PDA

View Full Version : Germanwing's crash looks like Terrorism/Suicide from one of the pilots...

CosmicCowboy
03-25-2015, 10:00 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/26/world/europe/germanwings-airbus-crash.html?_r=0

It won't cut and paste. He locked the other pilot out of the cockpit and flew it into the mountain.

Fuck! Can you imagine being in that plane and watch the Captain pounding on the door trying to get back into the cockpit as the ground came closer and closer?

boutons_deux
03-25-2015, 10:38 PM
holy shit

Th'Pusher
03-25-2015, 10:39 PM
Isil

pgardn
03-25-2015, 11:24 PM
Guardian reports no loss in cabin pressure.
Says the second pilot locked out but not necessarily purposely.

So first indications imply this was not an accident, which is not good.

boutons_deux
03-26-2015, 05:30 AM
They haven't said which pilot was inside or out.

If the inside pilot had passed out, wouldn't the plane have continued normally, at speed, altitude, path, on autopilot? But it stayed on path but descended gradually. My guess is intentional crashing.

baseline bum
03-26-2015, 07:04 AM
Why haven't they released the name of this co-pilot?

CosmicCowboy
03-26-2015, 07:07 AM
or both pilots. They aren't sure which one got locked out.

SupremeGuy
03-26-2015, 07:53 AM
Fuck! Can you imagine being in that plane and watch the Captain pounding on the door trying to get back into the cockpit as the ground came closer and closer?Holy shit that would fucking blow cock.

xeromass
03-26-2015, 08:14 AM
Andreas Lubitz, 28yrs old.

http://cdn-parismatch.ladmedia.fr/var/news/storage/images/paris-match/actu/societe/les-noms-des-deux-pilotes-reveles-733026/7620734-8-fre-FR/Le-visage-et-l-identite-du-co-pilote_article_landscape_pm_v8.jpg

http://www.parismatch.com/Actu/Societe/Les-noms-des-deux-pilotes-reveles-733026

xeromass
03-26-2015, 08:39 AM
Also analysis of openly transmitted ADS-B data. Somebody set an autopilot for 100 ft.

http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/8650-We-have-analysed-the-raw-data-from-the-transponder-of-4U9525-and-found-some-more-dat?p=64616

Between 09:30:52 and 09:30:55 we can see that the autopilot was changed from 38,000 feet to 100 feet and 9 seconds later the aircraft started to descend, probably with the "open descent" autopilot setting.
The reason why the selected altitude is 96ft is that least significant bit for altitude setting equals 16 ft, and we suspect that you can’t set autopilot to 0000 altitude, so the minimum would be 100ft down rounded to 96ft in binary representation in BDS40h register.

boutons_deux
03-26-2015, 08:49 AM
or both pilots. They aren't sure which one got locked out.

they know now from the voices, pilot went to toilet, the co-pilot locked him out.

Trill Clinton
03-26-2015, 08:57 AM
Nothing scarier than a suicidal cracka. So dramatic and selfish. Just take a pistol and off yourself you bastard. Rest in peace to all those innocent lives lost.

SupremeGuy
03-26-2015, 09:13 AM
When I first heard the story, I figured the co-pilot had a seizure, passed out, or something. Are we sure it was intentional now? Aren't they supposed to lock the doors every time someone leaves the cockpit? So if something happened to the co-pilot in that time, he wouldn't have been able to open the door. Poor people man, shit sucks.

boutons_deux
03-26-2015, 09:17 AM
Are we sure it was intentional now?

sure? no, but before "passed out", he turned off the auto-pilot :lol

cd021
03-26-2015, 11:25 AM
CNN breaking news on the front page

"Deliberate"

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/26/europe/france-germanwings-plane-crash-main/index.html

cd021
03-26-2015, 11:28 AM
Happened to be watching CBN news (the 700 club) and Pat Roberts was talking about it he was speculating that a Muslin did it. Guys a fucking asshole. Completely casual when he said it. Just assumed a Muslin did it because a plane went down intentionally.

boutons_deux
03-26-2015, 11:28 AM
Christian supremacist Pat Robertson, influencer of Ms of old white ignorant people, asks if the co-pilot was a Muslim.

MultiTroll
03-26-2015, 11:32 AM
asks if the co-pilot was a Muslim.
well, was he?

boutons_deux
03-26-2015, 11:43 AM
well, was he?

PR surely hopes he was

MultiTroll
03-26-2015, 11:45 AM
PR surely hopes he was
PR aside i wonder if he was under the influence of UnIslamic bullshit.
Would be logical explaination for his demonic act.

baseline bum
03-26-2015, 12:40 PM
Happened to be watching CBN news (the 700 club) and Pat Roberts was talking about it he was speculating that a Muslin did it. Guys a fucking asshole. Completely casual when he said it. Just assumed a Muslin did it because a plane went down intentionally.

Just because Roberston is a shithead doesn't mean it's not a reasonable question to ask.

CosmicCowboy
03-26-2015, 12:45 PM
Just because Roberston is a shithead doesn't mean it's not a reasonable question to ask.

X2. You either have to be batshit crazy or a fanatic of some kind to drive a plane into the ground at 450mph to pulverize yourself and 149 other people.

boutons_deux
03-26-2015, 01:25 PM

Pat Robertson is senile Christian Supremacist, inflaming his old white peole, suckered donors, against Muslims. ain't nothing "reasonable" about PR's Bible-humping, hate-filed, delirious bullshit.

baseline bum
03-26-2015, 01:27 PM
Pat Robertson is senile Christian Supremacist, inflaming his old white peole, suckered donors, against Muslims. ain't nothing "reasonable" about PR's Bible-humping, hate-filed, delirious bullshit.
But it is reasonable to wonder if something that looks like terrorism was done by Muslim terrorists.

boutons_deux
03-26-2015, 01:34 PM
But it is reasonable to wonder if something that looks like terrorism was done by Muslim terrorists.

Yeah, sure, the knee jerks.

I'm sure the Germans will dig deeply into his b/g, friends, colleagues, internet browsing, cellphone contacts, etc. We'll see if this is terrorism, Muslim or not. And of course the NSA has all the guy's data.

TheSanityAnnex
03-26-2015, 02:03 PM
Yeah, sure, the knee jerks.

I'm sure the Germans will dig deeply into his b/g, friends, colleagues, internet browsing, cellphone contacts, etc. We'll see if this is terrorism, Muslim or not. And of course the NSA has all the guy's data.
Are you claiming it never crossed your mind that the pilot may be Muslim?

ElNono
03-26-2015, 02:07 PM
Dude apparently didn't say a word while locked up and until impact... blackbox says he was breathing normally, wouldn't respond to the commander trying to get in.

Sounds like murder-suicide, tbh...

boutons_deux
03-26-2015, 02:08 PM
Are you claiming it never crossed your mind that the pilot may be Muslim?

what crosses my mind is my business.

The Germans do have terrorist problems so I'm sure to be a pilot, the b/g checks are thorough, ongoing.

My guess is the guy had a really, really bad setback, or was gay and somebody was threatening to out him. There's plenty of info now out there on the guy, and much more to come.

The only possible FLAG was that he was on the quiet side, DISAFFECTED SICKO LONER ALERT!, but seemed to have plenty of friends.

TheSanityAnnex
03-26-2015, 02:13 PM
what crosses my mind is my business.

That's fine, just don't call it a knee jerk reaction when other people's first thoughts are whether or not the pilot was Muslim. I'd be shocked to hear that wasn't someone's first thought.

CosmicCowboy
03-26-2015, 02:14 PM
Dude apparently didn't say a word while locked up and until impact... blackbox says he was breathing normally, wouldn't respond to the commander trying to get in.

Sounds like murder-suicide, tbh...

it seems weird that they can be so sure about his breathing . Microphones usually don't pick up the sound of normal breathing which is essentially silent. Not arguing, just observing.

boutons_deux
03-26-2015, 02:20 PM
$100M plane dependent on its most unreliable component.

ElNono
03-26-2015, 02:21 PM
it seems weird that they can be so sure about his breathing . Microphones usually don't pick up the sound of normal breathing which is essentially silent. Not arguing, just observing.

These planes can open the cockpit door from outside with a security code in case somebody is alone in the cabin and is sick, etc. But the door won't open for 30 secs and the person inside the cabin can push a "Block" button to prevent the door from opening. Which is probably what this guy did, repeatedly. There's no question he was alive, breathing and knew what he was doing.

That's why in the US there's a regulation that if one of the two pilots leave the cabin, one of the crew has to go in the cabin, so there's always two people inside. But it's apparently different in Europe.

SnakeBoy
03-26-2015, 02:44 PM

Looks more like an act of some crazy dude rather than "terrorism".

Spurminator
03-26-2015, 02:54 PM
If it was organized terrorism, one of the major groups would have claimed responsibility by now.

Findog
03-26-2015, 03:22 PM
In 1995 I was a foreign exchange student in Geisenheim, Germany, which is 65 miles south of Montabaur, where the co-pilot that deliberately crashed the plane was born and raised. One day we took a river boat cruise up the Rhein to Koblenz, which is a mere 16 miles away from Montabaur. If only I had traveled to Montabaur and strangled 7 year old Andreas Lubitz to death, I could've prevented this terrible tragedy.

FlAVaK
03-26-2015, 03:40 PM
That's why in the US there's a regulation that if one of the two pilots leave the cabin, one of the crew has to go in the cabin, so there's always two people inside. But it's apparently different in Europe.

Several airlines (Air Berlin, Easyjet, Norwegian Air Shuttle and Icelandair) already changed their rules today. Lufthansa to follow...

About terrorist speculation: German authorities already checked the pilots background - even before the voice recorder analysis came out - nothing was found. And the psychological tests/checks during pilot training are of the hardest worldwide! So it seems the shit was somewhat spontaneous...

cantthinkofanything
03-26-2015, 03:44 PM
If it was organized terrorism, one of the major groups would have claimed responsibility by now.

also, if it was organized terrorism and their pilot had control of the plane, I would think he'd try to crash into some area more populated.

cd021
03-26-2015, 03:57 PM

If someone said it could have been a Christian that brought down the plane he would have been furious about it. He said it like every Muslin is obviously a terrorist. 1.5 billion people who are Muslim aren't terrorists. a few dumb-asses with radical interpretations of their religion shouldn't automatically turn every one of them in to terrorist. Thats just stupid.

boutons_deux
03-26-2015, 04:06 PM
when a white USA nutjob slaughters people, do Christians ask "Is he a Christian?"

Spurminator
03-26-2015, 04:08 PM
No they say he's not a "true" Christian.

cd021
03-26-2015, 04:09 PM

He didn't differentiate he just said Muslim. Muslin terrorist or radical Muslim have a different meaning in my opinion, at least,. He made it sound like every Muslin was associated with terrorism.

TheSanityAnnex
03-26-2015, 05:31 PM
If someone said it could have been a Christian that brought down the plane he would have been furious about it. He said it like every Muslin is obviously a terrorist. 1.5 billion people who are Muslim aren't terrorists. a few dumb-asses with radical interpretations of their religion shouldn't automatically turn every one of them in to terrorist. Thats just stupid.

:lol

ChumpDumper
03-26-2015, 05:57 PM
So was he a native German Muslim terrorist?

Trill Clinton
03-26-2015, 06:56 PM
since he isn't a muslin, this isn't considered a terrorist attack

ChumpDumper
03-26-2015, 07:04 PM
since he isn't a muslin, this isn't considered a terrorist attackDepends. I haven't heard a motive put forward.

Trill Clinton
03-26-2015, 07:10 PM
Depends. I haven't heard a motive put forward.

true. personally, i consider it a terrorist attack regardless his religion.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
03-26-2015, 07:39 PM
In 1995 I was a foreign exchange student in Geisenheim, Germany, which is 65 miles south of Montabaur, where the co-pilot that deliberately crashed the plane was born and raised. One day we took a river boat cruise up the Rhein to Koblenz, which is a mere 16 miles away from Montabaur. If only I had traveled to Montabaur and strangled 7 year old Andreas Lubitz to death, I could've prevented this terrible tragedy.

How did you like those German shelf toilets?

pgardn
03-26-2015, 07:46 PM
when a white USA nutjob slaughters people, do Christians ask "Is he a Christian?"

See Waco...

Right-wing Chistian Nutjobs, sounds familiar.

ChumpDumper
03-26-2015, 07:50 PM
true. personally, i consider it a terrorist attack regardless his religion.Why?

TheSanityAnnex
03-26-2015, 08:05 PM
true. personally, i consider it a terrorist attack regardless his religion.
You're so fucking edgy

since he isn't a muslin, this isn't considered a terrorist attack

Bender
03-26-2015, 08:09 PM
He didn't differentiate he just said Muslim. Muslin terrorist or radical Muslim have a different meaning in my opinion, at least,. He made it sound like every Muslin was associated with terrorism.
you need to go to a 'safe-place' until you're ok and feel better

Trill Clinton
03-26-2015, 08:26 PM
Why?

there were goats on the mountainside who were also killed in the attack.

Trill Clinton
03-26-2015, 08:26 PM
You're so fucking edgy
[/COLOR]

i should have used blue font

TheSanityAnnex
03-26-2015, 08:29 PM
i should have used blue font
There was no need to, it was your sarcasm that made you so fucking edgy.

MultiTroll
03-26-2015, 09:33 PM
Depends. I haven't heard a motive put forward.
They would catch the majority of your takes.
http://mojosavings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/depends.bmp

ChumpDumper
03-26-2015, 09:35 PM
They would catch the majority of your takes.The copilot's motive would catch the majority of my takes?

MultiTroll
03-26-2015, 09:53 PM
The copilot's motive would catch the majority of my takes?
You and the co pilot both wear Depends?

SnakeBoy
03-26-2015, 10:03 PM
It never ceases to amaze me what stupid motherfuckers some of you are.

Fabbs
03-26-2015, 10:07 PM
SpursTalk prognosticators:
Murderous Lone Wolf or acting with other(s)

ChumpDumper
03-26-2015, 11:39 PM
You and the co pilot both wear Depends?
What are you claiming to know about the murderer?

cd021
03-27-2015, 12:19 AM
:lol

I say few, in comparison to the 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. The radical Muslims ,likely, wouldn't even account for .001 percent that 1.6 billion people.

cd021
03-27-2015, 12:22 AM
you need to go to a 'safe-place' until you're ok and feel better

Did you mess up the direct quote :lol

Nbadan
03-27-2015, 12:30 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/26/20/27058B2E00000578-3012053-image-a-8_1427402030735.jpg

Potential breakthrough: Detectives carry boxes from Lubitz's apartment on the outskirts of Dusseldorf. It emerged that a 'significant discovery' had been made at the address, but police would not give further detail

FlAVaK
03-27-2015, 02:59 AM
^big german newspaper īBILDī reports he suffered from a "big depressive episode" and even shut down his pilot training for several months because of this...

FlAVaK
03-27-2015, 03:42 AM
Itīs getting worse: There is a note in his employee file, which says he had to be checked regularly because of his former psychological condition. If this all turns out to be true, Lufthansa is in big trouble for allowing this sick man to operate a plane!

TeyshaBlue
03-27-2015, 09:09 AM
Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz 'hid illness from employers'

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/27/germanwings-co-pilot-andreas-lubitzs-background-under-scrutiny

AaronY
03-27-2015, 09:15 AM
this has nothing to do with politics its looks like

pgardn
03-27-2015, 09:23 AM
Commit suicide and take 150 people with you. This sounds like the anger boy in Cali Santa Barbara with guns shooting women.

boutons_deux
03-27-2015, 09:39 AM
this has nothing to do with politics its looks like

It will be politicized.

FromWayDowntown
03-27-2015, 10:14 AM
This whole thing is sickening. For the 149 others on the plane, who had several minutes to digest what was happening, Lubitz was undoubtedly a terrorist, whether he qualifies as such in any other context.

I'd need to study up on the Montreal Convention, but the one way that it might make a difference is if Lufthansa can avoid liability to the passengers and their families by showing that the accident was caused by a terrorist. Given the circumstances, I'd expect that there will be perfectly reasonable lawsuits coming in the very near future. Lufthansa might well want to pursue the terrorist angle, since its liability here otherwise appears to be substantial. If it had any awareness at all that this guy could be a threat to the lives of passengers but allowed him to continue as first officer on flights, it's pretty easy to suggest to a fact finder that such a decision is, at the very least, gross negligence. Lufthansa has insisted throughout that Germanwings' pilots and equipment are its own (providing a clear path to impute liability for the conduct of Germanwings' agents to Lufthansa), which could mean -- again, I'd need to read the Convention -- that any failure to detect this guy's condition and limit his flight responsibilities accordingly gives rise to liability for Lufthansa. Given the egregiousness of what ultimately happened, that liability is likely to be huge.

boutons_deux
03-27-2015, 10:20 AM
terrorism is "commonly", if not "legally", defined as violence on civilians to promote a religious or political cause.

How is this sicko a terrorist, although I know lawyering can twist anything?

He's nothing but a mass murderer with, so far, no cause to promote.

Winehole23
03-27-2015, 12:22 PM
looks like half-cocked ST prognosticators got it wrong again.

boutons_deux
03-27-2015, 01:49 PM

... just the xenophobes and Muslim haters

boutons_deux
03-28-2015, 11:46 AM
Alps Germanwings crash co-pilot Lubitz 'made prediction'

The Germanwings co-pilot thought to have deliberately crashed his Airbus in the French Alps, killing 150 people, predicted "one day everyone will know my name", his ex-girlfriend says.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32098578

another just wow. pre-meditated, mass murder.

MultiTroll
03-28-2015, 01:08 PM
This whole thing is sickening.
Careful.
You're gettin pretty close to having empathy for victims of a crime.

Oh the perp is dead and cannot be defended. Okay.

CosmicCowboy
03-28-2015, 06:25 PM
He probably had his hands up. It was the airplanes fault.

CosmicCowboy
03-28-2015, 06:26 PM

I thought the original title of the thread pretty well defined the either/or option at the time.

MultiTroll
03-28-2015, 07:30 PM
I thought the original title of the thread pretty well defined the either/or option at the time.
It did.
Still to be prognosticated, did Murdercide guy act entirely alone?
Did he get some help on how to keep the doors locked and auto crash? Or with his training was he 100% lone wolf?

What time frame did he tell his girlfriend "everyone will remember my name some day" -para.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-29-2015, 06:19 PM
I say few, in comparison to the 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. The radical Muslims ,likely, wouldn't even account for .001 percent that 1.6 billion people.

Likely? you are taking a CIA stat and then making up shit numbers. Regardless it varies from region to region. Waziristan, the southern arabian pennisula, Northern Nigeria and southern Mali are different than Cairo and Tangiers. That being said the majority sunni in the northern mesopotamian valley coopted with the radicals which is a disturbing truth.

The call for a Sunni Caliphate has been strong from a long long time.

lefty
03-30-2015, 12:45 PM
:lol "depressed" :cry excuses :cry faggots

:lol if his name was Ahmed, it would have been terrorism

Fabbs
03-30-2015, 12:56 PM
Germany/Luthasania Air desperate for pilots?

I thought the US was the other extreme.
Any previous treatment for mental cancels chance to become pilot?

FlAVaK
04-02-2015, 03:32 PM
Blackbox found: He changed course and deactivated speed-alarm.

From his Google History: "Suicide" and "Cockpit door"!

So now it looks like all of this was planned...

FlAVaK
05-06-2015, 05:54 AM
More details/evidence:

He tested crashing the plane on a flight earlier that day by changing flight height to 30 meters mutiple times!

Meanwhile it seems like the discussion on changes in the security systems slowed down...