PDA

View Full Version : OT: So Spurstalk is really going to dieded soon ?

lefty
03-26-2015, 11:24 PM
WTF man :(

Going down with Enrique

Thread
03-26-2015, 11:41 PM
6 years have went by in a blink for me. Just seems like yesterday.

It's almost scary.

Robz4000
03-26-2015, 11:44 PM
Where's this rumor coming from?

spurraider21
03-26-2015, 11:49 PM
Where's this rumor coming from?
not buying it until tspence confirms

Kool Bob Love
03-26-2015, 11:50 PM
Hopfully after 6. Message broads are getting outdated. I gotta move on too. Been here threw the lows and the highs.

It's been real ST.

thanks for everything.

Clipper Nation
03-26-2015, 11:50 PM
6 years have went by in a blink for me.

There goes your "I was here when Duncan shot that three over Daddy" lie.

tee, hee.

spurraider21
03-26-2015, 11:55 PM
stealth mods deleted the rogues obsession thread :lol... helping him save face

Strange Love
03-26-2015, 11:57 PM
Think they had a plan to clean house which is why they closed registration but they must have had an ephiphany and have since let this place rot.

Kool Bob Love
03-26-2015, 11:57 PM
I often wonder what life would be like being a mod/admin on ST.

Clipper Nation
03-26-2015, 11:58 PM
:lmao Philo snitching to the mods to delete his "Mean Girls" post.

Thread
03-26-2015, 11:58 PM
There goes your "I was here when Duncan shot that three over Daddy" lie.

tee, hee.

I knew some idiot wouldn't resist...

I was only here for a few days after he hit that shot, you idiot. I came with love and thanks and it was like I was invisible, so I left.

Thread
03-26-2015, 11:59 PM

Horrible. It'd be like on the make line at a Subway.

Clipper Nation
03-27-2015, 12:00 AM

I was only here for a few days after he hit that shot, you idiot. I came with love and thanks and it was like I was invisible, so I left.

Kool Bob Love
03-27-2015, 12:01 AM

i remember.

Thread
03-27-2015, 12:01 AM

I was here after he hit that shotPERIOD

Clipper Nation
03-27-2015, 12:02 AM
I was here after he hit that shotPERIOD

Yeah, you were here well over a year after he hit that shot.

Thread
03-27-2015, 12:02 AM
i remember.

It was very uncomfortable. Very foreign then. I simply could not find a niche. I never felt so unwelcome in a place.

Kool Bob Love
03-27-2015, 12:05 AM
It was very uncomfortable. Very foreign then. I simply could not find a niche. I never felt so unwelcome in a place.

Well I mean your here now. Changed everyone's life. CN wouldn't have met his father. You.

Thread
03-27-2015, 12:09 AM
Well I mean your here now. Changed everyone's life. CN wouldn't have met his father. You.

And I was here then. I remember distinctly.

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 12:17 AM
:lmao Philo snitching to the mods to delete his "Mean Girls" post.
not at all... i've posted about mean girls here before, its nothing to hide

rogues probably realized his thread backfired and just made him look obsessed and petty... and cried to the mods

Clipper Nation
03-27-2015, 12:24 AM

rogues probably realized his thread backfired and just made him look obsessed and petty... and cried to the mods

You snitched, son, just like Splitcuck. Man, the Vanilla Company has been extra faggy lately.

HI-FI
03-27-2015, 12:28 AM

iirc there were two threads dedicated to ChopstickNation that got deleted promptly as well. maybe it's against the rules or something.

Clipper Nation
03-27-2015, 12:30 AM
:lol HI-FAG making shit up. I didn't see any threads about me.

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 12:31 AM
iirc there were two threads dedicated to ChopstickNation that got deleted promptly as well. maybe it's against the rules or something.
that would certainly explain the 100+ page narutofag thread :lol

Monostradamus
03-27-2015, 12:33 AM
He's just semenshielding for Philo, per par etc.

HI-FI
03-27-2015, 12:38 AM
not lying. it was one of BUMP's alts, or at least it seemed like it. you even asked "Whose alt is this" with your customary :lol.
then the thread was deleted. the other one was from Culby'sVan, something like that.

Clipper Nation
03-27-2015, 12:39 AM
not lying. it was one of BUMP's alts, or at least it seemed like it. you even asked "Whose alt is this" with your customary :lol.
then the thread was deleted. the other one was from Culby'sVan, something like that.
I seriously have no clue what you're talking about :lol

Your boy exposed his favorite chick-flick to the world, then snitched to the mods to hide his shame... stop trying to deflect it onto others :lol

Calispursfan11
03-27-2015, 12:44 AM
Lol, those of you with 30k plus posts will wake up one morning and try to log in and realize the site has been shut down and that the night before was the last night of your ST career. You will then realize you've been doing nothing but posting on a message board for the past 10 yrs :lol All of you will experience withdrawals from ST addiction syndrome. Some of you will go into a deep state of depression and contemplate ending it all. Others will get their shit together and face the world. But if it indeed ends soon, I hope it's out of the blue one day. :toast

Thread
03-27-2015, 12:49 AM
Lol, those of you with 30k plus posts will wake up one morning and try to log in and realize the site has been shut down and that the night before was the last night of your ST career. You will then realize you've been doing nothing but posting on a message board for the past 10 yrs :lol All of you will experience withdrawals from ST addiction syndrome. Some of you will go into a deep state of depression and contemplate ending it all. Others will get their shit together and face the world. But if it indeed ends soon, I hope it's out of the blue one day. :toast

& of course the Reading Room would be useless.

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 12:50 AM

Your boy exposed his favorite chick-flick to the world, then snitched to the mods to hide his shame... stop trying to deflect it onto others :lol
its old news, and i'm not ashamed. not then and not now

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 12:50 AM
:lol it will have been a good run. the more seriously i take school, the less i go out, and i end up at home/on the comp more often. this place provides a good relief throughout the day and good laughs

Kool Bob Love
03-27-2015, 12:51 AM

Wish you the best Homie.

Strange Love
03-27-2015, 12:53 AM
I find it hard to believe mods have cliques they care about here.

I dont even know what warrants a delete and what they deem OK to post.

Clipper Nation
03-27-2015, 01:00 AM
its old news, and i'm not ashamed. not then and not now

Yet you got the thread deleted.

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 01:04 AM
i'm pissed about it too. was funny to see a such a collection of pussies cry about me in one thread

Clipper Nation
03-27-2015, 01:20 AM
i'm pissed about it too. was funny to see a such a collection of pussies cry about me in one thread

Apparently not, since you snitched to get it taken down.

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 01:23 AM
if that's what you've gotta convince yourself to sleep better, so be it

DJR210
03-27-2015, 02:37 AM

http://youtu.be/eVm88MX2Gw4

Sean Cagney
03-27-2015, 02:45 AM

It's almost scary.
Time waits for none of us sir, only getting older.

FkLA
03-27-2015, 02:50 AM
STresurrected.com

Remember the name. If this forum goes down I'm bringing it back from the dead tbh.

Sean Cagney
03-27-2015, 02:50 AM

It's almost scary.
Time waits for none of us sir, only getting older.

Thebesteva
03-27-2015, 02:58 AM
It's seriously going to be fucking hilarious to see this forum heavily moderated. I can see certain posters adapting to it but others like Clipper Nation and Koolaid will be banned within hours :lol

mudyez
03-27-2015, 06:00 AM
So where is this coming from? I remember ST disappearing for some days last summer...then beeing extended for one year.

Is this for sure the end? :( :( :(

rogues
03-27-2015, 07:35 AM
:lmao Waking up I thought I'd see spurraider21 trying to save face from that embarrassing post. Fuckin' mods deleting that thread.

:lmao spurraider21 snitching like a fucking faggot

Spurs9
03-27-2015, 08:06 AM

:lol

Clipper Nation
03-27-2015, 09:09 AM
Hey spurraider21....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY7fKhpkdmc

hehateme
03-27-2015, 09:28 AM

Pretty much sums it up. I also predict Dale finally leaves the house to pay his ticket but dies on the way there and Kool discovers Grindr and fulfills his destiny.

AlexJones
03-27-2015, 09:50 AM
:lmao Waking up I thought I'd see spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905) trying to save face from that embarrassing post. Fuckin' mods deleting that thread.

:lmao spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905) snitching like a fucking faggot

WTF? What a fucking chode.

K...
03-27-2015, 09:58 AM
I know this is the nba forum......But the original thread was lame. This thread is lame. Too many of you are fighting for e cred like vultures fighting over a dead carcass.

Silver&Black
03-27-2015, 10:04 AM
I know this is the nba forum......But the original thread was lame. This thread is lame. Too many of you are fighting for e cred like vultures fighting over a dead carcass.

90% of the NBA Forum is guys calling each other faggots or snitches. The other 10% is people trying to figure out how much money Timmy still has left....

pgardn
03-27-2015, 10:06 AM

Of course you don't.
Primarily because you are, indeed, an idiot.

cantthinkofanything
03-27-2015, 10:52 AM
wonder if it will be like Y2K for every elimination game in the playoffs. Spurs trailing and everyone piling in here to get one last shot off at Parker, Kobe, gays, or fire off one more racist rant.

Thread
03-27-2015, 10:54 AM
^Perhaps they'll be a nationwide spike in suicide twixt Texas and my house.

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 10:58 AM
And the circlejerk company clinging to a bologna claim as expected

I was enjoying that glorious thread more than any of you

Clipper Nation
03-27-2015, 11:05 AM
And the circlejerk company clinging to a bologna claim as expected

I was enjoying that glorious thread more than any of you
This is just getting sad. You were melting down and then had the mods delete "that glorious thread" :lol

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 11:15 AM
This is just getting sad. You were melting down and then had the mods delete "that glorious thread" :lol
:lol revisionist history

You fags were so worked up that you had to dedicate a thread to express all the butthurt I had caused. Even starting that thread was a sign of weakness. I told it like it was.

jsandiego
03-27-2015, 11:36 AM
Profile says I joined 8-31-2009, is that when everyone had to re-create their screen name because they switched servers or something? I've been lurking on here since early 2000s, back when ST and SR both had good sites going.

rogues
03-27-2015, 11:37 AM
:lol This guy is still at it
:lol Snitching to have a thread deleted
:lol The only time something like that happens IN THE NBA FORUM is when somebody requests it otherwise the mods could give a fuck about that dump
:lol Outing yourself as a chick flick watching faggot

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 11:38 AM
don't hold your breath if you're expecting me to show embarrassment for having seen mean girls

Clipper Nation
03-27-2015, 11:40 AM
:lol revisionist history

You fags were so worked up that you had to dedicate a thread to express all the butthurt I had caused. Even starting that thread was a sign of weakness. I told it like it was.
Yeah, your revisionist history IS hilarious. You were mad about getting shitted on again as usual and accidentally let slip that you're a chick-flick aficionado... then you got the thread deleted. It is what it is, tbh.

rogues
03-27-2015, 11:51 AM
Shut up faggot, no one is talking to you.

rogues
03-27-2015, 11:52 AM
I like how you had to login just to tell us all that you don't care to have watched (& enjoyed, tbh..) that chick flick

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 11:52 AM
Yeah, your revisionist history IS hilarious. You were mad about getting shitted on again as usual and accidentally let slip that you're a chick-flick aficionado... then you got the thread deleted. It is what it is, tbh.
a) :lol aficionado
b) wasn't a slip, i've posted about that particular move before. its nothing to be ashamed of

UZER
03-27-2015, 11:53 AM
90% of the NBA Forum is guys calling each other faggots or snitches. The other 10% is people trying to figure out how much money Timmy still has left....

90% of Spurstalk is 3-4 people replying to themselves.

POPownsJackson
03-27-2015, 02:42 PM

Kool Bob Love
03-27-2015, 05:45 PM

I am the 10%

DMC
03-27-2015, 05:45 PM

What was your user name? Leaving doesn't erase your user name.

DMC
03-27-2015, 05:47 PM
well yeah, they hail from some shithole where there are billions of them with absolutely zero individuality. They'd kill their kin just to rise above the noise, even if only in their own minds.

Thread
03-27-2015, 06:20 PM
What was your user name? Leaving doesn't erase your user name.

I just can't remember. It's been 7 years and of course it wasn't important then. But, I came in here to give thanks and was not welcomed so I left.

Thread
03-27-2015, 06:21 PM
well yeah, they hail from {{{some shithole}}} where there are billions of them with absolutely zero individuality. They'd kill their kin just to rise above the noise, even if only in their own minds.

Most likely a south Bronx shithole.

Thread
03-27-2015, 06:22 PM
I just can't remember. It's been 7 years and of course it wasn't important then. But, I came in here to give thanks and was not welcomed so I left.

I'd recognize it if I saw it. Wasn't there a list of members past & present one could access?

DMC
03-27-2015, 06:37 PM

So you changed your user name? If you came back in 2010, it had only been 2 years and you can't recall the name? Which forum did you post in?

DMC
03-27-2015, 06:38 PM
Most likely a south Bronx shithole.
No I was thinking somewhere a bit less urban, or more urban but less..... cultural.

Malik Hairston
03-27-2015, 07:35 PM
SpursTalk isn't going anywhere, but there will probably be a change of management this Summer, tbh..hopefully the correct party is chosen as the buyer..

If it goes as planned, this forum will be better than ever..

Thread
03-27-2015, 08:02 PM
So you changed your user name? If you came back in 2010, it had only been 2 years and you can't recall the name? Which forum did you post in?

I must have if my join date with Culburn369 in is 2009. I was here after Duncan hit that shot. I was posting in here. I must have forgotten my password and just registered another name/Culburn.

K...
03-27-2015, 08:02 PM
SpursTalk isn't going anywhere, but there will probably be a change of management this Summer, tbh..hopefully the correct party is chosen as the buyer..

If it goes as planned, this forum will be better than ever..

no hate, but how are you remotely in the know here?

DMC
03-27-2015, 08:06 PM
I must have if my join date with Culburn369 in is 2009. I was here after Duncan hit that shot. I was posting in here. I must have forgotten my password and just registered another name/Culburn.

That's odd because I went over all the threads from that period of time and didn't find anything that remotely resembled your writing. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt here but I'm going to have to call ass unless you can muster up some evidence.

Thread
03-27-2015, 08:07 PM
No I was thinking somewhere a bit less urban, or more urban but less..... cultural.

That was a set up from a line in "Apocalypse Now." When Sheen is doing a voice over and is talking about Fishburne's character.

Blizzardwizard
I just got word from Tspence that Pau Gasol will join Spurstalk in the summer on a 1 year deal.

Thread
That's odd because I went over all the threads from that period of time and didn't find anything that remotely resembled your writing. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt here but I'm going to have to call ass unless you can muster up some evidence.

Then don't come around me no more.

DMC
03-27-2015, 08:09 PM
Then don't come around me no more.
This is my forum, ST.com. I'm a Spurs fan. You're a visitor. Act like it. You've had how many troll accounts now? Culburn, Guisseppe, Thread, and now the first one you claim you magically forgot about when you're trying to prove you didn't just pop over here after the Lakers won a ring.... as you accuse upstairs folk of doing.

DMC
03-27-2015, 08:10 PM
That was a set up from a line in "Apocalypse Now." When Sheen is doing a voice over and is talking about Fishburne's character.
So you can remember that but you cannot recall your own fuckin' name you used here for 2 years?

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 08:42 PM
lol bored

Thebesteva
03-27-2015, 08:48 PM

I swear, sometimes I can tell its like 7 guys total in this forum. Makes me question why I post in this shitty forum so often. I just like a forum with no mod, its like a shitty wild west

DMC
03-27-2015, 08:51 PM
lol bored

Run and tell a mod

DMC
03-27-2015, 08:53 PM
I swear, sometimes I can tell its like 7 guys total in this forum. Makes me question why I post in this shitty forum so often. I just like a forum with no mod, its like a shitty wild west

If it's a shitty wild west you're little Anal Annie Oakley.

mudyez
03-28-2015, 08:32 AM
When the forum went down last summer, we learned, that we need some kind of emergency plan if it happens (some place/board too meet).

Any ideas?

FkLA
03-28-2015, 08:49 AM
:lol Why is DMC always so angry? Relax brah. Let Cubby be tbh.

MultiTroll
03-28-2015, 01:34 PM
da Spurztawks krewz b battlin

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183969&highlight=krew

DMC
03-28-2015, 01:40 PM
:lol Why is DMC always so angry? Relax brah. Let Cubby be tbh.
Here you are worried about me worrying about someone else.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2015, 02:00 PM

i'm pissed about it too. was funny to see a such a collection of pussies cry about me in one threadWasn't there a curse word in the title?

King Emmanuel
03-28-2015, 02:59 PM
spurstalk will not die before baseball

Silver&Black
03-28-2015, 03:32 PM
Wasn't there a curse word in the title?

I think it said "shat on"....

Clipper Nation
03-28-2015, 03:35 PM
Usually curse words are just edited out of thread titles instead of the whole thread being deleted. It's pretty obvious Philo snitched, tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPd5oLhCcpw

ChumpDumper
03-28-2015, 04:11 PM
I think it said "shat on"....That'll do it.

Usually curse words are just edited out of thread titles instead of the whole thread being deleted.That would mean not always.
It's pretty obvious Philo snitched, tbh.Not necessarily. There is an easy enough way to find out.