PDA

View Full Version : Florida Cops Fired Over Racist Texts, KKK Video

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2015, 08:51 PM
Trynna tell yall this shit is systemic....

Four Florida cops lost their jobs Friday after racist texts and an "inexcusable" video surfaced, their chief said.

A five-month internal investigation led to three of them being fired, and one of them resigning,according to NBC Miami (http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Fort-Lauderdale-Police-to-Discuss-Internal-Affairs-Investigation-297057771.html).

The officers reportedly sent a trailer-style video amongst themselves containing a Ku Klux Klan hood, attacks against minorities, derogatory images of President Obama and racist comments about Hispanics and homosexuals.

"I had a wet dream that you two found those n-----s in the VW and gave them the death penalty right there on the spot," one of the texts reads. Many of their extremely hostile and racially charged conversations can be read at the Sun Sentinel (http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2015-03/83112452-20161910.pdf).

According to another text, one of the officers said, "We are coming and drinking all your beer and killing n-----s."

m>s
03-22-2015, 09:01 PM
Fuck n!ggers this town aint big enough for the two of us lets just fight it out

DMX7
03-22-2015, 09:11 PM
I wonder which political party these guys belong to?

Avante
03-22-2015, 09:48 PM
I always wonder what the KKK think we they watch a football game or a track meet. They can't figure they are the inferior race.

m>s
03-22-2015, 10:10 PM
Inferior at running fast, I'll take that while being superior at everything else. Blacks have more quick twitch muscle fibers, fact. See science is easy.

Avante
03-22-2015, 10:16 PM
Inferior at running fast, I'll take that while being superior at everything else. Blacks have more quick twitch muscle fibers, fact. See science is easy.

Well actually blacks dominate...

distance running
the hurdles
the long jump
the 100, 200, 400
running back
defensive back
wide receiver
soul singing
jazz
blues
R&B
reggae
hip hop
rap
what boxer is on a par with Muhammad Ali/Joe Louis/Sugar Ray Robinson
who holds the 800m world record?

A black thing.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBb9hTyLjfM

m>s
03-22-2015, 10:21 PM
All that is running and quick twitch muscles except the chimp signing and buck dancing stuff

Avante
03-22-2015, 10:30 PM
All that is running and quick twitch muscles except the chimp signing and buck dancing stuff

So on a basketball court, track, football field, dance hall, juke joint, whites are inferior. So whites are better at NASCAR, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Blacks are superior physically and it's real obvious, they also have more rhytmn and soul. When it comes to being 6-2 230 pounds with 4.4 speed, black!

You know I'm white, right?

m>s
03-22-2015, 10:40 PM
They're not "superior physically" because they are weaker and have less hsnd eye coordination. Best wrestlers, white. Powerlifters, white, golfers, tennis, anything that combines athletic ability with coordination and smarts? White

Avante
03-22-2015, 10:52 PM
They're not "superior physically" because they are weaker and have less hsnd eye coordination. Best wrestlers, white. Powerlifters, white, golfers, tennis, anything that combines athletic ability with coordination and smarts? White

So you've never heard of...

Pele
The Williams sisters
Arthur Ashe
Tiger Woods
Charlie Sifford
John Davis STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD
Robert Pat Ball

Are you saying basketball doesn't take hand eye cordination?

You can stand on any street corner in the world, stop the first 20 black guys you see and the firt 20 white guys you see and I gurantee those blacks will kick ass in anything physical as a group.

Don't tell me you actually think whites are smarter, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m>s
03-22-2015, 11:03 PM
Naw I dont think I just go off the scientific studies. And all the best power lifters are white. That guy you mentioned is one guy born in 1921.

Avante
03-22-2015, 11:06 PM
I went to that KKK site some years ago on a dare. What...Stormfront...something like that? I went in as Blind Dawg.

I talked about how it pissed me off to have to watch those black monkies beat our white ass in most everything. And why was that, how come there were so much faster and better athletes.

Those dumb fucks could only..."we don't get the same opportunties, if we did we'd rule". Then I mentioned...there are no blacks in Poland, Germany, Russia, Italy, Denmark, Sweden etc, so how come they can't compete with the those black retards? They then started figuing it out, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never seen so many totally ignorant fucks in my life, not a clue of any kind. Total losers.

Yep, got banned inside three hours, hahaha!!!!!!!! They couldn't stand real life.

m>s
03-22-2015, 11:08 PM
I've never met a n!gger my size who could take me. My grandpa beat up n!ggers, my dad beat up n!ggers, it's in my blood. True story, shortly after desegregation my dad and uncles went to a school that suffered greatly from this "social experiment." My uncle beat up the biggest baddest n!gger in school. Grabbed him my the fro and beat on his ribs until they broke. I've heard this story a few times, all my dad remembers is him yelling to his homies to "get the shit" and running off like a coward. Always wanting to get weapons and never able
to fight fair.

The Reckoning
03-22-2015, 11:11 PM
well so atleast this thread was somewhat productive. we know that avante trolled stormfront with his track shtick and was banned.

i guess he likes this place because it's the only one that hasn't banned him yet.

Avante
03-22-2015, 11:11 PM
Naw I dont think I just go off the scientific studies. And all the best power lifters are white. That guy you mentioned is one guy born in 1921.

Dude if you think all the powerlifters are white you don't know the sport. And lifting weights is not all that athletic, you do know this, right?

Basketball players are the greatest athletes in the world, how many of the really great ones are white?

Give it up guy, whites cannot hang with blacks in most sports that take great athletic ability. This is a fact! They are bigger with more speed, quicks and agility.

Avante
03-22-2015, 11:14 PM
well so atleast this thread was somewhat productive. we know that avante trolled stormfront with his track shtick and was banned.

i guess he likes this place because it's the only one that hasn't banned him yet.

I went in there expecting to get banned. Surprised I lasted as long as I did.

I 've been banned from two sites, I post on about 30, so why the bulllshit? One of those sites ..fuck...will get you banned. Nobody here would last a week, it was that uptight.

Avante
03-22-2015, 11:19 PM
I've never met a n!gger my size who could take me. My grandpa beat up n!ggers, my dad beat up n!ggers, it's in my blood. True story, shortly after desegregation my dad and uncles went to a school that suffered greatly from this "social experiment." My uncle beat up the biggest baddest n!gger in school. Grabbed him my the fro and beat on his ribs until they broke. I've heard this story a few times, all my dad remembers is him yelling to his homies to "get the shit" and running off like a coward. Always wanting to get weapons and never able
to fight fair.

I have a book right over there....The Boxing Register. It starts from the beginning, the number of great black fighters we've seen is amazing. Some fought on plantations winning their freedom. You, yoor dad, his dad, his dad.....would stand no chance of any kind vs any black man who knew how to fight. So don't act like a complete idiot, ok?

DMC
03-22-2015, 11:26 PM
I always wonder what the KKK think we they watch a football game or a track meet. They can't figure they are the inferior race.
That's like saying you watching a horse or greyhound race and you cannot figure out you are the inferior species. No, we're sitting in the stands eating popcorn watching these man-apes trotting around the field like animals. It's not a race issue, it's a power issue. The horse owner has the power, the horse just has the muscle.

Avante
03-22-2015, 11:51 PM
That's like saying you watching a horse or greyhound race and you cannot figure out you are the inferior species. No, we're sitting in the stands eating popcorn watching these man-apes trotting around the field like animals. It's not a race issue, it's a power issue. The horse owner has the power, the horse just has the muscle.

That was stupid even for you. So ya look at a bird and wonder why he can fly and you can't, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I don't feel inferior, you might.

I grew up running track. playing football in the central valley of Cali, it didn't take me long to figure it out. This region of the world has had Olympic sprinters Tommie Smith, Maxie Parks, Lee Evans, Lemon King, long jumper Randy Williams, pro footballers Dominique Dorsey, Ryan Benjamin, Jewerl Thomas, Ken Thomas, Mark Lee, yep, all black.

How anyone can't see the obvious,????

m>s
03-22-2015, 11:51 PM
I have a book right over there....The Boxing Register. It starts from the beginning, the number of great black fighters we've seen is amazing. Some fought on plantations winning their freedom. You, yoor dad, his dad, his dad.....would stand no chance of any kind vs any black man who knew how to fight. So don't act like a complete idiot, ok?
I don't care about that. Floyd mayweather is the so called greatest in his weight class and would get wrecked by ufc fighter. All he does is throw a couple jabs and run. In real fights I always beat up blacks.

Avante
03-23-2015, 12:07 AM
I don't care about that. Floyd mayweather is the so called greatest in his weight class and would get wrecked by ufc fighter. All he does is throw a couple jabs and run. In real fights I always beat up blacks.

You do know about Jon Jones and Anderson Silva in the UFC, right?

If you've never noticed that size/speed/power combo unique to the negroid race, I can't help ya, it's right there staring you in te face. There are no white Bo Jackson, Marcus Dupree, Herschel Walker, Curtis Dickey, Calvin Johnson, Usain Bolt, they simply don't make um.

I know a few black guys I grew up with, we ran track played football together who would take you and your whole family up and down your street beating ya like dogs, so cool the bullshit, ok?

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2015, 12:44 AM
I know a few black guys I grew up with, we ran track played football together who would take you and your whole family up and down your street beating ya like dogs, so cool the bullshit, ok?

:lmao Woof woof

m>s
03-23-2015, 12:48 AM
Yo kool who do you honestly have in the duckweather pacqiao fight?

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2015, 12:52 AM
Yo kool who do you honestly have in the duckweather pacqiao fight?

Its a toss up for me.....until I see the first two rounds....

m>s
03-23-2015, 12:54 AM
I think pacqiao had a good shot 5-6 years ago but today I think he lost enough power that he won't knock Floyd out, and won't win by decision

Buddy Mignon
03-23-2015, 01:00 AM
I think pacqiao had a good shot 5-6 years ago but today I think he lost enough power that he won't knock Floyd out, and won't win by decision

I'm dropping 10k on it. Niggas always whoop beat the fuck out of honkies. Anytime you want to get it just let me know.

m>s
03-23-2015, 01:01 AM
Pacqiao is Filipino brah

Buddy Mignon
03-23-2015, 01:16 AM
Pacqiao is Filipino brah

He may as well be a honkie letting that jew run his affairs.

QZmWWDGl5FU

m>s
03-23-2015, 01:18 AM
Yeah true that, them jews know where the money is at always

Spur-Addict
03-23-2015, 09:02 AM
Buck Dancing and fucking your bitch :lol

Trill Clinton
03-23-2015, 01:36 PM
the police force is the new kkk. they traded in their hoods for badges. its a shame these cowards are supposed to serve and protect with this mentality.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 01:50 PM
No different that the racist blacks. Unfortunately, they are all too set in their ways at that age to change. Until people can raise their kids right, this shit is going to go on and on.

m>s
03-23-2015, 01:58 PM
^yup Shame on mr and mrs trill Clinton smh