PDA

View Full Version : Pop Interview

Knucklehead
03-26-2015, 07:51 PM
Why didnt they show pops interview after the 3rd. Or did I miss it?

K...
03-26-2015, 08:00 PM
never mind, that was post game not 3rd Q

DesignatedT
03-26-2015, 08:16 PM
Interview doesn't happen if there is a point deficit of 20 or more points after the 3rd Q.

exstatic
03-26-2015, 08:25 PM
Interview doesn't happen if there is a point deficit of 20 or more points after the 3rd Q.

Pop with the subtle goods....

K...
03-26-2015, 09:16 PM
Was Israel Gutierrez the sideline guy? If so he was probably too afraid of POP.

Drom John
03-27-2015, 09:52 AM
Was Israel Gutierrez the sideline guy? If so he was probably too afraid of POP.

J.A. Anande.

tmtcsc
03-27-2015, 10:26 AM
I'd like to see Idi Amin El Hassan Allahu Akbar from ESPN try interviewing Pop. He's a notorious Hater when it comes to the Spurs. Hard to fault the guy though, he used to work in the front office for the Phoenix Suns. He's one of the most annoying talking heads on ESPN's NBA podcast, but he's still better than Bruce Bowen and the snooze fest he had everyone endure... Bruce used to deliver the "eckspecially" and "understanding that" goods during his podcasts.

The last time I saw Amin's ugly mug he was hijacking Tom Hank's ship off the coast of Africa. "Every ting going to be ok Irish".

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/E8_unKKWxC4/hqdefault.jpg

BillMc
03-27-2015, 10:43 AM
I'd like to see Idi Amin El Hassan Allahu Akbar from ESPN try interviewing Pop. He's a notorious Hater when it comes to the Spurs. Hard to fault the guy though, he used to work in the front office for the Phoenix Suns. He's one of the most annoying talking heads on ESPN's NBA podcast, but he's still better than Bruce Bowen and the snooze fest he had everyone endure... Bruce used to deliver the "eckspecially" and "understanding that" goods during his podcasts.

The last time I saw Amin's ugly mug he was hijacking Tom Hank's ship off the coast of Africa. "Every ting going to be ok Irish".

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/E8_unKKWxC4/hqdefault.jpg

Yeah, listening to him talk about Nash as the second-coming during all the retirement news was nauseating.

$pursDynasty
03-27-2015, 11:14 AM
Actually that might have been the one time Pop wouldn't mind the interview, providing his team was on the plus side of the deficit.

Seventyniner
03-27-2015, 12:34 PM
Actually that might have been the one time Pop wouldn't mind the interview, providing his team was on the plus side of the deficit.

Nah, Pop hates them all. I'm surprised he doesn't push the Spurs harder in the 3rd when they have a 10-12 point lead at the half. "Come on guys, stretch that lead to 20 so I don't have to do that asinine interview. No sprints tomorrow if you do!"