PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi is our Champion Defender

dabom
03-25-2015, 12:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq-uMIZGETs

Basically taking the challenge to guarding the other teams best player every game.

He scores rebounds steals disrupts and defends and some of ya like to call him out every time he has a so-so game.

FYI. We need more than 1 player to play at an elite level to win a chip. Hopefully other players step up tbh.

MI21
03-25-2015, 12:54 AM
Pop needs to recognize whom he is suited to guarding vs whom Danny Green is suited to guarding.

There is a lot of the NBA that Green does a better job of limiting, minus the highlights generally, but still limiting.

dabom
03-25-2015, 01:03 AM
19 points 9 rebounds 3 assist 4 steals 1 block zero turnovers

More teammates need to step up.

wildchild
03-25-2015, 01:07 AM
19 points 9 rebounds 3 assist 4 steals 1 block zero turnovers

Hungry, aggressive, very physical to rebounding...Love this Kawhi.

dabom
03-25-2015, 01:12 AM
Hungry, aggressive, very physical to rebounding...Love this Kawhi.

I'd consider that statline better than monta ellis' but we lost so it'll just be forgotten. Kawhi was the best player on the floor tonight.
Too much heart. He reminds me like westbrook when I see kawhi running the floor with the ball. Aggressive 24/7.

RD2191
03-25-2015, 01:53 AM
Hard to make in impact when your starting PG is dragging you down. Kawhi held his own tonight.

Fireball
03-25-2015, 02:21 AM
I missed Leonards impact to start the second half. He fought back in the fourth, but was invisible in the 3rd.

Gving Green some more minutes would be nice ... who else gives us defense and clutch three point shooting. The more our wing stoppers are on the court together, the better ... and yes, Green is more suited to guard explosive little guards

dabom
03-25-2015, 10:27 PM
I'd consider that statline better than monta ellis' but we lost so it'll just be forgotten. Kawhi was the best player on the floor tonight.
Too much heart. He reminds me like westbrook when I see kawhi running the floor with the ball. Aggressive 24/7.

:wakeup