PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Westbrook is my MVP - Kevin Love (tensions building)

Thebesteva
03-24-2015, 12:06 AM
:lol Love shitting on LeBronze the leader

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kevin-love-isn-t--best-friends--with-lebron-james--so-let-s-all-freak-out-221944441.html

“Oh, I would just say because of time spent on the court — Bron took those couple weeks off — you know, Russell Westbrook, he’s having — they're both having an MVP-type season — but I'm going to go with Russell Westbrook because he's, every single night you're looking at his stat sheet, they're fighting for a playoff spot, with Serge Ibaka going down now, Kevin Durant potentially being out the rest of the year and him still going out there and fighting for his team, and them winning and fighting for that seventh or eighth spot in the playoffs, I think Russ is arguably having the better season.”

“It’s fine. It’s, it’s — you know, we’re not best friends, we’re not hanging out every day, but we see each other every day, whether at the practice facility, whether on the road or going to a game, so I think our relationship is also evolving. I can say the same with each and every coach, coach Blatt, and each and every player on the team, but that’s part of the NBA, and as I’ve said all along, as long as it’s for the greater good, then it’s fine, and I’m sure he’s going to have me in the next picture. We’ll see.”

illusioNtEk
03-24-2015, 12:08 AM
damn your sig hott btw..

But why would Westbrook be your MVP? Team is in 8th place...

Curry will win it this year, if not Harden.

illusioNtEk
03-24-2015, 12:10 AM
KLove has been a major disappointment.... Heck I bet hes not even top 5 on the team at this point.

Should of kept Wiggins tbh

TDMVPDPOY
03-24-2015, 12:13 AM
if the rapists cant win mvp, htf is westbrook going to win one as 7th or 8th seed?

noway they going to change the voting system for this frog

Clipper Nation
03-24-2015, 12:14 AM
OP's inner Kobetard is slipping out again, despite his strained attempts to cover it up.

Thebesteva
03-24-2015, 12:46 AM
OP's inner Kobetard is slipping out again, despite his strained attempts to cover it up.

CN exposing that he's really just a Lebron nut hugger and not a Clipper or Charger fan

100%duncan
03-24-2015, 01:23 AM
lol this faggot is nothing without lebron

mudyez
03-24-2015, 03:41 AM
Wow, he is sooooo out of the door already.

Somewhere in the northern woods Wiggins is laughing AND crying.

Malik Hairston
03-24-2015, 03:43 AM
Refreshing honesty from a player, tbh, you don't get that very often in pro sports..

rasuo214
03-24-2015, 04:01 AM
Lebron has played more games than Westbrook this season, but I also have a hard time giving the Cavs/Lebron much credit when they would be struggling to be a 6th or 7th seed in the west. The MVP likely goes to Curry or Harden for carrying the Rockets without Howard.

FkLA
03-24-2015, 05:28 AM
LeBron sees right through his overrated ass and regrets asking for the Love-Wiggins trade imo. Probably why he doesn't like him.

mudyez
03-24-2015, 06:01 AM
I don't like Harden (who does?), but he deserves to win it this season.

TDMVPDPOY
03-24-2015, 06:02 AM
I don't like Harden (who does?), but he deserves to win it this season.

winnin mvp and losing in first round?

mudyez
03-24-2015, 06:20 AM
winnin mvp and losing in first round?

That would be perfect. :)

Killakobe81
03-24-2015, 06:51 AM
CN exposing that he's really just a Lebron nut hugger and not a Clipper or Charger fan

Exposing? Pretty obvious lately ...

Killakobe81
03-24-2015, 06:53 AM
Dont see the big story here ... much ado about nothing.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2015, 07:03 AM
Fuck harden and bronze....go Westbrook and Curry...

Welcome to LA Kevin Love......

Bynumite
03-24-2015, 07:10 AM
Lebron the GM trading a number one pick for a player that now hates his guts. Fail.

Lebeta's GM skills are Jordanesque tbh.

pgardn
03-24-2015, 07:12 AM
It's Westbrook or Lebron if D is also important.
But it's not, sadly.

StrengthAndHonor
03-24-2015, 07:39 AM

StrengthAndHonor
03-24-2015, 07:39 AM
Lebron the GM trading a number one pick for a player that now hates his guts. Fail.

Lebeta's GM skills are Jordanesque tbh.

unleashbaynes
03-24-2015, 07:55 AM
Hey let's trade the only first overall pick to be worth a shit in years for Kevin fuckin Scrub, good thinking Cavs :tu

TDMVPDPOY
03-24-2015, 08:57 AM
LAKERS be stupid to go after kevin love...

dude aint amounting to shit in clev, what makes u think his going to make the lakers a contender

Killakobe81
03-24-2015, 09:05 AM
LAKERS be stupid to go after kevin love...

dude aint amounting to shit in clev, what makes u think his going to make the lakers a contender

Let's be real. Lakers are more than a couple seasons from being a "real contender". I am sure I do NOT want Kevin Love at the max and Hell No to Rondo at anything close to that. But if we did make either move I get it. I wouldnt do it just like I said I didnt want Melo or Dwight at the max. Both have played sparingly this year. But because we need to get out of the shitter we are in ... I get WHY the Lakers would want either or both. I just hope they reject us ... I know will hear stories about how e cant close on the big names without Dr. Buss but I hope they pass if we offer ...

Killakobe81
03-24-2015, 09:05 AM
And dont care if the cap jumps still not wise to pay all-stars superstar money.

Raven
03-24-2015, 11:31 AM
he makes no sense, how dumb can he be?

daslicer
03-24-2015, 01:48 PM
he makes no sense, how dumb can he be?

Its clear he doesn't want to be in Cleveland and playing with Lebron is not what he thought it would be. Love wants to go back to being the number 1 guy on a team so he can stat pad again. Its obvious that this guy is going to go to LA during the off season.

AlexJones
03-24-2015, 02:51 PM
Dwight took a pay cut to leave the Lakers.. yeah sure Love is gonna take a pay cut to join them

daslicer
03-24-2015, 03:00 PM
Dwight took a pay cut to leave the Lakers.. yeah sure Love is gonna take a pay cut to join them

The Lakers will offer him the max granted their max is lower than what the Cavs can give him but I still see him going to LA. He'll get to be on a bad team where he will be able to jack up as many shots as possible and not get criticized for it. On top of that we all know He will also get endorsements by playing for the Lakers that will make up for the money he lost by not resigning wit the Cavs.

DMC
03-24-2015, 04:59 PM
Not shocking that Love is enamored by stats. Never mind that neither he nor Uncle Drew ever saw the light of postseason on their own.

Malik Hairston
03-24-2015, 05:04 PM
I kind of feel for Love, tbh, there isn't much of a difference in what he was doing in Minnesota and what Anthony Davis is doing in New Orleans(Davis is obviously a much better player, before anybody argues), yet one of them is given a pass for missing games and missing the playoffs, while the other guy is constantly bashed for missing the playoffs and putting up "empty" numbers:lol..

DMC
03-24-2015, 05:06 PM
And dont care if the cap jumps still not wise to pay all-stars superstar money.

Well it depends. Since teams don't share a salary cap, each team has their highest earners. It's not about paying all stars superstar money. It's about having the right players around a generational player to make the team function. SA has no superstars, had none last year nor the previous year. I think TP is the highest paid guy on the team at something around 15m. Teams that bust the salary cap don't do any better than teams that don't. The roadblock is typically not money, but getting someone to want to play in your system, in your city. Free agents can get the same salary in a number of different venues, it's endorsements that matter to many of them and you can polish a turd like SA but it's still a turd... errr... quaint little city.

Then there's the fact that fans and owners are looking for different things. We both want to win, but owners have to consider costs and revenue. We just consider wins and salary cap.

djohn2oo8
03-24-2015, 05:26 PM
I kind of feel for Love, tbh, there isn't much of a difference in what he was doing in Minnesota and what Anthony Davis is doing in New Orleans(Davis is obviously a much better player, before anybody argues), yet one of them is given a pass for missing games and missing the playoffs, while the other guy is constantly bashed for missing the playoffs and putting up "empty" numbers:lol..

Davis is playing in a stacked West, with what should be a lotto team fighting for a playoff spot. Love has played more time in the West when it wasn't so stacked, and never came close to the playoffs. Hell Love never even finished at .500 as the man.

Malik Hairston
03-24-2015, 06:09 PM
Davis is playing in a stacked West, with what should be a lotto team fighting for a playoff spot. Love has played more time in the West when it wasn't so stacked, and never came close to the playoffs. Hell Love never even finished at .500 as the man.

The 2014 Timberwolves were ranked as the 9th best team in the NBA according to SRS(for comparison sake, this year's Rockets are ranked 9th), tbh..they had a ton of last-second losses, and played in a tough Western conference..worse supporting cast, and just as many injuries as the Pelicans, too..

Malik Hairston
03-24-2015, 06:14 PM
What's even funnier is that the 2014 Wolves with Love were the 12th ranked defense in the NBA(despite starting Pekovic and Martin, 2 defenders that are even worse than Love), while the Pelicans with Davis/Asik are ranked 24th in the league:lol..

Killakobe81
03-24-2015, 06:16 PM
Lol that's why you can't trust stats alone. ..

DMC
03-28-2015, 09:12 PM
WestNile with 6 turnovers before the half, taken more shots than all other starters combined. MVP

DMC
03-28-2015, 09:13 PM
Damn couldn't post fast enough, make it 7

illmatic
03-28-2015, 09:15 PM
KLove has been a major disappointment.... Heck I bet hes not even top 5 on the team at this point.

Should of kept Wiggins tbh

I thought it was a bad trade as soon as it happened. Wiggins is gonna be one of the next superstars in the league and they traded him away for a stat padder to make LeChoke happy.

DMC
03-28-2015, 09:32 PM
8 turnovers... Russ is melting down.

DMC
03-28-2015, 09:40 PM