PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Not a bad team even without Durant and Ibaka..

apalisoc_9
03-24-2015, 03:06 PM
they are 40-30 with Durant missing time. But you look at their roster, and they have weapons man.

With Ibaka now out, You have Adams who IMO is a perfect compliment to Kanter. Obviously the weak spot is the 2 and 3..But I expect Augustine to play major minutes in the playoff and Morrow is a damn good shooter.

I say they win 2 games or potentially upset the Warriors...Russell aggressiveness in transition is going to be key IMO..The Warriors are the best team defensively right now.

This is the one series where westbrook running 95% of the time is a must....

I'm probably the only one pumped up with this series despite the thunder not having Ibaka and Durant....

daslicer
03-24-2015, 03:10 PM
They will lose in 5 games without Durant. Warriors will embarrass them.

Dex
03-24-2015, 03:13 PM
they are 40-30 with Durant missing time. But you look at their roster, and they have weapons man.

With Ibaka now out, You have Adams who IMO is a perfect compliment to Kanter. Obviously the weak spot is the 2 and 3..But I expect Augustine to play major minutes in the playoff and Morrow is a damn good shooter.

I say they win 2 games or potentially upset the Warriors...Russell aggressiveness in transition is going to be key IMO..The Warriors are the best team defensively right now.

This is the one series where westbrook running 95% of the time is a must....

I'm probably the only one pumped up with this series despite the thunder not having Ibaka and Durant....

Would be a fun series to watch either way, that's for sure.

Mal
03-24-2015, 03:17 PM
Until chimp get hurt trying too hard to get that 8th spot

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-24-2015, 04:00 PM
:lol another gem from the resident coon.

apalisoc_9
03-24-2015, 04:02 PM
I have never made a wrong prediction about the playoffs....Unlike Mr. Iman Shumpert.

My scouting is top notch and My playoff analysis are almost always right..

hater
03-24-2015, 04:05 PM
1st round fodder

Kool Bob Love
03-24-2015, 04:45 PM
This thread will be bump later april- early May.

Malik Hairston
03-24-2015, 04:59 PM
They'll get swept without Durant IMO, maybe win 1 on Russ's back..

For an ISO team to overcome a team that passes the ball like the Warriors, they have to have an overwhelming amount of talent and athleticism, like the Thunder had vs. the Spurs in 2012 and last year..without Durant, the Thunder don't have an advantage in talent, nor do they even have much of an advantage in athleticism..

DMC
03-24-2015, 05:10 PM
Teams that have to rise to 8th aren't nearly as threatening as teams that fall to 8th.

UZER
03-24-2015, 05:20 PM
I have never made a wrong prediction about the playoffs....Unlike Mr. Iman Shumpert.

My scouting is top notch and My playoff analysis are almost always right..

Win two games or potentially upset. That's a pretty wide brush. No wonder you're never wrong.

Killakobe81
03-24-2015, 06:11 PM
Teams that have to rise to 8th aren't nearly as threatening as teams that fall to 8th.

The Grizz agree with this ...