PDA

View Full Version : Repugs LIE that govt doesn't create jobs or wealth, but ...

boutons_deux
04-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Military cuts to affect all bases

Up to 6000 miliary and civil service jobs lost in SA, and nearly $300M take out of SA economy.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Military-cuts-to-affect-all-bases-6171114.php

Wild Cobra
04-01-2015, 12:05 PM
Shazbot lies with thread titles, chronically!

Any reasonable person knows that the government doesn't create jobs any more than Al Gore created the Internet.

Wild Cobra
04-01-2015, 12:37 PM
Shazbot...

I wonder if you noticed the senate vote?

45 democrats voted yes, only 6 voting NO. It was 28 Y and 19 N for the senate republicans.

You are one fucking immoral liar when it comes to politics.

boutons_deux
04-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Shazbot...
I wonder if you noticed the senate vote?

45 democrats voted yes, only 6 voting NO. It was 28 Y and 19 N for the senate republicans.

You are one fucking immoral liar when it comes to politics.

who voted isn't the point.

DoD budget needs to be cut b 50% and those $300B/year spent on making Human-Americans' lives better, instead of making the planet's lives worse.

the point was that govt-hating/destroying Repugs saying govt can't create jobs or wealth, only for-profit "free enterprise" can.

TeyshaBlue
04-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Actions>words.

TheSanityAnnex
04-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Military cuts to affect all bases

Up to 6000 miliary and civil service jobs lost in SA, and nearly $300M take out of SA economy.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Military-cuts-to-affect-all-bases-6171114.php

Aren't you 100% in favor of downsizing our military?

Wild Cobra
04-01-2015, 02:23 PM
who voted isn't the point.

DoD budget needs to be cut b 50% and those $300B/year spent on making Human-Americans' lives better, instead of making the planet's lives worse.

the point was that govt-hating/destroying Repugs saying govt can't create jobs or wealth, only for-profit "free enterprise" can.
So tell us.

Outside of paying bureaucracies to be peanut counters in the money flow, how does government create jobs?

Wild Cobra
04-01-2015, 02:24 PM

No, he's only 100% sure that repugs are the root of all evil.

boutons_deux
04-01-2015, 02:25 PM

My point isn't about military cuts, RIF raff. It's about the Repug LIE that govt can't create jobs and wealth, only for-profit sector can.

Let's see the for-profit sector rush in and make up the $300M and 6K jobs that could be lost from SA economy if these cuts go through.

Wild Cobra
04-01-2015, 02:32 PM
Let's see the for-profit sector rush in and make up the $300M and 6K jobs that could be lost from SA economy if these cuts go through.

What incentive do they have with all the job killing actions the government has against businesses?

Wild Cobra
04-01-2015, 02:38 PM
You know, business creating jobs is mostly based on supply and demand. business just isn't going to employ people they don't need. Your pappy Clinton signed into law all these free trade agreements that put so many manufacturers out of business.

government destroys jobs. It doesn't create them.

boutons_deux
04-01-2015, 02:54 PM
:lol Who wrote NAFTA?

Who is writing the top-secret TPP and TTIP? :lol

BigCorp bought enough politicians to get "globalization" and "free flow of capital" enacted, so BigCorp, not govt, could pit US workers against foreign peasants.

DarrinS
04-01-2015, 03:05 PM
Is it just me, or does this forum really suck the past couple of years?

Wild Cobra
04-01-2015, 03:06 PM
:lol Who wrote NAFTA?

Who is writing the top-secret TPP and TTIP? :lol

BigCorp bought enough politicians to get "globalization" and "free flow of capital" enacted, so BigCorp, not govt, could pit US workers against foreign peasants.

Does it matter who wrote it?

Probably the republicans.

I wasn't speaking of better trade relations with a bordering country. I was speaking of the rest of the globe.

Regardless, it was Clintoon that signed them. Republicans be dammed too.

Ross Perot was right about that giant sucking sound...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkgx1C_S6ls