PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Real talk

rogues
03-27-2015, 07:26 PM
Has there ever been a franchise this retarded as the Thunder? Fucking shit yall. I'm passed the point of being upset. With how the Harden situation went down to injuries to having Scott Brooks after all the failed seasons. I mean wow. These fans have enough with all the tornadoes and poor trailer trash becoming a problem in our great state. Now we can't even look to basketball. :cry

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 07:31 PM
enough with these pathetic meltdown threads

rogues
03-27-2015, 07:32 PM
^this guy says that st doesn't matter to him yet he snitches on posters, jacks schticks, and posts shitful basketball takes..

elmanutres
03-27-2015, 07:49 PM
the nyets sold their future for a 1 weak ass title window

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 08:41 PM
^this guy says that st doesn't matter to him yet he snitches on posters, jacks schticks, and posts shitful basketball takes..
never said st "doesnt matter to me"... i'm here all the time. i just dont spend night and day switching between accounts and pm-ing buddies to pimp up my e-rep

rogues
03-27-2015, 08:46 PM
:lmao So much incorrection and hate in that post. Let us clarify:

1) I only use this account since thunderup got banned you stupid Armenian faggot.
2) I never pm my "buddies" to pimp myself up, it just comes naturally.

King Emmanuel
03-27-2015, 08:50 PM
never said st "doesnt matter to me"... i'm here all the time. i just dont spend night and day switching between accounts and pm-ing buddies to pimp up my e-rep

wow man you are one socially awkward fuck...

DMC
03-27-2015, 08:53 PM
That's a fuckin' lie. He's never posted a basketball take.

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 09:05 PM
That's a fuckin' lie. He's never posted a basketball take.
just ignore the whole stephen curry thread where you kept being forced to move goalposts

Clipper Nation
03-27-2015, 09:11 PM
just ignore the whole stephen curry thread where you kept being forced to move goalposts

Philo-ing is not a basketball take. When you do attempt takes of your own, they're usually really awful ones such as "Struggle Wilson played a damn fine game in the Super Bowl."

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 09:12 PM
Philo-ing is not a basketball take. When you do attempt takes of your own, they're usually really awful ones such as "Struggle Wilson played a damn fine game in the Super Bowl."
if you're going to post incomplete takes, of course they'd sound silly. i said prior to that pick, at which point he had over a 100 qb rating. i'd say that's a damn fine game, to that point.

benefactor
03-27-2015, 09:14 PM
I'm a Texans fan. You'll get no sympathy from me.

Clipper Nation
03-27-2015, 09:15 PM
if you're going to post incomplete takes, of course they'd sound silly. i said prior to that pick, at which point he had over a 100 qb rating. i'd say that's a damn fine game, to that point.

As was already explained to you, he was literally awful for half the game (and being carried by his teammates per par for the other half).

DMC
03-27-2015, 09:18 PM

You didn't have one discernible take, just "nuh uh" type responses. Meanwhile I broke it down for you bullet point style, you should get your degree on Curry soon with all the lessons I taught you in that thread.

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 09:19 PM
there's no need to lie about it. it's all in the record

jeebus
03-27-2015, 09:23 PM
The Lakers can't even get decent role players to join their club.

The Nets are run by idiots.

The Knicks haven't been able to do anything right since the 90s.

The Kings quit their owner since he fired a good coach.

The Clippers gave Doc control over everything.

The Cavs let Ledelonte be GM.

Clipper Nation
03-27-2015, 09:28 PM
there's no need to lie about it. it's all in the record

Ironic, coming from someone who's still trying to lie about having snitched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKnNHfgJDqQ

spurraider21
03-27-2015, 09:30 PM
if you'd like, i can reiterate everything i said in that thread. i was enjoying the meltdown i had caused :lol... a bunch of posters rallying in a thread to talk about their feelings and how i hurt them