PDA

View Full Version : Hitler may have been a bad person BUT

Infinite_limit
03-27-2015, 06:59 PM
he did kill Hitler. But then again, he did also kill the person who killed Hitler

pgardn
03-27-2015, 07:38 PM
Nazi down, we have a Nazi down.

MEDIIIICCCCC !

AlexJones
03-27-2015, 08:17 PM
Nazi down, we have a Nazi down.

MEDIIIICCCCC !

shutup kike

cantthinkofanything
03-27-2015, 08:26 PM
Ah, I thought it was a fill in the blank game.

Hitler may have a bad person BUT...
He could run the point better than Parker

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2015, 09:02 PM
but...... he did suck a gay mean dick

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2015, 09:02 PM
but....he did take in the ass from Goebbles

m>s
03-27-2015, 09:30 PM
but....he did take in the ass from Goebbles
Can't even spell

Aztecfan03
03-27-2015, 09:59 PM
Can't even spell
His grammar is worse than his spelling.

Silver&Black
03-27-2015, 10:34 PM
Hitler killing himself...smh. Only pussies take the easy way out. Didn't even have the balls to face the hangman.

Silver&Black
03-27-2015, 10:35 PM
INB4 m>s says "He went out like a Samurai" :cry

TDMVPDPOY
03-27-2015, 10:39 PM
isnt hitlet a jew? maybe during baptism he didnt g et his dick sucked, no wonder why hated jews

Avante
03-28-2015, 12:15 AM
His story one of the more interesting reads. How he got to where he ended up coming from where he began, an amazing story. One of the greatest movers and shakers the world has ever seen.

Infinite_limit
03-28-2015, 12:55 AM
His story one of the more interesting reads. How he got to where he ended up coming from where he began, an amazing story. One of the greatest movers and shakers the world has ever seen.
IM glorious opinion

One of the most misunderstood and revisionist stories ever told. And yet only 60 years ago

> Winners write the victory books

USA & UK are the drivers of Multiculturalism on this globe. And to that "Master Race" is wrong. It is a lesson to be taught

> Nazis were black, asian, middle eastern & invited post war to South American and on American payroll

Hitler offered Polska multiple offers to help assist in Soviet invasion. Other than Operation Barbarossa: wasn't every move by Hitler voiced openly?

As a born and raised Pole. Polska made the wrong choice. I am not 100% certain taking Hitler's corridor offer was the best but they needed to choose a side: German or Russian. Taking the Western sideways agreement was the worst and that is why we ended up the "most fucked in WW2". Yet 4th strongest Allied military and holding the cards in 1939.

z0sa
03-28-2015, 03:54 AM
Dude the Polocks got massacred in record numbers by both sides. The allies straight up let the Germans ravage Poland at the start of the war and never even sought to fight a two front war at that time. Your people were brutally murdered in the name of lebensraum - lebensraum the middle European populace did not even want. There was never any idea of winning because Poland was a fake buffer state between major powers. Dont delude yourself.

Infinite_limit
03-28-2015, 04:23 AM
Dude the Polocks got massacred in record numbers by both sides. The allies straight up let the Germans ravage Poland at the start of the war and never even sought to fight a two front war at that time. Your people were brutally murdered in the name of lebensraum - lebensraum the middle European populace did not even want. There was never any idea of winning because Poland was a fake buffer state between major powers. Dont delude yourself.
Can you please post next time in the form of paragraphs

I believe we were treated differently than the other nations under occupation because
A) Didn't accept alliance - and brought the West into the War
B) Had a gigantic Jewish population [Warsaw]

^ This belief is held and taught by most Polish education institutions [negatively]

Fk I wish it weren't needed to rewrite this. But damnit
> Polska was the ultimate domino

It was 3 options
- Side with Germany and give up the corridor [North]
- Side with Russia and set up Western borders
- Side with Western allies and setup shop?

Ultimately: Polska didn't know/nor should it that Germany/Russia had an alliance. But......learning from History it should know to side with an economic power

Instead:
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/german-invasion-of-poland_zpsgrph4axl.jpg

IF

A) Polska sides with Germany:
- 4th largest Allied force joins [Soviets fall in 1941]
- No time wasted in Poland & no point of playing nice with Stalin
- No resources wasted in the West [unless the West comes to the defense of Stalin?]

B) Polska sides with Russia:
- Set up Eastern blockage
- West gets involved influentially
- Nazis defeated within 2 years

C) Polska sides with West:
- West doesn't reply [Western Betrayal]
- After War handed to Soviets for 45 years of Iron Curtain

Infinite_limit
03-28-2015, 04:25 AM
^ Please read and critique

*One must wonder how did this War last over 2 years

z0sa
03-28-2015, 04:39 AM
That is a paragraph, bro. It is all quite related. Theres even a thesis statement if you really want to call it that. I didnt write it academically but the barebones are there.

Second, France. France prepared for a war with the Germans for a generation. Anything you can say about Poland you can say about France.

Third, I want you to think about why Poland allied with the West, and not Russia. If life was as simple as making an alliance with the Soviets, dont you believe it would have happened?

Infinite_limit
03-28-2015, 04:49 AM
That is a paragraph, bro. It is all quite related. Theres even a thesis statement if you really want to call it that. I didnt write it academically but the barebones are there.

Second, France. France prepared for a war with the Germans for a generation. Anything you can say about Poland you can say about France.

Third, I want you to think about why Poland allied with the West, and not Russia. If life was as simple as making an alliance with the Soviets, dont you believe it would have happened?
Hello Zosa,

Yes, I read and then reread your post.

As a Pole, I'm always bias towards French military accomplishments. We gave you our Legions for many parts of History.

I personally feel Poland was blinded by 1919-21 to make alliance with Russia. And I completely understand that. As I personally understand why much of the >45 aged population in Poland today is anti-Russia.

If you are implying Russia is not to be trusted. I see and understand your argument. But as a Slav I must always believe those stereotypes?

Silver&Black
03-28-2015, 03:29 PM
Hello Zosa,

Yes, I read and then reread your post.

As a Pole, I'm always bias towards French military accomplishments. We gave you our Legions for many parts of History.

I personally feel Poland was blinded by 1919-21 to make alliance with Russia. And I completely understand that. As I personally understand why much of the >45 aged population in Poland today is anti-Russia.

If you are implying Russia is not to be trusted. I see and understand your argument. But as a Slav I must always believe those stereotypes?

You do know that 90% of "stereotypes" are true.....