PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To The Nasty Show

Koolaid_Man
03-28-2015, 09:14 PM
:lol the art of nutting....

uNL-iDbKySU

Avante
03-30-2015, 01:29 AM
When you are out in the world you've really never noticed people staring at you? It's real obvious you look weird. No clue how to act at all. I bet ya giggle when ya fart, huh?

Here we have nice tune, nothing sexy about it, nobody bending anyone over, nobody sticking their tongue anywhere, just a classy lady telling a nice little story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKEuOO0lQPc

When ya grow up Kool, you'll appreciate this sort of thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ajQXIfPhDM

Dude, have some class, ok?

Koolaid_Man
03-30-2015, 06:52 AM
I will make a deal with you....you grow some new teeth...and I will show some class?.... The new teeth can't be bonds or dentures either....

DMC
03-30-2015, 08:17 AM
You and Patrice should hook up at his place.

Avante
03-31-2015, 12:29 AM
I will make a deal with you....you grow some new teeth...and I will show some class?.... The new teeth can't be bonds or dentures either....

See here you are once again dealing with a fantasty, why? I am dealing with reality. You seem to think we are all dumb kids like you. Dude, grow up, ok?

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2015, 06:14 AM
You say grow up a lot....is that what you tell your young victims?

Buddy Mignon
03-31-2015, 08:07 AM
TrxRrx8QW_c

Avante
03-31-2015, 01:34 PM
You say grow up a lot....is that what you tell your young victims?

Dude, where do you stupid shit like that? Why just make shit up?

GROW THE FUCK UP....ok?

Avante
03-31-2015, 01:38 PM
TrxRrx8QW_c

You got it bro:toast

Staying in the mood...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJrqnF8VilM

Kool, you realy do need to drop the stupid/gross bullshit, it makes ya look fucking retarded, ok?

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2015, 01:51 PM
GROW THE FUCK UP....ok?

Uhh No thanks pedo man.....I love being immature and stupid..I'm never growing up....fuck you mane....

W1cb1Gk1ueE

Blake
03-31-2015, 02:31 PM
You and Patrice should hook up at his place.

The cemetery?

Avante
03-31-2015, 02:32 PM
Uhh No thanks pedo man.....I love being immature and stupid..I'm never growing up....fuck you mane....

W1cb1Gk1ueE

We all were where you're at once upon a time little guy. The thing is you know we all have out grown that, so why not pick up on your surroundings just a tad bit? You don't appear to have an ounce of common sense, none!

Dude, why not find a board full of little kids like you still all excited over everything?

What would a little shit like you do if a full grown woman did show interest? You wouldn't have a clue how to act and you make that real obvious.

Trust me on this slick, stupid shit music and vulgarity won't work.

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2015, 03:14 PM
We all were where you're at once upon a time little guy. The thing is you know we all have out grown that, so why not pick up on your surroundings just a tad bit? You don't appear to have an ounce of common sense, none!

Dude, why not find a board full of little kids like you still all excited over everything?

What would a little shit like you do if a full grown woman did show interest? You wouldn't have a clue how to act and you make that real obvious.

Trust me on this slick, stupid shit music and vulgarity won't work.

How about this Avante...will this work? You are the kiddie expert....

2lpeFfAA2LQ

Avante
03-31-2015, 03:19 PM
How about this Avante...will this work? You are the kiddie expert....

2lpeFfAA2LQ

I was in the navy little guy, like most sailors I picked up a few hookers. For you to act like you do over that shows everyone just how fucking stupid/immature you really are.

I'll say it again.....if you see a fucking sick ass pedo, you blow the sick fuck away.....ok? Why continue to ignore my stance on this?

Kool, grow up ok little man?

As far as Nasty goes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9omDO7a_sfs

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2015, 03:24 PM
I was in the navy little guy, like most sailors I picked up a few hookers. For you to act like you do over that shows everyone just how fucking stupid/immature you really are.

I'll say it again.....if you see a fucking sick ass pedo, you blow the sick fuck away.....ok? Why continue to ignore my stance on this?

Kool, grow up ok little man?

What if I told you I was really a 12 yr old vietnamese girl....

Does that make you drool and pucker up your balloon knot?:lol

Avante
03-31-2015, 03:30 PM
What if I told you I was really a 12 yr old vietnamese girl....

Does that make you drool and pucker up your balloon knot?:lol

Kool, where on earth did you ever get this stupid idea the US navy pulled liberty in Viet Nam, hahahaha!!!!!!! THAT WAS WHERE THE WAR WAS GOING ON YA DUMB FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

I give up, you're simply too fucking immature and stupid to even bother with.

Punk ass know nothing kid hiding behind a computer screen, sheesh~~~~~~~~~

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2015, 03:47 PM
Kool, where on earth did you ever get this stupid idea the US navy pulled liberty in Viet Nam, hahahaha!!!!!!! THAT WAS WHERE THE WAR WAS GOING ON YA DUMB FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

I give up, you're simply too fucking immature and stupid to even bother with.

Punk ass know nothing kid hiding behind a computer screen, sheesh~~~~~~~~~

:lmao Slow clap......as the resident Pedo leaves the room..

Yall care for an encore...:lol

Avante
03-31-2015, 04:17 PM
:lmao Slow clap......as the resident Pedo leaves the room..

Yall care for an encore...:lol

Kool, only some sick fuck like you would mess with kids, ok? Stop totally ignoring my stance on this, ok? Like I told you you dwell in bullshit and fantasy.

DMC
03-31-2015, 05:31 PM
The cemetery?

Exactly