PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Why do spur fans hate Tony?

whitemamba
03-28-2015, 09:31 AM
Tbh, would you rather have or not have him?

FkLA
03-28-2015, 09:36 AM
He's Kobe Lite. Egocentric, loves the limelight, stares down teammates, doesn't celebrate their big plays, goes apeshit over his, fucks their wives, has a toxic contract extension, etc.

unleashbaynes
03-28-2015, 09:38 AM
I dont. Always trust Pop. Always. If Tony didn't need to be there, he wouldn't.

Thread
03-28-2015, 09:43 AM
They can't face Amy.

benefactor
03-28-2015, 10:42 AM
They don't. They are just running the same tired shticks they've been running for years in this place.

unleashbaynes
03-28-2015, 10:52 AM
tonydeathstare.gif

Kool Bob Love
03-28-2015, 11:20 AM
I love Tony Parker. 2nd greatest Spur of all time.

http://youtu.be/uDTgoR_H3cY

:worthy:

Splits
03-28-2015, 11:48 AM
No Spur fan I know hates TP. You're thinking of player fans, not much different than Kobestans hated on MVPau.

spurraider21
03-28-2015, 11:54 AM
he was always my least favorite of the big 3, personally... and he's had a pretty terrible season. he's overall been better lately, so i'm hoping that sticks. that being said, there are people on this site that literally get mad when he has a good game :lol

Leetonidas
03-28-2015, 12:22 PM
He hasn't been playing well overall this season and it's a trendy and edgy schitck upstairs tbh

jehawk81
03-28-2015, 12:34 PM
It's just 2, maybe 3 guys with multiple alt accounts that trash Tony. They're prolly also cousins or close friends that suffer of small dick syndrome. More than likely logging on to SpursTalk is therapeutic for them, as its helps them focus their attention on someone other than themselves... tbh

mudyez
03-28-2015, 01:04 PM
I don't know what you are talking bout...Spurs Fans love TP9!

Cry Havoc
03-28-2015, 01:22 PM
No Spur fan I know hates TP. You're thinking of player fans, not much different than Kobestans hated on MVPau.

He hasn't been playing well overall this season and it's a trendy and edgy schitck upstairs tbh

ElNono
03-28-2015, 01:22 PM
I think the poor start of the season, compounded with the generous extension he received over the summer, made some fans a bit nervous... but hate is a strong word in this case. Displeased would be more accurate.

Cry Havoc
03-28-2015, 01:23 PM
It's just 2, maybe 3 guys with multiple alt accounts that trash Tony. They're prolly also cousins or close friends that suffer of small dick syndrome. More than likely logging on to SpursTalk is therapeutic for them, as its helps them focus their attention on someone other than themselves... tbh

Uh oh, you insulted them. Prepare for their attempts to intimidate you on an internet forum by calling you a faggot. It's really scary and not at all reminiscent of 8th grade.

Leetonidas
03-28-2015, 01:30 PM
tbh I've "hated" Tony most of this season, he really played like absolute shit for awhile and was noticeably killing the team. I was starting to get relieved when Pop would sub Joseph in for him. But he has played much better in March and is one of many reason Spurs are playing better right now imo. I never made a thousand threads about it though :lol The only player on the Spurs I really don't like is Errors

timtonymanu
03-28-2015, 01:36 PM
I don't hate Tony. I hate Belinelli though.

DMC
03-28-2015, 01:49 PM
Group of immigrants living in the same apartment.

DMC
03-28-2015, 01:53 PM
tbh I've "hated" Tony most of this season, he really played like absolute shit for awhile and was noticeably killing the team. I was starting to get relieved when Pop would sub Joseph in for him. But he has played much better in March and is one of many reason Spurs are playing better right now imo. I never made a thousand threads about it though :lol The only player on the Spurs I really don't like is Errors

I don't mind Errors. It's his constant displays after fucking up yet again that bother me. It'd be fine if he just put his head down and ran back up court after throwing the ball into the rafters from the opposite end on a pass attempt to the top of the key, but no, he always has that "time to knuckle down, take my career seriously.. come on Jeff you're better than that" display. He's not better than that. He's barely NBA level. Dude catches the ball and he goes into transformer mode, stiff as fuck and plants both feet like he has to count his steps out loud.

But his crying after the game is too much.

apalisoc_9
03-28-2015, 02:10 PM
no one really hates Parker..It's just Parker fanboys making things up and getting pleasure from thinking that their favourite player has haters..Kinda like when great players have haters. When you say he had a bad game, it comes out as hating as opposed to observational facts.

Silver&Black
03-28-2015, 02:36 PM
^
The #1 TP hater

hater
03-28-2015, 02:41 PM
this team will go as far a MVParker takes em imho

FkLA
03-28-2015, 02:57 PM
no one really hates Parker..It's just Parker fanboys making things up and getting pleasure from thinking that their favourite player has haters..Kinda like when great players have haters. When you say he had a bad game, it comes out as hating as opposed to observational facts.

Truth. Its akin to Kobefans calling Henry Abbott a hater after he pointed out that Kobe's egomaniacal ways had destroyed the Lakers franchise. In reality its just a well rooted observation.

Clipper Nation
03-28-2015, 03:45 PM
Seems to me that it's a common theme with chuckers. For example, there's plenty of Clipper fans who defend Jamal Crawful's selfish black-hole chucking while bashing Redick, who's a far better player (and better fit for the team) than Crawful and isn't a chucker.

apalisoc_9
03-28-2015, 03:55 PM
^
The #1 TP hater

I am one of the biggest tony paker fans on this board. I have made numerous appreciation threads for TP.

I just don't like lying. When he is having a bad game, I will say it.

TDMVPDPOY
03-28-2015, 09:20 PM
hate the fkn turd from day 1

Kool Bob Love
03-28-2015, 09:46 PM
hate the fkn turd from day 1

You're not a Spurs fan tho.

CitizenDwayne
03-28-2015, 09:50 PM
The only player on the Spurs I really don't like is Errors

William Hung
03-28-2015, 11:53 PM
They don't. They are just running the same tired shticks they've been running for years in this place.

Chris
03-29-2015, 12:01 AM
If you go to a Spurs game it's about 60% Parker jerseys. The reason it's a schtick is because it is very easy and effective method considering how good Parker is and how large the fanbase really is.

Sean Cagney
03-29-2015, 12:55 AM
Probably just some guys from a country who just started watching the NBA when their countrymen came to the team so they were not real Spurs fans anyways, the only thing I can think of. A real fan of the team has to have love for him as he is the best PG to ever play in SA, before him we had Avery Johnson and a few others for Gods sakes. Tony has had some great years and only a troll or idiot would hate on him, that or a fan of a player and not the "TEAM".
If you go to a Spurs game it's about 60% Parker jerseys. The reason it's a schtick is because it is very easy and effective method considering how good Parker is and how large the fanbase really is.

Love the sig man! Dude is on some other next shit most of the time.

Venti Quattro
03-29-2015, 01:02 AM
We all know Brent Barry hates him though.

Chris
03-29-2015, 02:15 AM
Love the sig man! Dude is on some other next shit most of the time.

:bobo

Malik Hairston
03-29-2015, 02:33 AM

100, tbh..

Parker is one of my favorite players of all-time, but just like I criticize Tim Duncan(my favorite of all-time) when he struggles, I criticize TP, too..he's been declining for a 2nd straight season, which has led to more threads regarding his performance..for some reason, his fanbase is extremely sensitive, which has given the perception of "hate"..

ElNono
03-29-2015, 03:01 AM

Are you sure it's Spurs games and not French NT games, tbh? Most of the ones I attended are mostly Tim and Manu jerseys... with some Leonard and Tony sprinkled around... you get the odd Bonner jersey too, but it's rare stuff...

Kool Bob Love
03-29-2015, 11:08 AM
Over doing it with the 60% b. More like...

30% Duncan
25% Manu
20% Parker
15% Kawhi
10% everyone else.

DMC
03-29-2015, 11:11 AM
Parker thread

turns to

Jersey thread

turns to

Manu vs Parker thread