PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Anyone following the Enes Kanter vs. Utah Jazz Drama?

apalisoc_9
03-29-2015, 04:15 AM
- Reports taking advantage of someone who doesn't speak english fluently...

- Still the guy legit hates Utah and Utah hates him.

:lol

DJR210
03-29-2015, 05:33 AM
"He got his stats and he got L as always"

FlAVaK
03-29-2015, 06:53 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jazz-rally-down-16-beat-thunder-94-89-034639587--nba.html

Trey Burke said the Jazz ''felt disrespected'' and took former teammate Enes Kanter's critical comments about the organization personally.

Kanter denounced his old team during morning shootaround, but Burke helped the Jazz silence Kanter's new club Saturday night.

''It wasn't just a one-game or two-game frustration. It was a 3 1/2-year frustration,'' Kanter said.

Kanter was booed during introductions and every time he touched the ball. He even egged on the crowd at the start.

''I didn't really care. I like pressure, the boos didn't mean nothing to me,'' Kanter said. ''It was just a regular game. I never felt like I was a part of this thing, so it was just a regular game. We came and we leave and that is it.

''I am not taking nothing back.''

Brooks was not happy with the way Kanter reacted and said he will have a discussion about it.

jeebus
03-29-2015, 08:14 AM
:lol Kanter is a dumb shit. he should've said all of that post game and now he looks like a eastern euro sissy cuck.

DMC
03-29-2015, 10:56 AM
Anus Kanter is just mad because he's left a team with no chance to win a title and went to a team with no chance to win a title. Of course he didn't realize it until Durant was listed as gone for the season.