PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Wife I Need In My Life

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2015, 11:16 AM
For me it starts off with someone who's 40% white, 15% black, 15% latina, 10% thai, 10% filipino, 10% Hawaiian...

5'8 in height....120 lbs with an amazing ass and D tits....jet black curly wavy hair....

A woman who as soon as I come home from work greets me at the door by immediately pulling my cock out and giving me a sloppy BJ and then swallow it down...

Next forces me to sit at table naked while feeding me supper....cutting up my 16 ounce NY. Strip steak topped with Jumb crap and grilled shrimp...with a side of 6 ounce lobster in butter sauce ....accompaniment of asparagus with golden brown spiced fries....and pouring my glass of merlot mixed with lime and cranberry juice...

Afterwards she bathes me and dries me off...takes me to the bed and sits on my face and then fucks me till I fall asleep....wakes me up..and fucks me again until my tip is too sensitive and I cant take it....

Then turns on the bedroom fireplace....put the TV on Law and Order and then gets under the covers with me and presses her tits against my back while we slowly fade to sleep as it thunderstorms outside...

Perfecto!!!!!

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 11:21 AM
LOL at your percentages. Just silly.

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2015, 11:24 AM

That should equal 100%....I like mixed women too...they're the best...but white has to be the base....since white women are the freakiest and perform sex acts on command with no back talk...

TDMVPDPOY
03-23-2015, 11:28 AM
For me it starts off with someone who's 40% white, 15% black, 15% latina, 10% thai, 10% filipino, 10% Hawaiian...

5'8 in height....120 lbs with an amazing ass and D tits....jet black curly wavy hair....

A woman who as soon as I come home from work greets me at the door by immediately pulling my cock out and giving me a sloppy BJ and then swallow it down...

Next forces me to sit at table naked while feeding me supper....cutting up my 16 ounce NY. Strip steak topped with Jumb crap and grilled shrimp...with a side of 6 ounce lobster in butter sauce ....accompaniment of asparagus with golden brown spiced fries....and pouring my glass of merlot mixed with lime and cranberry juice...

Afterwards she bathes me and dries me off...takes me to the bed and sits on my face and then fucks me till I fall asleep....wakes me up..and fucks me again until my tip is too sensitive and I cant take it....

Then turns on the bedroom fireplace....put the TV on Law and Order and then gets under the covers with me and presses her tits against my back while we slowly fade to sleep as it thunderstorms outside...

Perfecto!!!!!

this dream of urs eatting better then the avg american, is it possible on welfare?

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 11:32 AM
That should equal 100%....I like mixed women too...they're the best...but white has to be the base....since white women are the freakiest and perform sex acts on command with no back talk...

sure.

Blake
03-23-2015, 11:35 AM

Perfecto!!!!!

you seen Gone Girl?

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2015, 11:39 AM
this dream of urs eatting better then the avg american, is it possible on welfare?

Thats where the 40% white comes in to play...they have connections back to mommy and daddy....so yes it's possible :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2015, 11:40 AM
you seen Gone Girl?

Nope...should I?

Avante
03-23-2015, 11:45 AM
she was part this
and part that
had knock knees
and a layer of fat

but she was sweet
did her best
the hell with the fact
she only had one breast

her name was Sue
she weighed 248
and stood
4 foot two

but she sure could fuck
despite all that
the only problem
was peeling back
those layers of fat

but Kool was happy
had found his gal
finally he had
a real pal

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 11:53 AM
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Avante likes boys
and fast jigaboos

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2015, 11:54 AM
^I said perfect wife not perfect Pedo

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 11:56 AM

I think the perfect wife for you would be Sherri Shepherd

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2015, 11:59 AM
I think the perfect wife for you would be Sherri Shepherd

You're totally disgusting....imma bout to puke....dont even play me like that...

Avante
03-23-2015, 11:59 AM
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Avante likes boys
and fast jigaboos

Why do you constantly talk about boys?

Avante
03-23-2015, 12:02 PM

Dude, what woman would be interested in a total loser like you?

wife...what ya doing honey?
Kool...oh just talking about cock sucking and fucking on the internet,
wife...ok dear, have fun.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 12:16 PM
You're totally disgusting....imma bout to puke....dont even play me like that...

No...really. You may not think so but you need a strong opinionated black woman in your life. Kind of like Tracy Jordan's character in 30 Rock.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 12:18 PM
Dude, what woman would be interested in a total loser like you?

wife...what ya doing honey?
Kool...oh just talking about cock sucking and fucking on the internet,
wife...ok dear, have fun.

Oh...I like these

Judy: Avante, what are you doing hon?
Avante: I'm trying to get a damn erection
Judy: Do you want to come look at the children?
Avante: Not yet. I'm looking at pictures of Carl Lewis.

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2015, 12:20 PM
No...really. You may not think so but you need a strong opinionated black woman in your life. Kind of like Tracy Jordan's character in 30 Rock.

Dude please stop...i get physicslly sick when you mention her name in the context of us hooking up....please stop...im getting neasuea

Avante
03-23-2015, 12:32 PM
Oh...I like these

Judy: Avante, what are you doing hon?
Avante: I'm trying to get a damn erection
Judy: Do you want to come look at the children?
Avante: Not yet. I'm looking at pictures of Carl Lewis.

mom...what's so funny son?
you...Avante
dad...that's him!
you...what do you mean?
dad...he's the one you keep talking about in your sleep.
mom...yes dear, it was...oh Avante don't stop.
dad...yep, I heard that also
you...:depressed

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 12:38 PM
mom...what's so funny son?
you...Avante
dad...that's him!
you...what do you mean?
dad...he's the one you keep talking about in your sleep.
mom...yes dear, it was...oh Avante don't stop.
dad...yep, I heard that also
you...:depressed

so in your fantasy, I fantasize about you in my sleep?
weird.
Also telling that you like to make me a teenage boy living with his parents.

Avante
03-23-2015, 12:47 PM
so in your fantasy, I fantasize about you in my sleep?
weird.
Also telling that you like to make me a teenage boy living with his parents.

You aren't a teenage boy living at home with mom and dad? You can't be serious.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 01:03 PM

You must be disappointed.

Avante
03-23-2015, 01:28 PM
You must be disappointed.

Where did you ever get this weird thing about me and little boys? I could say the same thing about you. Where does that come from? Why just make shit up? I think fucking queers suck, you have never read me say that?

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2015, 01:32 PM
Hey Pedovante stay out of my thread or I will report you directly to Kori for spamming...stay on topic or go build a bear...

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 01:32 PM
Where did you ever get this weird thing about me and little boys? I could say the same thing about you. Where does that come from? Why just make shit up? I think fucking queers suck, you have never read me say that?

You're so sick.

Avante
03-23-2015, 03:00 PM
Hey Pedovante stay out of my thread or I will report you directly to Kori for spamming...stay on topic or go build a bear...

See that thread about Avante and the Backdoor? Did you stay on topic? Should I report you for spamming?

You're not one of these limp wristed little fucks who can dish it but not take it are ya fucker?

That thread was about them blues.

Here you are...

love when bitches fuck my ass with their tongue....I've been getting ass tongue fucked for 15 yrs....and I'm straight as a fucking line...that shit feels amazing...when they lick your ass and balls all in one nice smooth motion....

I cant even lie on that shit...i bend my legs back to the head board like a bitch and let them lick away....sometimes I will get on my knees like a bitch face down ass up and let them eat out my black ass....hahaha....word is bond.....

So you expect me to do things you don't do?

Avante
03-23-2015, 03:01 PM
You're so sick.

I'm not the one constantly talking about little boys ya fucking pedo.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 03:07 PM

this weird thing about me and little boys

Avante
03-23-2015, 03:11 PM
Dude, do you really want me to point out how many times you talk about little boys? You do it all the time ya sick shit. Fucking pedo.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 03:12 PM

this weird thing about me and little boys?

Dude, do you really want me to talk about little boys?

Avante
03-23-2015, 03:18 PM
What a sick little bitch, fucking pedo, YUCK~~~~~~~~~~

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 03:19 PM
What a sick little bitch, fucking pedo, YUCK~~~~~~~~~~

ha ha...new page...don't you hate that shit

Buddy Mignon
03-23-2015, 03:38 PM
See that thread about Avante and the Backdoor? Did you stay on topic? Should I report you for spamming?

You're not one of these limp wristed little fucks who can dish it but not take it are ya fucker?

Here you are...

love when bitches fuck my ass with their tongue....I've been getting ass tongue fucked for 15 yrs....and I'm straight as a fucking line...that shit feels amazing...when they lick your ass and balls all in one nice smooth motion....

I cant even lie on that shit...i bend my legs back to the head board like a bitch and let them lick away....sometimes I will get on my knees like a bitch face down ass up and let them eat out my black ass....hahaha....word is bond.....

Lol!!!

Avante
03-23-2015, 03:44 PM
ha ha...new page...don't you hate that shit

Seriously guy, now that we know you're a sick ass pedo, stay away from me, ok? I don't talk to pedos.

ohmwrecker
03-23-2015, 03:47 PM
Kool is going to marry the first girl that lays him tbh.

Infinite_limit
03-23-2015, 03:48 PM

Perfecto!!!!!
I came

Avante
03-23-2015, 03:50 PM
Kool is going to marry the first girl that lays him tbh.

Imagine a guy who thinks he can get off work, drive home all stnky/sweatly from working all day and his wife is going to ignore the stink and give him a blow job. As if she has no life of her own.

Dumbass little kid is all this freak Kool is.

ohmwrecker
03-23-2015, 03:52 PM
Imagine a guy who thinks he can get off work, drive home all stnky/sweatly from working all day and his wife is going to ignore the stink and give him a blow job. As if she has no life of her own.

Dumbass little kid is all this freak Kool is.

When is the last time Judy went downtown?

JoeTait75
03-23-2015, 03:58 PM
Anyone who mentions "wife" and "blowjob" in the same sentence clearly isn't married, tbh.

Avante
03-23-2015, 03:59 PM
When is the last time Judy went downtown?

She's down town right now with her mom, something about a stereo for the church.

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2015, 04:02 PM
She's down town right now with her mom, something about a stereo for the church.

She sings in the Kiddie choir ?

ohmwrecker
03-23-2015, 04:06 PM

Tag team... alright!

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2015, 04:07 PM

Here you are...

It wasnt your thread dipshit

Avante
03-23-2015, 04:24 PM
It wasnt your thread dipshit

Was it a thread about my opinion on some music, yes it was. Did you enter that thread respecting the topic, no you didn't and now you are going to play the bitch? Fuck you guy, ok?

Kool, you are a fucked up little freak, ok? A sick little shit with no clue about anything, got it?

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2015, 04:28 PM
Was it a thread about my opinion on some music, yes it was. Did you enter that thread respecting the topic, no you didn't and now you are going to play the bitch? Fuck you guy, ok?

Kool, you are a fucked up little freak, ok? A sick little shit with no clue about anything, got it?

I get a pass in Luva's threads....:toast Know your role pedo bitch...

Ok Pedovante! !!!!!

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 05:56 PM
When is the last time Judy went downtown?Avante and I would give different answers to this.

ohmwrecker
03-23-2015, 06:01 PM
Avante and I would give different answers to this.

Did you recently receive a b-jibbers from two old ladies in exchange for a stereo for their church?

Avante
03-23-2015, 08:49 PM
Did you recently receive a b-jibbers from two old ladies in exchange for a stereo for their church?

Then ya wonder why I treat ya like just another one of the dumb kids.

ohmwrecker
03-23-2015, 09:00 PM
Then ya wonder why I treat ya like just another one of the dumb kids.

I'm just joking around, man. Relax.

Avante
03-23-2015, 09:02 PM
I'm just joking around, man. Relax.

You don't joke around about a man's wife little guy, what you don't know this? Yep, a dumb kid.

DJR210
03-23-2015, 09:06 PM
Are you really this dumb???? Do you not know how sailors and bar girls work??? Ok??? This is really over your head huh little guy?? Zooooooooooooooooommmmmmm mmmmmmmmm. Small fry??

Now let's hear some blues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZMoikK3ct8

RD2191
03-23-2015, 09:10 PM
:lol

Avante
03-23-2015, 09:11 PM
Are you really this dumb???? Do you not know how sailors and bar girls work??? Ok??? This is really over your head huh little guy?? Zooooooooooooooooommmmmmm mmmmmmmmm. Small fry??

Now let's hear some blues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZMoikK3ct8

Often immitated, never duplicated.

DMC
03-23-2015, 09:42 PM
You duplicate enough.

z0sa
03-23-2015, 10:17 PM
one, hawaiians and filipinos are both pacific islanders (dont tell them that though..)

second my dream woman?

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTYxNzE2NTg1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDM1OTIwMDE@._ V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

.. for now of course :lol

Spur-Addict
03-23-2015, 11:04 PM
:lol Wine

Blake
03-24-2015, 11:35 AM

Often irritated

Buddy Mignon
03-24-2015, 11:49 AM
Give me a prime Claire Huxtable and I'm good.