PDA

View Full Version : Vangundy out of his mind!

Horse
03-25-2015, 11:17 PM
This prick said golden state won't be challenged until the finals against the cavs while he was watching the champs. Only surprise is the dumb fuck didn't pick houston to win it all.

Floyd Pacquiao
03-25-2015, 11:19 PM
HORSE!!! Throw it down big man, throw it down!

Kyl3
03-25-2015, 11:20 PM
He also thought it'd be cool if there was a 21 point play lol. Some of the things that come out of his mouth...
"The Thunder on a 2-0 run", I was laughing pretty hard at that, gotta admit.

Horse
03-25-2015, 11:21 PM
I guess it was boring with our Spurs up 40

TampaDude
A Spurs-Cavs Finals would be epic. Can't see any other Finals matchup having the same awesomeness.

Kool Bob Love
No wonder he never won anything as a coach. Still bitter about 99.

TheGreatYacht
03-25-2015, 11:24 PM
Wow, he used to be good back in the day when he called out the flopping. Now he's talking about One Direction while watching the champs

Malik Hairston
03-25-2015, 11:26 PM
He's probably correct, unfortunately..

cd98
03-25-2015, 11:28 PM
He said lots of good stuff about the Spurs. Do Spurs fans have an inferiority complex?

Malik Hairston
03-25-2015, 11:31 PM
He said lots of good stuff about the Spurs. Do Spurs fans have an inferiority complex?

They do the same thing with Bill Simmons, tbh:lol..he loves the Spurs, but whenever he says a single negative thing about them, you get threads like this one..

Realistically, the Warriors are huge favorites to win the West..it would be shocking if they don't win it, one of the biggest chokejobs of all-time IMO..

Fireball
03-26-2015, 05:54 AM
Well, a team that might lead the league in offensive and defensive FG% will have success in the playoffs ... its that simple.

But as always van Gundy also provides one strange idea every broadcast ... and that was the 21 point play

sananspursfan21
03-26-2015, 06:02 AM
He's either a genius or an idiot. He has no in between

AFBlue
03-26-2015, 06:07 AM
A Spurs-Cavs Finals would be epic. Can't see any other Finals matchup having the same awesomeness.

The Warriors are really fun to watch. You'd have Curry v. Irving storyline, and LeBron would go bananas...all due respect to Thompson, Barnes and Green's defensive abilities.

You're probably right that the entertainment value of Kawhi v. LeBron in and of itself would be unbeatable though. Could make a case for Spurs v. Spurs Jr. (aka Hawks).

BillMc
03-26-2015, 06:31 AM
The interesting thing about Cavs-Warriors is you're predicting two rookie coaches to make the finals. I wonder if that's ever happened before (at least in the modern era)?

MateoNeygro
03-26-2015, 06:37 AM
I actually like VanGundy. He's not as biased as say Reggie Fucking Miller. I hate that guy. And I hate Clyde Drexler on the Rockets broadcasts. That guy is a fucking joke.

Horse
03-26-2015, 07:26 AM
This has nothing to do with the Spurs he said they won't even be challenged won't lose more than one game in any series.

cantthinkofanything
03-26-2015, 07:48 AM
He wants to negate all stats in "trash time". Didn't say how that would work.

Horse
03-26-2015, 07:49 AM
As frustrating as this season has been I still don't see anyone beating a motivated Spurs team four times.

weebo
03-26-2015, 08:02 AM
Idiocy at its finest. It's fine if you feel GSW will win the west but to go on national television and say they won't be challenged is ridiculous. All one has to do is look back at all the RS #1s that flopped in the playoffs.

Sean Cagney
03-26-2015, 08:05 AM

For some odd reason many get bent out of shape and worry about silly stuff like this.

Russo21
03-26-2015, 08:08 AM
If I had a dollar for the amount of times Van Gundy says something ludicrous I could retire comfortably.

Spurs9
03-26-2015, 08:12 AM
Curry's faggy antics/shooting will get exposed in the playoffs. Houston could probably beat them tbh

r0drig0lac
03-26-2015, 08:17 AM
is his opnion, who cares anyway?

peacemaker885
03-26-2015, 08:21 AM
The ovwerwhelming statistic is that the champion comes from the first two seeds. It just makes sense. They are the teams that are most consistent. If Spurs win it this year, it would be a once in an era thing. Epic, worthy of song and poems.

apalisoc_9
03-26-2015, 08:31 AM
its not that bad of an opinion. normally, when you post numbers as good as the warriors are posting you dominate the playoffs. we will see.

hater
03-26-2015, 08:39 AM
^ 06 mavs, 11 spurs, actually regular season beasts getting shat on in the playoffs is fairly common

hater
03-26-2015, 08:40 AM
Oh and van Gundy was on some kind of coke last night. Talking weird shits

FkLA
03-26-2015, 09:02 AM
^ 06 mavs, 11 spurs, actually regular season beasts getting shat on in the playoffs is fairly common

Think you mean the '07 Chokericks who pulled off the chokejob of the century. Their choke in '06 in the Finals was pretty good too. '11 Spurs were pretenders...their defensive stats weren't title worthy.

apalisoc_9
03-26-2015, 09:10 AM
Think you mean the '07 Chokericks who pulled off the chokejob of the century. Their choke in '06 in the Finals was pretty good too. '11 Spurs were pretenders...their defensive stats weren't title worthy.

yeah the 2011 spurs D was Gimmicky and so was their offense...The only complaint i have for that season was Tiago not playing...He legit would made them a real contender.

But still, that team was filled with terrible wing players.

TampaDude
03-26-2015, 09:14 AM
'11 Spurs were pretenders...their defensive stats weren't title worthy.

Yeah, the 2011 Spurs were basically the Suns in silver and black. :lol

Killakobe81
03-26-2015, 09:27 AM
He sucks. has for a while. Spur fan didnt mind so much before. He tries way to hard to be funny. he does have a smart b-ball mind. But he has so many biases especially for the Rockets ...like OP said he ALWAYS picks the rockets.

RD2191
03-26-2015, 09:32 AM
The ovwerwhelming statistic is that the champion comes from the first two seeds. It just makes sense. They are the teams that are most consistent. If Spurs win it this year, it would be a once in an era thing. Epic, worthy of song and poems.
The Spurs were decimated with injuries this year. No doubt in my mind the Spurs would be at least the 2 seed if they were healthy all season.

apalisoc_9
03-26-2015, 09:34 AM
The Spurs were decimated with injuries this year. No doubt in my mind the Spurs would be at least the 2 seed if they were healthy all season.

This is true though.

FromWayDowntown
03-26-2015, 10:53 AM

If the Spurs and the Thunder had each been whole all year, I don't think that changes much about the Warriors' play and record. All things being equal, if SA and OKC are healthy all year, I still think the top 2 seeds in the West would be GST and OKC, mostly because Pop likely wouldn't have pushed to get into one of those spots.

With that, I don't think what JVG suggests is unlikely. The Warriors have been running away with the West for most of the season and that's because they've been the best offensive AND defensive team in the league (at least by some measures) for most of the season.

One would expect a team like that -- particularly a team that has sustained its dominance through it's own injury problems and is practically unbeatable at home -- to make a fairly easy run to the Finals. In fact, if you changed the team names but kept all the numbers as they are and flipped the Spurs and Warriors, do you think anyone would doubt that the "Spurs" would blow through the playoffs? Do you think anyone would really give the "Warriors" a legitimate chance of beating that team?

People get too caught up in the past with some of these teams. A championship pedigree helps in the playoffs, but it won't often put an inferior team over a superior one. Besides, the Warriors aren't exactly a team without playoff experience at this point. They stood strong as an underdog against the Spurs in 2013; with some better coaching choices, they might well have pushed that series to 7 games (or even won the damned thing). They are now a much deeper and much better coached team that has been through some playoff battles and expects to win.

They're going to be a bitch for anyone to beat.

RD2191
03-26-2015, 11:11 AM
If the Spurs and the Thunder had each been whole all year, I don't think that changes much about the Warriors' play and record. All things being equal, if SA and OKC are healthy all year, I still think the top 2 seeds in the West would be GST and OKC, mostly because Pop likely wouldn't have pushed to get into one of those spots.

With that, I don't think what JVG suggests is unlikely. The Warriors have been running away with the West for most of the season and that's because they've been the best offensive AND defensive team in the league (at least by some measures) for most of the season.

One would expect a team like that -- particularly a team that has sustained its dominance through it's own injury problems and is practically unbeatable at home -- to make a fairly easy run to the Finals. In fact, if you changed the team names but kept all the numbers as they are and flipped the Spurs and Warriors, do you think anyone would doubt that the "Spurs" would blow through the playoffs? Do you think anyone would really give the "Warriors" a legitimate chance of beating that team?

People get too caught up in the past with some of these teams. A championship pedigree helps in the playoffs, but it won't often put an inferior team over a superior one. Besides, the Warriors aren't exactly a team without playoff experience at this point. They stood strong as an underdog against the Spurs in 2013; with some better coaching choices, they might well have pushed that series to 7 games (or even won the damned thing). They are now a much deeper and much better coached team that has been through some playoff battles and expects to win.

The Spurs destroyed LeBron, Wade, and Bosh. That's 2 superstars and a perennial all star. While GS plays great on both sides of the ball I just don't see them beating a healthy Spurs team playing at their highest level.

RD2191
03-26-2015, 11:14 AM
Besides if GS wants to play small we can throw Diaw at Green. A motivated Diaw can beast when he wants.

Bartleby
03-26-2015, 11:28 AM
Oh and van Gundy was on some kind of coke last night. Talking weird shits

I thought the same thing. He is usually pretty outspoken and opinionated, but last night he took it to another level. Probably either on coke or off his meds.

jsandiego
03-26-2015, 11:48 AM
Just like in 2013, we are a Curry ankle away from making the Finals. :king

FromWayDowntown
03-26-2015, 12:00 PM
The Spurs destroyed LeBron, Wade, and Bosh. That's 2 superstars and a perennial all star. While GS plays great on both sides of the ball I just don't see them beating a healthy Spurs team playing at their highest level.

Destroyed them the 2nd time.

still.focused
03-26-2015, 12:06 PM
He's probably correct, unfortunately..

^This
They have the best record in the league
Best offense in the league
One of the top defenses in the league
The 2015 MVP
Are well coached and playing excellent ball
But because they play in the west with this years underachieving Spurs team everyone here is offended
Why cant the Dubs just be that good?
And if theyre not that good whos a threat to them?

still.focused
03-26-2015, 12:08 PM

Uh...where is this healthy Spurs team playing at their highest level?
And when are we expect them to start playing?

mexicanjunior
03-26-2015, 12:08 PM
Nothing wrong with what Van Gundy said...Warriors not winning the West would be a shocker.

still.focused
03-26-2015, 12:17 PM

I see youve cleverly avoided the OKC, San An & Miami Finals teams didnt suppport your argument
Good job

cjw
03-26-2015, 12:24 PM
Spurs are fifth in point differential and finally above +5.0 after last night. Only Clippers (+6.0) and Warriors (+10.7!) are higher in the west, with Atlanta and Cleveland barely ahead at +5.3 / +5.1 despite an easier schedule.

7th in offensive efficiency and 4th in defensive efficiency, with only GS, ATL and POR in the top 10 in both and Chicago on the edge looking in.

Makings of a title contender, but scary to think about how much Golden State has outplayed everyone else this year (I heard somewhere that Curry has significant DNPs in the fourth quarter given how much they're blowing teams out). Remains to be seen if game translates to the postseason seamlessly but you have to be going into that series aiming to win 2 out of 4 on the road, as holding serve at home will be brutally difficult. I also think they're better positioned to withstand and injury to anyone but Curry than other teams are to their key cogs. Too bad Kerr's coaching them now.

weebo
03-26-2015, 12:25 PM

Van Gundy can make all the outlandish opinions he wants. Doesn't mean his right. Anyone can see that the warriors will be tough (you aren't a number 1 seed by accident), but to say the warriors won't be challenged is crazy. We all know by now the PO's are about match ups and what team gets hot at the right time. Are the warriors favorites to come out the west? Simple logic tells you yes, but there is more to it than RS wins and losses, offensive and defensive efficiency, etc...In the PO's teams will have time to prepare, to exploit your weaknesses, to take away your strengths and to make game to game adjustments. By saying the warriors will run through the west on their way to the Finals is like saying a big and tough defensive minded team like the grizzlies have no shot, or a Rick Carlise team can't beat them, or that the defending champs have won't give them a challenge. It's crazy.

Horse
03-26-2015, 12:25 PM
Besides if GS wants to play small we can throw Diaw at Green. A motivated Diaw can beast when he wants.

I almost felt bad for the way he destroyed mcgary last night.

RD2191
03-26-2015, 12:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4A6VrM_Mi4

RD2191
03-26-2015, 12:36 PM
Parker dropped 28 that game also. Need that Parker back.

Old School 44
03-26-2015, 12:44 PM
They do the same thing with Bill Simmons, tbh:lol..he loves the Spurs, but whenever he says a single negative thing about them, you get threads like this one..

Realistically, the Warriors are huge favorites to win the West..it would be shocking if they don't win it, one of the biggest chokejobs of all-time IMO..
No doubt they should be favored, but "biggest choke jobs of all-time", hardly. Running the Western Conference gauntlet from any seed is going to be a challenge.

ViceCity86
03-26-2015, 01:44 PM
He initially said no one in the West can win more than 1 game in a playoff series vs Warriors.He backtracked last night,but deep down I think he truly believes that.

KaiRMD1
03-26-2015, 02:47 PM
Van Gundy is the single most entertaining thing that ESPN/ABC have going for them right now.

Malik Hairston
03-26-2015, 03:06 PM
No doubt they should be favored, but "biggest choke jobs of all-time", hardly. Running the Western Conference gauntlet from any seed is going to be a challenge.

We'll see what the odds are when Vegas releases them for the playoffs, but the Warriors are going to be massive favorites, tbh..with Durant out for the playoffs, the Spurs are the only potential challenge, there isn't really a "gauntlet", tbh..it reminds me of the Lakers in 2009 and 2010 in the West, unfortunately..

Based on history, off the top of my head, only 1 team with similar team metrics to the Warriors didn't get to the Finals IIRC..

apalisoc_9
03-26-2015, 03:25 PM
We'll see what the odds are when Vegas releases them for the playoffs, but the Warriors are going to be massive favorites, tbh..with Durant out for the playoffs, the Spurs are the only potential challenge, there isn't really a "gauntlet", tbh..it reminds me of the Lakers in 2009 and 2010 in the West, unfortunately..

Based on history, off the top of my head, only 1 team with similar team metrics to the Warriors didn't get to the Finals IIRC..

Spurs line will be juicy.. Probably something like +800
Still a good small bet IMO...

Old School 44
03-26-2015, 07:14 PM

I still think the Spurs, Grizzlies, Rockets, Mavs, Clips and maybe even the Blazers are capable of pulling off an upset. The only thing I can see as a "choke job" is losing to a depleted OkC in the first round. Metrics be damned :)! I guess I'm just not sold on the Warriors being that much better than the collective field.

TD 21
03-26-2015, 07:18 PM
His constant nagging, blatant bias and over the top statements got old a long time ago.

I don't think anyone but the Spurs (who probably don't have the energy) or Thunder (who obviously don't have the health) can beat them, but I do think a number of teams can and will give them a competitive series.

This team has no one who's ever been in the position they're in and they weren't supposed to be in this position going into the season. They've also faced no adversity to this point.

Unlike all the idiots who've already crowned them, I'm not going to pretend to know for certain how they'll respond to these things in the cauldron of the playoffs.

Tuddy
03-26-2015, 07:18 PM
Spurs bigs are better passes that Golden States by a long way. If they play anywhere near the level of last year, they'll win, regardless of the opponent

FkLA
03-26-2015, 07:52 PM
:lol Not sure why some of yall are getting butthurt over JVG's sense of humor. A lot of the stuff yall are talking shit about he says as a joke, like the 21 point play. I like him, he and the play-by-play guy are the only thing ESPN has going for them. Their pregame/halftime crew is awkward and Mark Jackson sucks.

pgardn
03-26-2015, 08:00 PM
For some odd reason many get bent out of shape and worry about silly stuff like this.

It would not happen if we were located in LA or NY.
Frankly, I like the idea of people thinking the Spurs are a class organization, only mentioned in passing because we won last year. People who really know basketball saw what we are capable of, it's just not something to talk about when there is such a good team in the Bay Area.

Its all good. Seems only Dallas and Laker fans really despise our team.

timtonymanu
03-26-2015, 08:08 PM
I don't mind Van Gundy at all.

Bible Thumping Jackson and Reggie Miller will always be the worst IMO. Barkley is up there too, but he is funny to listen to at times.

GrandeDavid
03-26-2015, 09:53 PM
There is no way Golden State makes it to the Finals, simply because, well, they are Golden State. I don't care who is coaching them or how many soft shooting guards they add, they are the Warriors of Golden State, and they don't make it as far as the Finals ever. Somehow they'll choad it.

bbarry
03-26-2015, 10:20 PM
OP, do you accept being a dumb fuck if JVG ends up being right, and Spurs don't at least get to the Finals?

ezau
03-26-2015, 11:06 PM
I really don't understand the GSW hype. They're somewhat a more mediocre version of the 07 Mavs that lost against the Warriors in the first round. Remember, the Mavs were two wins away from winning the ship until the refs decided to take over. Anyway, the Dubs will win over some inexperienced playoff teams but they will hit a brick wall if they face Memphis or San Antonio. Also, it's going to be very tough for any team to beat the Spurs 4 times in 7 seven games. The last time it happened? It took the greatest three-point shooter of all time to do it.

marinoman
03-27-2015, 12:12 AM
I honestly think if the Spurs get to gsw theyll beat them. Danny green does the best out of anyone in the nba of guarding curry and klay hasnt been too good in the playoffs so far and with kawhi on him that wont change. Also remember bogut hasnt had his traditional out for over a month injury, he's due

dbreiden83080
03-27-2015, 05:52 AM
Remember when the eventual 67 win Mavs were crowned champs in March?

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
03-27-2015, 08:12 AM

The way the Spurs have played the past few games, no team in the NBA can beat them. 39 blowout of the Thunder. Yes without Durant or Ibaka, but c'mon, a 38 blowout and this is a team w/o Ibaka or Durant has only lost 6 games up to the other night and all by 3 points or less except one.

Spurs, the way they played on Wednesday and during the Finals last year, are unbeatable.

apalisoc_9
03-27-2015, 09:11 AM
Remember when the eventual 67 win Mavs were crowned champs in March?

did the mavs lead the league in D and O that year?

Nope.

GSW is a different beast.

Horse
03-27-2015, 12:33 PM
OP, do you accept being a dumb fuck if JVG ends up being right, and Spurs don't at least get to the Finals?

I accept your mother nightly. And yes if golden state is not even challenged on the way to the finals I'm a dumb fuck.

Obstructed_View
03-27-2015, 03:55 PM
I didn't have much of a problem with that. The Warriors look really good and deserve a bit of hype. When someone pointed out that the last team since GSW to lead the league in offensive and defensive fg% was the '81 Sixers, he said, "they won the championship with ease." Actually, that was the Sixers team from two years later. The 81 team blew a 3-1 lead in the ECF to Boston. The winner of that series was going to win the title.

Obstructed_View
03-27-2015, 03:57 PM

Again, the last team to do that didn't win the title.

dbreiden83080
03-28-2015, 08:53 AM

Nope.

GSW is a different beast.

Everyone media and fans thought Dallas had the title locked up.. GSW still don't have a true superstar on the team. Teams 99% of the time don't win chips without that superstar.. And no Curry is not that guy IMO. Plus Leonard will shut down Thompson in a 7 game series.

will_spurs
03-28-2015, 12:36 PM

I checked and you're mostly right. Since the Spurs won their first championship the NBA champ has ?always? been in the top 3 of their conference, and usually top 4 in the NBA as well. The only exceptions are the 2004 Pistons (3rd in the East, 6th overall), 2006 Heat (2nd in the East, 5th overall), 2011 Dallas (3rd in the West, 5th overall).

Right now the Spurs are 6th in the West and 8th overall... they are really a long shot to win it all this year.

cjw
03-28-2015, 12:47 PM
I honestly think if the Spurs get to gsw theyll beat them. Danny green does the best out of anyone in the nba of guarding curry and klay hasnt been too good in the playoffs so far and with kawhi on him that wont change. Also remember bogut hasnt had his traditional out for over a month injury, he's due

Forget game 2 of the 2013 series against the Spurs when Thompson killed it?

And what if Bogut's injury doesn't come? They've managed his minutes a ton this year and they would have won that series against LAC last year with him healthy.

marinoman
03-28-2015, 01:50 PM
Forget game 2 of the 2013 series against the Spurs when Thompson killed it?

And what if Bogut's injury doesn't come? They've managed his minutes a ton this year and they would have won that series against LAC last year with him healthy.
In general klay hasn't been good in the playoffs, would you agree with that? And if boguts injury doesn't come it'll be more of a challenge but doable

cjw
03-28-2015, 03:03 PM
In general klay hasn't been good in the playoffs, would you agree with that? And if boguts injury doesn't come it'll be more of a challenge but doable

I've never been a huge Klay fan and it helps a lot to have Curry to take the pressure off you.

He had two bad games last playoffs, two good games, and one game where he barely got off any shots (the blowout) and another mediocre one where he put up points. Shot about 41% from the field and scored 16.4, so not too bad. Shot 44% the prior year and scored 15.2 per game, so also not bad either.

Malik Hairston
03-28-2015, 07:42 PM
I've never been a huge Klay fan and it helps a lot to have Curry to take the pressure off you.

He had two bad games last playoffs, two good games, and one game where he barely got off any shots (the blowout) and another mediocre one where he put up points. Shot about 41% from the field and scored 16.4, so not too bad. Shot 44% the prior year and scored 15.2 per game, so also not bad either.

Thompson has been atrocious in the playoffs, tbh..something like a 13 PER and 11 PER IIRC..his only hot game vs. the Spurs was when Pop decided to double team Curry and Harrison Barnes, which kept leaving Thompson wide open..following that game, the Spurs made the adjustment of Green on Curry, Kawhi on Thompson, and no longer double teaming Harrison Barnes, letting him shoot whenever he wants..

Malik Hairston
03-28-2015, 07:43 PM
Everyone media and fans thought Dallas had the title locked up.. GSW still don't have a true superstar on the team. Teams 99% of the time don't win chips without that superstar.. And no Curry is not that guy IMO. Plus Leonard will shut down Thompson in a 7 game series.

:lol I don't like Curry, but he's absolutely a true superstar, he has been arguably the best player in the NBA, this season..he's playing at a historic level..

Anyways, given the Warriors' team metrics, only 1 team that had similar numbers didn't make the NBA Finals IIRC..if they don't win the West, it will be a massive upset..

Teams with similar team metrics:

1996 Bulls: NBA championship
1994 Sonics: Heavy favorite to win the West, lost in 1st round, arguably the most memorable upset in NBA history
1991 Blazers: Lost NBA Finals
1986 Celtics: NBA championship

apalisoc_9
03-28-2015, 07:49 PM
Green>Bowen
Kawhi>>>>Bowen defensively.

but if there's one thing that Bowen would have done that these two guys wouldn't be willing to do....

Give that light skinned a nigga a physical beat down...A horry play against Nash or a Bowen play against carter would be nice.

LarryDavid
03-28-2015, 11:48 PM
^This
The 2015 MVP
But because they play in the west with this years underachieving Spurs team everyone here is offended

Yup... The only teams with a bigger margin of victory than the Warriors all won titles. They're def the favorites to come out of the West.

heyheymymy
03-29-2015, 05:37 AM
^This
The 2015 MVP

Very solid point. Great breakdown that really shows how they deserve the respect they should be getting. I can't tell with GSW and ATL. They are tough teams, but will they fold in the playoffs? Was hoping to see some better examples in this thread of teams that soared in the reg. season but just were too green or didn't have what it took in the bigger stage limelight. Also, we must exclude injury situations. 07 Mavs come to mind. The '10 Cavs fit this criteria? Hmm.

still.focused
03-29-2015, 08:07 AM
What I see a lot in this thread is the Warriors not being able to beat this hypothetical Spurs team in a 7 game series
My questions are
1.Where has this Spurs team been all year?
2. At what point during the season do we sub out this mediocre 2015 Spurs team for this unbeatable Spurs playoff team?

Everybody points to that 1 seed Mavs team that were favorites & got dumped
But the same people who post that wont talk about the 2011 or 2012 Spurs teams that didnt make the Finals
They also leave out all the 1 and 2 seeds that actually do make it to the Finals
Obviously the games have to be played for GSW to make it to the Finals
But at the samne time the games have to be played before get bounced from the POs
Until then all we have to go on is how there currently playing which is very very good

dbreiden83080
03-29-2015, 09:43 AM
I'm still having a hard time seeing this team exploding onto the scene and winning a championship. They really have not been knocking on the door the last few years they have been just pretty good. We will see..

UZER
03-29-2015, 11:16 AM
In a season plagued by injuries to every team in the West, GSW hasn't had any significant. With their talent they SHOULD be the best team in the nba regular season and best this rating and best that rating. Who gives a shit.

They aren't beating a healthy Spurs team in the playoffs.

RD2191
03-29-2015, 11:57 AM
Dubs aint doing shot. Trash ass team.