PDA

View Full Version : Struggle has a worse winning percentage when his defense gives up 21+ points...

Clipper Nation
03-24-2015, 01:30 PM
....than Tebow :lmao

Tebow: .400
Struggle: .357

http://www.footballperspective.com/quarterback-records-when-their-team-allows-21-points/

:lol Avante spurraider21

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-24-2015, 03:44 PM
:lol

Kool Bob Love
03-24-2015, 06:14 PM
Wilson: 1

Chargers and Tebow: 0

lettuce proceed.

Clipper Nation
03-24-2015, 06:32 PM
Wilson: 1

Chargers and Tebow: 0

lettuce proceed.
Chargers: 1

Legion of Boom: 1

Struggle: 0 & the biggest choke in Super Bowl history

spurraider21
03-24-2015, 06:35 PM
So shocking. When a team gives up more points, their win% drops

Clipper Nation
03-24-2015, 06:37 PM
So shocking. When a team gives up more points, their win% drops

And yet true franchise guys like Brady, Rodgers, Brees, even Fivehead have managed far better win percentages when their defense fails. Meanwhile, Struggle is a role player who's overly dependent on his defense.

Raven
03-24-2015, 07:22 PM
underrated post imo.

Avante
03-24-2015, 08:16 PM
CN is right, no need to fight it any longer. Struggle is doing nothing anyone couldn't do with that defense and Lynch. He's just an average at best QB lucky to land on a great team. If he played for a team like the Colts he'd suck. He simply can;t throw the ball.

I did have fun with it but knew all along RW wasn't all that. Yep, CN nailed it!

Clipper Nation
03-24-2015, 08:19 PM
CN is right, no need to fight it any longer. Struggle is doing nothing anyone couldn't do with that defense and Lynch. He's just an average at best QB lucky to land on a great team. If he played for a team like the Colts he'd suck. He simply can;t throw the ball.

I did have fun with it but knew all along RW wasn't all that. Yep, CN nailed it!
Avante actually dropping truthbombs for the first time in his life.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-24-2015, 09:00 PM
And yet true franchise guys like Brady, Rodgers, Brees, even Fivehead have managed far better win percentages when their defense fails. Meanwhile, Struggle is a role player who's overly dependent on his defense.
& Cam

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-24-2015, 09:01 PM

Damn bro. Bringing the goods. Respect to KBL tho

Avante
03-24-2015, 09:02 PM
Avante actually dropping truthbombs for the first time in his life.

Who couldn't win with that D and a back like Lynch? RW is simply a game manager, a good one but that's all he is and will ever be.

Clipper Nation
03-24-2015, 09:21 PM
& Cam

Cum's record in these situations is an atrocious 4-27 (.121) :lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-24-2015, 09:48 PM
Cum's record in these situations is an atrocious 4-27 (.121) :lmao
Bad team first two years.. Non issue

Clipper Nation
03-24-2015, 09:55 PM
Bad team first two years.. Non issue

Bad quarterback... huge issue.

spurraider21
03-24-2015, 10:39 PM
& Cam
dumbass shit like this this is why you're a joke

Clipper Nation
03-24-2015, 10:41 PM
BTW, Based Anderson has a .200 win percentage in this scenario. Not amazing, but way better than that faggot Cum. It's obvious who should be starting in Carolina.

Kool Bob Love
03-24-2015, 10:44 PM
Who couldn't win with that D and a back like Lynch? RW is simply a game manager, a good one but that's all he is and will ever be.

Nice troll job.

Avante
03-24-2015, 11:19 PM
Nice troll job.

The nice troll job was talking up RW all this time while knowing he's just a game manager on a great team. Who couldn't win in his situation? If he had to throw the ball like Luck, we'd see just how bad at passing he is. Put Luck on the Seahawks and they might not lose a game. Put RW on the Colts and they might win 4/5 games.

How do you throw an INT from the one foot line, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kool Bob Love
03-24-2015, 11:24 PM
The nice troll job was talking up RW all this time while knowing he's just a game manager on a great team. Who couldn't win in his situation? If he had to throw the ball like Luck, we'd see just how bad at passing he is. Put Luck on the Seahawks and they might not lose a game. Put RW on the Colts and they might be win 4/5 games.

How do you throw an INT from the one foot line, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilson got them there with that kurse catch. They wouldn't have been in the position to win. Give that rookie DB his props. He made a great play. doesn't take away from the fact Wilson is a champion. Also Luck won't ever ring. Dan Marino of this era.

Avante
03-24-2015, 11:29 PM
Wilson got them there with that kurse catch. They wouldn't have been in the position to win. Give that rookie DB his props. He made a great play. doesn't take away from the fact Wilson is a champion. Also Luck won't ever ring. Dan Marino of this era.

RGIII would be a champion if he had Lynch and that defense. Alex Smith, Geno Smith would have a ring with Lynch and that defense. The Seahawks don't even need a QB.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-25-2015, 06:42 AM
BTW, Based Anderson has a .200 win percentage in this scenario. Not amazing, but way better than that faggot Cum. It's obvious who should be starting in Carolina.
If you look up points per possession, Cams led Panthers average 2.1 points per possession.. In the top 10. With Derek Anderson at QB? 3rd to last
spurraider21 Clipper Nation

spurraider21
03-25-2015, 11:14 AM
If you look up points per possession, Cams led Panthers average 2.1 points per possession.. In the top 10. With Derek Anderson at QB? 3rd to last
spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905) Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500)
I don't actually think Anderson > cam

I just don't think cam is very good

The Gemini Method
03-25-2015, 11:19 AM

I just don't think cam is very good That's blasphemy to the guy...he's going to start whining about how Cam is the second coming of the Messiah. You best watch your words, Spurraider.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-25-2015, 12:00 PM

I just don't think cam is very good
Yep the turn around for Carolina was solely based on defense. Maybe next time you'll catch Carolina twice in a year!!

spurraider21
03-25-2015, 12:05 PM
He still relies too heavily on genetics and looks uncomfortable in the pocket. He had a strong rookie year and hasn't shown notable improvement since then.

Silver&Black
03-25-2015, 12:09 PM
How does a Struggle Wilson thread turn into a Cam Newton thread....

Clipper Nation
03-25-2015, 12:10 PM
How does a Struggle Wilson thread turn into a Cam Newton thread....
Frizzle showed up.

spurraider21
03-25-2015, 12:11 PM
I've seen cam at his best, and he's talented for sure. But at this point he is what he is which is middle of the road. 3rd best qb in his own division

He's not better than brees, Rodgers, brady, stafford, manning, luck, romo, flacco, Wilson, ryan, rivers, big ben. (no particular order)

He's like Eli Manning without the playoff heroics. Same boat as Ryan tannehill, but tannehill has shown improvement every year. If I'm on a team lacking talent, I'd take cam over Palmer. If I'm on a good team, I'd take Palmer over cam

Silver&Black
03-25-2015, 12:17 PM
^
Shit...if Palmer doesn't go down....I would say that Arizona makes a deep playoff run. Certainly not winning the Lombardi...but they would have won 1-2 playoff games. Maybe even make the NFC Championship game last year.

The Gemini Method
03-25-2015, 12:41 PM
^
Shit...if Palmer doesn't go down....I would say that Arizona makes a deep playoff run. Certainly not winning the Lombardi...but they would have won 1-2 playoff games. Maybe even make the NFC Championship game last year. Could be true--they need to shore up their RB situation to relieve Palmer and keep defenses honest.

Avante
03-25-2015, 01:04 PM
Cam Newton another middle of the pack QB. He's not among the elite and he's not a Ryan Fitzpatrick. He's just there doing a servicable job. Sorta like a pudgy whore, she can get the job done but nobody is too excited about it. Except die hard Panther fans that is.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-25-2015, 01:25 PM
All I have to say is there's a reason ALL Carolina fans are excited about Cam. And it's not a coincidence that the ones optimistic about him are the ones that watch him every game. I could go into depth about his year last year and why he struggled, but there's no point because it will easily be dismissed by idiots like Avante

Avante
03-25-2015, 01:37 PM
All I have to say is there's a reason ALL Carolina fans are excited about Cam. And it's not a coincidence that the ones optimistic about him are the ones that watch him every game. I could go into depth about his year last year and why he struggled, but there's no point because it will easily be dismissed by idiots like Avante

You mean that idiot who watched you unable to post a couple times because of lost bets, that idiot?

Look guy we all have our fav teams and players, ok? Just keep it real, alright? I love my Niners and have been a fan since around 1959, I can talk about Niners nobody here has ever heard of, but I don't act like a retarded monkey over it. Hell, some even question my loyalty. Just keep it real,ok? Hell half pint you'd take the Panthers in a row boat equipped with just bb guns vs a battleship ha~~~~~~~~~~~ Stop acting totally ridiculous over it.

My Niners suck right now, I'll be surprised if we go 8-8 and I hope we totally suck, we need draft picks not 500 seasons. That's keeping it real, why not give it a shot?

spurraider21
03-25-2015, 01:37 PM
where do u have this data from

Raven
03-25-2015, 01:53 PM
after they will pay 40 milion in cap figures between cum and LK, they will change their mind.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-25-2015, 01:58 PM
where do u have this data from

Go to carolinahuddle and read any comment regarding Cam. Any.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-25-2015, 01:59 PM
after they will pay 40 milion in cap figures between cum and LK, they will change their mind.

That's how the game goes. Luckily Gettleman is a fucking expert drafting. Luke K, Star Lou, Josh Norman, among others. We had quite a few starting rookies last yaer that looked pretty good. My point being that we shouldn't be in too much cap hardship for a while because of Gettlemans drafting resume (not having to pay a bunch of players bloated contracts)

spurraider21
03-25-2015, 02:06 PM
Go to carolinahuddle and read any comment regarding Cam. Any.
oh, so a forum of panthers fans like their QB. that convinced me. people on raiders forums like terrelle pryor and matt mcgloin too

homerism isn't convincing. fans tend to defend their qb's. will blame everything else. the coach, the OC, the receivers, the OL, everything. u have the most homer takes on the forum

Clipper Nation
03-25-2015, 02:14 PM
All I have to say is there's a reason ALL Carolina fans are excited about Cam.
And the reason is that 90% of them are inbred.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-25-2015, 02:16 PM
oh, so a forum of panthers fans like their QB. that convinced me. people on raiders forums like terrelle pryor and matt mcgloin too

homerism isn't convincing. fans tend to defend their qb's. will blame everything else. the coach, the OC, the receivers, the OL, everything. u have the most homer takes on the forum

You can call it being a homer. I call it defending my QB when people do nothing but shit on him. His stats are not that inferior to Luck or Wilson (some of his stats are better). He's not inferior and he has had WAY less weapons to deal with. I'm going to defend takes when people have no clue what they are talking about.

The fact is that before Cam's line completely collapsed, he had the best start to his passing career. People were even saying he became elite (I can provide links). But when you get sacked 26 times in 3 games with a broken ankle, he developed happy feet, and it all went downhill from there. Of course, until we switched the secondary. Then everything magically became good again.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-25-2015, 02:17 PM
And the reason is that 90% of them are inbred.

Hm... you do know where Philip went to school, right?

spurraider21
03-25-2015, 02:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QARNEhpTA0M

spurraider21
03-25-2015, 02:23 PM
Steve Smith: QB Flacco is 'refreshing' (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11583399/steve-smith-baltimore-ravens-says-was-not-taking-shot-former-teammate-cam-newton)
Ravens WR Steve Smith: Jake Delhomme is best QB I've played with (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24723562/ravens-wr-steve-smith-jake-delhomme-is-best-qb-ive-played-with)

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-25-2015, 04:30 PM
Steve Smith: QB Flacco is 'refreshing' (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11583399/steve-smith-baltimore-ravens-says-was-not-taking-shot-former-teammate-cam-newton)

Ravens WR Steve Smith: Jake Delhomme is best QB I've played with (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24723562/ravens-wr-steve-smith-jake-delhomme-is-best-qb-ive-played-with)

They have both done things Cam hasn't. But they both also had a shit ton more weapons and quite a few years on Cam in the NFL

Avante
03-25-2015, 05:21 PM
How come nobody here ever Googles these guys career stats, it's all there. According to his career stats Cam Newton is nothing special at all. Hell, just look at those stats.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-25-2015, 05:25 PM
How come nobody here ever Googles these guys career stats, it's all there. According to his career stats Cam Newton is nothing special at all. Hell, just look at those stats.
To get a fair assessment you need to actually watch the game dumb fuck. Luck has 12 TDs last year passing from the one yard line.

Avante
03-25-2015, 05:37 PM
To get a fair assessment you need to actually watch the game dumb fuck. Luck has 12 TDs last year passing from the one yard line.

Where in the fuck did you ever get a stupid idea like that? Did you ever see Jim Brown play, well? You weren't even born ya fucking retard. Dude, he was the best ever just like everyone who knows the game says he is. Ya see stupid, his 5.2 yards a carry for a career tells us just how amaziing he was. As does his 100 yards a game for a career. Fuck no you don't have to see anyone play, ya just look at the numbers.

What a fucking idiot, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey stupid, ya ever see Rocky Marciano fight? What does his 49-0 tell you?

Clipper Nation
03-25-2015, 05:40 PM
There's a reason why he's known as "Philbilly" :lol

Clipper Nation
03-25-2015, 05:41 PM
The fact is that before Cam's line completely collapsed, he had the best start to his passing career. People were even saying he became elite (I can provide links). But when you get sacked 26 times in 3 games with a broken ankle, he developed happy feet, and it all went downhill from there. Of course, until we switched the secondary. Then everything magically became good again.
Translation: he's a game manager who needs to be propped up by his supporting cast, not a franchise QB who can elevate the players around him.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-25-2015, 06:13 PM
:lol because Cam can prop up his offensive line? Of 4 rookies? Undrafted?

Clipper Nation
03-25-2015, 06:43 PM
:lol because Cam can prop up his offensive line? Of 4 rookies? Undrafted?

Brady just won the Super Bowl with a worse pass-blocking O-line than Carolina's. Eli won his second ring with the worst pass-blocking O-line in the league. Flacco also had one of the worst pass-blocking O-lines in the league for his ring.

Maybe if Cum didn't hold onto the ball for an eternity, his line would look better.

Avante
03-25-2015, 07:02 PM
Getting back to Struggle....

I think he will be exposed for who he really is in 2015. No way he can continue to do what he's done with the lack of talent he possesses. He can't fit the ball into small windows, he can't throw that deep out. He just tosses it up there and hopes for the best.

Marshawn Lynch is the wheel that runs this tank, he's the one keeping drives alive, he's the one moving those chains. Now add a D that allows an offense to only score 21 to win. Meaning Struggle can pretty much hide his limited abilities.

I would have completed that....ONE..yard pass, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Infinite_limit
03-25-2015, 07:33 PM
We'll see moving forward but the guy played 10 consecutive garbage quarters in the Playoffs

spurraider21
03-25-2015, 07:49 PM
We'll see moving forward but the guy played 10 consecutive garbage quarters in the Playoffs
which 10 quarters?

Infinite_limit
03-25-2015, 07:54 PM
which 10 quarters?
Excuse me, 9 of 10 Quarters up to the 2nd Half of Super Bowl

spurraider21
03-25-2015, 08:09 PM
Excuse me, 9 of 10 Quarters up to the 2nd Half of Super Bowl
still confused. you think he played poorly throughout the carolina game? did you watch that game? they were getting stonewalled on the ground and were able to move it through the air

AlexJones
03-26-2015, 09:53 AM
still confused. you think he played poorly throughout the carolina game? did you watch that game? they were getting stonewalled on the ground and were able to move it through the air

shut up faggot?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-26-2015, 01:07 PM
He played well against Carolina but that TD he threw was just thrown up for grabs

The Gemini Method
03-26-2015, 01:17 PM
He played well against Carolina but that TD he threw was just thrown up for grabs And?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-26-2015, 02:50 PM
And?
Das nawt a smurt pley stooped

spurraider21
03-26-2015, 03:46 PM
He played well against Carolina but that TD he threw was just thrown up for grabs
:lmao which one?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seahawks/0ap3000000456475/Divisional-Round-Russell-Wilson-highlights

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-26-2015, 04:29 PM
The one in the back of the endzone

Brazil
04-02-2015, 10:22 AM
and when his defense gives up 20+ points ?