21-2015, 08:55 AM
Spurs starters must not give a fuck about Bonner. 20 seconds after the altercation started, not one had even stood up.

lil'mo
03-21-2015, 10:31 AM
Video of the altercation?

cd98
03-21-2015, 10:38 AM

Spurs Nation has the video. A real cheap shot. He should be suspended a game for it. I understand hard fouls but that was off the ball on a screen and premeditated. He extended his arm to get a full swing.

Cry Havoc
03-21-2015, 10:38 AM
Spurs starters must not give a fuck about Bonner. 20 seconds after the altercation started, not one had even stood up.

No one saw the punch, plus they were probably stunned into inaction by Bonner going after someone.

Cry Havoc
03-21-2015, 10:39 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQy_Aj6i6GM

SnakeBoy
03-21-2015, 10:40 AM

It really was.:lol

Cry Havoc
03-21-2015, 10:40 AM
And the Spurs version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaUO30ndOxg

SnakeBoy
03-21-2015, 10:42 AM
Gifs from the game thread...

SnakeBoy
03-21-2015, 10:46 AM
“Like every other play, I was trying to get through a screen,” Smart told reporters after the game. “(Baynes) screened me, (Bonner) tried to clean up the screen, and I tried to fight through. He had his arms up high — locked arms — and my body, the way (Baynes) hit me threw my body back, so it forced all my momentum to come forward, and (Bonner) just happened to jump in the way as I was trying to rip through and rip up, and he got caught.”

:lol Nigga thinks people will believe that.

100%duncan
03-21-2015, 10:49 AM
“Like every other play, I was trying to get through a screen,” Smart told reporters after the game. “(Baynes) screened me, (Bonner) tried to clean up the screen, and I tried to fight through. He had his arms up high — locked arms — and my body, the way (Baynes) hit me threw my body back, so it forced all my momentum to come forward, and (Bonner) just happened to jump in the way as I was trying to rip through and rip up, and he got caught.”

The fuck had a full swing, all the time to react :lol Just like his race-bait with him punching a fan in college

:lmao fuckin loser both in basketball and in life

Spurs9
03-21-2015, 10:52 AM

Full screen with a upper cut to the crotch :lmao

exstatic
03-21-2015, 11:01 AM
Smart had this rep at OSU. He's kind of a dumbass. How can you not know that video would absolutely capture it? And now, in addition to being a dirty player, everyone knows he's a liar, with that weak ass shit of a cover story.

100%duncan
03-21-2015, 11:05 AM
Smart had this rep at OSU. He's kind of a dumbass. How can you not know that video would absolutely capture it? And now, in addition to being a dirty player, everyone knows he's a liar, with that weak ass shit of a cover story.

He could have just owned up and apologized. Sure he'll still be bashed but it's Bonner, it will be forgotten in a week. Now, he exposed himself. Smart indeed.

maverick1948
03-21-2015, 11:08 AM

Bonner was set waiting on him with a solid screen. But he happened to JUMP in the way.
:lmao:lmao:toast

Best the best expression is Even Turner's. Matt tells the ref "he hit me in the nuts". Turner looks at Matt and smiles. My thoughts are, mess with a man's nuts you might get your ass kicked. Go Ginger.

Beaverfuzz
03-21-2015, 11:54 AM
Boner 3
Dumb 0

KaiRMD1
03-21-2015, 11:59 AM
And this was on Bonner's rock & roll night. Marcus that old dumb sport

Phenomanul
03-21-2015, 12:25 PM
well, he did ... Baynes did not recognize anything though

Yeah no one in the telecast realized that Smart tried those antics twice on the same play...

8FOR!3
03-21-2015, 12:27 PM

lmao Boogie threw him around :lol

Horse
03-21-2015, 12:39 PM
The sad part is it inspired a run by the celtics. Instead of us just burying them.

UZER
03-21-2015, 12:50 PM
Did bonner call him a "niqqer" like that texas tech fan? :rolleyes

How bout cousins?

Oh and bonner is such a wuss. At least push the guy, damn.

timtonymanu
03-21-2015, 01:05 PM
I didn't even know it was the same player who shoved a fan during college basketball. :lol

SpurPadre
03-21-2015, 01:20 PM

Why would they? I'm sure they hate him just as much as I do.

weebo
03-21-2015, 01:27 PM
As if bonner had any nuts to begin with :lol

sananspursfan21
03-21-2015, 02:34 PM

Wow, I wouldn't screw with Demarcus Cousins.. That guy just seems like a junk yard dog, Smart would get rearranged for sure

sananspursfan21
03-21-2015, 02:34 PM
As if bonner had any nuts to begin with :lol

He didn't seem overly phased

therealtruth
03-21-2015, 04:19 PM
That's the reason your supposed to cover your groin when setting a pick. If Bonner had set a proper pick he wouldn't have got hit there.

Splits
03-21-2015, 04:34 PM
Marcus Smart gets 1-game ban

Boston Celtics (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/bos/boston-celtics) point guard Marcus Smart (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2990992/marcus-smart) has been suspended one game for his below-the-belt hit on San Antonio's Matt Bonner (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/1996/matt-bonner) on Friday night, the NBA announced Saturday.

Smart delivered an uppercut to Bonner's groin early in the fourth quarter of Friday's loss to the Spurs. Smart got snagged coming off an initial screen, but seemed to intentionally swing his arm to strike Bonner as the San Antonio forward attempted to set a second screen.

boutons_deux
03-21-2015, 05:02 PM
Oh and bonner is such a wuss.

Matty can play and gets paid next game, Smart won't.

UZER
03-21-2015, 05:27 PM
Matty can play and gets paid next game, Smart won't.

I didn't say throw a punch. Bonner would not have been suspended for a shove there.

03-21-2015, 05:53 PM
That's the reason your supposed to cover your groin when setting a pick. If Bonner had set a proper pick he wouldn't have got hit there.
you raise a valid point

DJR210
03-21-2015, 06:04 PM
Why is Baynes being put on the toughness pedestal? Just because he looks like he has down syndrome?

Bartleby
03-21-2015, 06:05 PM
I didn't say throw a punch. Bonner would not have been suspended for a shove there.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Spurs have additional rules about getting into physical altercations. In any event, the smart thing was to not overreact because you never really know how those things are going to play out. Although it's unlikely given the culture of the Spurs organization, that sort of situation could escalate and get other players involved (and suspended, or maybe even hurt).

UZER
03-21-2015, 06:24 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if the Spurs have additional rules about getting into physical altercations. In any event, the smart thing was to not overreact because you never really know how those things are going to play out. Although it's unlikely given the culture of the Spurs organization, that sort of situation could escalate and get other players involved (and suspended, or maybe even hurt).

Yes yes yes. Of course it was smarter, I get that point. And I've also said before the spurs are instructed not to get in any type of altercation.

That being said, I'm just asking for a damn shove. that man took a free shot at his nuts full swing and Bonner did nothing about it. He wouldn't have been ejected, he wouldn't have been suspended, pushing happens all the time. The spurs are consistently on the receiving end of these kind of cheap shots, and Matt not doing anything is exactly why.

Horse
03-21-2015, 06:42 PM
Why is Baynes being put on the toughness pedestal? Just because he looks like he has down syndrome?
Cause he's the one who set the tone against Portland in the playoffs when they tried getting dirty.

100%duncan
03-21-2015, 10:47 PM

A punch will still be a 1 game suspension. :lol