Kobe (5-2) and Duncan (5-1) are better than this choking faggot

TDMVPDPOY
03-22-2015, 11:02 AM
MOFO got slayed by kawhi...lol his reign was pathetic

100%duncan
03-22-2015, 12:14 PM
2-3 in the finals? Totally a King... :lmao

Kobe (5-2) and Duncan (5-1) are better than this choking faggot

You mean Shaq was better than this faggot.

Any guy who has decent knowledge of bball would take Bron over Kobe on a team that has nothing. This Finals myth record only applies to alphas not dickriders like Kobe imho

Spurs 4 The Win
03-22-2015, 12:33 PM
You mean Shaq was better than this faggot.

Any guy who has decent knowledge of bball would take Bron over Kobe on a team that has nothing. This Finals myth record only applies to alphas not dickriders like Kobe imho

As it stands now, Shaq, Kobe, and Duncan are better than this faggot. At least Kobe has a killer mentality and actually wants to take the shot in the clutch. LeBron is soft

100%duncan
03-22-2015, 12:36 PM
As it stands now, Shaq, Kobe, and Duncan are better than this faggot. At least Kobe has a killer mentality and actually wants to take the shot in the clutch. LeBron is soft

bruh thats the kind of shit that lakerfan spits

Kobe has the worst fg% in the clutch

CitizenDwayne
03-22-2015, 12:37 PM
Robert Horry isn't afraid to take the big shot in the clutch either, and has more rings

You rather have him than Lebron?

TXstbobcat
03-22-2015, 12:41 PM
I would rather have Timmy than Lebron in their primes.

jeebus
03-22-2015, 12:42 PM
Kirby takes a wet shit on Lequeen

100%duncan
03-22-2015, 12:45 PM
I would rather have Timmy than Lebron in their primes.

Preach brother

benstanfield
03-22-2015, 01:09 PM
A lot of the greats have team hopped and chased rings in their later years. Lebron did it in his prime TWICE. That and "The Decision" disqualifies him from anything better than top 10 all time IMO.

benstanfield
03-22-2015, 01:12 PM
Also note that all of his titles have come against a historically bad Eastern Conference.

Thread
03-22-2015, 01:19 PM
^Also note his last came with a blistering assist from Amy. He'd only have the 1 without her kibitzing.

Spurs 4 The Win
03-22-2015, 01:45 PM
bruh thats the kind of shit that lakerfan spits

Kobe has the worst fg% in the clutch

Kobe is top 10, behind Duncan for sure but he is really fucking good, and I hate the guy, but i can admit the obvious

The recent decline that is destroying his legacy is not indicative of how dangerous the guy was in his prime

100%duncan
03-22-2015, 01:46 PM
^Also note his last came with a blistering assist from Amy. He'd only have the 1 without her kibitzing.

stfu faggot

100%duncan
03-22-2015, 01:48 PM
A lot of the greats have team hopped and chased rings in their later years. Lebron did it in his prime TWICE. That and "The Decision" disqualifies him from anything better than top 10 all time IMO.

Kobe didn't need to since Shaq and Pau were given to him. :lol
Jordan had Pippen. :lol
Duncan had Pop, Manu, TP and now Kiwi.

Tell me who was given to Lebron? Mo fucking williams :lmao

DMC
03-22-2015, 01:54 PM
Grandmother big part of his life. Who's the cuck here who said it's their moms? Mom couldn't hold onto a house, 16 years old. Means she was knocked up at 15.

spurraider21
03-22-2015, 02:05 PM
Please. She was holding him back. Hadn't made the finals in nearly a decade. Since he threw Amy out, prenup in hand, they haven't missed the finals since.

benstanfield
03-22-2015, 02:07 PM
Kobe didn't need to since Shaq and Pau were given to him. :lol
Jordan had Pippen. :lol
Duncan had Pop, Manu, TP and now Kiwi.

Tell me who was given to Lebron? Mo fucking williams :lmao

Who said Kobe was better than top 10?
Pippen without Jordan/Phil probably tops out at current Kawhi Leonard
Duncan could've easily chased rings in Orlando. He chose to stick it out, wisely.

Lebron has jumped ship every time he a) had the ability and b) wasn't a lock to get to the Finals on his current team. 2/2

Clipper Nation
03-22-2015, 02:08 PM
LeBron haters still clinging to those vintage 2010 hot takes.

What's next, :cry "but, but, his hairline!!!" :cry

Thread
03-22-2015, 02:08 PM
Please. She was holding him back. Hadn't made the finals in nearly a decade. Since he threw Amy out, prenup in hand, they haven't missed the finals since.

Ha, she took that prenup with her when she came to tell him the news. He thought she was bluffin'. After she ran and told TMZ they shredded the preup and he cut her a check. She still has custody of the 1st 5.

Let us proceed...

Thread
03-22-2015, 02:09 PM
LeBron haters still clinging to those vintage 2010 hot takes.

What's next, :cry "but, but, his hairline!!!" :cry

You cocknocker, you. You ain't got a pot to piss in---nor window to throw it out of.

Go hang another octo. That's all your good for.

100%duncan
03-22-2015, 02:10 PM
I told u to stfu. Yeah like ur la in the fukin doghouse

Thread
03-22-2015, 02:11 PM
I told u to stfu. Yeah like ur la in the fukin doghouse

When you're ready to apol we'll carry on. Until then? Sit on it.

100%duncan
03-22-2015, 02:13 PM
When you're ready to apol we'll carry on. Until then? Sit on it.
Apologizing to an old geezer that couldnt take it in ju e. Lmfao!!!

Thread
03-22-2015, 02:13 PM
Apologizing to an old geezer that couldnt take it in ju e. Lmfao!!!

Then we'll continue at loggerheads.

Let us proceed...

spurraider21
03-22-2015, 02:31 PM
Ha, she took that prenup with her when she came to tell him the news. He thought she was bluffin'. After she ran and told TMZ they shredded the preup and he cut her a check. She still has custody of the 1st 5.

Let us proceed...
Normally I'd say "I'd love to see where you got this from" except I know for a fact I don't want to look up your ass.

Thread
03-22-2015, 02:42 PM
Normally I'd say "I'd love to see where you got this from" except I know for a fact I don't want to look up your ass.

Common fuckin' sense, that's where. You know it to be true, but, you fellows can never take it, just dish it.

Imagine you in the middle of the Finals and your wife comes to you with this shit and threatens you, 21. Says to effect:::"Unless you give me what I want and deserve I'm telling on you."

"But you promised you wouldn't."

"I don't give a shit. Just give me my half."

"No, I have the prenup."

"I'll tell...everybody."

"But, you promised."

"Give me my money."

"Fuck you."

---

You're then going to go out there and play Finals basketball? It's a testament to him that he played that type basketball all the way to the point where Miami was able to exert a degree that passed Duncan's line. He cracked. Anybody would've cracked in that situation, even earlier for most. Me? I'd a gotten in a fetal position after I told her to "Fuck off." and she'd left to go and tell.

spurraider21
03-22-2015, 02:44 PM
They weren't in the middle of the finals, they hadn't even gotten to the finals when the story broke, and the divorce had been filed in April before it even got to the media, during the regular season. Hadn't made the finals since 07, suddenly she's out of the house, and Duncan gets to the finals. Gets there the year after as well. You're convinced we have a cakewalk back there for a third time this season. All since they filed. Do the math.

Thread
03-22-2015, 03:14 PM
They weren't in the middle of the finals, they hadn't even gotten to the finals when the story broke, and the divorce had been filed in April before it even got to the media, during the regular season. Hadn't made the finals since 07, suddenly she's out of the house, and Duncan gets to the finals. Gets there the year after as well. You're convinced we have a cakewalk back there for a third time this season. All since they filed. Do the math.

Duncan never gave anything away before those Finals. Never, never, never. All the sudden he lets Battier best him then smacks the floor in broad daylite. That goes against his entire career pathology.

Events, timelines and such are under a cloud for the simple reason Media took/takes care of you, but, they could not mediate twixt the principals and in the end, the Finals that marital rancor surfaced and cost you an NBA Title, 21. If those two were still happily married you'd have 6, and you know this to be true, 21.

LittleCriminal
03-22-2015, 10:55 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRD8haf03F6VgPtm3SCpUmfZGd5k2gy X_UBZb8nIJTCtpvTTH90w