PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Should Black Pringels Pay Chefs To Contaminate The Food Of Players If They Dont Tank?

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2015, 07:43 AM
I say yes...they will be ok..just a little stomach virus....:lol But we need that number 2 pick at all costs....these other teams players get it..and so they're losing as they're supposed to...but for some reason we got players playing way too hard knowing they wont be back and trying to fuck up our tank plans in the process....

With Philly's emergence in the East we are back on track as long as we keep losing..we are basically tied for 3rd place now and i still think we will catch Minny if we lose both our head to head games...giving us the number 2 overall pick which would be nice....we need to go all out...bench Lin and call plays for our worst shooters....fake angry at them and bench them....send groupies to their room and or fine them for conduct detrimental to the team.....or if that doesnt work see my thread title...desperate times call for desperate measures.....real talk....

Calispursfan11
03-21-2015, 09:01 AM
LOL