PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Who could the Clippers get for Chrissy Paul?

MultiTroll
04-01-2015, 12:50 AM
with his ridiculous 22 mil a year salary for 4 more years, would any team and GM fall for his schtick?

Blake Griffin, while i dont like his personality, guy has physical tools galore.
I notice CPFlop, ever the shitty point guard, often gets Griffin the ball in very awkard positons. Akin does not get Griffin the ball at the right times. Seriously jacks up the Clips offense.

Can't help but wonder with a kick ass point guard what the Clipps would do to get further along.

Incidentally ending the game tonight by tripping Klay Thompson on purpose. GTFO.

Clipper Nation
04-01-2015, 12:57 AM
Blake Griffin, while i dont like his personality, guy has physical tools galore.
I notice CPFlop, ever the shitty point guard, often gets Griffin the ball in very awkard positons. Akin does not get Griffin the ball at the right times. Seriously jacks up the Clips offense.
It's the same shit Enrique does with Kawhi and did with Manu before that. Choke Paul is just another one of those heroballers with a pathological need to be the star at the expense of everyone else. He will never win a damn thing in this league. In addition to the awkward chemistry between him and Blake in general, he'll often freeze Blake out when he's having a good game while Choke is struggling, all for the sake of his ego. It's also why he throws so many games away with his bricks and turnovers, because God forbid anyone else on the team is the hero instead of him. :rolleyes

If the Suns could get four picks for a broken-down Nash, I'm sure we could sucker some dumb team out of a treasure trove of assets for Choke and his overrated reputation. Unfortunately, that would require the foresight that this front office has never had and never will, so we're probably stuck with this loser. I'm praying he demands a trade after he chokes again in the playoffs and forces our hand, tbh.