PDA

View Full Version : Employees

Axl Rose
03-30-2015, 09:27 PM
Had an employee get a chest/stomach MRI @ the Methodist ER in Boerne last month.

I just got my renewal rates for my employees insurance for my March 2015 renewal.

It's really simple. Don't want a smartphone, don't buy one. I bought them for all my employees and it has certainly smartened up the way we do business.

I've paid employees for as long as three months before when they were out for health reasons.

I've got a multi-million dollar business and only hire skilled workers with background checks

Someone shot at one of my employees as he was driving to work this morning...

I've got one employee that I have to send half his paycheck every week to the state.

I seriously looked into putting my employees into Obamacare and it was still so fucked up I reupped for private insurance at $100,000 a year

if I paid my employees what I paid for their health care it would be taxable income to them.

Because I'm currently paying 100% of the health insurance for 11 employees and their families

I want to run the numbers on my employees and see if it works for them and me.

I tried to get all my employees to get one..

it appears I could "save" about 50K a year by putting my employees in ACA and...

as an employer that provides insurance for employees

liberals will have to buy health insurance now which will subsidize my older employees

And FWIW my employees are a pretty standard demographic mix for San Antonio.

most of my employees make about $20 an hour plus benefits

I won't be able to afford to buy insurance for my employees anymore.

don't forget that I victimize my helpless employees.

but I pay 100 fucking percent of the premium for my employee,

Well, I let all my employees off early and am about to lock the office door

Simple, I am currently paying $90,000 a year for employee health insurance.

I'm currently paying almost $1000 a month per family on my group plan that I provide my employee

If an employee driving one of my company trucks blew a red light and t-boned someone,

TeyshaBlue
03-30-2015, 09:29 PM
You did this because?

DMC
03-30-2015, 09:30 PM
You did this because?
Varying reasons according to the OP.

Thread
03-30-2015, 09:55 PM
Grim business.

Blake
03-31-2015, 10:02 AM
Looks like cosmiccowboy speak

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2015, 10:15 AM
Had an employee get a chest/stomach MRI @ the Methodist ER in Boerne last month.

I just got my renewal rates for my employees insurance for my March 2015 renewal.

It's really simple. Don't want a smartphone, don't buy one. I bought them for all my employees and it has certainly smartened up the way we do business.

I've paid employees for as long as three months before when they were out for health reasons.

I've got a multi-million dollar business and only hire skilled workers with background checks

Someone shot at one of my employees as he was driving to work this morning...

I've got one employee that I have to send half his paycheck every week to the state.

I seriously looked into putting my employees into Obamacare and it was still so fucked up I reupped for private insurance at $100,000 a year

if I paid my employees what I paid for their health care it would be taxable income to them.

Because I'm currently paying 100% of the health insurance for 11 employees and their families

I want to run the numbers on my employees and see if it works for them and me.

I tried to get all my employees to get one..

it appears I could "save" about 50K a year by putting my employees in ACA and...

as an employer that provides insurance for employees

liberals will have to buy health insurance now which will subsidize my older employees

And FWIW my employees are a pretty standard demographic mix for San Antonio.

most of my employees make about $20 an hour plus benefits

I won't be able to afford to buy insurance for my employees anymore.

don't forget that I victimize my helpless employees.

but I pay 100 fucking percent of the premium for my employee,

Well, I let all my employees off early and am about to lock the office door

Simple, I am currently paying $90,000 a year for employee health insurance.

I'm currently paying almost $1000 a month per family on my group plan that I provide my employee

If an employee driving one of my company trucks blew a red light and t-boned someone,

Dude are you on CRACK? If not what in the FLYING FUCK are you trying to say....sounds like a bunch of incoherent and rambling BULLSHIT.....

Go work for someone else or shut the fuck up....whatever it is your trying to say learn to say it better or hire someone to help your retarded sounding ass...its not that hard...Good grief...

Aztecfan03
03-31-2015, 12:32 PM
Dude are you on CRACK? If not what in the FLYING FUCK are you trying to say....sounds like a bunch of incoherent and rambling BULLSHIT.....

Go work for someone else or shut the fuck up....whatever it is your trying to say learn to say it better or hire someone to help your retarded sounding ass...its not that hard...Good grief...
:tu

DMC
03-31-2015, 01:51 PM
I see a common thread, every line has "employees" in it.

SnakeBoy
03-31-2015, 02:19 PM
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind." Basically, it's made up of two separate words, mank and ind. What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.

-Jack Handey

CosmicCowboy
03-31-2015, 03:43 PM
Wow...he is really obsessed. That was a lot of work collecting years of clips.

m>s
03-31-2015, 04:23 PM
Lmao this thread

DJR210
03-31-2015, 04:35 PM
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind." Basically, it's made up of two separate words, mank and ind. What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.

-Jack Handey

:lol Jack Handey has the best fucking advice

Aztecfan03
03-31-2015, 05:10 PM
I see a common thread, every line has "employees" in it.
this one doesn't:

DMC
03-31-2015, 05:32 PM
this one doesn't:

You're right, my bad. It only says workers. I wonder what that one is about.

TDMVPDPOY
03-31-2015, 08:18 PM
i dont understand the american system, why does the employer foot the bill for t heir employee when it comes to health insurance or healthcare

why not increase their wage rates, and let them choose what health provider they want to go with their money

thats how it is down here with private healthcare...who gives a shit if its taxable income to them, u can claim medical expenses and rebates

CosmicCowboy
03-31-2015, 09:21 PM
i dont understand the american system, why does the employer foot the bill for t heir employee when it comes to health insurance or healthcare

why not increase their wage rates, and let them choose what health provider they want to go with their money

thats how it is down here with private healthcare...who gives a shit if its taxable income to them, u can claim medical expenses and rebates

US tax system doesn't allow individuals to deduct health insurance.