PDA

View Full Version : Why does obama hate israel?

m>s
03-23-2015, 01:12 AM
I don't even have a dog in this fight, couldn't say for sure who's right or wrong here, but this is just fascinating to watch unfold. I'm not a obama fan by any means but you almost have to respect the guy for doing what no one else has ever done before, at least in just this one regard

http://thehill.com/policy/international/236565-netanyahu-pollster-obama-role-in-election-larger-than-reported

TDMVPDPOY
03-23-2015, 04:57 AM
mein nigga

AaronY
03-23-2015, 07:53 AM
US republicans and evangelicals only started really caring about Israel in the last 15-20 years or so supposedly when they started getting Conservative Prime Ministers in there..when Israel had liberal heads of states and a liberal governmental overall there in the 80s and such right wingers over here couldnt find it on a map from what I understand

The Reckoning
03-23-2015, 08:02 AM
nazi who loves israel. you don't say?

DMX7
03-23-2015, 08:05 AM
Of all people, how do you not have a dog in the fight?

SupremeGuy
03-23-2015, 08:09 AM
Because he's a muslim sympathizer, tbh.

boutons_deux
03-23-2015, 08:11 AM
It's the End Timer dupes following Hagee, Hinn, etc who value Israel not because they love Christ-killers, but because that's where they're all going when Christ returns to take them to heaven, maybe on comet.

m>s
03-23-2015, 08:47 AM
Of all people, how do you not have a dog in the fight?

Because he's a muslim sympathizer, tbh.

Nope, I distrust Muslims and support israel as a nationalist (their right to an ethnic state, not necessarily everything that they do)but I knlw that israel misbehaves frequently like a spoiled child and I'm just wondering exactly what is the cause of the rift we are seeing. It seems to me that Netanyahu has been trying to have iran pulverized for 20 years now and got lying but at the same time those guys are batshit crazy and frequently make threats. I'm completely torn here.

unleashbaynes
03-23-2015, 09:17 AM
Netanyahu is a faggot, tbh. He came over here and disrespected the president on American soil while a bunch of jeebotards clapped and ate it up and he didn't expect Obama to fuck his shit up? Smh.

m>s
03-23-2015, 09:29 AM
Yeah but the rift started years before that

DMX7
03-23-2015, 09:37 AM
Yeah but the rift started years before that

Before Obama? Bibi was all for the Iraq war... which of course is different from actually making a contribution to it though.

DarrinS
03-23-2015, 09:41 AM
US republicans and evangelicals only started really caring about Israel in the last 15-20 years or so supposedly when they started getting Conservative Prime Ministers in there..when Israel had liberal heads of states and a liberal governmental overall there in the 80s and such right wingers over here couldnt find it on a map from what I understand

This is patently false

DarrinS
03-23-2015, 09:42 AM
Netanyahu is a faggot, tbh. He came over here and disrespected the president on American soil while a bunch of jeebotards clapped and ate it up and he didn't expect Obama to fuck his shit up? Smh.

:cry

m>s
03-23-2015, 10:36 AM
Before Obama? Bibi was all for the Iraq war... which of course is different from actually making a contribution to it though.
No like the obama administration has never gotten along with bibi

DMX7
03-23-2015, 12:05 PM
No like the obama administration has never gotten along with bibi

Bibi is a hardline conservative. Obama is a pragmatic liberal. Of course there is going to be some friction.

SupremeGuy
03-23-2015, 12:14 PM
We should just let Israel go to war against the rest of the region until one side is left standing... probably only way there will ever be peace.

Spurs da champs
03-23-2015, 12:36 PM
We should just let Israel go to war against the rest of the region until one side is left standing... probably only way there will ever be peace.

Funny thing is, its really everbody in the region vs Iran and it's 3 allies (Hezbollah, Syria, & Puppet Shia govt in Iraq).

m>s
03-23-2015, 12:40 PM

Israel would nuke the shit out of someone and other countries would get drawn in, hello ww3

Spurs da champs
03-23-2015, 12:43 PM
IIRC, Al Qaeda or Isis did/do control the Golan Heights and they never once attacked Israel isn't that odd?

m>s
03-23-2015, 12:49 PM
Yeah they actually made a statement that they would NOT attack israel, while threatening Italy and everyone lose under t sun very strange

DMX7
03-23-2015, 05:16 PM
Yeah they actually made a statement that they would NOT attack israel, while threatening Italy and everyone lose under t sun very strange

Maybe they think an attack on Israel would draw a real coalition (led by USA USA) into a ground war against them. But then again, I thought that's what they wanted? We definitely don't understand that region.

TheSanityAnnex
03-23-2015, 05:35 PM
I don't even have a dog in this fight, couldn't say for sure who's right or wrong here, but this is just fascinating to watch unfold. I'm not a obama fan by any means but you almost have to respect the guy for doing what no one else has ever done before, at least in just this one regard

http://thehill.com/policy/international/236565-netanyahu-pollster-obama-role-in-election-larger-than-reported

Muslims don't typically like Jews, did you really need to ask?

RD2191
03-23-2015, 05:48 PM
anyone have a tldr about what obama did/said?

m>s
03-23-2015, 06:24 PM
Yeah that's what they say but israel and Saudi arabia are bestest buds

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2015, 07:35 PM

So why do you like Israel?

rogues
03-23-2015, 09:14 PM
I'm impressed by Obama, tbh..

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2015, 09:21 PM
I'm impressed by Obama, tbh..

He's challenging those old white men and calling them out as the barriers to peace that they are.....

Nbadan
03-23-2015, 11:50 PM
Bibi is a neo-con who wants the US to fight his wars for him....I feel for the majority of Israeli who did not vote for Bibi...

m>s
03-24-2015, 12:09 AM
Bibi is a neo-con who wants the US to fight his wars for him....I feel for the majority of Israeli who did not vote for Bibi...
I get that feeling too. The guy is a sociopath who believes that the goyim serve no purpose other than to fight and die flr israel. It's in line with the jewish Talmud. It's sad because I don't hate them but it's hard to negotiate with someone who won't negotiate fairly and honestly. Don't get me wrong I wish america had a leader like him but he doesn't have to be such an asshole

angrydude
03-24-2015, 12:10 AM

Who gives a shit? Screw nationalism.

m>s
03-24-2015, 12:18 AM
^people who say that usually hail from countries that suck

AaronY
03-24-2015, 12:52 AM
This is patently false

Its true actually. http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/the-diminishing-returns-of-republican-pro-israel-politics/

Once again you've proven yourself a retard who has literally no clue what he's talking about

spurraider21
03-24-2015, 06:10 AM

Funny thing is, its really everbody in the region vs Iran and it's 3 allies (Hezbollah, Syria, & Puppet Shia govt in Iraq).
yeah, at this point i wouldn't be opposed to the US taking a backseat and allowing these folks to settle their differences amicably and diplomatically

:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2015, 06:56 AM
I get that feeling too. The guy is a sociopath who believes that the goyim serve no purpose other than to fight and die flr israel. It's in line with the jewish Talmud. It's sad because I don't hate them but it's hard to negotiate with someone who won't negotiate fairly and honestly. Don't get me wrong I wish america had a leader like him but he doesn't have to be such an asshole

So what has Bibi done to lead except beg for handouts from the US? Can you answer the question or will you run and hide like TSA did when I asked why he supports Israel....