PDA

View Full Version : Do You Believe?

Blake
03-31-2015, 06:46 PM
Rofl I had no idea this was even a thing until I checked tonight's movie listings

http://www.akfrailey.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Do-You-Believe.jpg

RD2191
03-31-2015, 06:50 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/5f/5f75d1aac34b4270bf92d5d09f4ba856414c7f231bcb8d89e7 982f1281e02327.jpg

RD2191
03-31-2015, 06:51 PM
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/250x250/54429887.jpg

TeyshaBlue
03-31-2015, 06:52 PM
Point: Rob

Avante
03-31-2015, 07:04 PM
Why do atheists try so hard to battle with the most powerful force we have ever seen, religion?

Who here has seen anyone on any of these internet sites say....

"you are right and I'm wrong"

...and we never will. Those who do believe in some God came from that world most the time. Grandma, grandpa, mom and dad all believed. So some nut hiding behind a computer screen really thinks he's changing anything? Especially since he has been acting like a jerk/punk, showing what having no God does to people.

Most people do believe in some God, it simply makes them feel better about things. Better to think mom is there in Heaven than just worm food. Better to have some hope of something better than no hope at all.

I do pity atheists, they don't get it and it's sad to watch how they act.

DMC
03-31-2015, 07:13 PM
Why do atheists try so hard to battle with the most powerful force we have ever seen, religion?

Who here has seen anyone on any of these internet sites say....

"you are right and I'm wrong"

...and we never will. Those who do believe in some God came from that world most the time. Grandma, grandpa, mom and dad all believed. So some nut hiding behind a computer screen really thinks he's changing anything? Especially since he has been acting like a jerk/punk, showing what having no God does to people.

Most people do believe in some God, it simply makes them feel better about things. Better to think mom is there in Heaven than just worm food. Better to have some hope of something better than no hope at all.

I do pity atheists, they don't get it and it's sad to watch how they act.
Probably the same reason intellectuals battle stupidity and ignorance. They'll never win, but there's something about watching the world around you pretending to have an invisible overlord that doesn't sit right with intellectually honest folks.

The uneducated find comfort in convenient answers, because they don't have to struggle to suspend disbelief. No one chooses to be an atheist. It chooses you. You might or might not admit it, but if you're atheist you know it.

Religion isn't a fringe concept, it's pervasive in society and those of us who know it's bullshit aren't inclined to play along or turn a blind eye, we aren't required to.

So fuck you and your stupid ass god belief.

benefactor
03-31-2015, 07:14 PM
If Christians spent more time doing the stuff Jesus did instead of constantly defending themselves/trying to prove they are right atheists would probably leave them alone. There are the single most easily trolled group of individuals on the planet. Hell...most of them don't even like each other. Talk about easy targets.:lol

Avante
03-31-2015, 07:29 PM
Probably the same reason intellectuals battle stupidity and ignorance. They'll never win, but there's something about watching the world around you pretending to have an invisible overlord that doesn't sit right with intellectually honest folks.

The uneducated find comfort in convenient answers, because they don't have to struggle to suspend disbelief. No one chooses to be an atheist. It chooses you. You might or might not admit it, but if you're atheist you know it.

Religion isn't a fringe concept, it's pervasive in society and those of us who know it's bullshit aren't inclined to play along or turn a blind eye, we aren't required to.

We have.....

Texas Christian University
Oklahoma Baptist
Dallas Baptist
Wayland Baptist
Abilene Christian
BYU
Notre Dame
Oral Roberts University
Fresno Pacific

Now where are those colleges/universities teaching atheism?

Look at how you act little guy, and most the time the real uneducated jerks are atheists.

Avante
03-31-2015, 07:31 PM
If Christians spent more time doing the stuff Jesus did instead of constantly defending themselves/trying to prove they are right atheists would probably leave them alone. There are the single most easily trolled group of individuals on the planet. Hell...most of them don't even like each other. Talk about easy targets.:lol

Trust me shorty, the real easy targets are guys like you.

benefactor
03-31-2015, 07:41 PM
Post the video or gtfo, fatty.

Avante
03-31-2015, 07:49 PM
Post the video or gtfo, fatty.

Are you STILL on that kick, hahahaha!!!!

Dude, who is going to take the time to do something like that knowing it's going to be.....that isn't you!

Hell guy I did post my gigantic music collection, my football trophies, my gigantic home library. What did I read.....those aren't yours......hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I post a long list about 400m sprinters it's......you Googled that!

You aren't going to.....damn guy, you're a fucking monster, and I know it.

benefactor
03-31-2015, 07:51 PM
Translation

I'm still fat.

Avante
03-31-2015, 07:54 PM
Translation

I'm still fat.

translation

I pout when I don't get my way, yep, spoiled.

benefactor
03-31-2015, 08:01 PM
Translation

When I lie/welch, I make it about someone else.

Avante
03-31-2015, 08:13 PM
Translation

When I lie/welch, I make it about someone else.

translation

I was dumb enought to think bugging a guy like I did, he'd not mess with with me when given the chance. Yep, now it's pout and pity me time.

DMC
03-31-2015, 08:20 PM
We have.....

Texas Christian University
Oklahoma Baptist
Dallas Baptist
Wayland Baptist
Abilene Christian
BYU
Notre Dame
Oral Roberts University
Fresno Pacific

Now where are those colleges/universities teaching atheism?

Look at how you act little guy, and most the time the real uneducated jerks are atheists.

Atheism isn't taught, and based on your response neither is reading comprehension where ever you went to school. I said you cannot choose to be atheist. Whereas religion is a faith based practice that relies heavily on reaffirmation of the silly belief, atheism is a conclusion based on acceptance of reality. It's not taught. What is taught is the notion that it's ok to face reality and that whatever is, is ok because there's no choice involved.

As popular as religious talk seems to be, walking the walk doesn't seem to be that popular anywhere. This place is no exception. That's because it's obviously misguided so why bother? By pretending you believe you get the comfort of group acceptance with none of the annoying requirements of religion.

DMC
03-31-2015, 08:22 PM
Are you STILL on that kick, hahahaha!!!!

Dude, who is going to take the time to do something like that knowing it's going to be.....that isn't you!

Hell guy I did post my gigantic music collection, my football trophies, my gigantic home library. What did I read.....those aren't yours......hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I post a long list about 400m sprinters it's......you Googled that!

You aren't going to.....damn guy, you're a fucking monster, and I know it.
You're like a really bad caricature of a shitty poster.

Blake
03-31-2015, 08:28 PM
Point: Rob

Lol Rob pops up in every one of these threads. Every. One.

Blake
03-31-2015, 08:30 PM

Religion hinders society from moving forward.

spurraider21
03-31-2015, 09:20 PM
they'd also probably drown by constantly trying to walk on water, die of starvation/heatstroke by roaming a desert for 40 days, look like assholes by pretending to heal the blind, etc

RD2191
03-31-2015, 11:01 PM

Crofl, spoken like a true fat fuck loser.

RD2191
03-31-2015, 11:01 PM
Crofl, dumbest thing I've ever heard.

DMC
03-31-2015, 11:04 PM
Crofl, spoken like a true fat fuck loser.

lol "virgin" Mary on your back window.. "in memory of" across the top with some fat ass be@ner mural below it.

RD2191
03-31-2015, 11:05 PM
Intellectually superior crofl.

DMC
03-31-2015, 11:08 PM
Intellectually superior crofl.

http://hypnosis.home.netcom.com/images/_iq_vs_religion.png

http://www.calamitiesofnature.com/archive/619.jpg

https://whyevolutionistrue.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/religiosity-gallup-poll.png
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/P40ztjVTZRY/maxresdefault.jpg

DMC
03-31-2015, 11:12 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9hiyhaGVQ1r1mtsdo1_250.gif

HI-FI
03-31-2015, 11:17 PM
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/250x250/54429887.jpg
:lol

RD2191
03-31-2015, 11:29 PM
http://hypnosis.home.netcom.com/images/_iq_vs_religion.png

http://www.calamitiesofnature.com/archive/619.jpg

https://whyevolutionistrue.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/religiosity-gallup-poll.png
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/P40ztjVTZRY/maxresdefault.jpg
I'm glad religion doesn't rule your life.

DMC
03-31-2015, 11:35 PM
I'm glad religion doesn't rule your life.
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Happy+mexican+stereotyping+day+fj_0d17d6_5126781.p ng

Avante
04-01-2015, 02:25 AM
You're like a really bad caricature of a shitty poster.

You're just the classic example of a little prick finally able to talk shit because he's safely hidden away.

Avante
04-01-2015, 02:28 AM

That's so fucking stupid it's comical.

Avante
04-01-2015, 02:33 AM
I've known a lot of people in my life...

ball players
bobybuilders
guitar players
salesmen
drug addicts
thugs
intellectuals
idiots
very successful people
those without a clue

The ones with no God/Superior Being in their life were like the atheists we see here. A bunch of assholes and pricks.

Blake
04-01-2015, 07:58 AM
That's so fucking stupid it's comical.

Crofl, dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Lol it's well documented you are two of the dumbest people on the board

Blake
04-01-2015, 08:01 AM
The ones with no God/Superior Being in their life were like the atheists we see here. A bunch of assholes and pricks.

which God is in your life? You've said a number of times you think the Bible is mythology.

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2015, 08:13 AM

ball players
bobybuilders
guitar players
salesmen
drug addicts
thugs
intellectuals
idiots
very successful people
those without a clue

lol where the pedo on ur list kent?

DMC
04-01-2015, 08:47 AM

ball players
bobybuilders
guitar players
salesmen
drug addicts
thugs
intellectuals
idiots
very successful people
those without a clue

While you're making lists which seems to be your schtick:

A, Adad, Adapa, Adrammelech, Aeon, Agasaya, Aglibol, Ahriman, Ahura Mazda, Ahurani, Ai-ada, Al-Lat, Aja, Aka, Alalu, Al-Lat, Amm, Al-Uzza (El-'Ozza or Han-Uzzai), An, Anahita, Anath (Anat), Anatu, Anbay, Anshar, Anu, Anunitu, An-Zu, Apsu, Aqhat, Ararat, Arinna, Asherali, Ashnan, Ashtoreth, Ashur, Astarte, Atar, Athirat, Athtart, Attis, Aya, Baal (Bel), Baalat (Ba'Alat), Baau, Basamum, Beelsamin, Belit-Seri, Beruth, Borak, Broxa, Caelestis, Cassios, Lebanon, Antilebanon, and Brathy, Chaos, Chemosh, Cotys, Cybele, Daena, Daevas, Dagon, Damkina, Dazimus, Derketo, Dhat-Badan, Dilmun, Dumuzi (Du'uzu), Duttur, Ea, El, Endukugga, Enki, Enlil, Ennugi, Eriskegal, Ereshkigal (Allatu), Eshara, Eshmun, Firanak, Fravashi, Gatamdug, Genea, Genos, Gestinanna, Gula, Hadad, Hannahanna, Hatti, Hea, Hiribi, The Houri, Humban, Innana, Ishkur, Ishtar, Ithm, Jamshid or Jamshyd, Jehovah, Jesus, Kabta, Kadi, Kamrusepas, Ki (Kiki), Kingu, Kolpia, Kothar-u-Khasis, Lahar, Marduk, Mari, Meni, Merodach, Misor, Moloch, Mot, Mushdama, Mylitta, Naamah, Nabu (Nebo), Nairyosangha, Nammu, Namtaru, Nanna, Nebo, Nergal, Nidaba, Ninhursag or Nintu, Ninlil, Ninsar, Nintur, Ninurta, Pa, Qadshu, Rapithwin, Resheph (Mikal or Mekal), Rimmon, Sadarnuna, Shahar, Shalim, Shamish, Shapshu, Sheger, Sin, Siris (Sirah), Taautos, Tammuz, Tanit, Taru, Tasimmet, Telipinu, Tiamat, Tishtrya, Tsehub, Utnapishtim, Utu, Wurusemu, Yam, Yarih (Yarikh), Yima, Zaba, Zababa, Zam, Zanahary (Zanaharibe), Zarpandit, Zarathustra, Zatavu, Zazavavindrano, Ziusudra, Zu (Imdugud), Zurvan

China (170):
Ba, Caishen, Chang Fei, Chang Hsien, Chang Pan, Ch'ang Tsai, Chao san-Niang, Chao T'eng-k'ang, Chen Kao, Ch'eng Huang, Cheng San-Kung, Cheng Yuan-ho, Chi Po, Chien-Ti, Chih Jih, Chih Nii, Chih Nu, Ch'ih Sung-tzu, Ching Ling Tzu, Ch'ing Lung, Chin-hua Niang-niang, Chio Yuan-Tzu, Chou Wang, Chu Niao, Chu Ying, Chuang-Mu, Chu-jung, Chun T'i, Ch'ung Ling-yu, Chung Liu, Chung-kuei, Chung-li Ch'an, Di Jun, Fan K'uei, Fei Lien, Feng Pho-Pho, Fengbo, Fu Hsing, Fu-Hsi, Fu-Pao, Gaomei, Guan Di, Hao Ch'iu, Heng-o, Ho Po (Ping-I), Hou Chi, Hou T'u, Hsi Ling-su, Hsi Shih, Hsi Wang Mu, Hsiao Wu, Hsieh T'ien-chun, Hsien Nung, Hsi-shen, Hsu Ch'ang, Hsuan Wen-hua, Huang Ti, Huang T'ing, Huo Pu, Hu-Shen, Jen An, Jizo Bosatsu, Keng Yen-cheng, King Wan, Ko Hsien-Weng, Kuan Ti, Kuan Ti, Kuei-ku Tzu, Kuo Tzu-i, Lai Cho, Lao Lang, Lei Kung, Lei Tsu, Li Lao-chun, Li Tien, Liu Meng, Liu Pei, Lo Shen, Lo Yu, Lo-Tsu Ta-Hsien, Lu Hsing, Lung Yen, Lu-pan, Ma-Ku, Mang Chin-i, Mang Shen, Mao Meng, Men Shen, Miao Hu, Mi-lo Fo, Ming Shang, Nan-chi Hsien-weng, Niu Wang, Nu Wa, Nu-kua, Pa, Pa Cha, Pai Chung, Pai Liu-Fang, Pai Yu, P'an Niang, P'an-Chin-Lien, Pao Yuan-ch'uan, Phan Ku, P'i Chia-Ma, Pien Ho, San Kuan, Sao-ch'ing Niang, Sarudahiko, Shang Chien, Shang Ti, She chi, Shen Hsui-Chih, Shen Nung, Sheng Mu, Shih Liang, Shiu Fang, Shou-lao, Shun I Fu-jen, Sien-Tsang, Ssu-ma Hsiang-ju, Sun Pin, Sun Ssu-miao, Sung-Chiang, Tan Chu, T'ang Ming Huang, Tao Kung, T'ien Fei, Tien Hou, Tien Mu, Ti-tsang, Tsai Shen, Ts'an Nu, Ts'ang Chien, Tsao Chun, Tsao-Wang, T'shai-Shen, Tung Chun, T'ung Chung-chung, T'ung Lai-yu, Tung Lu, T'ung Ming, Tzu-ku Shen, Wa, Wang Ta-hsien, Wang-Mu-Niang-Niang, Weiwobo, Wen-ch'ang, Wu-tai Yuan-shuai, Xi Hou, Xi Wangmu, Xiu Wenyin, Yanwang, Yaoji, Yen-lo, Yen-Lo-Wang, Yi, Yu, Yu Ch'iang, Yu Huang, Yun-T'ung, Yu-Tzu, Zaoshen, Zhang Xi, , Zhin, Zhongguei, , Zigu Shen, , Zisun, Ch'ang-O

balto slavic: (125)
Aba-khatun, Aigiarm, Ajysyt, Alkonost, Almoshi, Altan-Telgey, Ama, Anapel, As-ava, Ausaitis, Austeja, Ayt'ar, Baba Yaga (Jezi Baba), Belobog (Belun), Boldogasszony, Breksta, Bugady Musun, Chernobog (Crnobog, Czarnobog, Czerneboch, Cernobog), Cinei-new, Colleda (Koliada), Cuvto-ava, Dali, Darzu-mate, Dazhbog, Debena, Devana, Diiwica (Dilwica), Doda (Dodola), Dolya, Dragoni, Dugnai, Dunne Enin, Edji, Elena, Erce, Etugen, Falvara, The Fates, The Fatit, Gabija, Ganiklis, Giltine, Hotogov Mailgan, Hov-ava, Iarila, Isten, Ja-neb'a, Jedza, Joda-mate, Kaldas, Kaltes, Keretkun, Khadau, Khursun (Khors), Kostrubonko, Kovas, Krumine, Kupala, Kupalo, Laima, Leshy, Marina, Marzana, Matergabiae, Mat Syra Zemlya, Medeine, Menu (Menulis), Mir-Susne-Khum, Myesyats, Nastasija, (Russia) Goddess of sleep., Nelaima, Norov, Numi-Tarem, Nyia, Ora, Ot, Patollo, Patrimpas, Pereplut, Perkuno, Perun, Pikuolis, Pilnytis, Piluitus, Potrimpo, Puskaitis, Rod, Rugevit, Rultennin, Rusalki, Sakhadai-Noin, Saule, Semargl, Stribog, Sudjaje, Svantovit (Svantevit, Svitovyd), Svarazic (Svarozic, Svarogich), Tengri, Tairgin, Triglav, Ulgen (Ulgan, lgn), Veles (Volos), Vesna, Xatel-Ekwa, Xoli-Kaltes, Yamm, Yarilo, Yarovit, Ynakhsyt, Zaria, Zeme mate, Zemyna, Ziva (Siva), Zizilia, Zonget, Zorya, Zvoruna, Zvezda Dennitsa, Zywie

Hindu (72):
Aditi, Adityas, Ambika, Ananta (Shesha), Annapurna (Annapatni), Aruna, Ashvins, Balarama, Bhairavi, Brahma, Buddha, Dakini, Devi, Dharma, Dhisana, Durga, Dyaus, Ganesa (Ganesha), Ganga (Ganges), Garuda, Gauri, Gopis, Hanuman, Hari-Hara, Hulka Devi, Jagganath, Jyeshtha, Kama, Karttikeya, Krishna, Krtya, Kubera, Kubjika, Lakshmi or Laksmi, Manasha, Manu, Maya, Meru, Nagas, Nandi, Naraka, Nataraja, Nirriti, Parjanya, Parvati, Paurnamasi, Prithivi, Purusha, Radha, Rati, Ratri, Rudra, Sanjna, Sati, Shashti, Shatala, Sitala (Satala), Skanda, Sunrta, Surya, Svasti-devi, Tvashtar, Uma, Urjani, Vach, Varuna, Vayu, Vishnu (Avatars of Vishnu: Matsya; Kurma; Varaha; Narasinha; Vamana; Parasurama; Rama; Krishna; Buddha; Kalki), Vishvakarman, Yama, Sraddha

Japan (53):
Aji-Suki-Taka-Hi-Kone, Ama no Uzume, Ama-terasu, Amatsu Mikaboshi, Benten (Benzai-Ten), Bishamon, Chimata-No-Kami, Chup-Kamui, Daikoku, Ebisu, Emma-O, Fudo, Fuji, Fukurokuju, Gekka-O, Hachiman, Hettsui-No-Kami, Ho-Masubi, Hotei, Inari, Izanagi and Izanami, Jizo Bosatsu, Jurojin, Kagutsuchi, Kamado-No-Kami, Kami, Kawa-No-Kami, Kaya-Nu-Hima, Kishijoten, Kishi-Mojin, Kunitokotatchi, Marici, Monju-Bosatsu, Nai-No-Kami, No-Il Ja-Dae, O-Kuni-Nushi, Omoigane, Raiden, Shine-Tsu-Hiko, Shoten, Susa-no-wo, Tajika-no-mikoto, Tsuki-yomi, Uka no Mitanna, Uke-mochi, Uso-dori, Uzume, Wakahirume, Yainato-Hnneno-Mikoi, Yama-No-Kami, Yama-no-Karni, Yaya-Zakurai, Yuki-Onne

India (43)
Agni, Ammavaru, Asuras, Banka-Mundi, Brihaspati, Budhi Pallien, Candi, Challalamma, Chinnintamma, Devas, Dyaush, Gauri-Sankar, Grhadevi, Gujeswari, Indra, Kali, Lohasur Devi, Mayavel, Mitra, Prajapati, Puchan, Purandhi, Rakshas, Rudrani, Rumina, Samundra, Sarasvati, Savitar, Siva (Shiva), Soma, Sura, Surabhi, Tulsi, Ushas, Vata, Visvamitra, Vivasvat, Vritra, Waghai Devi, Yaparamma, Yayu, Zumiang Nui, Diti

Other Asian: (31)
Dewi Shri, Po Yan Dari, Shuzanghu, Antaboga, Yakushi Nyorai, Mulhalmoni, Tankun, Yondung Halmoni, Aryong Jong, Quan Yin , Tengri, Uminai-gami, Kamado-No-Kami, Kunitokotatchi, Giri Devi, Dewi Nawang Sasih, Brag-srin-mo, Samanta-Bhadra, Sangs-rgyas-mkh, Sengdroma, Sgeg-mo-ma, Tho-og, Ui Tango, Yum-chen-mo, Zas-ster-ma-dmar-mo, Chandra, Dyaus, Ratri, Rodasi, Vayu, Au-Co

African: 250 Gods, Demigods and First Men
Abassi , Abuk , Adu Ogyinae , Ag, Agwe , Aida Wedo , Ajalamo, Aje, Ajok, Akonadi, Akongo, Akuj, Amma, Anansi, Asase Yaa, Ashiakle, Atai , Ayaba, Aziri, Baatsi, Bayanni, Bele Alua, Bomo rambi, Bosumabla, Buk, Buku, Bumba, Bunzi, Buruku, Cagn, Candit, Cghene, Coti, Damballah-Wedo, Dan, Deng, Domfe, Dongo, Edinkira, Ef�, Egungun-oya, Eka Abassi, Elephant Girl Mbombe, Emayian, Enekpe, En-Kai, Eseasar, Eshu, Esu, Fa, Faran, Faro, Fatouma, Fidi Mukullu, Fon, Gleti, Gonzuole, G, Gua, Gulu, Gunab, Hammadi, Hbiesso, Iku, Ilankaka, Imana, Iruwa, Isaywa, Juok, Kazooba, Khakaba, Khonvum, Kibuka, Kintu, Leb, Leza, Libanza, Lituolone, Loko, Marwe, Massim Biambe, Mawu-Lisa (Leza), Mboze, Mebeli, Minepa, Moombi, Mukameiguru, Mukasa, Muluku, Mulungu, Mwambu, Nai, Nambi, Nana Buluku, Nanan-Bouclou, Nenaunir, Ng Ai, Nyaliep, Nyamb, Nyankopon, Nyasaye, Nzame, Oboto, Obumo, Odudua-Orishala, Ogun, Olokun, Olorun, Orisha Nla, Orunmila, Osanyin, Oshe, Osun, Oya, Phebele, Pokot-Suk, Ralubumbha, Rugaba, Ruhanga, Ryangombe, Sagbata, Shagpona, Shango, Sopona, Tano, Thixo, Tilo, Tokoloshi, Tsui, Tsui'goab, Umvelinqangi, Unkulunkulu, Utixo, Wak, Wamara, Wantu Su, Wele, Were, Woto, Xevioso, Yangombi, Yemonja, Ymoa, Ymoja, Yoruba, Zambi, Zanahary , Zinkibaru,

Australian: 93 Gods, Goddesses and Places in the Dreamtime
Alinga, Anjea, Apunga, Arahuta, Ariki, Arohirohi, Bamapana, Banaitja, Bara, Barraiya, Biame, Bila, Boaliri, Bobbi-bobbi, Bunbulama, Bunjil, Cunnembeille, Daramulum, Dilga, Djanggawul Sisters, Eingana, Erathipa, Gidja , Gnowee, Haumia, Hine Titama, Ingridi, Julana, Julunggul, Junkgowa, Karora, Kunapipi-Kalwadi-Kadjara, Lia, Madalait, Makara, Nabudi, Palpinkalare, Papa, Rangi, Rongo, Tane, Tangaroa, Tawhiri-ma-tea, Tomituka, Tu, Ungamilia, Walo, Waramurungundi, Wati Kutjarra, Wawalag Sisters, Wuluwaid, Wuragag, Wuriupranili, Wurrunna, Yhi,

Buddhism: 10 Gods and Relatives of God
Aizen-Myoo, Ajima,Dai-itoku-Myoo, Fudo-Myoo, Gozanze-Myoo, Gundari-Myoo, Hariti, Kongo-Myoo, Kujaku-Myoo, Ni-O,

Carribean: 62 Gods, Monsters and Vodun Spirits
Agaman Nibo , Agwe, Agweta, Ah Uaynih, Aida Wedo , Atabei , Ayida , Ayizan, Azacca, Baron Samedi, Ulrich, Ellegua, Ogun, Ochosi, Chango, Itaba, Amelia, Christalline, Clairm, Clairmezin, Coatrischie, Damballah , Emanjah, Erzuli, Erzulie, Ezili, Ghede, Guabancex, Guabonito, Guamaonocon, Imanje, Karous, Laloue-diji, Legba, Loa, Loco, Maitresse Amelia , Mapiangueh, Marie-aime, Marinette, Mombu, Marassa, Nana Buruku, Oba, Obtala, Ochu, Ochumare, Oddudua, Ogoun, Olokum, Olosa, Oshun, Oya, Philomena, Sir�ne, The Diablesse, Itaba, Tsilah, Ursule, Vierge, Yemaya , Zaka,

Celtic: 166 Gods, Goddesses, Divine Kings and Pagan Saints
Abarta, Abna, Abnoba, Aine, Airetech,Akonadi, Amaethon, Ameathon, An Cailleach, Andraste, Antenociticus, Aranrhod, Arawn, Arianrod, Artio, Badb,Balor, Banbha, Becuma, Belatucadros, Belatu-Cadros, Belenus, Beli,Belimawr, Belinus, Bendigeidfran, Bile, Blathnat, Blodeuwedd, Boann, Bodus,Bormanus, Borvo, Bran, Branwen, Bres, Brigid, Brigit, Caridwen, Carpantus,Cathbadh, Cecht, Cernach, Cernunnos, Cliodna, Cocidius, Conchobar, Condatis, Cormac,Coronus,Cosunea, Coventina, Crarus,Creidhne, Creirwy, Cu Chulainn, Cu roi, Cuda, Cuill,Cyhiraeth,Dagda, Damona, Dana, Danu, D'Aulnoy,Dea Artio, Deirdre , Dewi, Dian, Diancecht, Dis Pater, Donn, Dwyn, Dylan, Dywel,Efnisien, Elatha, Epona, Eriu, Esos, Esus, Eurymedon,Fedelma, Fergus, Finn, Fodla, Goewyn, Gog, Goibhniu, Govannon , Grainne, Greine,Gwydion, Gwynn ap Nudd, Herne, Hu'Gadarn, Keltoi,Keridwen, Kernunnos,Ler, Lir, Lleu Llaw Gyffes, Lludd, Llyr, Llywy, Luchta, Lug, Lugh,Lugus, Mabinogion,Mabon, Mac Da Tho, Macha, Magog, Manannan, Manawydan, Maponos, Math, Math Ap Mathonwy, Medb, Moccos,Modron, Mogons, Morrig, Morrigan, Nabon,Nantosuelta, Naoise, Nechtan, Nedoledius,Nehalennia, Nemhain, Net,Nisien, Nodens, Noisi, Nuada, Nwywre,Oengus, Ogma, Ogmios, Oisin, Pach,Partholon, Penard Dun, Pryderi, Pwyll, Rhiannon, Rosmerta, Samhain, Segidaiacus, Sirona, Sucellus, Sulis, Taliesin, Taranis, Teutates, The Horned One,The Hunt, Treveni,Tyne, Urien, Ursula of the Silver Host, Vellaunus, Vitiris, White Lady,

Egyptian: 85 Gods, Gods Incarnate and Personified Divine Forces:
Amaunet, Amen, Amon, Amun, Anat, Anqet, Antaios, Anubis, Anuket, Apep, Apis, Astarte, Aten, Aton, Atum, Bastet, Bat, Buto, Duamutef, Duamutef, Hapi, Har-pa-khered, Hathor, Hauhet, Heket, Horus, Huh, Imset, Isis, Kauket, Kebechsenef, Khensu, Khepri, Khnemu, Khnum, Khonsu, Kuk, Maahes, Ma'at, Mehen, Meretseger, Min, Mnewer, Mut, Naunet, Nefertem, Neith, Nekhbet, Nephthys, Nun, Nut, Osiris, Ptah, Ra , Re, Renenet, Sakhmet, Satet, Seb, Seker, Sekhmet, Serapis, Serket, Set, Seth, Shai, Shu, Shu, Sia, Sobek, Sokar, Tefnut, Tem, Thoth,

Hellenes (Greek) Tradition (540 Gods, Demigods, Divine Bastards)
Acidalia, Aello, Aesculapius, Agathe, Agdistis, Ageleia, Aglauros, Agne, Agoraia, Agreia, Agreie, Agreiphontes, Agreus, Agrios, Agrotera, Aguieus, Aidoneus, Aigiokhos, Aigletes, Aigobolos, Ainia,Ainippe, Aithuia , Akesios, Akraia, Aktaios, Alalkomene, Alasiotas, Alcibie, Alcinoe, Alcippe, Alcis,Alea, Alexikakos, Aligena, Aliterios, Alkaia, Amaltheia, Ambidexter, Ambologera, Amynomene,Anaduomene, Anaea, Anax, Anaxilea, Androdameia,Andromache, Andromeda, Androphonos, Anosia, Antandre,Antania, Antheus, Anthroporraistes, Antianara, Antianeira, Antibrote, Antimache, Antimachos, Antiope,Antiopeia, Aoide, Apatouria, Aphneius, Aphrodite, Apollo, Apotropaios, Areia, Areia, Areion, Areopagite, Ares, Areto, Areximacha,Argus, Aridnus,Aristaios, Aristomache, Arkhegetes, Arktos, Arretos, Arsenothelys, Artemis, Asclepius, Asklepios, Aspheleios, Asteria, Astraeos , Athene, Auxites, Avaris, Axios, Axios Tauros,Bakcheios, Bakchos, Basileus, Basilis, Bassareus, Bauros, Boophis, Boreas , Botryophoros, Boukeros, Boulaia, Boulaios, Bremusa,Bromios, Byblis,Bythios, Caliope, Cedreatis, Celaneo, centaur, Cerberus, Charidotes, Charybdis, Chimera, Chloe, Chloris , Choreutes, Choroplekes, Chthonios, Clete, Clio, clotho,Clyemne, cockatrice, Crataeis, Custos, Cybebe, Cybele, Cyclops, Daphnaia, Daphnephoros, Deianeira, Deinomache, Delia, Delios, Delphic, Delphinios, Demeter, Dendrites, Derimacheia,Derinoe, Despoina, Dikerotes, Dimeter, Dimorphos, Dindymene, Dioktoros, Dionysos, Discordia, Dissotokos, Dithyrambos, Doris, Dryope,Echephyle,Echidna, Eiraphiotes, Ekstatophoros, Eleemon, Eleuthereus, Eleutherios, Ennosigaios, Enodia, Enodios, Enoplios, Enorches, Enualios, Eos , Epaine, Epidotes, Epikourios, Epipontia, Epitragidia, Epitumbidia, Erato, Ergane, Eribromios, Erigdoupos, Erinus, Eriobea, Eriounios, Eriphos, Eris, Eros,Euanthes, Euaster, Eubouleus, Euboulos, Euios, Eukhaitos, Eukleia, Eukles, Eumache, Eunemos, Euplois, Euros , Eurybe,Euryleia, Euterpe, Fates,Fortuna, Gaia, Gaieokhos, Galea, Gamelia, Gamelios, Gamostolos, Genetor, Genetullis, Geryon, Gethosynos, giants, Gigantophonos, Glaukopis, Gorgons, Gorgopis, Graiae, griffin, Gynaikothoinas, Gynnis, Hagisilaos, Hagnos, Haides, Harmothoe, harpy, Hegemone, Hegemonios, Hekate, Hekatos, Helios, Hellotis, Hephaistia, Hephaistos, Hera, Heraios, Herakles, Herkeios, Hermes, Heros Theos, Hersos, Hestia, Heteira, Hiksios, Hipp, Hippia, Hippios, Hippoi Athanatoi, Hippolyte, Hippolyte II, Hippomache,Hippothoe, Horkos, Hugieia, Hupatos, Hydra, Hypate, Hyperborean, Hypsipyle, Hypsistos, Iakchos, Iatros, Idaia, Invictus, Iphito,Ismenios, Ismenus,Itonia, Kabeiria, Kabeiroi, Kakia, Kallinikos, Kallipugos, Kallisti, Kappotas, Karneios, Karpophoros, Karytis, Kataibates, Katakhthonios, Kathatsios, Keladeine, Keraunos, Kerykes, Khalinitis, Khalkioikos, Kharmon, Khera, Khloe, Khlori,Khloris,Khruse, Khthonia, Khthonios, Kidaria, Kissobryos, Kissokomes, Kissos, Kitharodos, Kleidouchos, Kleoptoleme, Klymenos, Kore, Koruthalia, Korymbophoros, Kourotrophos, Kranaia, Kranaios, Krataiis, Kreousa, Kretogenes, Kriophoros, Kronides, Kronos,Kryphios, Ktesios, Kubebe, Kupris, Kuprogenes, Kurotrophos, Kuthereia, Kybele, Kydoime,Kynthia, Kyrios, Ladon, Lakinia, Lamia, Lampter, Laodoke, Laphria, Lenaios, Leukatas, Leukatas, Leukolenos, Leukophruene, Liknites, Limenia, Limnaios, Limnatis, Logios, Lokhia, Lousia, Loxias, Lukaios, Lukeios, Lyaios, Lygodesma, Lykopis, Lyseus, Lysippe, Maimaktes, Mainomenos, Majestas, Makar, Maleatas, Manikos, Mantis, Marpe, Marpesia, Medusa, Megale, Meilikhios, Melaina, Melainis, Melanaigis, Melanippe,Melete, Melousa, Melpomene, Melqart, Meses, Mimnousa, Minotaur, Mneme, Molpadia,Monogenes, Morpho, Morychos, Musagates, Musagetes, Nebrodes, Nephelegereta, Nereus,Nete, Nike, Nikephoros, Nomios, Nomius, Notos , Nyktelios, Nyktipolos, Nympheuomene, Nysios, Oiketor, Okyale, Okypous, Olumpios, Omadios, Ombrios, Orithia,Orius,Ortheia, Orthos, Ourania, Ourios, Paelemona, Paian, Pais, Palaios, Pallas, Pan Megas, Panakhais, Pandemos, Pandrosos, Pantariste, Parthenos, PAsianax, Pasiphaessa, Pater, Pater, Patroos, Pegasus, Pelagia, Penthesilea, Perikionios, Persephone, Petraios, Phanes, Phanter, Phatria, Philios, Philippis, Philomeides, Phoebe, Phoebus, Phoenix, Phoibos, Phosphoros, Phratrios, Phutalmios, Physis, Pisto, Plouton, Polemusa,Poliakhos, Polias, Polieus, Polumetis, Polydektes, Polygethes, Polymnia, Polymorphos, Polyonomos, Porne, Poseidon, Potnia Khaos, Potnia Pheron, Promakhos, Pronoia, Propulaios, Propylaia, Proserpine, Prothoe, Protogonos, Prytaneia, Psychopompos, Puronia, Puthios, Pyrgomache, Python, Rhea, Sabazios, Salpinx, satyr, Saxanus, Scyleia,Scylla, sirens, Skeptouchos, Smintheus, Sophia, Sosipolis, Soter, Soteria, Sphinx, Staphylos, Sthenias, Sthenios, Strife, Summakhia, Sykites, Syzygia, Tallaios, Taureos, Taurokeros, Taurophagos, Tauropolos, Tauropon, Tecmessa, Teisipyte, Teleios, Telepyleia,Teletarches, Terpsichore, Thalestris, Thalia, The Dioskouroi, Theos, Theritas, Thermodosa, Thraso, Thyonidas, Thyrsophoros, Tmolene, Toxaris, Toxis, Toxophile,Trevia, Tricephalus, Trieterikos, Trigonos, Trismegestos, Tritogeneia, Tropaios, Trophonius,Tumborukhos, Tyche, Typhon, Urania, Valasca, Xanthippe, Xenios, Zagreus, Zathos, Zephryos , Zeus, Zeus Katakhthonios, Zoophoros

DMC
04-01-2015, 08:51 AM
Native American: 711 Gods, Heroes, and Anthropomorphized Facets of Nature
Aakuluujjusi, Ab Kin zoc, Abaangui , Ababinili , Ac Yanto, Acan, Acat, Achiyalatopa , Acna, Acolmiztli, Acolnahuacatl, Acuecucyoticihuati, Adamisil Wedo, Adaox , Adekagagwaa , Adlet , Adlivun, Agloolik , Aguara , Ah Bolom Tzacab, Ah Cancum, Ah Chun Caan, Ah Chuy Kak, Ah Ciliz, Ah Cun Can, Ah Cuxtal, Ah hulneb, Ah Kin, Ah Kumix Uinicob, Ah Mun, Ah Muzencab, Ah Patnar Uinicob, Ah Peku, Ah Puch, Ah Tabai, Ah UincirDz'acab, Ah Uuc Ticab, Ah Wink-ir Masa, Ahau Chamahez, Ahau-Kin, Ahmakiq, Ahnt Alis Pok', Ahnt Kai', Aholi , Ahsonnutli , Ahuic, Ahulane, Aiauh, Aipaloovik , Ajbit, Ajilee , Ajtzak, Akbaalia , Akba-atatdia , Akhlut , Akhushtal, Akna , Akycha, Alaghom Naom Tzentel, Albino Spirit animals , Alektca , Alignak, Allanque , Allowat Sakima , Alom, Alowatsakima , Amaguq , Amala , Amimitl, Amitolane, Amotken , Andaokut , Andiciopec , Anerneq , Anetlacualtiliztli, Angalkuq , Angpetu Wi, Anguta, Angwusnasomtaka , Ani Hyuntikwalaski , Animal spirits , Aningan, Aniwye , Anog Ite , Anpao, Apanuugak , Apicilnic , Apikunni , Apotamkin , Apoyan Tachi , Apozanolotl, Apu Punchau, Aqalax , Arendiwane , Arnakua'gsak , Asdiwal , Asgaya Gigagei, Asiaq , Asin , Asintmah, Atacokai , Atahensic, Aticpac Calqui Cihuatl, Atira, Atisokan , Atius Tirawa , Atl, Atlacamani, Atlacoya, Atlatonin, Atlaua, Atshen , Auilix, Aulanerk , Aumanil , Aunggaak , Aunt Nancy , Awaeh Yegendji , Awakkule , Awitelin Tsta , Awonawilona, Ayauhteotl, Azeban, Baaxpee , Bacabs, Backlum Chaam, Bagucks , Bakbakwalanooksiwae , Balam, Baldhead , Basamacha , Basket Woman , Bead Spitter , Bear , Bear Medicine Woman , Bear Woman , Beaver , Beaver Doctor , Big Heads, Big Man Eater , Big Tail , Big Twisted Flute , Bikeh hozho, Bitol, Black Hactcin , Black Tamanous , Blind Boy , Blind Man , Blood Clot Boy , Bloody Hand , Blue-Jay , Bmola , Bolontiku, Breathmaker, Buffalo , Buluc Chabtan, Burnt Belly , Burnt Face , Butterfly , Cabaguil, Cacoch, Cajolom, Cakulha, Camaxtli, Camozotz, Cannibal Grandmother , Cannibal Woman , Canotila , Capa , Caprakan, Ca-the-a, Cauac, Centeotl, Centzonuitznaua, Cetan , Chac Uayab Xoc, Chac, Chahnameed , Chakwaina Okya, Chalchihuitlicue, Chalchiuhtlatonal, Chalchiutotolin, Chalmecacihuilt, Chalmecatl, Chamer, Changing Bear Woman , Changing Woman , Chantico, Chaob, Charred Body , Chepi , Chibiabos , Chibirias, Chiccan, Chicomecoatl, Chicomexochtli, Chiconahui, Chiconahuiehecatl, Chie, Child-Born-in-Jug , Chirakan, Chulyen , Cihuacoatl, Cin-an-ev , Cinteotl, Cipactli, Cirap� , Cit Chac Coh, Cit-Bolon-Tum, Citlalatonac, Citlalicue, Ciucoatl, Ciuteoteo, Cizin, Cliff ogre , Coatlicue, Cochimetl, Cocijo, Colel Cab, Colop U Uichkin, Copil, Coyolxauhqui, Coyopa, Coyote , Cripple Boy , Crow , Crow Woman , Cum hau, Cunawabi , Dagwanoenyent , Dahdahwat , Daldal , Deohako, Dhol , Diyin dine , Djien , Djigonasee , Dohkwibuhch , Dzalarhons , Dzalarhons, Eagentci , Eagle , Earth Shaman , Eeyeekalduk , Ehecatl, Ehlaumel , Eithinoha , Ekchuah, Enumclaw , Eototo, Esaugetuh Emissee , Esceheman, Eschetewuarha, Estanatlehi , Estasanatlehi , Estsanatlehi, Evaki, Evening Star, Ewah , Ewauna, Face , Faces of the Forests , False Faces , Famine , Fastachee , Fire Dogs , First Creator , First Man and First Woman, First Scolder , Flint Man , Flood , Flower Woman , Foot Stuck Child , Ga'an, Ga-gaah , Gahe, Galokwudzuwis , Gaoh, Gawaunduk, Geezhigo-Quae, Gendenwitha, Genetaska, Ghanan, Gitche Manitou, Glispa, Glooskap , Gluscabi , Gluskab , Gluskap, Godasiyo, Gohone , Great Seahouse, Greenmantle , Gucumatz, Gukumatz, Gunnodoyak, Gyhldeptis, Ha Wen Neyu , Hacauitz , Hacha'kyum, Hagondes , Hahgwehdiyu , Hamatsa , Hamedicu, Hanghepi Wi, Hantceiitehi , Haokah , Hastseoltoi, Hastshehogan , He'mask.as , Hen, Heyoka , Hiawatha , Hino, Hisakitaimisi, Hokhokw , Hotoru, Huehuecoyotl, Huehueteotl, Huitaca , Huitzilopochtli, Huixtocihuatl, Hummingbird, Hun hunahpu, Hun Pic Tok, Hunab Ku, Hunahpu Utiu, Hunahpu, Hunahpu-Gutch, Hunhau, Hurakan, Iatiku And Nautsiti, Ich-kanava , Ictinike , Idliragijenget , Idlirvirisong, Igaluk , Ignirtoq , Ikanam , Iktomi , Ilamatecuhtli, Illapa, Ilyap'a, i'noGo tied , Inti, Inua , Ioskeha , Ipalnemohuani, Isakakate, Ishigaq , Isitoq , Issitoq , Ite , Itzamn, Itzananohk`u, Itzlacoliuhque, Itzli, Itzpapalotl, Ix Chebel Yax, Ixbalanque, Ixchel, Ixchup, Ixmucane, Ixpiyacoc, Ixtab, Ixtlilton, Ixtubtin, Ixzaluoh, Iya , Iyatiku , Iztaccihuatl, Iztacmixcohuatl, Jaguar Night, Jaguar Quitze, Jogah , Kaakwha , Kabun , Kabun , Kachinas, Kadlu , Ka-Ha-Si , Ka-Ha-Si , Kaik , Kaiti , Kan, Kana'ti and Selu , Kanati, Kan-u-Uayeyab, Kan-xib-yui, Kapoonis , Katsinas, Keelut , Ketchimanetowa, Ketq Skwaye, Kianto, Kigatilik , Kilya, K'in, Kinich Ahau, Kinich Kakmo, Kishelemukong , Kisin, Kitcki Manitou, Kmukamch , Kokopelli , Ko'lok , Kukulcan, Kushapatshikan , Kutni , Kutya'I , Kwakwakalanooksiwae , Kwatee , Kwekwaxa'we , Kwikumat , Kyoi , Lagua , Land Otter People , Lawalawa , Logobola , Loha, Lone Man , Long Nose , Loon , Loon Medicine , Loon Woman , Loo-wit, Macaw Woman, Macuilxochitl, Maho Peneta, Mahucutah, Makenaima , Malesk , Malina , Malinalxochi, Malsum, Malsumis , Mam, Mama Cocha, Man in moon , Manabozho , Manetuwak , Mani'to, Manitou , Mannegishi , Manu, Masaya, Masewi , Master of Life , Master Of Winds, Matshishkapeu , Mavutsinim , Mayahuel, Medeoulin , Mekala , Menahka, Meteinuwak , Metztli, Mexitl, Michabo, Mictecacihuatl, Mictlan, Mictlantecuhtli, Mikchich , Mikumwesu , Mitnal, Mixcoatl, Mongwi Kachinum , Morning Star, Motho and Mungo , Mulac, Muut , Muyingwa , Nacon, Nagenatzani, Nagi Tanka , Nagual, Nahual, Nakaw, Nanabojo, Nanabozho , Nanabush, Nanahuatzin, Nanautzin, Nanih Waiya, Nankil'slas , Nanook , Naum, Negafook , Nerrivik , Nesaru, Nianque , Nishanu , Nohochacyum, Nokomis, Nootaikok , North Star, Nujalik , Nukatem , Nunne Chaha , Ocasta, Ockabewis, Odzihozo , Ohtas , Oklatabashih, Old Man , Olelbis, Omacatl, Omecihuatl, Ometecuhtli, Onatha , One Tail of Clear Hair , Oonawieh Unggi , Opochtli, Oshadagea, Owl Woman , Pah , Pah, Paiowa, Pakrokitat , Pana , Patecatl, Pautiwa, Paynal, Pemtemweha , Piasa , Pikvhahirak , Pinga , Pomola , Pot-tilter , Prairie Falcon , Ptehehincalasanwin , Pukkeenegak , Qaholom, Qakma, Qiqirn , Quaoar , Quetzalcoatl, Qumu , Quootis-hooi, Rabbit, Ragno, Raven, Raw Gums , Rukko, Sagamores , Sagapgia , Sanopi , Saynday , Sedna, Selu, Shakuru, Sharkura, Shilup Chito Osh, Shrimp house, Sila , Sint Holo , Sio humis, Sisiutl , Skan , Snallygaster , Sosondowah , South Star, Spider Woman , Sta-au , Stonecoats , Sun, Sungrey , Ta Tanka , Tabaldak , Taime , Taiowa , Talocan, Tans , Taqwus , Tarhuhyiawahku, Tarquiup Inua , Tate , Tawa, Tawiscara, Ta'xet , Tcisaki , Tecciztecatl, Tekkeitserktock, Tekkeitsertok , Telmekic , Teoyaomqui, Tepeu, Tepeyollotl, Teteoinnan, Tezcatlipoca, Thobadestchin, Thoume', Thunder , Thunder Bird , Tieholtsodi, Tihtipihin , Tirawa , Tirawa Atius, Tlacolotl, Tlahuixcalpantecuhtli, Tlaloc, Tlaltecuhtli, Tlauixcalpantecuhtli, Tlazolteotl, Tohil, Tokpela , Tonantzin , Tonatiuh, To'nenile, Tonenili , Tootega , Torngasak, Torngasoak , Trickster/Transformer , True jaguar, Tsentsa, Tsichtinako, Tsohanoai Tsonoqwa , Tsul 'Kalu , Tulugaak , Tumas , Tunkan ingan, Turquoise Boy , Twin Thunder Boys, Txamsem , Tzakol, Tzitzimime, Uazzale , Uchtsiti, Ud , Uentshukumishiteu , Ueuecoyotl, Ugly Way , Ugni , Uhepono , Uitzilopochtli, Ukat , Underwater Panthers , Unhcegila , Unipkaat , Unk, Unktomi , Untunktahe , Urcaguary, Utea , Uwashil , Vassagijik , Voltan, Wabosso , Wabun , Wachabe, Wah-Kah-Nee, Wakan , Wakanda , Wakan-Tanka, Wakinyan , Wan niomi , Wanagi , Wananikwe , Watavinewa , Water babies , Waukheon , We-gyet , Wemicus , Wendigo , Wentshukumishiteu , White Buffalo Woman, Whope , Wi , Wicahmunga , Wihmunga , Windigo, Winonah, Wisagatcak , Wisagatcak, Wishpoosh , Wiyot , Wovoka , Wuya , Xaman Ek, Xelas , Xibalba, Xilonen, Xipe Totec, Xiuhcoatl, Xiuhtecuhtli, Xiuhtecutli, Xmucane, Xochipili , Xochiquetzal, Xocotl, Xolotl, Xpiyacoc, Xpuch And Xtah, Yacatecuhtli, Yaluk, Yanauluha , Ya-o-gah , Yeba Ka, Yebaad, Yehl , Yeitso, Yiacatecuhtli, Yolkai Estsan, Yoskeha , Yum Kaax, Yuwipi , Zaramama, Zipaltonal, Zotz,

Norse, 111 Deities, Giants and Monsters:
Aegir, Aesir, Alfrigg, Audumbla, Aurgelmir, Balder, Berchta, Bergelmir, Bor, Bragi, Brisings, Buri, Etin, Fenris, Forseti, Frey, Freyja, Frigga, Gefion, Gerda, Gode, Gymir, Harke, Heimdall, Hel, Hermod, Hodur, Holda, Holle, Honir, Hymir, Idun, Jormungandr, Ljolsalfs, Loki, Magni, Mimir, Mistarblindi, Muspel, Nanna, Nanni, Nerthus, Njord, Norns, Odin, Perchta, Ran, Rig, Segyn, Sif, Skadi, Skirnir, Skuld, Sleipnir, Surt, Svadilfari, tanngniotr, tanngrisnr, Thiassi, Thor, Thrud, Thrudgelmir, Thrym, Thurs, Tyr, Uller, Urd, Vali, Vali, Valkyries, Vanir, Ve, Verdandi, Vidar, Wode, Ymir

Pacific islands: 99 Deities, Demigods and Immortal Monsters:

Abeguwo, Abere, Adaro, Afekan, Ai Tupua'i, 'Aiaru, Ala Muki, Alalahe, Alii Menehune, Aluluei, Aruaka, Asin, Atanea, Audjal, Aumakua, Babamik, Bakoa, Barong, Batara Kala, Buring Une, Darago, Dayang-Raca, De Ai, Dogai, Enda Semangko, Faumea, Giriputri, Goga, Haumea, Hiiaka', Hina, Hine, Hoa-Tapu, 'Imoa, Io, Kanaloa, Kanaloa, Kane, Kapo, Kava, Konori, Ku, Kuhuluhulumanu, Kuklikimoku, Kukoae, Ku'ula, Laka, Laulaati, Lono, Mahiuki, MakeMake, Marruni, Maru, Maui, Melu, Menehune, Moeuhane, MOO-LAU, Ndauthina, Ne Te-reere, Nevinbimbaau, Ngendei, Nobu, Oro, Ove, Paka'a, Papa, Pele, Quat, Rangi, Rati, Rati-mbati-ndua, Ratu-Mai-Mbula, Rua, Ruahatu, Saning Sri, Ta'aroa, Taaroa, Tamakaia, Tane, Tanemahuta, Tangaroa, Tawhaki, Tiki, Tinirau, Tu, Tuli, Turi-a-faumea, Uira, Ukupanipo, Ulupoka, Umboko Indra, Vanuatu, Wahini-Hal, Walutahanga, Wari-Ma-Te-Takere, Whaitiri, Whatu, Wigan,

South American: 53 Deities, Demigods, Beings of Divine Substance:

Abaangui, Aclla, Akewa, Asima Si, Atoja, Auchimalgen, Axomama, Bachu, Beru, Bochica, Boiuna, Calounger, Catequil, Cavillaca, Ceiuci, Chasca, Chie, Cocomama, Gaumansuri, Huitaca, Iae, Ilyap'a, Ina, Inti, Ituana, Jamaina , Jandira, Jarina, Jubbu-jang-sangne, Ka-ata-killa, Kilya, Kuat, Kun, Luandinha, Lupi, Mama Allpa, Mama Quilla, Mamacocha, Manco Capac, Maret-Jikky, Maretkhmakniam, Mariana, Oshossi, Pachamac, Pachamama, Perimb, Rainha Barba, Si, Supai, Toptine, Viracocha, Yemanja (Imanje), Zume Topana.

Which of these gods is the real one? Are they all real?

:cry:cry religion is good for society :cry:cry - Pilgrims

-Kill all Native Americans

:cry:cry religion is good for society :cry:cry - Christians

- Crusades

:cry:cry religion is good for society :cry:cry -Muslims

- Kill everyone

:cry:cry religion is good for society :cry:cry - Jews

- Kill Jesus

it's me
04-01-2015, 09:08 AM
^ hey... but they are "happier" than non believers, so none issue right? :lmao

RD2191
04-01-2015, 10:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/iSg4VmF.png

RD2191
http://i.imgur.com/nRvjFHI.jpg

RD2191
http://i.imgur.com/XZJDBUO.jpg

RD2191
04-01-2015, 10:25 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/3c4ff114a93f1033f83d1b33281e83fa/tumblr_mkyeztVcWD1rhkwkto1_500.jpg

RD2191
04-01-2015, 10:25 AM
:lmao

Blake
04-01-2015, 10:38 AM
".. Reuters) - Arkansas lawmakers passed a Religious Freedom Restoration Act on Tuesday that critics said would allow businesses to deny service to gays and lesbians, drawing a swift demand from Wal-Mart Stores Inc for the governor to veto the bill.

Arkansas followed Indiana, which passed a similar act last week. They are the first to do so since same-sex marriage became legal in many states last year. Corporations have criticized the measures.

At present 37 of the 50 states and the District of Columbia permit gay marriage.The world's biggest retailer, Wal-Mart , based in Bentonville, Ark., issued a statement saying the Arkansas bill threatened to undermine "the spirit of inclusion" in the state and "does not reflect the values we proudly uphold.".....

http://news.yahoo.com/u-corporations-pressure-two-states-accused-curbing-gay-020336866--finance.html

Blake
04-01-2015, 10:41 AM
Religion just doing what it do, suppressing progress and happiness.

Blake
04-01-2015, 10:43 AM
Rob doing what he do when he's out of his intellectual depth, posting funny memes and running away

DMX7
04-01-2015, 10:52 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/5f/5f75d1aac34b4270bf92d5d09f4ba856414c7f231bcb8d89e7 982f1281e02327.jpg

Not really. Weak.

RD2191
04-01-2015, 11:19 AM
Not really. Weak.
shut up faggot. you know it's true.

RD2191
04-01-2015, 11:19 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/3c4ff114a93f1033f83d1b33281e83fa/tumblr_mkyeztVcWD1rhkwkto1_500.jpg

Avante
04-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Lol it's well documented you are two of the dumbest people on the board

That coming from a guy who thinks 5-5 femaleS will be out running 6-2 males, hahaha!!!!!!!! The hell with....STRIDE LENGTH!!!!!! Fuck...SPEED ENDURANCE!

Blake, there is nothing intelligent about you at all.

Avante
04-01-2015, 12:03 PM
lol where the pedo on ur list kent?

You shoot sick ass pedos.

DMX7
04-01-2015, 12:09 PM

Laughing at your own quoted posts? LOL, pathetic.

Blake
04-01-2015, 02:20 PM
That coming from a guy who thinks 5-5 femaleS will be out running 6-2 males, hahaha!!!!!!!! The hell with....STRIDE LENGTH!!!!!! Fuck...SPEED ENDURANCE!

Blake, there is nothing intelligent about you at all.

I don't think any of that at all.

on top of being dumb, you're a blatant liar.

Avante
04-01-2015, 02:27 PM
I don't think any of that at all.

on top of being dumb, you're a blatant liar.

So why run all that stupid....well Oxford said......by me?

What happened ya fucking liar is you saw just how stupid it was after talking to a guy who knows far more about sprinting than Oxford, yep...me!

Dummy, women don't possess the same level of.........SPEED ENDURANCE......ok? That is what a 100m is all about....ok?

We humans can only run 70ish (men) all out, then it becomes all about maintaining a % of max velocity. Since women max out around 60ish, guess what?

Slowing down the decelleration phase, is paramount in 100m sprinting, the huge difference between men and women, ok little guy?

Blake
04-01-2015, 02:38 PM
You have a horrible problem with "can" vs "will"

you also haven't answered which God you bow down to

DMC
04-01-2015, 02:47 PM
Roberto in full meltdown posting memes with paragraphs of lettering no one is going to read. Took him 24 hours to respond to cold hard facts.

lol immaculate conception.

Avante
04-01-2015, 02:50 PM
You have a horrible problem with "can" vs "will"

you also haven't answered which God you bow down to

Dummy, there is no situation possible where female sprinters will ever out run male sprinters, ok? There is no ...maybe...can...will...might...of any kind, ok? Yep...IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And only a total idiot wouldn't know that.

Stupid, just picture a female running back a kickoff in the NFL, ok? It is the exact same thing, it cannot happen.

Damn you're dumb, wow~~~~~~~~~~

I'll go slow...

We humans created the Christian God just like Mohammad created Allah. Just like we created Oisis, Zeus, Jupiter, Odin. Ok, ya with me?

I like you and everyone else has no clue at all about how it all really went down, but only idiots could possiblity think it happened by chance. So something is behind the design, what/who that was we don't know. Yep, just like a kid who never met his father.

I believe in that MasterDesigner or Designers. Just like I'd believe in a father I'd never met, ok?

DMC
04-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Designer or designers? How can you believe in something when you have no idea what it is you're believing in?

Your entire argument is build on logical fallacies. You're a walking compendium of logical fallacies. In fact, you're so stupid that no one will take the time to explain reality to you. They don't see the point.

Blake
04-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Dummy, there is no situation possible where female sprinters will ever out run male sprinters, ok? There is no ...maybe...can...will...might...of any kind, ok? Yep...IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And only a total idiot wouldn't know that.

you repeatedly call researchers from Oxford University dumb....

Just no words...

Avante
04-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Designer or designers? How can you believe in something when you have no idea what it is you're believing in?

Your entire argument is build on logical fallacies. You're a walking compendium of logical fallacies. In fact, you're so stupid that no one will take the time to explain reality to you. They don't see the point.

Stupid is actually thinking anyone knows the realities involved in this situation. You don't have a clue anymore than anyone else does. Just an asshole running your fucking mouth.

You don't know shit about any of this, and it's real obvious.

Blake
04-01-2015, 03:01 PM
Stupid is actually thinking anyone knows the realities involved in this situation. You don't have a clue anymore than anyone else does. Just an asshole running your fucking mouth.

you're so miserable.

If religious people seem so happy to you, why aren't you joining them?

Avante
04-01-2015, 03:01 PM
you repeatedly call researchers from Oxford University dumb....

Just no words...

Dude, do you honestly think anyone at Oxford can talk sprinting with a guy who has been into as long as I have?

I doubt anyone there has ever heard of Betty Robinson. Who won the Olympic gold at 16 in only her 4th race ever.

Trust me amigo, I'd take Oxford totally to school.

Avante
04-01-2015, 03:03 PM
you're so miserable.

If religious people seem so happy to you, why aren't you joining them?

So you totally ignored what I was responding to, why?

Blake
04-01-2015, 03:05 PM
So you totally ignored what I was responding to, why?

I'm asking you a question based on other crap you're spewing.

If religious people are so admirably happy, why aren't you religious with them?

Avante
04-01-2015, 03:07 PM
I'm asking you a question based on other crap you're spewing.

If religious people are so admirably happy, why aren't you religious with them?

You mean treating smart asses like they treat everyone else? Look at you.

I'm not religious, you just now figuring that out?

Blake
04-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Dude, do you honestly think anyone at Oxford can talk sprinting with a guy who has been into as long as I have?

I doubt anyone there has ever heard of Betty Robinson. Waho won the Olympic gold at 16 in only he4r 4th race ever.

Trust me amigo, I'd take Oxford totally to school.

no words

Blake
04-01-2015, 03:08 PM
You mean treating smart asses like they treat everyone else? Look at you.

I'm not religious, you just now figuring that out?

you're barely literate.

Avante
04-01-2015, 03:11 PM
no words

Think about it, I was a sprinter. I could coach the sport. Now add the fact there is nobody on this planet more into the who, what, where, when and how than myself. I have it 100% covered. I can talk about sprinters Oxford has never heard of. I can also break down the nuts and bolts on how to sprint.

Oxford...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
04-01-2015, 03:12 PM
you're barely literate.

What? Dude, where do you get shit like that at?

You don't get an...A...in creative writing being barely literate, hahahaha!!!

Blake, trust me little guy, this...I smart and you not....you try to play is ridiculous. You come off as a fucking moron and I'm dead serious, ok?

RD2191
04-01-2015, 03:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XZJDBUO.jpg

Avante
04-01-2015, 03:49 PM
Obviously I'm like all the others weirdos here. I get a kick out of all this silly shit.

But....

The grown up/mature believers would....

atheist....oh yeah well there is no God, no Superior Being, it's all bullshit for dummies like you.
believer....ok, cool.

six months later.....

atheist....my daughter is pretty sick, it's not looking good.
believer....I'll have the congregation pray for her.
atheist...whatever.

a month later

believer...so how is your daughter doing?
atheist...ya know, right after I talked to you last she made a quick recovery. The doctors were shocked.
believer...glad to hear that my friend.
atheist....ah...hmmmm?....hey, thanks, ok?
believer...:toast

Blake
04-01-2015, 03:59 PM
You don't get an...A...in creative writing being barely literate, hahahaha!!!

Did mommavante stick your paper on the fridge?

Blake
04-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Obviously I'm like all the others weirdos here. I get a kick out of all this silly shit.

But....

atheist....oh yeah well there is no God, no Superior Being, it's all bullshit for dummies like you.
believer....ok, cool.

six months later.....

atheist....my daughter is pretty sick, it's not looking good.
believer....I'll have the congregation pray for her.
atheist...whatever.

a month later

believer...so how is your daughter doing?
atheist...ya know, right after I talked to you last she made a quick recovery. The doctors were shocked.
believer...glad to hear that my friend.
atheist....ah...hmmmm?....hey, thanks, ok?
believer...:toast

Since you don't pray to anyone, you get an F on this non creative story.

Avante
04-01-2015, 04:24 PM
Did mommavante stick your paper on the fridge?

This was at COS, little guy.

Blake
04-01-2015, 04:26 PM
This was at COS, little guy.

Question still stands

Avante
04-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Since you don't pray to anyone, you get an F on this non creative story.

I could write the story about the Amonians from the planet Amon, and how they are the ones responsible for all this. How they were setting things up to move here but before they did....BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Amon explodes. Something they thought they could beat, yep, wrong!

Avante
04-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Question still stands

You might have still been living at home little guy while in college, I wasn't.

Blake
04-01-2015, 04:31 PM
I could write the story about the Amonians from the planet Amon, and how they are the ones responsible for all this. How they were setting things up to move here but before they did....BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Amon explodes. Something they thought they could beat, yep, wrong!

so what was that story then about praying to God to heal the kid

Avante
04-01-2015, 04:40 PM
so what was that story then about praying to God to heal the kid

You don't seem to be getting this at all.

I was raised in a family that did believe, Judy believes. A lot of people I know believe. I like what that belief has done for all of them. Sure beats the hell out of what I see from little shits like you.

I would never ever argue/debate their beliefs, it is a good thing and I see it. I just believe things didn;t work that way, no big deal, I just see it a little differently.

Ok guy?

That little story was a believer not me. Which I made very clear.

Blake
04-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Smh stupid.

Avante
04-01-2015, 05:35 PM
Smh stupid.

translation

Since I really didn't read it I missed....

But....

Now I'm trying to not look anymore stupid than I already have.

Avante
04-01-2015, 05:49 PM
Couple old folks who share their belief in God....

The old man is dying, but he's ready to go to that better place, while his wife of 54 years will miss him she knows he will be just fine in that better place. So both are content knowing Heaven awaits.

I could go on and on as to why having some God beats the hell out...

"oh yeah, well can ya prove it, huh huh can ya, can ya"......that's for stupid ass idiots who simply don't get it.

DMC
04-01-2015, 06:17 PM
Stupid is actually thinking anyone knows the realities involved in this situation. No. That's not stupid, that's ignorant. Stupid is knowing that no one knows the realities of this situation yet forming a belief anyhow... and worshiping it..

You don't have a clue anymore than anyone else does. Just an asshole running your fucking mouth.

Who has admitted to himself and others that he's seen no evidence that a god exists so he doesn't believe one does... unlike you... coward fence straddler.

But you do. You can make me a list of all the black gods who created the universe in under 1 minute.

DMC
04-01-2015, 06:22 PM
Couple old folks who share their belief in God....

The old man is dying, but he's ready to go to that better place, while his wife of 54 years will miss him she knows he will be just fine in that better place. So both are content knowing Heaven awaits.

"oh yeah, well can ya prove it, huh huh can ya, can ya"......that's for stupid ass idiots who simply don't get it.

Mother has a knife in her hand, has a baby in a crib. Knows that the baby might grow up and sin and go to hell. Kills the baby to ensure eternal salvation for the child. She follows suit with the other 4 children. She knows she'll be damned to hell, but she's sacrificed her eternal soul for the souls of those children. Jesus smiles and welcomes her home as well. After all, twas God that whispered in her ear.

Couple of old folks who share their belief in Allah. The old man is dying but he's ready to go to meet his 70 virgins. His wife of 54 years (one of 6 wives) will miss him but she knows he's going to be with better looking women than her or her concubine sisters, one of whom has half her face missing because she was burned with acid for reading the Quran.

Blake
04-01-2015, 07:35 PM

If having some God beats the hell out, then why don't you have a God?

Avante
04-01-2015, 08:39 PM
No. That's not stupid, that's ignorant. Stupid is knowing that no one knows the realities of this situation yet forming a belief anyhow... and worshiping it..

Who has admitted to himself and others that he's seen no evidence that a god exists so he doesn't believe one does... unlike you... coward fence straddler.

But you do. You can make me a list of all the black gods who created the universe in under 1 minute.

How in the hell could you not have seen the evidence that something all powerful exists? You really are retarded aren't you?

Avante
04-01-2015, 08:42 PM
If having some God beats the hell out, then why don't you have a God?

Damn guy have you read anything I've said at all? I said I didn't buy the CHRISTIAN GOD, ok? I said I did believe in some SUPREME BEING.

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake
04-01-2015, 08:45 PM
Damn guy have you read anything I've said at all? I said I didn't buy the CHRISTIAN GOD, ok? I said I did believe in some SUPREME BEING.

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~

So how has your supreme being made your life happy and fulfilled?

I fully expect you to dodge this question.

DMC
04-01-2015, 08:52 PM
How in the hell could you not have seen the evidence that something all powerful exists? You really are retarded aren't you?

What would something "all powerful" look like? In order to have evidence of "something all powerful", you'd have to know the standard. I'm betting that goes right over your fat head.

Avante
04-01-2015, 09:08 PM
What would something "all powerful" look like? In order to have evidence of "something all powerful", you'd have to know the standard. I'm betting that goes right over your fat head.

That's where guys like you (dummies) really show your ignorance. You keep trying to use human limitations and logic to something OBVIOUSLY supernatural. We are talking about something totally out of our relm of comprehension here, and you are too stupid to see that.

Avante
04-01-2015, 09:13 PM
We are talking....BIG BANGS..and fish becoming elephants and bats and humans. And we are also talking about a woman coming from a rib and seas opening up and guys so strong they kick ass on a 1000 of the dumbest soldiers ever.

And then people try and get logical over all that, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we are just hanging out in space, does the water fall off, nope? Oh yeah, gravity. But noway in hell we could have had a MasterDesigner that's just too far fetched.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A huge ball of fire shining down on us but a MasterPlanner.....now that's out there, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sperm and the egg, and then nine months later....a human. But a MasterBlaster, nay!!!!!!

phyzik
04-02-2015, 02:09 AM
certain people on this site get pissed because I troll them from time to time on this portion of Spurstalk.... They just don't understand that I am just trying to get them to just look at the fucking evidence! It is SO INFURIATING when it is RIGHT THERE in front of their faces and they still REFUSE to acknowledge it! That is why I hardly ever post in the Club anymore except to get a "troll high" from these sadly unintellectual sky daddy believers once in a while for entertainment when there is nothing on TV.

I get enjoyment out of their complete ignorance and belief in their sky daddy. I feel sad that it will probably be long after my lifetime that Humans finally let go of their security blanket and sky daddy and realize humanities true potential and stop relying on a fictional character equivalent to Robin Williams portrayal of The Genie in Aladdin.

The funny thing is, the people that are going to get pissed and try to argue with me have probably never even read the bible... new or old testament.... If they did, they are, at best apologist for knowing what the old testament or even the new testament preaches. Oh, and don't forget that "God's" word is infallible but yet a "new Testament" had to be created because he fucked up the first time..... Infallible as my ass shitting crap.

what a fucking non-existent fraud.....

Wait, How does a fake person be a fraud?

Ohh, I know, They are not the fraud, the belief in them is.

Jesus may have existed, but at the BEST of times, I would label him as a huckster, a crazy bum on the street you see every day today, a modern day TV evangelist who profits off of peoples money and problems for their own gain.

Avante
04-02-2015, 02:15 AM
When someone has nothing we see what we see right above me. He will...shitting crap out of my ass......that right there says it all. A gross little fuck hiding behind a computer screen acting stupid.

Who gives a fuck what an obvious retard like that thinks?

The power....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42cNeQFFAdY

What chance would some little shit like that one above stand vs this gang?

Look at all those who totally disagree with our....shitting crap out of my ass....freak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqrqPGt11bA

How could you little weirdos out there not see what is going on there. Don't you get it at all? I do pity you people, it is sad to watch. Having no soul must suck.

Just save that same old stupidity you show over and over, it doesn;t work. We all see the real world and how you freaks make no dent at all. So why not just get out of everyones way, ok?

Freaks...but but you can't see Him.

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

DMC
04-02-2015, 07:40 AM
That's where guys like you (dummies) really show your ignorance. You keep trying to use human limitations and logic to something OBVIOUSLY supernatural. We are talking about something totally out of our relm of comprehension here, and you are too stupid to see that.

So you know the unknowable.

DMC
04-02-2015, 07:43 AM
We are talking....BIG BANGS..and fish becoming elephants and bats and humans. And we are also talking about a woman coming from a rib and seas opening up and guys so strong they kick ass on a 1000 of the dumbest soldiers ever.

And then people try and get logical over all that, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we are just hanging out in space, does the water fall off, nope? Oh yeah, gravity. But noway in hell we could have had a MasterDesigner that's just too far fetched.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A huge ball of fire shining down on us but a MasterPlanner.....now that's out there, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sperm and the egg, and then nine months later....a human. But a MasterBlaster, nay!!!!!!

You try to hard with this schtick.

Blake
04-02-2015, 08:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqrqPGt11bA

Why are you posting a video of Christian music if you don't believe in it.

Either you're in with religion or you're out. Pick a lane, fatty.

Avante
04-02-2015, 10:37 AM
Why are you posting a video of Christian music if you don't believe in it.

Either you're in with religion or you're out. Pick a lane, fatty.

Blake, I've noticed you need someone to slap the shit out of you for you to ever pick up on anything. The obvious never works with you.

It's not about the music little man, it's about what having a God/Superior Being does to people. Look at all those in that audience, try running your stupidity by any of them. You'd be laughed at just like you are here. Nobody plays.."but ya can't see Him"....but dumb fucks like you.

Damn you're dumb, wow~~~~~~~

Blake
04-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Blake, I've noticed you need someone to slap the shit out of you for you to ever pick up on anything. The obvious never works with you.

It's not about the music little man, it's about what having a God/Superior Being does to people. Look at all those in that audience, try running your stupidity by any of them. You'd be laughed at just like you are here. Nobody plays.."but ya can't see Him"....but dumb fucks like you.

But you make fun of their God just like I do.

You can't have it both ways, fatty.

Pick a lane.

Avante
04-02-2015, 11:41 AM
But you make fun of their God just like I do.

You can't have it both ways, fatty.

Pick a lane.

Where do I make fun of their God? Now think, why would I do that when I believe in something just as out there? I don't believe in the Bible stories, I don't think it went down like that. But the bottom line is believing in that Superior Being.

We don't have to agree on the flavor if we both love ice cream, I know...huh?

Blake
04-02-2015, 11:46 AM
Where do I make fun of their God? Now think, why would I do that when I believe in something just as out there? I don't believe in the Bible stories, I don't think it went down like that. But the bottom line is believing in that Superior Being.

We don't have to agree on the flavor if we both love ice cream, I know...huh?

No, that's not the bottom line. Christians believe in the Bible, front to back. They worship a very specific God.

And you've made fun of their book, thus making fun of their religion, thus making fun of them.

Avante
04-02-2015, 11:51 AM
No, that's not the bottom line. Christians believe in the Bible, front to back. They worship a very specific God.

And you've made fun of their book, thus making fun of their religion, thus making fun of them.

Wrong as you always are.

It's not about what God anyone believes in, its all about them knowing all this had a creator. Which seperates us from you.

We could be in a room with a thousand beleivers and you. When told....raise your hand if you believe a God/Superior Being created all this......999 would raise their hand. It doesn't matter about Budda, Hindu, Islam, Catholic, Christian, Jehovah Witness, Mormon etc etc, that mean nothing.

You want a nice car, right? Fuck if it's a Ford, Chevy, MGB, Pontiac, Buick..............

Blake
04-02-2015, 11:58 AM
Wrong as you always are.

It's not about what God anyone believes in, its all about them knowing all this had a creator. Which seperates us from you.

We could be in a room with a thousand beleivers and you. When told....raise your hand if you believe a God/Superior Being created all this......999 would raise their hand. It doesn't matter about Budda, Hindu, Islam, Catholic, Christian, Jehovah Witness, Mormon etc etc, that mean nothing.

You want a nice car, right? Fuck if it's a Ford, Chevy, MGB, Pontiac, Buick..............

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

Christians believe Jews aren't going to heaven. Same God.

It's about what believing in that specific God means.

cantthinkofanything
04-02-2015, 12:05 PM
A 45 year old man with a beard believes he's a woman and wants to change in front of little girls.
Another 45 year old man believes that Jesus dies for his sins so he is kind to others.

And society wants to go after the latter? SMH.

bigzak25
04-02-2015, 12:44 PM
What about messianic jews...we got our cake and eat it too.

Avante
04-02-2015, 12:51 PM
You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

Christians believe Jews aren't going to heaven. Same God.

It's about what believing in that specific God means.

Do you work at being stupid?

Fuck all that silly shit, ok? That shit means nothing........O-K?

It's all about believing we had some creator.......ya got that?

Blake, you gotta be the dumbest fuck I 've seen.

Tonight Judy will be at her church doing something for Easter, she enjoys it as does the others there. What do atheists do, yep, not a fucking thing.

DMC
04-02-2015, 12:53 PM

So because people can be whipped into a frenzy by charismatic performances, god must be real. The Beatles made women scream and faint. I guess the Beatles were gods.

I realize you're a shitty troll from day one even when you had your other shitty user name, but even a troll shows his hand at times. You've shown yours. You're too fucking stupid to understand the logical fallacies that you employ around here, but you somehow find it funny that people call you out on them. '

For your reading pleasure, since you like lists, little man.... OK???? HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ad Hominem Argument: Also, "personal attack," "poisoning the well." The fallacy of attempting to refute an argument by attacking the opposition’s personal character or reputation, using a corrupted negative argument from ethos. E.g., "He's so evil that you can't believe anything he says." See also Guilt by Association. Also applies to cases where valid opposing evidence and arguments are brushed aside without comment or consideration, as simply not worth arguing about.

Appeal to Closure. The contemporary fallacy that an argument, standpoint, action or conclusion must be accepted, no matter how questionable, or else the point will remain unsettled and those affected will be denied "closure." This refuses to recognize the truth that some points will indeed remain unsettled, perhaps forever. (E.g., "Society would be protected, crime would be deterred and justice served if we sentence you to life without parole, but we need to execute you in order to provide some sense of closure.") (See also "Argument from Ignorance," "Argument from Consequences.")

Appeal to Heaven: (also Deus Vult, Gott mit Uns, Manifest Destiny, the Special Covenant). An extremely dangerous fallacy (a deluded argument from ethos) of asserting that God (or a higher power) has ordered, supports or approves one's own standpoint or actions so no further justification is required and no serious challenge is possible. (E.g., "God ordered me to kill my children," or "We need to take away your land, since God [or Destiny, or Fate, or Heaven] has given it to us.") A private individual who seriously asserts this fallacy risks ending up in a psychiatric ward, but groups or nations who do it are far too often taken seriously. This vicious fallacy has been the cause of endless bloodshed over history.

Appeal to Pity: (also "Argumentum ad Miserecordiam"). The fallacy of urging an audience to “root for the underdog” regardless of the issues at hand (e.g., “Those poor, cute little squeaky mice are being gobbled up by mean, nasty cats that are ten times their size!”) A corrupt argument from pathos. See also Playing to Emotions.

Appeal to Tradition: (also "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"). The fallacy that a standpoint, situation or action is right, proper and correct simply because it has "always" been that way, because people have "always" thought that way, or because it continues to serve one particular group very well. A corrupted argument from ethos (that of past generations). (E.g., "In America, women have always been paid less, so let's not mess with long-standing tradition."). The reverse of this is yet another fallacy, the "Appeal to Novelty," e.g., "It's NEW, and [therefore it must be] good, or improved!"

Argument from Consequences: The major fallacy of arguing that something cannot be true because if it were the consequences would be unacceptable. (E.g., "Global climate change cannot be caused by human burning of fossil fuels, because if it were, switching to non-polluting energy sources would bankrupt American industry," or "Doctor, that's wrong! I can't have cancer, because if I did that'd mean that I won't live to see my kids get married!")

Argument from Ignorance: The fallacy that since we don’t know (or can never know, or cannot prove) whether a claim is true or false, it must be false (or that it must be true). E.g., “Scientists are never going to be able to positively prove their theory that humans evolved from other creatures, because we weren't there to see it! So, that proves the Genesis six-day creation account is literally true as written!” This fallacy includes Attacking the Evidence, e.g. "Your arguments are false! That proves I'm right!" This usually includes “Either-Or Reasoning:” E.g., “The vet can't find any reasonable explanation for why my dog died. See! See! That proves that you poisoned him! There’s no other logical explanation!” A corrupted argument from logos. A fallacy commonly found in American political, judicial and forensic reasoning.

See also "Argumentum ex Silentio."

Argument from Inertia (also “Stay the Course”). The fallacy that it is necessary to continue on a mistaken course of action even after discovering it is mistaken, because changing course would mean admitting one's decision (or one's leader, or one's faith) was wrong, and all one's effort, expense and sacrifice was for nothing, and that's unthinkable. A variety of the Argument from Consequences or the Appeal to Tradition.

Argument from Motives (also Questioning Motives). The fallacy of declaring a standpoint or argument invalid solely because of the evil, corrupt or questionable motives of the one making the claim. E.g., "Bin Laden wanted us out of Afghanistan, so we have to keep up the fight!" Even evil people with corrupt motives sometimes say the truth (and even those who have the highest motives are often wrong or mistaken). A variety of the Ad Hominem argument.

The counterpart of this is the fallacy of falsely justifying or excusing evil or vicious actions because of the perpetrator's purity of motives or lack of malice. (E.g., "He's a good Christian man; how could you accuse him of doing something like that?")

Argumentum ad Baculam (also "Argument from the Club"). The fallacy of "persuasion" by force, violence, or threats. E.g., "Gimmee your money, or I'll knock your head off!" or "We have the perfect right to take your land, since we have the guns and you don't." Also applies to indirect forms of threat. E.g., "Believe in our religion if you don't want to burn in hell forever and ever!"

Argumentum ex Silentio (Argument from Silence. See also, Argument from Ignorance). The fallacy that if sources remain silent or say nothing about a given subject or question this in itself proves something about the truth of the matter. E.g., "Science can tell us nothing about God. That proves God doesn't exist." Or "Science admits it can tell us nothing about God, so you can't deny that God exists!" Often misused in the American justice system, where, contrary to the 5th Amendment, remaining silent or "taking the Fifth" is often falsely portrayed as proof of guilt. E.g., "Mr. Hixel has no alibi for the evening of January 15th. This proves that he was in fact in room 331 at the Smuggler's Inn, murdering his wife with a hatchet!" In today's America, choosing to remain silent in the face of police officer's questions makes one guilty enough to be arrested or even shot.

Bandwagon (also, Argument from Common Sense, Argumentum ad Populum): The fallacy of arguing that because "everyone" supposedly thinks or does something, it must be right. E.g., "Everyone knows that undocumented aliens ought to be kicked out!" Sometimes also includes Lying with Statistics, e.g. “Surveys show that over 75% of Americans believe Senator Snith is not telling the truth. For anyone with half a brain, that conclusively proves he’s a dirty liar!”

Begging the Question (also Circular Reasoning): Falsely arguing that something is true by repeating the same statement in different words. E.g., “The witchcraft problem is the most urgent spiritual crisis in the world today. Why? Because witches threaten our very souls.” A corrupt argument from logos. See also "Big Lie technique."

Big Lie Technique (also "Staying on Message"): The contemporary fallacy of repeating a lie, slogan or deceptive half-truth over and over (particularly in the media) until people believe it without further proof or evidence.. E.g., "What about the Jewish Question?" Note that when this particular phony debate was going on there was no "Jewish Question," only a "Nazi Question," but hardly anybody in power recognized or wanted to talk about that.

Blind Loyalty (also Blind Obedience, the "Team Player" appeal, or the Nuremberg Defense). The dangerous fallacy that an argument or action is right simply and solely because a respected leader or source (a President, expert, one’s parents, one's own "side," team or country, one’s boss or commanding officers) say it is right. This is over-reliance on authority, a corrupted argument from ethos that puts loyalty above truth, above one's own reason and above conscience. In this case a person attempts to justify incorrect, stupid or criminal behavior by whining "That's what I was told to do," or “I was just following orders."

Blood is Thicker than Water (also Favoritism, Compadrismo, "For my friends, anything."). The reverse of the "Ad Hominem" fallacy, a corrupt argument from ethos where a statement, argument or action is automatically regarded as true, correct and above challenge because one is related to, or knows and likes, or is on the same team as the individual involved. (E.g., "My brother-in-law says he saw you goofing off on the job. You're a hard worker, but who am I going to believe, you or him? You're fired!")

Bribery (also Material Persuasion, Material Incentive, Financial Incentive). The fallacy of "persuasion" by bribery, gifts or favors, the reverse of the Argumentum ad Baculam. As is well known, someone who is persuaded by bribery rarely "stays persuaded" unless the bribes keep on coming in and increasing with time.

The Complex Question: The fallacy of demanding a direct answer to a question that cannot be answered without first analyzing or challenging the basis of the question itself. E.g., "Just answer me "yes" or "no": Did you think you could get away with plagiarism and not suffer the consequences?" Or, "Why did you rob that bank?" Also applies to situations where one is forced to either accept or reject complex standpoints or propositions containing both acceptable and unacceptable parts. A corruption of the argument from logos.

Diminished Responsibility: The common contemporary fallacy of applying a specialized judicial concept (that criminal punishment should be less if one's judgment was impaired) to reality in general. E.g., "You can't count me absent on Monday--I was hung over and couldn't come to class, so it's not my fault." Or, "Yeah, I was speeding on the freeway and killed a guy, but I was buzzed out of my mind and didn't know what I was doing, so it didn't matter that much." In reality the death does matter very much to the victim, to his family and friends and to society in general. Whether the perpetrator was high or not does not matter at all since the material results are the same.

Either-Or Reasoning: (also False Dilemma, Black / White Fallacy). A fallacy that falsely offers only two possible alternatives even though a broad range of possible alternatives are always really available. E.g., "Either you are 100% straight or you are queer as a $3 bill--it's as simple as that, and there's no middle ground!" Or, “Either you’re in with us all the way or you’re a hostile and must be destroyed! What's it gonna be?"

”E" for Effort. (Also Noble Effort) The contemporary fallacy that something must be right, true, valuable, or worthy of credit simply because someone has put so much sincere good-faith effort or even sacrifice and bloodshed into it. (See also Appeal to Pity, Argument from Inertia, or Sob Story.).

Equivocation: The fallacy of deliberately failing to define one's terms, or deliberately using words in a different sense than the one the audience will understand. (E.g., Bill Clinton stating that he did not have sexual relations with "that woman," meaning no sexual penetration, knowing full well that the audience will understand his statement as "I had no sexual contact of any sort with that woman.") This is a corruption of the argument from logos, and a tactic often used in American jurisprudence.

Essentializing: A fallacy that proposes a person or thing “is what it is and that’s all that it is,” and at its core will always be the way it is right now (E.g., "All terrorists are monsters, and will still be terrorist monsters even if they live to be 100."). Also refers to the fallacy of arguing that something is a certain way "by nature," an empty claim that no amount of proof can refute. (E.g., "Americans are cold and greedy by nature," or "Women are better cooks than men.")

Excluded Middle: A corrupted argument from logos that proposes that since a little of something is good, more must be better (or that if cutting down on something is good, none at all is even better). E.g., "If eating an apple a day is good for you, eating an all-apple diet is even better!" or "If a low salt diet prolongs your life, a zero-salt diet should make you live forever!"

False Analogy: The fallacy of incorrectly comparing one thing to another in order to draw a false conclusion. E.g., "Just like an alley cat needs to prowl, a normal person can’t be tied down to one single lover."

Finish the Job: The dangerous contemporary fallacy that an action or standpoint (or the continuation of the action or standpoint) may not be questioned or discussed because there is "a job to be done," falsely assuming all "jobs" are meaningless but never to be questioned. Sometimes those involved internalize ("buy into") the "job" and make the task a part of their own ethos. (E.g., "Ours is not to reason why / Ours is but to do or die.") Related to this is the "Just a Job" fallacy. (E.g., "How can torturers stand to look at themselves in the mirror? But, I guess it's OK because for them it's just a job.") (See also "Blind Loyalty," "Argument from Inertia.")

Guilt by Association: The fallacy of trying to refute or condemn someone's standpoint, arguments or actions by evoking the negative ethos of those with whom one associates or of a group, religion or race to which he or she belongs. A form of Ad Hominem Argument. (E.g., "Don't listen to her. She's a Republican so you can't trust anything she says.")

See also "They're Not Like Us."

The Half Truth (also Card Stacking, Incomplete Information). A corrupt argument from logos, the fallacy of telling the truth but deliberately omitting important key details in order to falsify the larger picture and support a false conclusion (e.g. “The truth is that Ciudad Juárez, Mexico is one of the world's fastest growing cities and can boast of a young, ambitious and hard-working population, mild winters, a dry and sunny climate, low cost medical and dental care, a multitude of churches and places of worship, delicious local cuisine and a swinging nightclub scene. Taken together, all these facts clearly prove that Juarez is one of the world’s most desirable places for young families to live, work and raise a family.”)

I Wish I Had a Magic Wand: The fallacy of regretfully (and falsely) proclaiming oneself powerless to change a bad or objectionable situation.. E.g., "What can we do about high gas prices? As Secretary of Energy I wish I had a magic wand, but I don't." [shrug]

Or, "No, you can't quit piano lessons. I wish I had a magic wand and could teach you piano overnight, but I don't, so like it or not, you have to keep on practicing." The parent, of course, ignores the possibility that the child may not want or need to learn piano. See also, TINA.

Just in Case: A fallacy by which one’s argument is based on a far-fetched or completely imaginary worst-case scenario rather than on reality. This plays on pathos (fear) rather than reason. E.g., "What if armed terrorists were to attack your county grain elevator tomorrow morning? Are you ready to fight back? Better stock up on assault rifles just in case!"

Lying with Statistics: Using true figures and numbers to “prove” unrelated claims. (e.g. "College tuition costs have never been lower. When taken as a percentage of the national debt, getting a college education is actually far cheaper today than it was in 1965!"). A corrupted argument from logos. (See also Half-truth, Snow Job, and Red Herring.)

MYOB (Mind Your Own Business; You're Not the Boss of Me; The Appeal to Privacy), The contemporary fallacy of arbitrarily terminating any discussion of one's own standpoints or behavior, no matter how absurd, dangerous, evil or offensive, by drawing a phony curtain of privacy around oneself and one's actions. A corrupted argument from ethos (your own). (E.g., "Sure, I was doing eighty and weaving between lanes on Mesa Street--what's it to you? You're not a cop, you're not my nanny It's my business to speed, and your business to get the hell out of the way. Mind your own business!" Or, "Yeah, I killed my kid. So butt out! It's none of your business!") (See also, "Taboo.") Rational discussion is cut off because "it is none of your business!"

Name-Calling: A variety of the "Ad Hominem" argument. The dangerous fallacy that, simply because of who you are, any and all arguments, disagreements or objections against your standpoint or actions are automatically racist, sexist, anti-Semitic, bigoted, discriminatory or hateful. E.g., "My stand on abortion is the only correct one. To disagree with me, argue with me or question my judgment in any way would only show what a pig you really are." Also applies to refuting an argument by simply calling it a fallacy or declaring it invalid, without proving why it is invalid. See also, "Reductionism."

Non Sequitur: The fallacy of offering reasons or conclusions that have no logical connection to the argument at hand (e.g. “The reason I flunked your course is because the government is now putting out purple five-dollar bills! Purple!”). (See also Red Herring.)

Occasionally involves the breathtaking arrogance of claiming to have special knowledge of why God is doing certain things. E.g., "This week's earthquake was sent to punish those people for their great wickedness."

Overgeneralization (also Hasty Generalization). The stupid but common fallacy of incorrectly applying one or two examples to all cases (e.g. “Some college student was tailgating me all the way up North Main Street last night. This proves that all college students are lousy drivers and that we should pull their driver’s licenses until they either grow up, learn to drive or graduate!”).

The Paralysis of Analysis (also, Procrastination): A postmodern fallacy that since all data is never in any conclusion is always provisional, no legitimate decision can ever be made, and any action should always be delayed until forced by circumstances. A corruption of the argument from logos.

Playing on Emotion (also, the Sob Story): The classic fallacy of pure argument from pathos, ignoring facts and calling on emotion alone. E.g., “If you don’t agree that witchcraft is a major problem just shut up for a moment and picture in your mind all those poor moms crying bitter tears for their innocent tiny little children whose little beds and tricycles lie cold and abandoned, all because of those wicked old witches! Let’s string’em up!”

Political Correctness ("PC"): A postmodern fallacy that the nature of a thing or situation can be changed simply by changing its name. E.g., "Today we strike a blow against cruelty to animals by changing the name of ‘pets’ to ‘animal companions.’" or "Never, ever use the word 'victim' because it sounds so negative, helpless and despairing. Instead, call them 'survivors.'" (Of course, when "victims" disappear then the perpetrators conveniently vanish as well!)

Post Hoc Argument: (also, "post hoc propter hoc" argument, or the "too much of a coincidence" argument): The classic fallacy that because something comes at the same time or just after something else, the first thing is caused by the second. E.g., "AIDS first emerged as a problem during the exact same time that Disco music was becoming popular--that's too much of a coincidence: It proves that Disco caused AIDS!"

Red Herring: An irrelevant distraction, attempting to mislead an audience by bringing up an unrelated, but usually emotionally loaded issue. E.g., "In regard to my recent indictment for corruption, let’s talk about what’s really important instead: Sky-high taxes! Vote for me! I'll cut your taxes!"

Reductionism: (also, Oversimplifying, Sloganeering): The fallacy of deceiving an audience by giving simple answers or slogans in response to complex questions, especially when appealing to less educated or unsophisticated audiences. E.g., "If the glove doesn’t fit, you must vote to acquit." Or, "Vote for Snith. He's tough on crime!"

Reifying: The fallacy of treating imaginary categories as actual, material "things." (E.g., "Back in the day, the biggest struggle in youth culture was between Goths and Emos.") Sometimes also referred to as "Essentializing" or “Hypostatization.”

Avante
04-02-2015, 12:59 PM
So because people can be whipped into a frenzy by charismatic performances, god must be real. The Beatles made women scream and faint. I guess the Beatles were gods.

Does our money read....In The Beatles We Trust? Is it...So Help Me Beatles? How about...ONE NATION UNDER THE BEATLES? I swear to The Beatles?

Do we celebrate the birth of The Beatles? Are there millions of shrines/churchs built for The Beatles?

You do know that Billy Graham drew far bigger crowds than The Beatles, right?

Come Sunday morning take a drive around your town/city, look at all those churchs. Don't you feel sorta, stupid?

DMC
04-02-2015, 01:01 PM
Scare Tactic (Also Paranoia): A variety of Playing on Emotions, a raw appeal to fear. A corrupted argument from Pathos.(E.g., "If you don't do what I say we're all gonna die! In this moment of great crisis we can't afford the luxury of criticizing or trying to second-guess my decisions. Our very lives are in peril! We need to be united as one!")

Sending the Wrong Message: A dangerous fallacy that attacks a given statement or action, no matter how true, correct or necessary, because it will "send the wrong message." In effect, those who use this fallacy are publicly confessing to fraud and admitting that the truth will destroy the fragile web of illusion that has been created by their lies. E.g., "Actually, we're losing the war against drugs hands down, but if we publicly admit it we'll be sending the wrong message."

Shifting the Burden of Proof. (see also Argument from Ignorance) A fallacy that challenges opponents to disprove a claim, rather than asking the person making the claim to defend his/her own argument. E.g., "Space-aliens are everywhere among us masquerading as true humans, even right here on campus! I dare you prove it isn't so! See? You can't! That means what I say is true."

Slippery Slope (also, the Domino Theory): The common fallacy that "one thing inevitably leads to another." E.g., "If you two go and drink coffee together one thing will lead to another and soon enough you'll be pregnant and end up spending your life on welfare living in the projects," or "If we close Gitmo, pretty soon armed terrorists will be on our doorstep!"

Snow Job: The fallacy of “proving” a claim by overwhelming an audience with mountains of irrelevant facts, numbers, documents, graphs and statistics that they cannot be expected to understand. This is a corrupted argument from logos. See also, "Lying with Statistics."

Straw Man (also "The Straw Person"): The fallacy of setting up a phony, ridiculous version of an opponent's argument and then proceeding to knock it down with a wave of the hand. E.g., "Vegetarians say animals have feelings like you and me. Ever seen a cow laugh at a Shakespeare comedy? Vegetarianism is nonsense!"

Or, "Pro-choicers hate babies!" Or, "Pro-lifers hate women and want them to spend their lives barefoot, pregnant and chained to the kitchen stove!"

Taboo: The fallacy of unilaterally declaring certain arguments, standpoints or actions to be "sacrosanct" or not open to discussion, or arbitrarily taking some standpoints or options "off the table" beforehand. (E.g., "Don't bring my drinking into this," or "Before we start, I won't allow you to attack my arguments by claiming 'That's just what Hitler would say!'")

Testimonial (also Questionable Authority, Faulty Use of Authority): A fallacy in which support for a standpoint or product is provided by a well-known or respected figure (e.g. a star athlete or entertainer) who is not an expert and who was probably well paid to make the endorsement (e.g., “Olympic gold-medal pole-vaulter Fulano de Tal uses Quick Flush Internet-shouldn’t you?"). Also includes other false, meaningless or paid means of associating oneself or one’s product with the ethos of a famous person or event (e.g. “Try Salsa Cabria, the official taco sauce of the Winter Olympics!”) This is a corrupted argument from ethos.

They're Not Like Us: A badly corrupted, racist argument from ethos where facts, arguments, experiences or objections are arbitrarily disregarded, ignored or put down without consideration because those involved "are not like us," or "don't think like us." E.g., "It's OK for Mexicans to earn half a buck an hour in the maquiladoras. If it happened here I'd call it brutal exploitation and daylight robbery, but way down south of the border they're not like us." Or, "Sure, the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people, but in Asia they're not like us and they don't think about life and death the same way we do ." A variety of the Ad Hominem Argument, most often applied to non-white populations.

TINA (There Is No Alternative. Also "That's an order," "Get Over It," or the "fait accompli"). A very common contemporary extension of the either/or fallacy, quashing critical thought by announcing that there is no realistic alternative to a given standpoint, status or action, ruling any and all other options irrelevant, or announcing that a decision has been made and any further discussion is insubordination, disloyalty, or simply a waste of valuable time when there's a job to be done. (See also, "Taboo;" "Finish the Job.")

Transfer: A corrupt argument from ethos, falsely associating a famous person or thing with an unrelated standpoint (e.g. putting a picture of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. on an advertisement for mattresses, using Genghis Khan, a Mongol who hated Chinese, as the name of a Chinese restaurant, or using the Texas flag to sell cars or pickups that were made in Detroit, Kansas City or Kyoto)..

(See also "Testimonial.")

Tu Quoque ("You Do it Too!"; also Two Wrongs Make a Right): A corrupt argument from ethos. The fallacy of defending a shaky or false standpoint or excusing one's own bad action by pointing out that one's opponent's acts or personal character are also open to question, or are perhaps even worse than one's own. E.g., "Sure, we torture and kill but we don't cut off heads off like they do!" Or, "You can't stand there and accuse me of corruption! You guys are all in politics and you know what you have to do to get reelected!" . Related to the Red Herring and to the Ad Hominem Argument.

We Have to Do Something: The dangerous contemporary fallacy that in moments of crisis one must do something,anything, at once, even if it is an overreaction, is totally ineffective or makes the situation even worse, rather than "just sit there doing nothing." (E.g., "Banning air passengers from carrying ham sandwiches onto the plane and making babies take off their little pink baby-shoes probably does nothing to deter potential hijackers, but we have to do something to respond to this crisis!") This is a corrupted argument from pathos. (See also "Scare Tactic.")

Where there’s smoke, there’s fire (also Hasty Conclusion, Jumping to a Conclusion). The dangerous fallacy of drawing a snap conclusion and/or taking action without sufficient evidence. E.g., “My neighbor Jaminder Singh wears a long beard and a turban and speaks a funny language. Where there's smoke there's fire. That’s all the evidence we need that he's a terrorist! Let's burn his store down!” A variety of the “Just in Case” fallacy.

DMC
04-02-2015, 01:03 PM
Does our money read....In The Beatles We Trust? Is it...So Help Me Beatles? How about...ONE NATION UNDER THE BEATLES? I swear to The Beatles?

Do we celebrate the birth of The Beatles? Are there millions of shrines/churchs built for The Beatles?

Come Sunday morning take a drive around your town/city, look at all those churchs. Don't you feel sorta, stupid?

Bandwagon (also, Argument from Common Sense, Argumentum ad Populum): The fallacy of arguing that because "everyone" supposedly thinks or does something, it must be right. E.g., "Everyone knows that undocumented aliens ought to be kicked out!" Sometimes also includes Lying with Statistics, e.g. “Surveys show that over 75% of Americans believe Senator Snith is not telling the truth. For anyone with half a brain, that conclusively proves he’s a dirty liar!”This is how I'm going to respond to you. Every time you say something stupid, you're going to get a lesson. Get a pen and paper.

Avante
04-02-2015, 01:04 PM
Scare Tactic (Also Paranoia): A variety of Playing on Emotions, a raw appeal to fear. A corrupted argument from Pathos.(E.g., "If you don't do what I say we're all gonna die! In this moment of great crisis we can't afford the luxury of criticizing or trying to second-guess my decisions. Our very lives are in peril! We need to be united as one!")

Sending the Wrong Message: A dangerous fallacy that attacks a given statement or action, no matter how true, correct or necessary, because it will "send the wrong message." In effect, those who use this fallacy are publicly confessing to fraud and admitting that the truth will destroy the fragile web of illusion that has been created by their lies. E.g., "Actually, we're losing the war against drugs hands down, but if we publicly admit it we'll be sending the wrong message."

Shifting the Burden of Proof. (see also Argument from Ignorance) A fallacy that challenges opponents to disprove a claim, rather than asking the person making the claim to defend his/her own argument. E.g., "Space-aliens are everywhere among us masquerading as true humans, even right here on campus! I dare you prove it isn't so! See? You can't! That means what I say is true."

Slippery Slope (also, the Domino Theory): The common fallacy that "one thing inevitably leads to another." E.g., "If you two go and drink coffee together one thing will lead to another and soon enough you'll be pregnant and end up spending your life on welfare living in the projects," or "If we close Gitmo, pretty soon armed terrorists will be on our doorstep!"

Snow Job: The fallacy of “proving” a claim by overwhelming an audience with mountains of irrelevant facts, numbers, documents, graphs and statistics that they cannot be expected to understand. This is a corrupted argument from logos. See also, "Lying with Statistics."

Straw Man (also "The Straw Person"): The fallacy of setting up a phony, ridiculous version of an opponent's argument and then proceeding to knock it down with a wave of the hand. E.g., "Vegetarians say animals have feelings like you and me. Ever seen a cow laugh at a Shakespeare comedy? Vegetarianism is nonsense!"

Or, "Pro-choicers hate babies!" Or, "Pro-lifers hate women and want them to spend their lives barefoot, pregnant and chained to the kitchen stove!"

Taboo: The fallacy of unilaterally declaring certain arguments, standpoints or actions to be "sacrosanct" or not open to discussion, or arbitrarily taking some standpoints or options "off the table" beforehand. (E.g., "Don't bring my drinking into this," or "Before we start, I won't allow you to attack my arguments by claiming 'That's just what Hitler would say!'")

Testimonial (also Questionable Authority, Faulty Use of Authority): A fallacy in which support for a standpoint or product is provided by a well-known or respected figure (e.g. a star athlete or entertainer) who is not an expert and who was probably well paid to make the endorsement (e.g., “Olympic gold-medal pole-vaulter Fulano de Tal uses Quick Flush Internet-shouldn’t you?"). Also includes other false, meaningless or paid means of associating oneself or one’s product with the ethos of a famous person or event (e.g. “Try Salsa Cabria, the official taco sauce of the Winter Olympics!”) This is a corrupted argument from ethos.

They're Not Like Us: A badly corrupted, racist argument from ethos where facts, arguments, experiences or objections are arbitrarily disregarded, ignored or put down without consideration because those involved "are not like us," or "don't think like us." E.g., "It's OK for Mexicans to earn half a buck an hour in the maquiladoras. If it happened here I'd call it brutal exploitation and daylight robbery, but way down south of the border they're not like us." Or, "Sure, the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people, but in Asia they're not like us and they don't think about life and death the same way we do ." A variety of the Ad Hominem Argument, most often applied to non-white populations.

TINA (There Is No Alternative. Also "That's an order," "Get Over It," or the "fait accompli"). A very common contemporary extension of the either/or fallacy, quashing critical thought by announcing that there is no realistic alternative to a given standpoint, status or action, ruling any and all other options irrelevant, or announcing that a decision has been made and any further discussion is insubordination, disloyalty, or simply a waste of valuable time when there's a job to be done. (See also, "Taboo;" "Finish the Job.")

Transfer: A corrupt argument from ethos, falsely associating a famous person or thing with an unrelated standpoint (e.g. putting a picture of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. on an advertisement for mattresses, using Genghis Khan, a Mongol who hated Chinese, as the name of a Chinese restaurant, or using the Texas flag to sell cars or pickups that were made in Detroit, Kansas City or Kyoto)..

(See also "Testimonial.")

Tu Quoque ("You Do it Too!"; also Two Wrongs Make a Right): A corrupt argument from ethos. The fallacy of defending a shaky or false standpoint or excusing one's own bad action by pointing out that one's opponent's acts or personal character are also open to question, or are perhaps even worse than one's own. E.g., "Sure, we torture and kill but we don't cut off heads off like they do!" Or, "You can't stand there and accuse me of corruption! You guys are all in politics and you know what you have to do to get reelected!" . Related to the Red Herring and to the Ad Hominem Argument.

We Have to Do Something: The dangerous contemporary fallacy that in moments of crisis one must do something,anything, at once, even if it is an overreaction, is totally ineffective or makes the situation even worse, rather than "just sit there doing nothing." (E.g., "Banning air passengers from carrying ham sandwiches onto the plane and making babies take off their little pink baby-shoes probably does nothing to deter potential hijackers, but we have to do something to respond to this crisis!") This is a corrupted argument from pathos. (See also "Scare Tactic.")

Where there’s smoke, there’s fire (also Hasty Conclusion, Jumping to a Conclusion). The dangerous fallacy of drawing a snap conclusion and/or taking action without sufficient evidence. E.g., “My neighbor Jaminder Singh wears a long beard and a turban and speaks a funny language. Where there's smoke there's fire. That’s all the evidence we need that he's a terrorist! Let's burn his store down!” A variety of the “Just in Case” fallacy.

translation

Damn that Avante, kicking my little ass yet again. I really should stay on my level.

Blake
04-02-2015, 01:05 PM

But you won't be in any of those churches. You make fun of their holy book.

Avante
04-02-2015, 01:05 PM
Bandwagon (also, Argument from Common Sense, Argumentum ad Populum): The fallacy of arguing that because "everyone" supposedly thinks or does something, it must be right. E.g., "Everyone knows that undocumented aliens ought to be kicked out!" Sometimes also includes Lying with Statistics, e.g. “Surveys show that over 75% of Americans believe Senator Snith is not telling the truth. For anyone with half a brain, that conclusively proves he’s a dirty liar!”This is how I'm going to respond to you. Every time you say something stupid, you're going to get a lesson. Get a pen and paper.

translation

Maybe if I totally ignore what he said he'll stop beating me.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Actually, he's pointing out how desperately you throw out fallacy after fallacy when you are losing an argument.

Avante
04-02-2015, 01:08 PM
But you won't be in any of those churches. You make fun of their holy book.

Dude....I LIVE WITH A CHRISTIAN....ok?

One more time.......all that matters is do we believe in a creator.......Blake you got that?

All the other stuff means 0....ok? How each of us go about that belief is a total non factor, ok?

Then we have the dummies like you, who don't believe in anything.

DMC
04-02-2015, 01:09 PM
translation

Maybe if I totally ignore what he said he'll stop beating me.
Non Sequitur: The fallacy of offering reasons or conclusions that have no logical connection to the argument at hand (e.g. “The reason I flunked your course is because the government is now putting out purple five-dollar bills! Purple!”). (See also Red Herring.)

Blake
04-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Do you work at being stupid?

Fuck all that silly shit, ok? That shit means nothing........O-K?

It's all about believing we had some creator.......ya got that?

Tonight Judy will be at her church doing something for Easter, she enjoys it as does the others there. What do atheists do, yep, not a fucking thing.

No, it's not just about believing in something out there. It's about the religious texts these religions are using.

Christians push their shit into politics, holding our society back because of what the Bible says and what God commands his followers to do.

Again, you're trying to be on both sides of the fence, propping up Christians but at the same time making fun of the Bible.

Pick a lane fatty

Blake
04-02-2015, 01:13 PM

Atheists will pretend a rabbit has hidden eggs for their little kids to have fun searching for. Yep, just like Christians.

Avante
04-02-2015, 01:13 PM

I'll go slow...

Most people you included grew up around those who do believe in a God, we have seen what that mean. We all know about the churchs, the music, Christmas, Easter, the movies. Most see no reason to take the....bah humbug....approach, why would you? What does that get anyone, yep, nothing.

Little man, if being into...bah humbug...is your thing, why? And why bother others with it, well?

DMC
04-02-2015, 01:14 PM
Dude....I LIVE WITH A CHRISTIAN....ok?

One more time.......all that matters is do we believe in a creator.......Blake you got that?

All the other stuff means 0....ok? How each of us go about that belief is a total non factor, ok?

Then we have the dummies like you, who don't believe in anything.
Essentializing: A fallacy that proposes a person or thing “is what it is and that’s all that it is,” and at its core will always be the way it is right now (E.g., "All terrorists are monsters, and will still be terrorist monsters even if they live to be 100."). Also refers to the fallacy of arguing that something is a certain way "by nature," an empty claim that no amount of proof can refute. (E.g., "Americans are cold and greedy by nature," or "Women are better cooks than men.")

DMC
04-02-2015, 01:15 PM
I'll go slow...

Most people you included grew up around those who do believe in a God, we have seen what that mean. We all know about the churchs, the music, Christmas, Easter, the movies. Most see no reason to take the....bah humbug....approach, why would you? What does that get anyone, yep, nothing.

Little man, if being into...bah humbug...is your thing, why? And why bother others with it, well?

Avante
04-02-2015, 01:17 PM
No, it's not just about believing in something out there. It's about the religious texts these religions are using.

Christians push their shit into politics, holding our society back because of what the Bible says and what God commands his followers to do.

Again, you're trying to be on both sides of the fence, propping up Christians but at the same time making fun of the Bible.

Pick a lane fatty

How do you think I co-exist with a Christian?

So tell me Blake what culture/nation doesn't have a God? Why doesn't everyone just...."this religious shit is holding us back"...well? Holding us back from what?

If not for God/religion/Supreme Being we'd be far better off because...................................?

DMC
04-02-2015, 01:19 PM

So tell me Blake what culture/nation doesn't have a God? Why doesn't everyone just...."this religious shit is holding us back"...well? Holding us back from what?

If not for God/religion/Supreme Being we'd be far better off because...................................?

Avante
04-02-2015, 01:21 PM

translation

I know nobody ever reads that silly shit but being an idiot, fuck it!

Blake
04-02-2015, 01:25 PM

If not for religion, we'd be further along in science. Going back to Galileo being tossed into prison for heresy to today where Christians are afraid that stem cell research is "playing God"

If not for religion, we'd allow gays the freedom to get married and be happy/unhappy just like straight people.

If not for religion, Americans wouldn't give a shit about backing up Israel all the damn time.

I can make a longer list, but you'll blow it off just like we all blow yours off

DMC
04-02-2015, 01:25 PM
translation

Ad Hominem Argument: Also, "personal attack," "poisoning the well." The fallacy of attempting to refute an argument by attacking the opposition’s personal character or reputation, using a corrupted negative argument from ethos. E.g., "He's so evil that you can't believe anything he says." See also Guilt by Association. Also applies to cases where valid opposing evidence and arguments are brushed aside without comment or consideration, as simply not worth arguing about.

Blake
04-02-2015, 01:27 PM
translation

The logical fallacy concept is too much for your caveman brain to handle, Flintstone.

Avante
04-02-2015, 01:28 PM

translation

I'll ignore all the name calling and bullshit I bring. Maybe nobody will notice.

DMC
04-02-2015, 01:29 PM
If not for religion, we'd be further along in science. Going back to Galileo being tossed into prison for heresy to today where Christians are afraid that stem cell research is "playing God"

If not for religion, we'd allow gays the freedom to get married and be happy/unhappy just like straight people.

If not for religion, Americans wouldn't give a shit about backing up Israel all the damn time.

I can make a longer list, but you'll blow it off just like we all blow yours off
Since marriage is a religious endeavor, there would be no marriages if religion never existed.

The fact is that religion does exist. Because it exists, the antithesis to it must also exist. Despite religion's head start, the trend is toward secularism. It won't penetrate into the minds of today's older religious folk, but they will die and their kids will be atheists.

DMC
04-02-2015, 01:29 PM
translation

I'll ignore all the name calling and bullshit I bring. Maybe nobody will notice.

Avante
04-02-2015, 01:30 PM
The logical fallacy concept is too much for your caveman brain to handle, Flintstone.

The fact us humans want more in our life than just a cold box in the ground, is too much for your pee brain to grasp, idiot!

Avante
04-02-2015, 01:33 PM

translation

Maybe if I shuck n' jive nobody will notice my....

Blake
04-02-2015, 01:33 PM
Since marriage is a religious endeavor, there would be no marriages if religion never existed.

Debatable

DMC
04-02-2015, 01:34 PM
The fact us humans want more in our life than just a cold box in the ground, is too much for your pee brain to grasp, idiot!
Argument from Consequences: The major fallacy of arguing that something cannot be true because if it were the consequences would be unacceptable. (E.g., "Global climate change cannot be caused by human burning of fossil fuels, because if it were, switching to non-polluting energy sources would bankrupt American industry," or "Doctor, that's wrong! I can't have cancer, because if I did that'd mean that I won't live to see my kids get married!")

Appeal to Pity: (also "Argumentum ad Miserecordiam"). The fallacy of urging an audience to “root for the underdog” regardless of the issues at hand (e.g., “Those poor, cute little squeaky mice are being gobbled up by mean, nasty cats that are ten times their size!”) A corrupt argument from pathos. See also Playing to Emotions.

Avante
04-02-2015, 01:36 PM

translation

Good, nobody is noticing I'm the one who runs everyone down and talks shit. I'm almost as good as Avante.

Blake
04-02-2015, 01:37 PM

But you don't believe in anything except that there's just "something out there".

You don't have anything more in your life than I do.

DMC
04-02-2015, 01:39 PM
Debatable
Not really. Marriage wasn't a legal doctrine before it was a religious one. You can say it's debatable that there would be no marriage today if religion never existed, but since marriage is a religious endeavor, you have your work cut out for you. The early folk didn't separate religion from society or law. Their law and society was religion, in all of it. That being the case, marriage itself was also religion.

Blake
04-02-2015, 01:39 PM
translation

A lot of people notice your name calling and bullshit while avoiding the topic.

That's why he pointed out your ad hominem

DMC
04-02-2015, 01:40 PM
translation

Good, nobody is noticing I'm the one who runs everyone down and talks shit. I'm almost as good as Avante.

Blake
04-02-2015, 01:41 PM
Not really. Marriage wasn't a legal doctrine before it was a religious one. You can say it's debatable that there would be no marriage today if religion never existed, but since marriage is a religious endeavor, you have your work cut out for you. The early folk didn't separate religion from society or law. Their law and society was religion, in all of it. That being the case, marriage itself was also religion.

Are you referring to America only?

Avante
04-02-2015, 01:41 PM
But you don't believe in anything except that there's just "something out there".

You don't have anything more in your life than I do.

Blake, you've said a ton TON of stupid shit but to say I have no more than you do is the dumbest yet. First off we've been happily (thrilled!) married for over 30 years. Trust me slick you can]t grasp that concept. I have grandkids who believe and enjoying Easter with them is something I look forward to.

You are a smartass little punk Blake hiding behind a computer seeing who you can bother, trust me ya dumb fuck I have it far far better than that. I do know how to make a woman happy.

Blake
04-02-2015, 01:43 PM
Blake you've said a ton TON of stupid shit but to say I have no more than you do is the dumbest yet. Firsrt off we've been happily married for over 30 years. Trust me slick you can;t grasp that concept. I have grand kids who believe and enjoying Esater with them is something I look forward to.

You are a smartass little punk hiding behind a computer seeing who you can bother, trust me ya dumb fuck I have it far far better than that.

Ok, you have nothing an atheist can't or doesn't have.

Name one thing.

DMC
04-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Are you referring to America only?

No of course not. You cannot pick a convenient point along the way and say "if there was no religion after this point...".

The marriage term is relatively new, 800 years or so. I doubt you could go back 800 years and find a secular society or any society that practiced religion as a choice. It was part of their being, so if they got hitched it was a religious thing. It started off that way. There might be an animalistic claim to a mate, but that's not marriage.

This is why I say the world is becoming secular. As ignorance of science diminishes, secularism increases. That's cause and effect and it means something. Like Origin of Species, secularism won't be accepted for maybe generations, not as a whole in society, but it's what's true and it will remain and grow.

Avante
04-02-2015, 01:45 PM

translation

As you all can see I'm in my usual stupid mood today. Avante brings out the best in me.

DMC
04-02-2015, 01:47 PM
translation

As you all can see I'm in my usual stupid mood today. Avante brings out the best in me.

DMC
04-02-2015, 01:48 PM
Blake, you've said a ton TON of stupid shit but to say I have no more than you do is the dumbest yet. First off we've been happily (thrilled!) married for over 30 years. Trust me slick you can]t grasp that concept. I have grandkids who believe and enjoying Easter with them is something I look forward to.

You are a smartass little punk Blake hiding behind a computer seeing who you can bother, trust me ya dumb fuck I have it far far better than that. I do know how to make a woman happy.

Avante
04-02-2015, 01:49 PM
No of course not. You cannot pick a convenient point along the way and say "if there was no religion after this point...".

The marriage term is relatively new, 800 years or so. I doubt you could go back 800 years and find a secular society or any society that practiced religion as a choice. It was part of their being, so if they got hitched it was a religious thing. It started off that way. There might be an animalistic claim to a mate, but that's not marriage.

This is why I say the world is becoming secular. As ignorance of science diminishes, secularism increases. That's cause and effect and it means something. Like Origin of Species, secularism won't be accepted for maybe generations, not as a whole in society, but it's what's true and it will remain and grow.

Dude, 800 years?

How old is the institution?

The best available evidence suggests that it’s about 4,350 years old. For thousands of years before that, most anthropologists believe, families consisted of loosely organized groups of as many as 30 people, with several male leaders, multiple women shared by them, and children. As hunter-gatherers settled down into agrarian civilizations, society had a need for more stable arrangements. The first recorded evidence of marriage ceremonies uniting one woman and one man dates from about 2350 B.C., in Mesopotamia. Over the next several hundred years, marriage evolved into a widespread institution embraced by the ancient Hebrews, Greeks, and Romans. But back then, marriage had little to do with love or with religion.

Avante
04-02-2015, 01:52 PM
Ok, you have nothing an atheist can't or doesn't have.

Name one thing.

Kids and grandchildren who believe in God.
Knowing this old world isn't all there is.
Not buying evolution or BIG BANG.
Celebrating Christmas for what it is.
Not hiding behind a computer trying to look stupid with....there is no God.
Working at the wifes church.
Saying grace before a meal.
Going to a baptisim
Listening to Gospel songs

What atheist knows shit about.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MdI2xPHw_k

DMC
04-02-2015, 01:55 PM
Dude, 800 years?

The word "marriage" derives from Middle English (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_English) mariage, which first appears in 1250–1300 CE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Era).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage

How old is the institution?

The best available evidence suggests that it’s about 4,350 years old. For thousands of years before that, most anthropologists believe, families consisted of loosely organized groups of as many as 30 people, with several male leaders, multiple women shared by them, and children. As hunter-gatherers settled down into agrarian civilizations, society had a need for more stable arrangements. The first recorded evidence of marriage ceremonies uniting one woman and one man dates from about 2350 B.C., in Mesopotamia. Over the next several hundred years, marriage evolved into a widespread institution embraced by the ancient Hebrews, Greeks, and Romans. But back then, marriage had little to do with love or with religion.
http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f9/origin-marriage-50901/

pla·gia·rism
ˈplājəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Avante
04-02-2015, 01:59 PM
The word "marriage" derives from Middle English (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_English) mariage, which first appears in 1250–1300 CE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Era).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f9/origin-marriage-50901/

pla·gia·rism
ˈplājəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Are you really dumb enought to think I thought I could (with my style) fool anyone? Come on dummy, I assumed it was obvious what I was doing. How in the hell would I know or care about the origins of marriage:rolleyes

Dude, you are a moron!

DMC
04-02-2015, 02:04 PM
Going to a baptisim

What atheist knows shit about.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MdI2xPHw_k
Red Herring: An irrelevant distraction, attempting to mislead an audience by bringing up an unrelated, but usually emotionally loaded issue. E.g., "In regard to my recent indictment for corruption, let’s talk about what’s really important instead: Sky-high taxes! Vote for me! I'll cut your taxes!"

Avante
04-02-2015, 02:07 PM

translation

I know Blake asked Avante to give just one thing and it knocked out a list, but my stupidity is at an all time high today so bare with me.

Blake
04-02-2015, 02:16 PM

You're getting into a pretty specific definition of marriage. I don't see why an animalistic claim to a mate couldn't be seen as marriage.

DMC
04-02-2015, 02:20 PM
You're getting into a pretty specific definition of marriage. I don't see why an animalistic claim to a mate couldn't be seen as marriage.

Gays aren't looking for equal animalistic claim to a mate though.

Blake
04-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Going to a baptisim

I asked for one because I don't want to respond to all of those. They all fail for different reasons.

Pick the strongest one you think you have.

Blake
04-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Gays aren't looking for equal animalistic claim to a mate though.

Says who? There are gay couples in the animal kingdom

Avante
04-02-2015, 02:24 PM
Joey was Sue's dog, she loved that dog and he loved her. You couldn't find one without the other unless Sue had to go somewhere and then you'd see Joey waiting and watching for her return. The minute he knew she was home he freaked out, then when they finally reunited it was cute to watch.

Then came that day when Joey chased that black cat that had been raiding the garbage can back across the street, on his way back..........the old lady simply didn't see him.

Sue was broken hearted obviously, so with tears in her eyes.....

Sue....I miss my Joey
mom...we all do dear, but Joey is in a better place now and he'll always be with us in spirit.
Sue...he's in Heaven?
mom...yes he is dear, and he's happy.
Sue...that's good, I feel better about Joey now:)

Avante
04-02-2015, 02:25 PM
I asked for one because I don't want to respond to all of those. They all fail for different reasons.

Pick the strongest one you think you have.

I don't give a fuck what you want dude. And the only fail here is your dumb ass.

DMC
04-02-2015, 02:26 PM
Joey was Sue's dog, she loved that dog and he loved her. You couldn't find one without the other unless Sue had to go somewhere and then you'd see Joey waiting and watching for her return. The minute he knew she was home he freaked out, then when they finally reunited it was cute to watch.

Then came that day when Joey chased that black cat that had been raiding the garbage can back across the street, on his way back..........the old lady simply didn't see him.

Sue....I miss my Joey
mom...we all do dear, but Joey is in a better place now and he'll always be with us in spirit.
Sue...he's in Heaven?
Playing on Emotion (also, the Sob Story): The classic fallacy of pure argument from pathos, ignoring facts and calling on emotion alone. E.g., “If you don’t agree that witchcraft is a major problem just shut up for a moment and picture in your mind all those poor moms crying bitter tears for their innocent tiny little children whose little beds and tricycles lie cold and abandoned, all because of those wicked old witches! Let’s string’em up!”

Avante
04-02-2015, 02:28 PM

translation

Fuck Sue and Joey!

DMC
04-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Says who? There are gay couples in the animal kingdom

So do you wish to contend that all Gays want is the right to make self claims on other Gays? If so why the religion comment?

Avante
04-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Like I've mentionred before....

I have friends from both worlds, I know some very very wild/crazy/thuggish cats and some very successful people, very together. Those who play this....there ain't no fucking God.....are simply inferior to those who have a God in their life.

We see that right there, look at how the atheists act here. They're all fucked up. You'd need a dozen of the fucks to get half a brain out of them.

Blake
04-02-2015, 03:39 PM

Sue....I miss my Joey
Sue...he's in Heaven?

Parents sometimes lie to their kids like that to help them feel better.

DMC
04-02-2015, 03:46 PM
Like I've mentionred before....

I have friends from both worlds, I know some very very wild/crazy/thuggish cats and some very successful people, very together. Those who play this....there ain't no fucking God.....are simply inferior to those who have a God in their life.

We see that right there, look at how the atheists act here. They're all fucked up. You'd need a dozen of the fucks to get half a brain out of them.

Avante
04-02-2015, 03:46 PM
Parents sometimes lie to their kids like that to help them feel better.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now think...

Sue...I miss my Joey
mom...we all do dear, but he's dead now and we have to move on.
Sue...he's in Heaven?
mom...there is no Heaven dear, Joey is just dead.
Sue....poor Joey, (as the tears begin to flow)

Blake, you really don't get it at all do you?

Most people want to believe in more than just this, it makes them feel better about things. This....fuck all that, if ya can't see Him He doesn't exist.....that's for little freaks like you, ok? You have no sensitivities, no soul, no heart, just a little jerk.

Blake
04-02-2015, 03:49 PM
So do you wish to contend that all Gays want is the right to make self claims on other Gays? If so why the religion comment?

it's just one instance to show marriage can have and has had a much broader definition than the one you're limiting it to.

and my thinking is that since church is now irrelevant in our society to get married, I have no reason to believe it was ever necessary to give birth to it to begin with.

which of course would be why I'd say religion has held gays back from getting married.

Blake
04-02-2015, 03:50 PM
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now think...

Sue...I miss my Joey
Sue...he's in Heaven?

Truth can be tough to hear, but Sue is better off in the long run.

Avante
04-02-2015, 03:53 PM
Truth can be tough to hear, but Sue is better off in the long run.

Damn you're dumb!

Sue is just a kid guy, ok? You don't play this...the truth can be tough. You tell them whatever it takes to ease the pain. Fuck the truth.

I can see why you live alone and get a nut doing this.

Blake
04-02-2015, 03:56 PM
Damn you're dumb!

Sue is just a kid guy, ok? You don't play this...the truth can be tough. You tell them whatever it takes to ease the pain. Fuck the truth.

I have no problem with lying or telling to the truth about dogs dying. Either way might yield positive results.

DMC
04-02-2015, 04:12 PM
it's just one instance to show marriage can have and has had a much broader definition than the one you're limiting it to.

Ok pick a definition and stick with it, no moving the goal posts. You do realize though that the word "marriage" actually has a meaning, it's not an arbitrary claim between any two living things.

and my thinking is that since church is now irrelevant in our society to get married, I have no reason to believe it was ever necessary to give birth to it to begin with.

That's non-sequitur. We can say "Jesus Christ" now and not be religious, but without religion we wouldn't be saying Jesus Christ.

which of course would be why I'd say religion has held gays back from getting married.
But you didn't stop there and I didn't take issue with that statement because it's true. What you actually said was "If not for religion, we'd allow gays the freedom to get married and be happy/unhappy just like straight people."

If what you meant was "if religion didn't interfere" that's different than saying "if religion never existed". Either way, the push against Gay marriage isn't just a religious issue and that part that is a religious issue isn't confined to the church. You can no more separate yourself from your religious upbringing than you can from your racist upbringing, if you have either. You might disagree with the tenets, but you still know them and you still are accustomed to certain things being a certain way. Homosexuality is a sin, but then so is working on Sunday. There are no laws against working on Sunday so it's not all religion.

DMC
04-02-2015, 04:15 PM

Now think...

Sue...I miss my Joey
Sue...he's in Heaven?

Most people want to believe in more than just this, it makes them feel better about things. This....fuck all that, if ya can't see Him He doesn't exist.....that's for little freaks like you, ok? You have no sensitivities, no soul, no heart, just a little jerk.
Appeal to Closure. The contemporary fallacy that an argument, standpoint, action or conclusion must be accepted, no matter how questionable, or else the point will remain unsettled and those affected will be denied "closure." This refuses to recognize the truth that some points will indeed remain unsettled, perhaps forever. (E.g., "Society would be protected, crime would be deterred and justice served if we sentence you to life without parole, but we need to execute you in order to provide some sense of closure.") (See also "Argument from Ignorance," "Argument from Consequences.")

DMC
04-02-2015, 04:16 PM
Damn you're dumb!

Argument from Santa Claus.

Avante
04-02-2015, 04:19 PM
Argument from Santa Claus.

translation

Nobody is reading any of that stupid shit of mine, are they?

cantthinkofanything
04-02-2015, 04:21 PM
Nobody is reading any of that stupid shit of mine, are they?

no

Avante
04-02-2015, 04:24 PM
So it's better to have no God in your life. Society would be far better off if religion wasn't in it.

So where is that at? How do we know that if we have nothing to compare it to?

Avante
04-02-2015, 04:25 PM
no

Dude, nobody here has knocked out more 20 page plus threads than myself. And you are always ALWAYS in them, so why the bullshit?

Blake
04-02-2015, 04:27 PM
Dude, nobody here has knocked out more 20 page plus threads than myself. And you are always ALWAYS in them, so why the bullshit?

All quantity no quality

Blake
04-02-2015, 04:28 PM
So it's better to have no God in your life. Society would be far better off if religion wasn't in it.

You have yet to describe how God is in your life.

But he'll be mad at you when he finds out you made fun of Samson.

Avante
04-02-2015, 04:32 PM
All quantity no quality

Dude, that might work if you weren't constantly humping my leg, ok?

Blake
04-02-2015, 04:34 PM
That's non-sequitur. We can say "Jesus Christ" now and not be religious, but without religion we wouldn't be saying Jesus Christ.

why would we not be saying marriage without religion?

They're mutually exclusive, unlike Christ and religion.

I don't really have an all world definition for marriage. Just beings claiming other beings as their own, would be about it.

Avante
04-02-2015, 04:34 PM
You have yet to describe how God is in your life.

But he'll be mad at you when he finds out you made fun of Samson.

It;s those believers around me, that make my life better. They are on a whole other level that little shits like you with nothing in their life. Not one of them would be caught dead acting retarded on the internet while you thrive on it.

Blake
04-02-2015, 04:36 PM
Dude, that might work if you weren't constantly humping my leg, ok?

you fill up pages with worthless lists and YouTube videos.

And now you're completely avoiding the questions going right back to your usual ad hominem.

Blake
04-02-2015, 04:37 PM
It;s those believers around me, that make my life better.

So why don't you join them

Avante
04-02-2015, 04:38 PM
you fill up pages with worthless lists and YouTube videos.

And now you're completely avoiding the questions going right back to your usual ad hominem.

Dude, that coming from a guy only here to see who he can bug, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
04-02-2015, 04:39 PM
So why don't you join them

Have you read anything I've said at all? Blake, come on guy, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
04-02-2015, 04:48 PM
Have you read anything I've said at all? Blake, come on guy, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't sidestep. Answer the question.

If they're so happy, why don't you join them.

DMC
04-02-2015, 04:51 PM

Each of these arguments you're trying and failing to make are different claims. They have nothing to do with the truth/falsehood of the central premise of religion: the existence of a deity.

So you should start a new thread: It Doesn't Matter Whether or Not God Exists

That's your argument. The rest of your shit is just you flinging monkey shit and seeing where it sticks.

Avante
04-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Don't sidestep. Answer the question.

If they're so happy, why don't you join them.

Who is sidestepping, how many times have I said I believe in a Superior Being ..ALSO....? Why continue to ignore that? You do know it isn't necessary for me to see things exactly the same way, right? You do know about all the different ways of worshipping a God, right?

Blake, you really are a weird little shit.

Avante
04-02-2015, 05:00 PM

Each of these arguments you're trying and failing to make are different claims. They have nothing to do with the truth/falsehood of the central premise of religion: the existence of a deity.

So you should start a new thread: It Doesn't Matter Whether or Not God Exists

That's your argument. The rest of your shit is just you flinging monkey shit and seeing where it sticks.

You should start a thread.....

I Follow Avante Around Because......

DMC
04-02-2015, 05:08 PM
You should start a thread.....

I Follow Avante Around Because......
MYOB (Mind Your Own Business; You're Not the Boss of Me; The Appeal to Privacy), The contemporary fallacy of arbitrarily terminating any discussion of one's own standpoints or behavior, no matter how absurd, dangerous, evil or offensive, by drawing a phony curtain of privacy around oneself and one's actions. A corrupted argument from ethos (your own). (E.g., "Sure, I was doing eighty and weaving between lanes on Mesa Street--what's it to you? You're not a cop, you're not my nanny It's my business to speed, and your business to get the hell out of the way. Mind your own business!" Or, "Yeah, I killed my kid. So butt out! It's none of your business!") (See also, "Taboo.") Rational discussion is cut off because "it is none of your business!"

Avante
04-02-2015, 05:15 PM

translation

Why I continue to post this silliness knowing Avante isn't reading it, shows just how far gone I really am. I was looking for another famous Avante list, I guess not, bummer!

DMC
04-02-2015, 05:22 PM
translation

Why I continue to post this silliness knowing Avante isn't reading it, shows just how far gone I really am. I was looking for another famous Avante list, I guess not, bummer!
Argument from Ignorance: The fallacy that since we don’t know (or can never know, or cannot prove) whether a claim is true or false, it must be false (or that it must be true). E.g., “Scientists are never going to be able to positively prove their theory that humans evolved from other creatures, because we weren't there to see it! So, that proves the Genesis six-day creation account is literally true as written!” This fallacy includes Attacking the Evidence, e.g. "Your arguments are false! That proves I'm right!" This usually includes “Either-Or Reasoning:” E.g., “The vet can't find any reasonable explanation for why my dog died. See! See! That proves that you poisoned him! There’s no other logical explanation!” A corrupted argument from logos. A fallacy commonly found in American political, judicial and forensic reasoning.

rogues
04-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Blake's exwife tho..

Avante
04-02-2015, 05:24 PM
This is why I don't buy evolution, look at this DMC freak.

Avante
04-02-2015, 05:25 PM
Blake (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460)'s exwife tho..

Well he does have me, I am cute.

Blake
04-02-2015, 05:48 PM
Who is sidestepping, how many times have I said I believe in a Superior Being ..ALSO....? Why continue to ignore that? You do know it isn't necessary for me to see things exactly the same way, right? You do know about all the different ways of worshipping a God, right?

Blake, you really are a weird little shit.

How exactly do you worship a God?

Which one do you worship? The one whose book you make fun of?

Blake
04-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Well he does have me, I am cute.

If by cute you mean fat, ok.

Avante
04-02-2015, 10:15 PM
How exactly do you worship a God?

Which one do you worship? The one whose book you make fun of?

You really don't pay attention to what others say do you? How many times have I said I don't believe the Christian Bible? Now think half pint, ok?

Avante
04-02-2015, 10:17 PM
If by cute you mean fat, ok.

What color are my eyes, how about my hair? Tell me Blake do I have tattoos? Do I have a beard? Go ahead answer those questions, oh yeah, you can't.

Dude, grow up, ok?

spurraider21
04-03-2015, 05:33 AM
This is why I don't buy evolution, look at this DMC freak.
what do DMC's antics have to do with the merits of the theory of evolution

Blake
04-03-2015, 08:05 AM
You really don't pay attention to what others say do you? How many times have I said I don't believe the Christian Bible? Now think half pint, ok?

Right, that's why I'm asking which God you worship, genius.

Pick one and describe him. Go.

Blake
04-03-2015, 08:06 AM
What color are my eyes, how about my hair? Tell me Blake do I have tattoos? Do I have a beard? Go ahead answer those questions, oh yeah, you can't.

Dude, grow up, ok?

ok fatty

Avante
04-03-2015, 01:30 PM
ok fatty

Ok man, your immaturity coupled with your stupidity is just too much. Back on ignore.

Blake, please don't follow me around like you always do, ok little guy?

That always guarantees that this little freak will follow me around, this is just too easy, hahahaha!!!!!!!

Avante
04-03-2015, 01:33 PM
what do DMC's antics have to do with the merits of the theory of evolution

You never ever pick up on anything unless it's written with a big crayon, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

That was a funny, ok?

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 01:36 PM
You never ever pick up on anything unless it's written with a big crayon, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

That was a funny, ok?Was it?

Blake
04-03-2015, 01:40 PM
Ok man, your immaturity coupled with your stupidity is just too much. Back on ignore.

That always guarantees that this little freak will follow me around, this is just too easy, hahahaha!!!!!!!

what a convenient way to avoid discussing the non-Christian God you worship.

Lol fat coward

Avante
04-03-2015, 01:54 PM
what a convenient way to avoid discussing the non-Christian God you worship.

Lol fat coward

Is this sad to watch or what? Poor little guy.

DMC
04-03-2015, 01:58 PM

Here you are in a thread he started saying he's following you around.

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Yeah, quit following him around, chubbs.

mouse
04-03-2015, 02:17 PM
merits of the theory of evolution

What merits?

spurraider21
04-03-2015, 02:27 PM
What merits?
so you are going to ignore my question. ok.

mouse
04-03-2015, 02:37 PM
so you are going to ignore my question. ok.

You asked Avante that question no me I merely exposed the word merits not ever used with theory of Evolution discussions.

Blake
04-03-2015, 03:51 PM
Is this sad to watch or what? Poor little guy.

You should avoid fattening foods the way you're avoiding my question