lol diaw
lol sucks
lol bonner
lol red rocket
lol spurs

Harry Callahan
03-24-2015, 10:57 PM
LOL - 5 LOBs in SA
LOL - Desperate, chucking monkey-ball by the Dallas team.
LOL - One and done for Mavies again this year.

DarrinS
03-24-2015, 11:20 PM
lol leonard
lol overrated
lol parker
lol trash
lol diaw
lol sucks
lol bonner
lol red rocket
lol spurs

So stupid, but damn if I didn't laugh :lol

timtonymanu
03-24-2015, 11:51 PM
Nice win for your boys, Phillip.

SASdynasty!
03-25-2015, 12:05 AM
lol leonard
lol overrated
lol parker
lol trash
lol diaw
lol sucks
lol bonner
lol red rocket
lol spurs
Good luck in the playoffs bro!

Clipper Nation
03-25-2015, 12:23 AM
lol parker
lol trash

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzxiyu8Btb1qj3i85.gif

TheGreatYacht
03-25-2015, 12:24 AM
lol leonard
lol overrated
Thought this was supposed to be a troll, you're speaking facts

nowitzkikopf
03-25-2015, 12:32 AM
never understood this character. are mavs fans this desperate for attention post 2011?

SASdynasty!
03-25-2015, 12:34 AM
never understood this character. are mavs fans this desperate for attention post 2011?
It's sad, tbh. Almost as sad as Clipper Nation taking out all his hate on the PG that knocked his boy CP3 out of the playoffs multiple times (once in embarrassing fashion).

testies
03-25-2015, 12:37 AM
He only spoke facts, apart from diaw sucks.

Clipper Nation
03-25-2015, 12:40 AM
It's sad, tbh. Almost as sad as Clipper Nation taking out all his hate on the PG that knocked his boy CP3 out of the playoffs multiple times (once in embarrassing fashion).

Since when do I "take out all my hate" on Jacque Vaughn or Gary Neal?

spurs10
03-25-2015, 01:43 AM
Since when do I "take out all my hate" on Jacque Vaughn or Gary Neal? I wanted to congratulate you on Chris Paul's BPM last season by the way. It was one of the best in the NBA! Hope that worked out well for him.

DJR210
03-25-2015, 02:04 AM
:lol all the free agents, can't make it to the second round
:lol stuck w/ Rondo
:lol 5>1
:lol nuff said

Phillip
03-25-2015, 11:56 AM
:lmao Kawhi "top 5 all-time defender" Leonard
:lmao raped mercilessly every time by "overrated garbage chucker" monta ellis
:lmao FkLA

nowitzkikopf
03-25-2015, 12:10 PM
:lmao FkLA

did it hurt getting raped by baron davis, tbh? still have ptsd?

butthurt that the 2011 championship defense is trying to happen 4 years too late?

or are you just insecure after game 7 from last year?

good god dallas fans are obnoxious. appreciate the gift of dirk and all that he has done for the franchise; you'll find less of a need for incessant trolling.

Horse
03-25-2015, 12:26 PM
:lmao FkLA (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17213)

What does Kawhi have to do with pussy-ass chucker ellis going through a screen and taking advantage of a slow rotation or throwing up some one-legged horseshit that rolls in?

Clipper Nation
03-25-2015, 12:31 PM
I wanted to congratulate you on Chris Paul's BPM last season by the way. It was one of the best in the NBA! Hope that worked out well for him.
Too bad he didn't pull an Enrique and sit out the second half of Game 5, we could have won that series.

FkLA
03-25-2015, 01:08 PM
:lmao FkLA (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17213)

Monta has been a Spur killer for a while. He's pretty deadly when his jumper is falling, no shame in that.

Kawhi is still the best defender in the league tbqh. :tu

spurraider21
03-25-2015, 01:13 PM
monta has owned kawhi going back to last year

Phillip
03-25-2015, 01:17 PM
did it hurt getting raped by baron davis, tbh? still have ptsd?

butthurt that the 2011 championship defense is trying to happen 4 years too late?

or are you just insecure after game 7 from last year?

good god dallas fans are obnoxious. appreciate the gift of dirk and all that he has done for the franchise; you'll find less of a need for incessant trolling.

lol gsw

What does Kawhi have to do with pussy-ass chucker ellis going through a screen and taking advantage of a slow rotation or throwing up some one-legged horseshit that rolls in?

lol spurs

Phillip
03-25-2015, 01:17 PM
Kawhi is still the best defender in the league tbqh. :tu

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Sean Cagney
03-25-2015, 01:19 PM
Nice win for your boys, Phillip.
Yep, regular season win that is........

FkLA
03-25-2015, 01:20 PM
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Yeah, that's not laughable at all. Even if you don't consider him the absolute best he's in the conversation.

Not surprising coming from you though. You did say his ceiling was Tony Allen/Shane Battier after all--you've proven time and time again that you can't analyze players for shit. :rollin

Godbama
03-25-2015, 01:34 PM
lol leonard
lol overrated
lol parker
lol trash
lol diaw
lol sucks
lol bonner
lol red rocket
lol spurs
http://i.imgur.com/Z5DlpRS.png

Phillip
03-25-2015, 02:25 PM
Yeah, that's not laughable at all. Even if you don't consider him the absolute best he's in the conversation.

Not surprising coming from you though. You did say his ceiling was Tony Allen/Shane Battier after all--you've proven time and time again that you can't analyze players for shit. :rollin

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao diaw > lee

nowitzkikopf
03-25-2015, 02:45 PM
lol gsw

lol spurs

great response- good to know you are still butt sensitive.

lol english language?

spurtech09
03-25-2015, 04:10 PM
Why do people even bother with this fool lol......The guy is a joke and the Dallas Mavs are never going to head back to the Finals......:)

illusioNtEk
03-25-2015, 04:15 PM
Why do people even bother with this fool lol......The guy is a joke and the Dallas Mavs are never going to head back to the Finals......:)

meh, phil is cool tho lol keeps us on check

FkLA
03-25-2015, 05:04 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao diaw > lee

You're the only one that hasn't come around to the fact that Diaw>Lee. Once again proving how shitty you are at analyzing players. :lmao

:lol Kawhi=Battier/Allen
:lol Roddy=Nash+Parker+DRose
:lol Dirk=2nd best PF of all-time

Godbama
03-25-2015, 06:31 PM
lol gsw

hey I like you bud, but I don't think you can afford to laugh at Golden State...say what you will but the Warriors still have a (justified or not) psychological complex and fear about the Spurs. If you go to the Warriors forums right now they're talking about how they want the Mavs lmao. If the Spurs are a wreck, they're the wreck of last year's NBA champions, the 2015 Mavs are just...a wreck. If our ship has finally run aground, at least it got somewhere recently, I can't really call the Mavs a wreck because there's nothing that was wrecked. If our era ends now, then so be it, nothing lasts forever and we can look back at the satisfaction of last year's titanic championship alongside our four previous ones. Oh Mavs, ye wretches, with neither a future nor a past to look back on. You have nothing to wreck, no era to come to an end. There's barely anything to laugh at when it comes to the Mavs! :(
Warriors fans are looking at you guys right now and salivating. How does that make you feel? How does that make Dirk feel, to know that his taking less money and all of Cuban's scrambling and moves have amounted to nothing more than another year of middling Western mediocrity? To know that all it came out to is overpaying Chandler Parsons to make a fat guy in Houston angry and renting Rondo for a season? Well, at least he's got that one ring to retire on. Teams want the Mavs. :(
:( :( :( :(

Thunder have a pretty tough schedule going forward.

Ideally, we want New Orleans or Dallas in the first.

As much as Dallas is falling, which is good because they are the weakest of the teams vying for the 7th and 8th spot, OKC is winning by barely when they do win and Durant is out another few games still. NO has too many injuries to their main players to make it and Phoenix has been falling for some time. Be good to face Dallas in the 1st round but the teams behind them have to win.

Ideal is

Dallas and pelicans get in

Dallas is a great match up for us, they would be very easy to beat in the first round. Rondo ruined the team.
New Orleans is better than Dallas right now.
I wouldn't want to go against OKC in the first round, I hope for the Mavs or NOP.

The only team I wouldn't want to face in the first rd is the Spurs, which it doesn't look like will happen. DAL, NO, OKC they'll all get the business, although OKC would obviously be the toughest. DAL and NO there's absolutely nothing scary about them.
LOL
you're seen as on par with the Pelicans. at least we're still a boogeyman for them to try to overcome. :toast
If bemoaning the potential downfall of the Spurs makes you feel better about having no downfall of your own to mourn (because one has to rise to fall :( ) then I support it. LMAO SPURS indeed!

Clipper Nation
03-25-2015, 06:46 PM
Sounds like Warriors fans are pussies who aren't really confident in their team of regular-season tryhards, tbh.

Godbama
03-25-2015, 06:51 PM
Sounds like Warriors fans are pussies who aren't really confident in their team of regular-season tryhards, tbh.
Well that goes without saying. Both things can be true. The Warriors fans are pussies because they want the Mavs. :) They'd be scared of a Thunder team with 90% of their players injured more than a completely healthy Dallas team. :lol

I like the psychological complex the Warriors have about us and beyond all other postseason goals (well, no, obviously I would like that back to back most, but yeah) it'd be fun for us not to ruin that by losing in a series against them. Despite all the regular season confidence and what analytics show, they've still got this niggling doubt/fear about the Spurs in the back of their minds. With the Thunder, Mavs, Pelicans, etc. it's more about how hard or easy they see their inevitable victory.
I like seeing how other fandoms perceive potential matchups and which teams they're more or less intimidated by. It's revealing.

Horse
03-25-2015, 07:00 PM
Phillips problem is his moms dick is bigger than his always has been.

Godbama
03-25-2015, 07:01 PM
Phillips problem is his moms dick is bigger than his always has been.
to be fair you can't compete with an eight inch clit

Phillip
03-25-2015, 07:04 PM
great response- good to know you are still butt sensitive.

lol english language?

lol mad

Phillip
03-25-2015, 07:04 PM
You're the only one that hasn't come around to the fact that Diaw>Lee. Once again proving how shitty you are at analyzing players. :lmao

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao Leonard > Pippen

Phillip
03-25-2015, 07:05 PM
hey I like you bud, but I don't think you can afford to laugh at Golden State...say what you will but the Warriors still have a (justified or not) psychological complex and fear about the Spurs. If you go to the Warriors forums right now they're talking about how they want the Mavs lmao. If the Spurs are a wreck, they're the wreck of last year's NBA champions, the 2015 Mavs are just...a wreck. If our ship has finally run aground, at least it got somewhere recently, I can't really call the Mavs a wreck because there's nothing that was wrecked. If our era ends now, then so be it, nothing lasts forever and we can look back at the satisfaction of last year's titanic championship alongside our four previous ones. Oh Mavs, ye wretches, with neither a future nor a past to look back on. You have nothing to wreck, no era to come to an end. There's barely anything to laugh at when it comes to the Mavs! :(
Warriors fans are looking at you guys right now and salivating. How does that make you feel? How does that make Dirk feel, to know that his taking less money and all of Cuban's scrambling and moves have amounted to nothing more than another year of middling Western mediocrity? To know that all it came out to is overpaying Chandler Parsons to make a fat guy in Houston angry and renting Rondo for a season? Well, at least he's got that one ring to retire on. Teams want the Mavs. :(

LOL
you're seen as on par with the Pelicans. at least we're still a boogeyman for them to try to overcome. :toast
If bemoaning the potential downfall of the Spurs makes you feel better about having no downfall of your own to mourn (because one has to rise to fall :( ) then I support it. LMAO SPURS indeed!

:rollin lol spurs

Godbama
03-25-2015, 07:07 PM
:rollin lol spurs
well I'm glad you confirmed it's therapeutic for you. There's nothing to laugh about with the Mavs, you have to actually be somewhere to have a downfall. :( I support this. :)
lol spurs! :) :toast

Phillip
03-25-2015, 07:12 PM
well I'm glad you confirmed it's therapeutic for you. There's nothing to laugh about with the Mavs, you have to actually be somewhere to have a downfall. :( I support this. :)
lol spurs! :) :toast

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao too stupid to realize how stupid you are

Godbama
03-25-2015, 07:13 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao too stupid to realize how stupid you are
lol Spurs! :toast
I'm glad you have all those emoticons telling me you're laughing really really hard btw. :) Otherwise it'd seem like you're actually really really sad. :( Now that I've seen all of those I know you're definitely laughing IRL, and that makes me smile too! :)

Horse
03-25-2015, 08:11 PM
to be fair you can't compete with an eight inch clit
Good point

100%duncan
03-25-2015, 08:20 PM

:lol

Phillip
03-25-2015, 09:43 PM
You're the only one that hasn't come around to the fact that Diaw>Lee.

Lee - 18.7 PER, .537 TS%, .184 WS/48, 112/98 ORTG/DRTG

Diaw - 12 PER, .519 TS%, .077 WS/48, 102/105 ORTG/DRTG

Apparently pretty much any decent statistic doesn't either :lmao :lmao :lmao

Godbama
03-25-2015, 10:04 PM
serious question, do you guys think there are Spurs fans who are going to like, go onto OKC forums today and be like LMAO THUNDER (insert any other Spurs victory here)

that'd be pretty pathetic lol

I'm just saying, we get tard imports, do we have tard exports? How's our tard 'conomy?

nowitzkikopf
03-25-2015, 11:33 PM
serious question, do you guys think there are Spurs fans who are going to like, go onto OKC forums today and be like LMAO THUNDER (insert any other Spurs victory here)

that'd be pretty pathetic lol

I'm just saying, we get tard imports, do we have tard exports? How's our tard 'conomy?

nope. y'all actually have a team you can expect stuff from, usually does away with the trolling.

lol mad

lol 1st round exit (again)

cuban is brilliantly entertaining on shark tank though, wish he knew how to build an actual team instead of falling backwards to a fluke title

nowitzkikopf
03-25-2015, 11:34 PM

LOL

we absolutely want the mavs. worst team out of the playoff bunch right now. westbrook can still give you a triple double.

lmao monta ellis

FkLA
03-27-2015, 10:25 PM
Lee - 18.7 PER, .537 TS%, .184 WS/48, 112/98 ORTG/DRTG

Diaw - 12 PER, .519 TS%, .077 WS/48, 102/105 ORTG/DRTG

Apparently pretty much any decent statistic doesn't either :lmao :lmao :lmao

Get back to me when Lee does what Diaw did in the WCF and Finals. How did Diaw's ass taste tonight?

Cry Havoc
03-27-2015, 10:44 PM
94-76. Mavs hacking away all game and end up being the ones getting hurt.

:lmao Mavs.

:lmao Ref reliant.

:lmao Crying for more calls.

timtonymanu
03-27-2015, 10:45 PM
What exactly has David Lee done this season? Been benched by the best team in the league right now.

Meanwhile, Diaw remains a key piece for the defending champions.

Sean Cagney
03-27-2015, 11:05 PM
LMFAO DALLAS...... HI PHILLIP!

HI-FI
03-27-2015, 11:08 PM
Get back to me when Lee does what Diaw did in the WCF and Finals. How did Diaw's ass taste tonight?
His Brady over Montana take was just as shitty.

Phillip
03-28-2015, 12:12 AM

:lol 1 game samples is all you got loooooooooooooool

"kawhi had one game where he scored 27 so leonard >>>>>>>>>>> lebron"

:rollin

DieHardSpursFan1537
03-28-2015, 01:01 AM
Karma's a bitch man. Spurs kicked the shit out of the Mavericks tonight.

Sean Cagney
03-28-2015, 01:36 AM
Karma's a bitch man. Spurs kicked the shit out of the Mavericks tonight.

I enjoy it every single time because even when the Spurs would win this fool would come make his stupid LMAO Spurs thread (The first game of the year even) even when his team sucks or is getting knocked out of the playoffs (By the Spurs non the less last year). I want them to beat the Mavs every time to up these threads and see this fool shut his mouth for at least a night or so. He is one reason I can't stand that team, as if I needed more ammo outside of Cuban and it being the Mavs.

Arcadian
03-28-2015, 01:54 AM
:lol

DieHardSpursFan1537
03-28-2015, 01:57 AM
I enjoy it every single time because even when the Spurs would win this fool would come make his stupid LMAO Spurs thread (The first game of the year even) even when his team sucks or is getting knocked out of the playoffs (By the Spurs non the less last year). I want them to beat the Mavs every time to up these threads and see this fool shut his mouth for at least a night or so. He is one reason I can't stand that team, as if I needed more ammo outside of Cuban and it being the Mavs.

I figured that he would have stopped doing this immature shit years ago. But here he is, spouting his mouth off like a prick.

Sean Cagney
03-28-2015, 02:33 AM
I figured that he would have stopped doing this immature shit years ago. But here he is, spouting his mouth off like a prick.

Nope, he is one of the worst in here. He is beyond annoying and yes he can lol at the 5 rings while his team keeps sliding back... I dont see what is so funny honestly? The Spurs winning 10 in a row against the Mavs, the game 7 ass whooping to tonight... If anything is funny its his little sorry ass Mavs.

z0sa
03-28-2015, 03:09 AM
<3 u stretch

100%duncan
03-28-2015, 03:20 AM
lol mouse

DrSteffo
03-28-2015, 04:20 AM
Why are Mavs fans so stupid? It seems like if you become a Mavs fan your IQ automatically drops below 80. Or maybe only stupid people become fans of the Mavs.

TampaDude
03-28-2015, 07:00 AM
FIVE rings, faggot. :lol

nowitzkikopf
03-30-2015, 09:37 AM
we absolutely want the mavs. worst team out of the playoff bunch right now. westbrook can still give you a triple double.

lmao monta ellis

bump. http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400579391