03-31-2015, 11:23 PM
Epic

Dat Infinity Ward opening

Dem guns

Game play and graphics still modern

Definitely my favorite COD

DMC
03-31-2015, 11:28 PM
Holy fuck, are you serious? You can retire now.

Strange Love
04-01-2015, 01:49 AM
^lol

Cod games suck cock for the majority.

Their best are Black Ops 1 and World At War. Really dugged the story of World At War.

Black Ops was just fun playing through.

Leetonidas
04-01-2015, 01:53 AM
Didn't this game come out like 8 years ago? :lmao

DJR210
04-01-2015, 02:06 AM
Well, it was a good run. The last few days were great for you, but you're back to being a stupid Pollock fuck.

Could have gone around back and taken the game free from their dumpster. What a fuck up.

DMC
04-01-2015, 10:09 AM
Well, it was a good run. The last few days were great for you, but you're back to being a stupid Pollock fuck.

Could have gone around back and taken the game free from their dumpster. What a fuck up.

He's a fish?

Infinite_limit
04-01-2015, 10:19 AM
^lol

Cod games suck cock for the majority.

Their best are Black Ops 1 and World At War. Really dugged the story of World At War.

Black Ops was just fun playing through.
I've actually been playing BO1 with my friend. He quit MW2 last night after 40 mins.

I was expecting a lot of air support but it was ridiculous. I think unlike BO1, Mw2 allows you to move up your ladder of kill streaks WITH the kills your kill streaks makes. Meaning you can get a Harrier and just hide and wait for it to get enough kills for AC-130. While in Bo1 u have to physically get kills yourself

If MW2 made that correction and toned down the tubing, it would have been GOAT no questions asked. Instead it made it easy for shitty players to be successful resulting in the most popular first person shooter of all time

I still really enjoy it but I know the tricks: like make sure you have 1 Cold-blooded class

Cry Havoc
04-01-2015, 10:30 AM
Epic

Dat Infinity Ward opening

Dem guns

Game play and graphics still modern

Definitely my favorite COD

:lmao

CoD has been fucking terrible since CoD 4, which was brilliant.

Trainwreck2100
04-01-2015, 10:33 AM

mw2 was great

baseline bum
04-01-2015, 10:33 AM

I liked MW2, especially No Russian.

Aztecfan03
04-01-2015, 10:53 AM
I've actually been playing BO1 with my friend. He quit MW2 last night after 40 mins.

I was expecting a lot of air support but it was ridiculous. I think unlike BO1, Mw2 allows you to move up your ladder of kill streaks WITH the kills your kill streaks makes. Meaning you can get a Harrier and just hide and wait for it to get enough kills for AC-130. While in Bo1 u have to physically get kills yourself

If MW2 made that correction and toned down the tubing, it would have been GOAT no questions asked. Instead it made it easy for shitty players to be successful resulting in the most popular first person shooter of all time

I still really enjoy it but I know the tricks: like make sure you have 1 Cold-blooded class

people still play MW2 online?

Infinite_limit
04-01-2015, 11:46 AM
people still play MW2 online?
MW1 too

Bynumite
04-01-2015, 12:15 PM
From the perks to the killstreaks, MW2 is probably the most unbalanced CoD of them all but the game was definitely fun and had good map design imo.

I've dropped a few nukes while playing MW2 online, something i've never done on any other CoD. That should tell you how unbalanced that game was.

Now people are talking about a MW2 remake. MW1 and the WWII CoD's should be at the top of the remake list.

resistanze
04-01-2015, 12:40 PM
MW2? I traded that shit after 2 weeks (wasn't like in 2009?). Awful and unbalanced multiplayer.

MW1 was the truth though. Closest to CS for me for a multiplayer shooter.

Silver&Black
04-01-2015, 02:26 PM
Sounds like Gamestop got the best of that deal....

DJR210
04-01-2015, 02:28 PM
Used to love me some care package glitching in in MW2..good times. The Harrier was the shit.

04-04-2015, 02:42 AM
Still play it on pc every once in a while

spurraider21
04-04-2015, 02:45 AM
i burnt too many hours on that game when it was new. game had great potential. graphics were good. the physics engine/hit detection was good. weapons looked great. killstreaks were fun.

but the game was broken. unlimited explosives with massive blast radius :lol... being able to melee somebody from across the room :lol... and the weapons had virtually no recoil and u dropped in 2 bullets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjaOohR2fAI

DJR210
04-04-2015, 03:01 AM
i burnt too many hours on that game when it was new. game had great potential. graphics were good. the physics engine/hit detection was good. weapons looked great. killstreaks were fun.

but the game was broken. unlimited explosives with massive blast radius :lol... being able to melee somebody from across the room :lol... and the weapons had virtually no recoil and u dropped in 2 bullets.

Never knew wtf a "noob tube" was until MW2.. fucking annoying

Infinite_limit
04-04-2015, 03:07 AM

Yes, those were specific perk fails
- Commando
- Danger Close
- One Man Army

Screwed up the killstreaks (allowing them to stack)

and guns were too good. There was not a bad gun in the game.

^ Fix these and the game wouldn't be losing it's identity. I think many of these problems were fixed by the time MW3 came around but they screwed up the respawn system and there was network/connection/lag issues.

spurraider21
04-04-2015, 04:00 AM
Yes, those were specific perk fails
- Commando
- Danger Close
- One Man Army

Screwed up the killstreaks (allowing them to stack)

and guns were too good. There was not a bad gun in the game.

^ Fix these and the game wouldn't be losing it's identity. I think many of these problems were fixed by the time MW3 came around but they screwed up the respawn system and there was network/connection/lag issues.
mw2 and mw3 had the best engines/graphics... but i always preferred black ops and black ops 2 because they didnt have broken features. more balanced games, more fun. mw2 and 3 were virtually unplayable after a while

i bought ghosts and it was terrible, haven't really turned on my playstation in months... got tired of it

AlexJones
04-04-2015, 04:23 AM
:lmao MW2 online in its prime... grenade launcher grenade launcher grenade launcher hacker hacker hacker. Don't think it ever got fixed because Activision are a bunch of fucking pricks

z0sa
04-04-2015, 04:56 AM
WaW was my favorite

Infinite_limit
04-04-2015, 11:38 AM
mw2 and mw3 had the best engines/graphics... but i always preferred black ops and black ops 2 because they didnt have broken features. more balanced games, more fun. mw2 and 3 were virtually unplayable after a while

i bought ghosts and it was terrible, haven't really turned on my playstation in months... got tired of it
What did u not like bout Ghost? I think it is good but guns laser accurate so people scared to move

Trainwreck2100
04-04-2015, 11:51 AM
What did u not like bout Ghost? I think it is good but guns laser accurate so people scared to move

maps were pretty shitty tbqh

spurraider21
04-04-2015, 01:18 PM
Maps were huge. If you died you had to run for 40 seconds to find an opponent. The shotguns sucked. Killstreaks sucked. The weapons felt lame.

pgardn
04-04-2015, 01:26 PM
All of yous get the fck outside.

Get your asses up and move those get dem legs... bunch o buttermilk pancake jack flanges.

Blizzardwizard
04-04-2015, 01:33 PM
I pissed my friends off to no end by constantly 'camping' with a UMP Silencer or Mini Uzi all the way to a nuke. I'm mostly crap at these types of games though.