PDA

View Full Version : Michigan vs ND - Buckeyes vs Texas

theMUHMEshow
09-05-2005, 03:55 PM
OSU is going to plant Vince Young 6 ft deep this week...Cannot wait to hear all the wishfull thinking when texas runs into the buzzsaw from c-bus...

Notre dame...revenge is a bitch...Henne will be throwing lazers all game to Avant! sorry...

Mr Dio
09-05-2005, 05:05 PM
Texas very well might lose to OSU..Like the rest of the Lame 10 will see this year OSU is a force to be reckoned with.
One question though, what will the UT haters' excuse(s) be IF UT wins? I don't expect anyone to answer that question because they'd have to sack up 1st.
Nice job in the Rose Bowl Mich, let's see what you have this year before you get the trots of the mouth...AGAIN.
Call the Pistons, you're sure to get some good golf tips.

theMUHMEshow
09-05-2005, 06:15 PM
Nice job in the Rose Bowl Mich, let's see what you have this year before you get the trots of the mouth...AGAIN.

Back to Back NBA Finals?
Back to Back Big 10 Champs?
Back to Back Rose Bowls?

Win or lose, name teams that have done that lately?

Unless your an avid SC or Oklahoma fan, it looks like the trots in your mouth?

Mr Dio
09-05-2005, 07:34 PM
Nice job, I didn't have the history books open past last yr.
Good job bringing up games from 20 yrs ago?? How long was it?

I definitely have the trots now after laughing at your feeble attempt at a comeback.

Bottom line, MY Spurs have butt fucked your Burn Baby Burn city boyz out of a ring & UT took the Rose Bowl title from the Lame 10!

msufan420
09-05-2005, 09:01 PM

:lol :lol Good ONE!!!! :lol :lol Fuck it...while my hatred of UM goes deep. I'd like to see these two teams go at it again in the Rose Bowl, just so Vince Young can single-handedly punk Lloyd Carr's bitch ass AGAIN.

samikeyp
09-05-2005, 09:23 PM
OSU is going to plant Vince Young 6 ft deep this week...Cannot wait to hear all the wishfull thinking when texas runs into the buzzsaw from c-bus...

I figured being a UM fan you would hope for an OSU loss. Guess your hatred of Texas goes deeper than that of OSU.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-05-2005, 09:35 PM
vince young will fuck ohio so hard he will impale their tonsils

Cant_Be_Faded
09-05-2005, 09:35 PM
you can quote me on that, btw

Mr Dio
09-05-2005, 09:53 PM
I figured being a UM fan you would hope for an OSU loss. Guess your hatred of Texas goes deeper than that of OSU.

UT & OSU have shown that of late they OWN um.

Horry For 3!
09-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Texas's RB could fuck over OSU more than Vince Young. I am really impressed with UT's RBs. Our offensive line is very solid. I can't wait for the game Saturday!

Watch out for big Henry Melton, he will run over OSU.

KewlKat00
09-05-2005, 11:21 PM
i really wouldnt be surprised to see this game go either way. texas better be ready though, a night game anywhere is tough stuff. i will definitely be watching.

KewlKat00
09-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Back to Back Rose Bowls?

i wouldnt mind a rematch of the 2004 rose bowl. that was a pretty good game.

unfortunately, sc and michigan have tough roads ahead... so you never know. i guess that is what makes it so exciting.

msufan420
09-06-2005, 12:59 AM
Whose the freshman for UT who set their record ?

HB22inSA
09-06-2005, 03:04 AM
Notre Dame will upset Michigan.

And I hate to say it, I love Texas, but Ohio St. wins.

jochhejaam
09-06-2005, 07:02 AM

I'm an OSU fan and I always pull for Mich until the BIG GAME. There's so much more to gain for both teams if they're both ranked high.

No predictions here for OSU vs. Tex. Should be a great game.

And Mich will have their hands full with ND. Michigans defense is suspect. Bo Schembeckler (sp) was critisizing their tackling during the N. Illinois game.

samikeyp
09-06-2005, 08:13 AM
I'm an OSU fan and I always pull for Mich until the BIG GAME. There's so much more to gain for both teams if they're both ranked high.

That's fair. I'm a Longhorn fan but I will root for other Texas teams when they play out of state teams. Should be a hell of a game. The biggest advantage OSU will have is Mack Brown. His sphincter tends to seriously shrink in big games. He coaches not to lose instead of to win. That's why the Rose Bowl shocked me, I wanted UT to win but thought they were going to get killed.

Does Michigan get ND at home? I like UM in that game, I think ND will come back to reality.

theMUHMEshow
09-06-2005, 08:15 AM
Nice job, I didn't have the history books open past last yr.
Good job bringing up games from 20 yrs ago?? How long was it?

I definitely have the trots now after laughing at your feeble attempt at a comeback.

Bottom line, MY Spurs have butt fucked your Burn Baby Burn city boyz out of a ring & UT took the Rose Bowl title from the Lame 10!

First off...I didnt mention anything from 20 years ago...
Next, a feeble comback? how bout you trying to mention my "burn baby burn city boyz" lol...please, since you are so informed on Detroit more then me, when the last fire was or anyone trying to burn anything?

and YOUR SPURS BUTTFUCKED the pistons huh? wow, I saw a great series? Basically came down to one shot. Horry misses that 3 you lose? so you call that a buttfucking? lol, so what did LA do to you two years ago? and What would you consider what we did to LA?

I can understand if you come back with "we won this year, texas won the rose bowl this year" but to say we burn shit, WRONG to say your HOMO Spurs buttfucked anything is WRONG...

Honorable comeback though, lol...you sound like a Spartan fan.

I want OSU to win EVERY GAME unless they play Virginia Tech or Michigan...When that game has nothing on the line other then the fact of braging rights, it isnt as fun to watch.

Besides that...I think OSU will smoke Texas anyways...Have fun down there in Columbus...those fans will be marinating all day in liquor and beer, and thenyou will have to deal with AJ Hawk and the rest of the Buckeye D...

Oh and to all you LONGHORN fans... Remember this...TROY SMITH, might be just as good as Vince Young... Remember that name.
:blah

samikeyp
09-06-2005, 08:20 AM
and OSU will have to deal with Rodrique Wright and the rest of the Longhorn D.

Troy Smith might be as good as Vince Young, but Vince Young is already there and getting better.

You will forgive me if I still like the Longhorns chances. Nothing is a done deal until the game is played.

theMUHMEshow
09-06-2005, 12:40 PM

Troy Smith might be as good as Vince Young, but Vince Young is already there and getting better.

Oh yeah him? Another wanna be that is not an All American like AJ Hawk.

Please, someone tell me...Give me a game that Vince Young showed up in other than Michigan? BTW...I saw them both SHALLACK Michigan, Troy Smith is better...

Jimcs50
09-06-2005, 12:41 PM

Notre dame...revenge is a bitch...Henne will be throwing lazers all game to Avant! sorry...

Texas by 20 or more....who wants to bet me on this game????

mookie2001
09-06-2005, 12:45 PM
i wont bet

i dont think out off all the teams, ohio st is going to put vince 6 ft deep

samikeyp
09-06-2005, 12:45 PM
that was my point about Mack Brown. He and Greg Davis finally let Young be creative against Michigan and he did well. Up until that point, big games were not their best thing, I am hoping Michigan was a turning point. Last year, though, means absolutely nothing in this game. Neither OSU or UT was tested last week so nothing has been established. I got a question though....when people make similar comments about teams you support that you are making about Texas, Muhme, you call out people for a lack of respect...yet you don't show that same respect..why? I understand that there have been some Longhorn fans that have proclaimed VY as black Jesus after that Rose Bowl...how someone is black Jesus after one game is something I don't get....but to automatically assume that Texas CANNOT win is just as ignorant as someone who GUARANTEES Texas will win.

theMUHMEshow
09-06-2005, 09:46 PM
that was my point about Mack Brown. He and Greg Davis finally let Young be creative against Michigan and he did well. Up until that point, big games were not their best thing, I am hoping Michigan was a turning point. Last year, though, means absolutely nothing in this game. Neither OSU or UT was tested last week so nothing has been established. I got a question though....when people make similar comments about teams you support that you are making about Texas, Muhme, you call out people for a lack of respect...yet you don't show that same respect..why? I understand that there have been some Longhorn fans that have proclaimed VY as black Jesus after that Rose Bowl...how someone is black Jesus after one game is something I don't get....but to automatically assume that Texas CANNOT win is just as ignorant as someone who GUARANTEES Texas will win.

It is the fact that I respect the hell out of OSU. Especially when they are playing in Columbus...I have seen this team play for years now down in CBUS...and the only thing I see from Texas is the loss to Oklahoma every year...

cecil collins
09-07-2005, 02:45 AM
the only thing I see from Texas is the loss to Oklahoma every year...

Maybe that's your problem. Try to make a prediction when you know your shit.

Many "experts" have the Longhorns D-line rated #1.

Oh yeah him? Another wanna be that is not an All American like AJ Hawk.

Football expert Phil Steele has Wright as the best DT in the country, and on his first team, whereas Hawk is a second teamer. At any rate, I think I'd rather have the best D-line in the country than 1 good linebacker. There is no way that Troy Smith is on VY's level.

Mack's best offseason move, stealing Gene Chizik from Auburn. He'll put in his 2 years, and move on to a head coaching job, and hopefully we'll bring in another top notch coach.

samikeyp
09-13-2005, 02:19 PM

Oops.

Horry For 3!
09-13-2005, 05:06 PM

:lmao this guy was very wrong

samikeyp
09-14-2005, 06:57 PM
He is an example of what IceColdBrewski referred to as someone who "hits and runs" he talked all kinds of shit before the game...and has not been back since...he did that after the Finals as well when the Pistons lost.

First lesson of trash talk.....when you lose, be a man, show yourself and take your shots.

Mr Dio
09-14-2005, 07:02 PM

Idiot, phuckin idiot.

Amen Mikey..This girl is a phuckin IDIOT!
Come take your beating like a man faggot! Or do you have to use a different ID?

spyder
09-14-2005, 11:29 PM
Yea!! Texas Rules...go Cowboys