PDA

View Full Version : We have six all-stars

Outlier
03-29-2015, 08:01 AM
With an awaken Diaw and an improved Tiago and a Kawhi who, after many games of playing selfish finally found an equilibrium between when he should attack or pass (major credit to Pop). This team is unstoppable.

Mills is the remaining X factor, but I don't think he is the difference between winning a series and not winning a series. I do however think he can help us close one out faster.

This team's identity heading into the playoffs is not a 5th seed, a 6th seed, or any seed that history says the odds are stacked against them. This team's identity is that they are champions. That they know how to win. Forget the ups and downs this season. They know how to win.

Go, Spurs, GO.

SupremeGuy
03-29-2015, 08:16 AM
Fuck yeah, Go Spurs Go! :ihit

barbacoataco
03-29-2015, 08:36 AM
Houston rockets in 95 only won 47 games and look mediocre most of the year. We all know what happened. Veteran teams know the real season starts after the season is over.

Still, Golden State is for real. They must be considered the favorites not only because of their record, but because they play defense and aren't really the same as the Nash era Suns, who were strictly a regular season, no defense pretender.

The Clippers and Rockets are also in the hunt, but feature players who haven't had a lot oc success in the playoffs.

Sean Cagney
03-29-2015, 12:55 PM
Houston rockets in 95 only won 47 games and look mediocre most of the year. We all know what happened. Veteran teams know the real season starts after the season is over.

Still, Golden State is for real. They must be considered the favorites not only because of their record, but because they play defense and aren't really the same as the Nash era Suns, who were strictly a regular season, no defense pretender.

The Clippers and Rockets are also in the hunt, but feature players who haven't had a lot oc success in the playoffs.
That has only happened one time in the history of the game though, a later seed going on the road all the rounds to win a title. That is how rare it is. Hakeem went into GOD mode as well those playoffs so that did not hurt. If we get someone to play like that or the team to make up for it and play like that then they have a shot going on the road for all the series.

I agree with what you said though all in all.