PDA

View Full Version : Avante's new nickname

m>s
03-23-2015, 06:23 PM
Is Savant. I don't know how no one has thought of this yet tbh..he can remember every useless trivia and stat from track, football, you name it going back to the 20s without actually knowing anything about the sport. He's like a walking usb drive but complwtrly retarded otherwise :lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2015, 06:25 PM
Pedovants have great memories....he remembers all that foul shit he did...

Malik Hairston
03-23-2015, 07:17 PM
:lol..

Avante
03-23-2015, 08:07 PM
I ran track all thru school, played organized football for 20 years, there is nothing I don't now about the sports. Could coach both.

As far as the who, what, where and when goes, I go back to the very origins of football, track, pro rasslin', blues, country, rock & roll, sci fi, Hollywood, weight training. literature. When I get into something I must know it all, so I do.

The fun is watching how people react to someone with that kind of knowledge. At first it's always the classic...."you Googled that"....ha~~ Then as time goes on they finally start to figure it out, but it does take time. Human nature is always to try all they can to belittle that know it all. But, that can't last forever so FINALLY!!!!! they just give up and accept the fact, yep...he knows his stuff....but they hate it. Especially when that know it all does know it all.

I made a living knowing human nature, how to create that need which is sales. I use a lot of those techniques here, yep, it's funny watching how people act, trying everything to never "Avante, you sure know a lot of stuff, that's pretty cool my friend". yep, entertaining.:king

Remember the movie "O Brother Where Art Thou" ? Remember that catchy tune..."Man of Constant Sorrow". You were hearing it for the first time, well I wasn't. That's an old tune and here's the original from 1927, yep the year they had the great Mississippi flood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U91IBcfl3Ic

These are the kinds of things that seperate me from all of you, yep, experience.

Now who would you mix old Emry with?

Frank Hutchison
B.F.Shelton
John Hammond
Dick Justice
Asa Martin
The Callahan Bros
Dock Boggs
Hayes Shepard
Charlie Poole
Clarence Ashley

Blake
03-23-2015, 08:34 PM
Lol sales

which character from glengary glenross are you

Avante
03-23-2015, 08:42 PM
Lol sales

which character from glengary glenross are you

I worked for a magazine that had insurance available for it's subscribers. So I did have a great hook, which beat cold canvasing. The owner of the magazine was big in state politics, he was very well known. So a little..

knock knock

Mr Who...yes?
Me...good morning are you Mr Who?
Mr Who...yep, that's me, Mr Who
Me..I'm Avante, (holding a copy of the magazine) Mr Big sent me to talk to you about some things he wants you to know about.
Mr.Who...Mr.Big!!!!, well come on in.

Avante
03-23-2015, 08:56 PM
Pedovants have great memories....he remembers all that foul shit he did...

Yep.

There we sit.

Bar girl....you buy me drink?
Avante...sure!
BG...you cute, what name?
Avante...Avante
BG...what a nice name, Avante, I likey
Avante..thanks, what's your name?
BG..me Joyce (they all take American names)
Avante...I likey.
Joyce..ha!!! you funny. Buy me drink?
Avante...sure.

After a few more drinks which is her job. They drink water,

Joyce..we go fucky sucky?
Avante...I likey.
Joyce..hahaha! you funny and cute.

So she goes and gets her stuff and we head to a hotel.

Avante
03-24-2015, 12:09 AM
Speaking of nicknames, some of my favorites.

"Squirmin' " Sherman Lewis Michigan running back
Rufus "The Roadrunner" Ferguson Wisconsin running back
Jim "Preacher" Pilot New Mexico running back
"Hambone" Willie Newbern Tenn bluesman
Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion Blufton/Bills receiver
Red "The Galloping Ghost" Grange Illinois/Bears running back
Eugene "Mercury" Morris WTS/Dolphins
Nolan "Super Gnat" Smith Tenn St/Chiefs kick returner
"Stonecold" Steve Austin pro rassler
Raul "Smash" Mata Redwod HS linebacker/fullback
Tommy "The Hitman" Hearns boxer
"The Kansas Comet" Gale Sayers Kansas/Bears running back
"The Ebony Antelope" Jesse Owens Ohio St trackster
"Bullet" Bob Hayes FAMU running back, sprinter/Cowboys receiver
Jim "Cannonball" Butler DAMN?/Facons running back
"Marvelous" Marvin Hagler boxer
The Four Horsemen...ND backfield
Mr. Outside Glenn Davis & Mr. Inside Doc Blanchard a pair of Army backs who both won the Heisman
"Megatron" Calvin Johnson Ga Tech/Lions receiver
Sam "Lightnin' " Hopkins Texas bluesman
"Hollywood" Henderson Langston/Cowboys backer
Tommie "The Jet" Smith SJS sprinter
"Broadway" Joe Namath Alabama/Jets QB
Kenny "The Snake" Stabler Alabama/Raiders QB
Dick "Night Train" Lane Scottsbluff JC.Lions DB
Fred "The Hammer" Williamson Chiefs DB
Chester "Howlin' Wolf" Burnett Mississippi blueman
Mackinley "Muddy Waters" Morganfield Mississippi bluesman
Hubbie "Lead Belly" Ledbetter Louisiana bluesman

Avante
03-24-2015, 12:36 AM
I love my new thread:downspin: It has that new car smell.

10 bands you have never heard of.

The Wild Tchoupitoulas

The Chordettes

The Artwoods

The Fendermen

The Showmen

The Texas Mavericks

The Spotnicks

The Sparkletons

The Poni-Tails

The Pentagons

One of the 10,000 books in my home library is this gem....The Roots & Rhythm Guide To Rock, here we find all those obscure bands along with the well known ones, very interesting reading about Tooter Boatman a rockabilly cat out of Texas, his first band The Chaparrals, ha~~~~ He was killed in a hit and run accident in 1965.

Tooter Boatman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_qoxzbOuSE

Avante
03-24-2015, 03:06 AM
Speaking of pro rasslin', haha~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVpTpuWSU48#t=52

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2015, 08:38 AM
Let's talk about pro wrasslin...ever heard of...Aurelian Smith? no?....what about Grizzly Smith?....

Oil field trash that made decent impact in the ring as well. Even after he quit, he was still...felt...yep...know if he had kids?
sure did...Aurelian Jr. Michael, and Robin.

Who are they?...what?...oh...sorry...you might know them as...yep...
Jake the Snake Roberts
Sam Houston and...
Rockin Robin.

Everyone knows the Von Erichs...but this was another royal family in the pantheon of wrassilin

hehateme
03-24-2015, 08:38 AM
jesus now you got him started...

Clipper Nation
03-24-2015, 08:51 AM
Eh, Old Faggot still works better, pretty much sums up his personality.

ChumpDumper
03-24-2015, 11:46 AM
I seriously can't think of anyone who tries harder to impress strangers on the internet than Avante. Every post is a Playboy Mansion story.

ohmwrecker
03-24-2015, 02:47 PM
Why not just go with Savante?

DMC
03-24-2015, 05:45 PM
Could play pro sports... didn't

Could coach pro sports.. didn't

Could be a world class musician... isn't

Could leave little girls alone... doesn't

What you do excel at... underachieving

pgardn
03-24-2015, 06:19 PM
Speaking of nicknames, some of my favorites.

"Squirmin' " Sherman Lewis Michigan running back
Rufus "The Roadrunner" Ferguson Wisconsin running back
Jim "Preacher" Pilot New Mexico running back
"Hambone" Willie Newbern Tenn bluesman
Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion Blufton/Bills receiver
Red "The Galloping Ghost" Grange Illinois/Bears running back
Eugene "Mercury" Morris WTS/Dolphins
Nolan "Super Gnat" Smith Tenn St/Chiefs kick returner
"Stonecold" Steve Austin pro rassler
Raul "Smash" Mata Redwod HS linebacker/fullback
Tommy "The Hitman" Hearns boxer
"The Kansas Comet" Gale Sayers Kansas/Bears running back
"The Ebony Antelope" Jesse Owens Ohio St trackster
"Bullet" Bob Hayes FAMU running back, sprinter/Cowboys receiver
Jim "Cannonball" Butler DAMN?/Facons running back
"Marvelous" Marvin Hagler boxer
The Four Horsemen...ND backfield
Mr. Outside Glenn Davis & Mr. Inside Doc Blanchard a pair of Army backs who both won the Heisman
"Megatron" Calvin Johnson Ga Tech/Lions receiver
Sam "Lightnin' " Hopkins Texas bluesman
"Hollywood" Henderson Langston/Cowboys backer
Tommie "The Jet" Smith SJS sprinter
"Broadway" Joe Namath Alabama/Jets QB
Kenny "The Snake" Stabler Alabama/Raiders QB
Dick "Night Train" Lane Scottsbluff JC.Lions DB
Fred "The Hammer" Williamson Chiefs DB
Chester "Howlin' Wolf" Burnett Mississippi blueman
Mackinley "Muddy Waters" Morganfield Mississippi bluesman
Hubbie "Lead Belly" Ledbetter Louisiana bluesman

No Vision Impaired Lemon desserts?
Im disappointed.

Avante
03-24-2015, 08:48 PM
Let's talk about pro wrasslin...ever heard of...Aurelian Smith? no?....what about Grizzly Smith?....

Oil field trash that made decent impact in the ring as well. Even after he quit, he was still...felt...yep...know if he had kids?
sure did...Aurelian Jr. Michael, and Robin.

Who are they?...what?...oh...sorry...you might know them as...yep...
Jake the Snake Roberts
Sam Houston and...
Rockin Robin.

Everyone knows the Von Erichs...but this was another royal family in the pantheon of wrassilin

Rasslin' families, cool~~~~ I never have figured out who is who with that Samoan clan Roman Reigns is from.

Father and sons

Fritz****, David, Kevin, Kerry, Mike Von Erich. Actually Atkisson out of Texas. Fritz an SMU footballer, also played in the old AFL.

Dusty, Dustin, Cody Rhodes, actually Runnels. Dusty Rhodes was an old time baseballer.

Blackjack Mulligan was the father of Barry, Kendall Windham

Johnny and Greg "The Hammer" Valentine

"Iron" Mike, Ted, Ted Jr DiBiase.

"The Big 0" Bob, Cowboy Bob, Randy Orton

Ivan , Scott Putski

"Tough" Tony, Matt Borne

Larry "The Ax", Curt Hennig

Angelo, Randy, "Leaping" Lanny Poffo (Randy "Macho Man" Savage)

Bob, Brad Armstrong

Professor Taru, Pat Tanaka

Stu, Brett "Hitman", Owen Hart (I think there are a couple more)

Warren, Nick Bockwinkle

RocKy, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Brothers (real and imagined)

Jack & Jerry Brisco

Nick & Jerry Kovak

Jimmy, Johnny, Jerry Valiant

Kurt, Karl, Skull Von Stroheim

Rick & Scott Steiner

Kurt & Karl Von Brauner

Ronnie & Gorgeous Jimmy Garvin

Jimmy & Jay Uso

Eddie & Jerry Graham (first WWWF tag champs, yep, WWWF)

Rocket & Sputnik Monroe

Lou & Red Bastien

Joe & Guy Brunetti

*** Back in the day Fritz Von Erich was the badass German, one of the too dawgs in the biz. But he rassled in the midwest/back east, so I only knew about him in the magazines. So here comes cable TV and now Fritz is a promoter in Texas. So there's World Class Wrestling. Keep in mind I'd never heard this badass German talk. So when he comes off with that Texas drawl....WHAT????????...ha!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
03-24-2015, 08:55 PM
Could play pro sports... didn't

Could coach pro sports.. didn't

Could be a world class musician... isn't

Could leave little girls alone... doesn't

What you do excel at... underachieving

I was King Valentine in third grade:lobt2:

I won an 8th grade talent show doing this impersonation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNdZpNUzFIg

Avante
03-24-2015, 08:56 PM
I seriously can't think of anyone who tries harder to impress strangers on the internet than Avante. Every post is a Playboy Mansion story.

We all have options available to us here. We can do what you do which is ....0...or we can make an impact, which I do.

How can you just go around every single day seeing who you can bug? And you never get tired/bored with that, wow!

ChumpDumper
03-24-2015, 09:05 PM
We all have options available to us here. We can do what you do which is ....0...or we can make an impact, which I do.I make plenty of impact.

Like right now.

Avante
03-24-2015, 09:11 PM
I make plenty of impact.

Like right now.

You want to see real impact? Today is March 24th, I'm going to stick you back on ignore until the first Monday night football game, but.....you will totally ignore that and continue to follow me round like you always do. That's the kind of impact I make, little shits like you tagging along behind me. Who tags along behind you, yep....nobody.

See ya in September.

ChumpDumper
03-24-2015, 09:12 PM
You want to see real impact? Today is March 24th, I'm going to stick you back on ignore until the first Monday night football game, but.....you will totally ignore that and continue to follow me round like you always do. That's the kind of impact I make, little shits like you tagging along behind me. Who tags along behind you, yep....nobody.

See ya in September.See? I just made an impact.

http://www.nature.com/polopoly_fs/7.13151.1381916345!/image/impact-intro.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/impact-intro.jpg

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2015, 09:29 PM
Rasslin' families, cool~~~~ I never have figured out who is who with that Samoan clan Roman Reigns is from.Father and sonsFritz****Did you just say, "Fritz******'?

Avante
03-24-2015, 10:16 PM
Did you just say, "Fritz******'?

Did you not just prove you didn't read any of it? Go to the last paragraph.

pgardn
03-24-2015, 10:26 PM
Killer Ox Baker had the Heart punch.

It was devastating. I would rather be pile driven.
No, i would not.
Those rassln refs failed to see eye scratching which very much alarmed me. I mean they would count to 3 on an eye scratch that took 1/10th of a second. What is up with that Avante? The rule book was an absolute mess.

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2015, 10:34 PM
Did you not just prove you didn't read any of it? Go to the last paragraph.I see more bleeped out words. I assume you're trying to say "nig6er" which isn't cool. And the Von Erichs? Yep...all white.

Avante
03-24-2015, 10:42 PM
Killer Ox Baker had the Heart punch.

It was devastating. I would rather be pile driven.
No, i would not.
Those rassln refs failed to see eye scratching which very much alarmed me. I mean they would count to 3 on an eye scratch that took 1/10th of a second. What is up with that Avante? The rule book was an absolute mess.

The refs are the one who run the match, they keep the rasslers informed about the pace and when to wrap it up.

There is no rule book.

Avante
03-24-2015, 10:44 PM
I see more bleeped out words. I assume you're trying to say "nig6er" which isn't cool. And the Von Erichs? Yep...all white.

Dude, what the fuck? That ***** was me telling the reader to go to the bottom of the page and the other **** to read more about Fritz Von Erich, ok?

Take a another look and you'll see what I was doing.

cantthinkofanything
03-25-2015, 08:44 AM
Dude, what the fuck? That ***** was me telling the reader to go to the bottom of the page and the other **** to read more about Fritz Von Erich, ok?

Take a another look and you'll see what I was doing.

You're still getting bleeped out so I have no idea who you're talking about. Just because you can see the words as you type them doesn't' mean they will make it to the actual post. To my knowledge, the words you can't say are "ni6ger", "c unt", and I think "beener" with an a.
Not sure as they aren't part of my vernacular. Try typing it again by space out the letters or add a different letter. So I can see what you're trying to say.

Avante
03-25-2015, 02:12 PM
You're still getting bleeped out so I have no idea who you're talking about. Just because you can see the words as you type them doesn't' mean they will make it to the actual post. To my knowledge, the words you can't say are "ni6ger", "c unt", and I think "beener" with an a.
Not sure as they aren't part of my vernacular. Try typing it again by space out the letters or add a different letter. So I can see what you're trying to say.

Dude, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!

Fritz*** now watch as I type ****************************************** ok? I typed *** to draw attention to what I said at the bottom of the page were we see another *** ok? Now watch, here's 8.. * * * * * * * *

Incredible.

I want to talk more about Tony Dorsett at the bottom ok ya with me?

Cowboy 1000 yard rushers

Calvin Hill
Tony Dorsett*** ok I just typed ***
Emmitt Smith
DeMarco Murray

*** (ok ya with me) Dorsett was out of Pitt and..............

Ya got *** it**** ?

Avante
03-26-2015, 12:36 AM
If I could have a different name here, hmmmm?

Urinal Mint
Chaoz
Vontell
Morpheus
Adonis
*** V ***
DD Dupree

cantthinkofanything
03-26-2015, 07:44 AM
If I could have a different name here, hmmmm?Urinal MintChaozVontellMorpheusAdonis*** V ***DD DupreeYeah. Go with nig6erVnig6er. I don't get it but it's funny

Avante
04-21-2015, 08:35 PM
Can't get enought music lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCJ_U2M7L_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAKJMbZXF1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0KzsjappIQ

Buddy Mignon
04-21-2015, 08:54 PM
I worked for a magazine that had insurance available for it's subscribers. So I did have a great hook, which beat cold canvasing. The owner of the magazine was big in state politics, he was very well known. So a little..

knock knock

Mr Who...yes?
Me...good morning are you Mr Who?
Mr Who...yep, that's me, Mr Who
Me..I'm Avante, (holding a copy of the magazine) Mr Big sent me to talk to you about some things he wants you to know about.
Mr.Who...Mr.Big!!!!, well come on in.

I would have ran you off with my waterhose. Your sales game is weaker than your mack game.

Koolaid_Man
04-21-2015, 09:12 PM
I would have ran you off with my waterhose. Your sales game is weaker than your mack game.

:lmao that's some cold shit Luva....

Koolaid_Man
04-21-2015, 09:14 PM
I would have kicked him in his ass as he walked away with NO sale...get the fuck away from my door bitch before my pit bite you in your sorry ass:lol

Avante
04-21-2015, 11:36 PM

I only called on people who owned property so you'd be safe. I never wasted my times with renters.

Avante
04-21-2015, 11:41 PM
I would have kicked him in his ass as he walked away with NO sale...get the fuck away from my door bitch before my pit bite you in your sorry ass:lol

Finally getting to you ain't I numb nuts, hahaha!!!!!!!!! You are seeing that all that stupid bullshit of yours has some repurcussions....me!

There is no scenario of any kind amigo where a littlle shit like you is standing up to me, ok? You'd do only one thing and that would start apologizing for running your mouth, trust me.

CavsSuperFan
04-22-2015, 10:37 AM
Avante- Nicknames...My Fave...No Pants Lance…Lance Rentzel…
Sicko was married to Hottie Joey Heatherton at the time…:lol

CavsSuperFan
04-22-2015, 10:44 AM
Honorable mentions…
The Deac…Deacon Jones…
Big Cat and Smoke…Jack Johnson…