PDA

View Full Version : OT: "Vegas wants a rematch and if Floyd doesn't KO Manny there will be one"- RJJ

Thebesteva
04-02-2015, 12:36 AM
Roy Jones Jr ladies and gentleman, kinda crazy but when you think about it this fight will generate nearly a billion for the city of Vegas if not more. The best thing for the sport is controversy and a rematch. I hope this doesn't happen in the sense of a fixed fight, but I think if May doesn't stop Manny or make it an OBVIOUS landslide, then he's in trouble.

All Manny has to do is win 4-5 rounds and it's over. My original reason for thinking May always ducked Pac is because he knew that's what Vegas wants and if you follow is training recently, nigga is training like its the fight of the century (and it is) while Pac is just training like it's another fight.

Buddy Mignon
04-02-2015, 12:49 AM
Roy Jones Jr ladies and gentleman, kinda crazy but when you think about it this fight will generate nearly a billion for the city of Vegas if not more. The best thing for the sport is controversy and a rematch. I hope this doesn't happen in the sense of a fixed fight, but I think if May doesn't stop Manny or make it an OBVIOUS landslide, then he's in trouble.

All Manny has to do is win 4-5 rounds and it's over. My original reason for thinking May always ducked Pac is because he knew that's what Vegas wants and if you follow is training recently, nigga is training like its the fight of the century (and it is) while Pac is just training like it's another fight.

No one gives a fuck what jealous ass Roy Jones has to say. He's doing everything in his power to reduce the magnitude of this fight do to his jealously of Floyd. Fuck that nigga.

baseline bum
04-02-2015, 01:11 AM
LOL if Manny's training like it's just another fight. Cash the check, pay the taxman, blow it all again on the posse. Then he can beg for the rematch next year.

LakerHater
04-02-2015, 01:17 AM
There will be a trilogy!
Why would they turn down the money that idiots would pay to see them fight!?

HI-FI
04-02-2015, 01:25 AM
There will be a trilogy!
This. Everything gets turned into a trilogy these days.

AlexJones
04-02-2015, 01:39 AM
There will be a trilogy!

Pacman still going back for more after losing 2 straight?

LakerHater
04-02-2015, 01:44 AM
Pacman still going back for more after losing 2 straight?
Juan Manuel Márquez did!

TDMVPDPOY
04-02-2015, 02:15 AM
pac might as well take the 100m and bet on himself to throw the match

BatManu20
04-02-2015, 02:38 AM
Manny won't win 4-5 rounds in this fight though. I dislike Mayweather, but he's the best defensive fighter I've ever seen. The man's a technician. He'll bore us to sleep with all his defense before he lets Manny sniff 4-5 winning rounds. Mayweather wins by unanimous decision in a rather uneventful and disappointing fight, tbh.

LakerHater
04-02-2015, 10:57 AM
The most anticipated fight of the year will also be the most expensive. Sources close to HBO and Showtime recently informed the Wall Street Journal that the welterweight title fight will cost $99 for HD and $89 for SD!!

StrengthAndHonor
04-02-2015, 11:32 AM
It's funny how the fighters of today (Mosley, RJJ, Algieri, Marquez, Hatton) all pick Mayweather, but the boxers from previous generations picks Pacquiao (Hagler, Ali, Tyson). Their contrasting opinions are always intriguing.

MultiTroll
04-02-2015, 12:14 PM
The best thing for the sport is controversy and a rematch. I hope this doesn't happen in the sense of a fixed fight,
Vegas and boxing have probably already hooked up on the outcome of this fight and plans for the next one.
:lol boxing
:lol Vegas
:lol big time pro sports ie Packer kick return guy, Pete Carrol on and on.

Thebesteva
04-02-2015, 03:44 PM
Vegas and boxing have probably already hooked up on the outcome of this fight and plans for the next one.
:lol boxing
:lol Vegas
:lol big time pro sports ie Packer kick return guy, Pete Carrol on and on.

Imagine in the middle of the fight The Rock charges into the ring and rock bottoms Mayweather as Jim Ross shouts into the mic "Rock bottom! Rock bottom! Rock Bottom

Dude, how fucking confused would the crowd be?