PDA

View Full Version : perrier water

InRareForm
03-25-2015, 02:06 PM
This stuff is good and tasty. Especially the lime one. Might cure my diet soda addiction Tbh....

Malik Hairston
03-25-2015, 02:18 PM
Disgusting IMO, I don't understand the hype..

cantthinkofanything
03-25-2015, 02:23 PM
This stuff is good and tasty. Especially the lime one. Might cure my diet soda addiction Tbh....

word. Good appreciation thread.

The lime is awesome and perfect to get away from diet drinks and/or find a way to increase water intake. Just enough lime to taste and not overpower.
It led me to buying a SodaStream and making my own approximation of it.

apalisoc_9
03-25-2015, 02:38 PM
Tap water for the win..

bottled waters taste like shit, IMO, ofcourse.

ohmwrecker
03-25-2015, 03:38 PM
Topo Chico > Perrier

DJR210
03-25-2015, 04:13 PM
When you start getting serious about getting healthy you realize how bad even products marketed as healthy are.. I was looking at the ingredients on this shit and I didn't see sucralose or any other artificial sweeteners which is good, but you have to ask yourself why not fill a big ass water bottle for yourself and squeeze some actual lime in it?

If this is to fill the carbonated soda void I can see why you would want to drink it, but I would limit this too and stick to regular water. My girl makes me some drink with limes and mint, and that makes a big difference on the taste of the water, I actually enjoy drinking that shit.

mouse
03-25-2015, 04:24 PM
http://trndmonitor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/clearlymain.jpg

All Comments
Comments are disabled for this video. Assholes at MIT! :lmao

1uu5sF7mVxk&feature

Blake
03-25-2015, 04:29 PM
Sams club 40 pack for $3.50 ftw

lefty
03-25-2015, 04:34 PM
Perrier lime tastes good

But carbonated water can be bloating tbh

InRareForm
03-25-2015, 05:26 PM
If this is to fill the carbonated soda void I can see why you would want to drink it, but I would limit this too and stick to regular water. My girl makes me some drink with limes and mint, and that makes a big difference on the taste of the water, I actually enjoy drinking that shit.

Exactly. I drink the big sparkletts 2.5 gallon water at home. This is more so when I have lunch or just a afternoon refrmeshing drink. I read something that the human body has specific taste receptors for carbonation, thus some people crave it. I think this is why it is very Helpful to curb a diet soda problem.

cantthinkofanything
03-25-2015, 05:58 PM
Topo Chico > PerrierDouble word. And that stuff is elixir of the gods if you're hungover and dehydrated.

DJR210
03-25-2015, 07:47 PM
Exactly. I drink the big sparkletts 2.5 gallon water at home. This is more so when I have lunch or just a afternoon refrmeshing drink. I read something that the human body has specific taste receptors for carbonation, thus some people crave it. I think this is why it is very Helpful to curb a diet soda problem.

I'm with you, the carbonation and the burn from chugging it is what I crave about soda.. I usually buy sparkling waters for that, but most have sucralose or other sweeteners that the jury is still out on health wise.. Sucralose makes you pack on belly fat and studies show people can still have high glucose if they replace sugar with sucralose so I stay away from most of those drinks.

DMC
03-25-2015, 11:55 PM
Artificial sweeteners can lead to beetus. Check your gut microbiota.. bitches.

cantthinkofanything
03-26-2015, 07:46 AM
Artificial sweeteners can lead to beetus. Check your gut microbiota.. bitches.Perrier don't have artificial sweeteners fool. I don't think.

Blake
03-26-2015, 09:00 AM
Beetus.org recommends consuming artificial sweeteners

http://www.diabetes.org/food-and-fitness/food/what-can-i-eat/understanding-carbohydrates/artificial-sweeteners/

mrsmaalox
03-26-2015, 09:39 AM
I'm addicted to carbonation so I drink tons of sparkling water. I started the Perrier habit back when traveling thru Mexico and China where I was cautioned about the local water. The only one I don't drink is Topo Chico, it has too much sodium for my taste.

cantthinkofanything
03-26-2015, 11:13 AM
I'm addicted to carbonation so I drink tons of sparkling water. I started the Perrier habit back when traveling thru Mexico and China where I was cautioned about the local water. The only one I don't drink is Topo Chico, it has too much sodium for my taste.

You should get a SodaStream for real. But don't use any of their pre-made syrups. Add some lemon, lime, or grapefruit juice instead. I even like just the plain soda water. You also can vary how fizzy you make it.

Brazil
03-26-2015, 11:25 AM
Perrier is awesome with ice and slice of lime