PDA

View Full Version : Neil Degrasse Tyson on scientology v christianity

Pages : [1] 2

Blake
04-02-2015, 08:32 AM
"..... Neil deGrasse Tyson is defending Scientology.

The famed astrophysicist and host of Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey told The Daily Beast, "So, you have people who are certain that a man in a robe transforms a cracker into the literal body of Jesus saying that what goes on in Scientology is crazy?"..."

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/neil-degrasse-tyson-scientology-no-different-judaism-christianity-040021126.html

Blake
04-02-2015, 08:34 AM
Deep and lubeless

cantthinkofanything
04-02-2015, 08:40 AM
stopped reading at "black astrophysicist"

MultiTroll
04-02-2015, 09:09 AM
Same ole schtick.
Twists what true Christians really teach then attacks the twist that he made up.

All in an attempt to sound witty.
Low self esteem.

An accurate bible will read "this means my body" not "this is my body".
It was symbolic.
Go back to trying to acquire tv ratings.

RD2191
04-02-2015, 09:12 AM
Same ole schtick.
Twists what true Christians really teach then attacks the twist that he made up.

Low self esteem.

It was symbolic.

Blake
04-02-2015, 09:48 AM
Same ole schtick.

Low self esteem.

It was symbolic.

uh, catholics really do believe in the bread turning into the body of Christ.

but for you, was the story of Jesus coming back from the dead was merely symbolic too?

Lol cherry pickers

Avante
04-02-2015, 10:39 AM
Why does it mean sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to you, that you look dumber than a rock here?

Do you understand....spiritual...at all?

Blake, what is your goal with all this shit? Those who believe see you as a dumb jerk, those who don't believe see you as a dumb jerk.

You don't actually believe anyone will ever..."you're right Blake, I've changed my mind".....do you?

DarrinS
04-02-2015, 10:41 AM
"So, you have people who are certain that a man in a robe transforms a cracker into the literal body of Jesus..."

:lol

Yeah, because religious people don't understand symbolism.

Pauly D
04-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Lol anyone who's ever been forced into church twice a year or so, which I'm sure he was as a kid, should know the bread and wine symbolizes body and blood. When comparing those two religions the only thing that should be brought up is the fact that only one charges for a membership and has a status ranking. But he cares more about his personal bitterness towards christianity than he does about science. People like Ricky Gervais and Bill Maher aren't annoying but this guy is because he should be above this.

L752EMVY5sk

"He's drunk on adulation..."

Trainwreck2100
04-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Only the catholics believe that so if he actually said that and meant the entirety of Christianity it's a flawed argument

cantthinkofanything
04-02-2015, 10:54 AM
Guys...I think I figured out what's going on. All due to a resme typo early in Tyson's carrer. Should have said, "afrophysicist".

Pauly D
04-02-2015, 10:57 AM
I don't get it, so catholics believe the bread and wine literally gives them Jesus powers or that Jesus will come back through food? Even if that's what the church preaches I'd have to imagine most members doing it mainly out of tradition and symbolism like protestants

Trainwreck2100
04-02-2015, 11:03 AM
I don't get it, so catholics believe the bread and wine literally gives them Jesus powers or that Jesus will come back through food? Even if that's what the church preaches I'd have to imagine most members doing it mainly out of tradition and symbolism like protestants

If you really care I doubt anyone here knows enough about transubstantiation to tell you what the fuck it means

Trainwreck2100
04-02-2015, 11:03 AM

If you really care I doubt anyone here knows enough about transubstantiation to tell you what the fuck it means

cantthinkofanything
04-02-2015, 11:08 AM

Bend over, I'll show you what transubstantiation means.

DisAsTerBot
04-02-2015, 11:18 AM
Transubstantiation (in Latin, transsubstantiatio, in Greek μετουσίωσις metousiosis) is the change whereby, according to the teaching of the Catholic Church, the bread and the wine used in the sacrament of the Eucharist become, not merely as by a sign or a figure, but also in actual reality the body and blood of Christ.

lol catholics

Trainwreck2100
04-02-2015, 11:24 AM
But not Christians as the article says Tyson alludes to

Blake
04-02-2015, 11:25 AM
Why does it mean sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to you, that you look dumber than a rock here?

Do you understand....spiritual...at all?

Blake, what is your goal with all this shit? Those who believe see you as a dumb jerk, those who don't believe see you as a dumb jerk.

You don't actually believe anyone will ever..."you're right Blake, I've changed my mind".....do you?

Just having some fun in this particular thread. So far so good.

TDMVPDPOY
04-02-2015, 11:25 AM
lol bastard child vs some turd out of space

Blake
04-02-2015, 11:27 AM
But not Christians as the article says Tyson alludes to

Catholics are Christians, so although he could have been more specific, it wasn't incorrect.

Blake
04-02-2015, 11:28 AM

Eh, it's a 10 second google search

Avante
04-02-2015, 11:46 AM
Just having some fun in this particular thread. So far so good.

So you finally figured out how to do what I do, ok man will give some props.:toast

Blake
04-02-2015, 11:53 AM
So you finally figured out how to do what I do, ok man will give some props.:toast

neh, your posts are just empty lists and you get extremely butthurt when called out on them.

Trainwreck2100
04-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Catholics are Christians, so although he could have been more specific, it wasn't incorrect.

It's a statement that's ignorant. If I said "Muslims are terrorists " I'm not wrong but it's fucking ignorant . In degrases case he made a statement challenging Christians ignorance but in his own statement he showed ignorance

Trainwreck2100
04-02-2015, 12:02 PM

It's a statement that's ignorant. If I said "Muslims are terrorists " I'm not wrong but it's fucking ignorant . In degrases case he made a statement challenging Christians ignorance but in his own statement he showed ignorance

Pauly D
04-02-2015, 12:02 PM
Whatever your motive for this thread, nothing screams butthurt like a world renowned physicist who can't stop talking about religion. He's a pouty baby

RD2191
04-02-2015, 12:09 PM
why is that dude even famous? tbh. what is his job exactly? i know he's an astrophysicist but what's the point? he's looking for what exactly? isn't it pointless to keep searching and studying the universe if you don't believe anything else is out there? and if he does then how can he dismiss the possibility of a god?

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 12:13 PM
lol @ how many people didn't know transubstantiation is a thing

cantthinkofanything
04-02-2015, 12:15 PM
why is that dude even famous? tbh. what is his job exactly? i know he's an astrophysicist but what's the point? he's looking for what exactly? isn't it pointless to keep searching and studying the universe if you don't believe anything else is out there? and if he does then how can he dismiss the possibility of a god?

Shut up. It's a black dude with a job. Who care what he do.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 12:17 PM
why is that dude even famous? tbh. what is his job exactly? i know he's an astrophysicist but what's the point? he's looking for what exactly? isn't it pointless to keep searching and studying the universe if you don't believe anything else is out there?Who says he doesn't' believe anything else is out there?

You'll have to provide a quote to that effect.

But you won't.

You'll pout and call people names.

RD2191
04-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Who says he doesn't' believe anything else is out there?

You'll have to provide a quote to that effect.

But you won't.

You'll pout and call people names.
He claims to be agnostic but he rips on religion. Why? If he believes in other life then why rip on people who could be right about a creator? it doesn't make sense.

RD2191
04-02-2015, 12:27 PM
Shut up. It's a black dude with a job. Who care what he do.
https://31.media.tumblr.com/47986e935f9e4b81fafe7edc458c6288/tumblr_n4arpypaLf1r7iczwo3_1280.jpg

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 12:32 PM
He claims to be agnostic but he rips on religion. Why? If he believes in other life then why rip on people who could be right about a creator? it doesn't make sense.Do you believe sacrament crackers turn into Jesus flesh when eaten?

I don't.

Millions do because their religion tells them.

That's ripworthy in my book.

I'm sure if you showed Tyson your provable evidence of God he'd consider it. Do you have any?

Blake
04-02-2015, 12:38 PM
Whatever your motive for this thread, nothing screams butthurt like a world renowned physicist who can't stop talking about religion. He's a pouty baby

Shit, I get butthurt when I see states like Indiana and Kentucky try to pass religion based laws. It holds us all back.

Blake
04-02-2015, 12:39 PM

Uh, yeah, you'd be wrong if you said all Muslims are terrorists.

RD2191
04-02-2015, 12:51 PM
Do you believe sacrament crackers turn into Jesus flesh when eaten?

I don't.

That's ripworthy in my book.

I'm sure if you showed Tyson your provable evidence of God he'd consider it. Do you have any?
why are you changing the subject? this is why no one takes you seriously. why does it matter what a person believes? as long as they aren't hurting anyone then what's the problem?

Why would I need any? Life itself is proof in my book. And he believes in string theory iirc which means anything is possible. Therefore a God is possible.

RD2191
04-02-2015, 12:52 PM
Shit, I get butthurt when I see states like Indiana and Kentucky try to pass religion based laws. It holds us all back.
You're a loser. What does it hold you back from Blake?

Trainwreck2100
04-02-2015, 12:55 PM
Uh, yeah, you'd be wrong if you said all Muslims are terrorists.

Except I didn't say "all Muslims are terrorists" . Just like degrase didn't say "all Christians"

DMX7
04-02-2015, 12:55 PM
Same ole schtick.

Low self esteem.

It was symbolic.

lol "accurate bible". :lol

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 12:57 PM
why are you changing the subject? This is the subject.
"..... Neil deGrasse Tyson is defending Scientology.

The famed astrophysicist and host of Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey told The Daily Beast, "So, you have people who are certain that a man in a robe transforms a cracker into the literal body of Jesus saying that what goes on in Scientology is crazy?"..."

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/neil-degrasse-tyson-scientology-no-different-judaism-christianity-040021126.html
this is why no one takes you seriously. why does it matter what a person believes? as long as they aren't hurting anyone then what's the problem?Religion can and has hurt people ever since religion started. it's hurting people right now.

Why would I need any? Life itself is proof in my book. And he believes in string theory iirc which means anything is possible. Therefore a God is possible.Sure it's possible -- but belief would require some sort of evidence.

If you admit you have no evidence, fine. Don't expect people like Tyson to believe what you believe and don't get upset when you are told you have no evidence.

RD2191
04-02-2015, 01:00 PM
This is the subject.Religion can and has hurt people ever since religion started. it's hurting people right now.

Sure it's possible -- but belief would require some sort of evidence.

If you admit you have no evidence, fine. Don't expect people like Tyson to believe what you believe and don't get upset when you are told you have no evidence.
Life is the evidence. What more do you need? If the universe is 13.8 billion years old and earth is 4.5 billion years then where is the other life? Where are the other civilizations? No signs of life anywhere in the observable universe.

Pauly D
04-02-2015, 01:03 PM
why is that dude even famous? tbh.

cause he's black and comfortable talking on camera tbh. It's what got our president elected

i know he's an astrophysicist but what's the point? he's looking for what exactly? isn't it pointless to keep searching and studying the universe if you don't believe anything else is out there? and if he does then how can he dismiss the possibility of a god?

you lost my support here

lol @ how many people didn't know transubstantiation is a thing

I'm not catholic

so you're one of those who think business owners shouldn't have control over their own business? Take religion out of those laws and think of them from just a plain freedom perspective. Why the FUCK should WE decide who a business serves?

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 01:03 PM
Life is the evidence. What more do you need? If the universe is 13.8 billion years old and earth is 4.5 billion years then where is the other life? Where are the other civilizations? No signs of life anywhere in the observable universe.Actually there are plenty signs of life elsewhere, and we just barely have the means to start looking.

It's fine if you choose to be ignorant your entire life because you are afraid it will challenge your faith. Just let the people who aren't afraid go about their business.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 01:04 PM
I'm not catholicNor am I.

RD2191
04-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Actually there are plenty signs of life elsewhere, and we just barely have the means to start looking.

It's fine if you choose to be ignorant your entire life because you are afraid it will challenge your faith. Just let the people who aren't afraid go about their business.
afraid of what? I live my life how i want. And what are the signs? you also didn't answer my question. Where are the other life forms? There are around 100 billion earth like planets and that's being conservative. So what signs are you talking about? And one is to assume their technology is more advanced than ours so why aren't they visiting us?

Pauly D
04-02-2015, 01:07 PM
This is the subject.Religion can and has hurt people ever since religion started. it's hurting people right now.

lol it's also provided hospitals, shelter, and food all over the world. Those annoying christians who "shove their beliefs down people's throats" seem to make those people pretty damn happy outside of the U.S. and Europe

Pauly D
04-02-2015, 01:09 PM
Nor am I.

so you just know some useless fact that even you find absurd

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 01:10 PM
afraid of what? I live my life how i want. And what are the signs? you also didn't answer my question. Where are the other life forms? There are around 100 billion earth like planets and that's being conservative. So what signs are you talking about? And one is to assume their technology is more advanced than ours so why aren't they visiting us?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=signs+of+life+on+other+planets

And why would it automatically be more advanced than us?

Conversely, why would God limit himself to life on one planet if he made all the billions of other planets?

Because your book doesn't allow for it?

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 01:11 PM
so you just know some useless fact that even you find absurdIt's not useless.

Millions believe in it.

MultiTroll
04-02-2015, 01:11 PM
lol it's also provided hospitals,
% chance RumpHumper has been treated at a hospital or clinic whose funding was provided all or in part by religious donar?
:lol 100.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 01:12 PM
lol it's also provided hospitals, shelter, and food all over the world. Those annoying christians who "shove their beliefs down people's throats" seem to make those people pretty damn happy outside of the U.S. and EuropeWell, when Christians aren't killing them, sure.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 01:12 PM
% chance RumpHumper has been treated at a hospital or clinic whose funding was provided all or in part by religious donar?
:lol 100.lol straw man

Pauly D
04-02-2015, 01:14 PM
It's not useless.

Millions believe in it.

but it's had an effect on anyone how? Are wine and bread companies being bombed or something?

useless

RD2191
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=signs+of+life+on+other+planets

And why would it automatically be more advanced than us?

Conversely, why would God limit himself to life on one planet if he made all the billions of other planets?

Because your book doesn't allow for it?
post some links bro. you're the one claiming that there signs of life on another planet.

well what is life? humans aren't gods first creation. he created spiritual being aka angels before he created human.

Pauly D
Well, when Christians aren't killing them, sure.

:lmao

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 01:17 PM
but it's had an effect on anyone how? Are wine and bread companies being bombed or something?

uselessStraw man.

It's quite useful information. It's a belief of a major religion.

post some links bro. you're the one claiming that there signs of life on another planet.you didn't click it, bro?

well what is life? humans aren't gods first creation. he created spiritual being aka angels before he created human.You didn't answer my question, bro.

Why wouldn't god have life on other planets, bro?

RD2191
04-02-2015, 01:21 PM
Straw man.

you didn't click it, bro?

You didn't answer my question, bro.

faggot. and no i didnt. i want you to post links of signs of life on other planets.

and tbh the bible doesn't really cover the subject.

Pauly D
04-02-2015, 01:24 PM
Straw man.

what use has it been? And please don't answer with "straw man" for once

Avante
04-02-2015, 01:25 PM
How in the hell does religion/believing hold anyone back? Those into it want things as they are. Those not into relgion/believing are so few, fuck um.

RD2191
04-02-2015, 01:28 PM
Straw man.

you didn't click it, bro?

You didn't answer my question, bro.

and you're arguing for the sake of arguing. point is tyson believes life on other planets exists so he shouldn't be ripping what anyone believes. i read the article and he wasnt doing much of it. he actually made a few good points.

cantthinkofanything
04-02-2015, 01:29 PM
what use has it been? And please don't answer with "straw man" for once

moving the goal posts

RD2191
04-02-2015, 01:33 PM
every human has the right to believe what they want as long as they aren't causing harm to anyone else.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 01:37 PM
what use has it been? And please don't answer with "straw man" for onceHelps me to understand that particular religion. I find that useful.

and you're arguing for the sake of arguing. point is tyson believes life on other planets exists so he shouldn't be ripping what anyone believes. i read the article and he wasnt doing much of it. he actually made a few good points.There is evidence of life on other planets.

There is no evidence crackers turn into Jesus meat when ingested.

Wild Cobra
04-02-2015, 01:38 PM
Climastrology, Scientology....

It all takes the same mindset of a pretend scientist.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 01:38 PM
every human has the right to believe what they want as long as they aren't causing harm to anyone else.Who here said they don't?

Aztecfan03
04-02-2015, 01:44 PM
It's not useless.

Millions believe in it.

That is assuming most Catholics know that is even the Catholic position. I have some doubts on that.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 01:46 PM
That is assuming Catholics know that is even the Catholic position.I'm assuming millions do and millions don't.

And that millions know but don't actually believe.

DMC
04-02-2015, 02:05 PM
How in the hell does religion/believing hold anyone back? Those into it want things as they are. Those not into relgion/believing are so few, fuck um.

Bandwagon fallacy

Avante
04-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Bandwagon fallacy

translation

Religion/believing holds nobody back from anything, that's just what morons think.

Blake
04-02-2015, 02:27 PM
Except I didn't say "all Muslims are terrorists" . Just like degrase didn't say "all Christians"

all catholics are Christians. So are all mormons, which he also mentioned.

You can't say all terrorists are muslims nor can you say all muslims are terrorists. False analogy.

benefactor
04-02-2015, 02:35 PM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/47986e935f9e4b81fafe7edc458c6288/tumblr_n4arpypaLf1r7iczwo3_1280.jpg
http://d2ws0xxnnorfdo.cloudfront.net/meme/206083

Trainwreck2100
04-02-2015, 02:41 PM

You can't say all terrorists are muslims nor can you say all muslims are terrorists. False analogy.

But all christians don't believe in transubstantiation which he leaves out. Is the statement "Muslims are terrorists" true or false.

Blake
04-02-2015, 02:41 PM
You're a loser. What does it hold you back from Blake?

It holds our society back.

Avante
04-02-2015, 02:48 PM
It holds our society back.

Back from what?

Blake
04-02-2015, 02:49 PM
so you're one of those who think business owners shouldn't have control over their own business? Take religion out of those laws and think of them from just a plain freedom perspective. Why the FUCK should WE decide who a business serves?

So you're cool with business owners having the ability to deny service to Blacks?

Blake
04-02-2015, 02:50 PM
Back from what?

Fuck man, I gave you 3 instances just 30 minutes ago.

lol

Blake
04-02-2015, 02:51 PM
lol "accurate bible". :lol

Lol I missed that

Lololol

RD2191
04-02-2015, 02:51 PM
http://d2ws0xxnnorfdo.cloudfront.net/meme/206083
:lol

Blake
04-02-2015, 02:54 PM
Well, when Christians aren't killing them, sure.

Lol

Blake
04-02-2015, 02:56 PM

^ coming from dude that ascared of Islam

Blake
04-02-2015, 03:01 PM
But all christians don't believe in transubstantiation which he leaves out. Is the statement "Muslims are terrorists" true or false.

He didn't say all Christians do. Nobody said they all do.

"Muslims are terrorists" is false.

"Christians are catholics" is also false.

"catholics are Christians" is true.

This isn't hard, and hardly worth discussing.

DMC
04-02-2015, 03:06 PM

They are all cults. If you trace the lineage of all these sects they are not much different than David Koresh's group.

Pauly D
04-02-2015, 03:20 PM
Helps me to understand that particular religion. I find that useful.

So you find it INTERESTING. Knowing that muslims go apeshit over depictions of mohammed? Useful. Knowing that [insert religion] aren't supposed to eat [insert food]? Useful. Knowing that catholics believe in transubstantiation? Ummm, I guess it's useful so I won't desecrate bread and wine in front of a catholic?

So you're cool with business owners having the ability to deny service to Blacks?

Absofuckinglutely. I'd also be more than fine with a black business owner denying service to whites. It's not my fucking RIGHT to buy whatever that business is selling. And this isn't fucking pre 70s, no one would be hurt by prejudice business owners except the businesses themselves for bad publicity and losing that business to competitors

Trainwreck2100
04-02-2015, 03:21 PM
He didn't say all Christians do. Nobody said they all do.

"Muslims are terrorists" is false.

"Christians are catholics" is also false.

"catholics are Christians" is true.

This isn't hard, and hardly worth discussing.
So by your reasoning
There's many kinds of Christians but a subset are catholics and thereby "are"
There's many kinds of terrorists but a subset are muslim and thereby "are not"

They both satisfy the same argument I never introduced all btw they are both statements of fact. I never said all btw you introduced the qualifier "all" and attempted to use it to support your argument

Avante
04-02-2015, 03:23 PM
Fuck man, I gave you 3 instances just 30 minutes ago.

lol

I must have missed it.

So we are being held back from what?

Avante
04-02-2015, 03:25 PM
^ coming from dude that ascared of Islam

Are those people living the way they prefer, yep!

Blake
04-02-2015, 03:30 PM
So by your reasoning
There's many kinds of Christians but a subset are catholics and thereby "are"
There's many kinds of terrorists but a subset are muslim and thereby "are not"

In the context of the Op, replace the word "people" with "Christians" and it's not incorrect.

It's not the best wording since some are obviously confused by it, but it's not incorrect.

I never said all btw you introduced the qualifier "all" and attempted to use it to support your argument

This is you introducing "all"

Only the catholics believe that so if he actually said that and meant the entirety of Christianity it's a flawed argument

Blake
04-02-2015, 03:31 PM
I must have missed it.

So we are being held back from what?

No, you even responded to it just a while ago in the other thread. Are you really that Alzheimerish?

Blake
04-02-2015, 03:36 PM
Absofuckinglutely. I'd also be more than fine with a black business owner denying service to whites. It's not my fucking RIGHT to buy whatever that business is selling. And this isn't fucking pre 70s, no one would be hurt by prejudice business owners except the businesses themselves for bad publicity and losing that business to competitors

ok.

I'd easily argue discrimination holds society back too, but that's a different thread.

Trainwreck2100
04-02-2015, 03:37 PM
In the context of the Op, replace the word "people" with "Christians" and it's not incorrect.

It's not the best wording since some are obviously confused by it, but it's not incorrect.

This is you introducing "all"

Disregarding your reading comprehension I also say it's flawed if he meant Christianity cause Christians aren't catholic rights? Your words not mine. Also I was talking about you using all in the terrorist muslim metaphor.

DarrinS
04-02-2015, 03:45 PM
Do you believe sacrament crackers turn into Jesus flesh when eaten?

I don't.

No they don't. :lol

Thebesteva
04-02-2015, 03:50 PM
NDT is a genius, but hes fucking annoying at this point. His entire role has been to laugh at everyone for believing in things. He was on the Joe Rogan show bashing the belief of UFOs or anything supernatural. He wasn't questioning, he was bashing anyone who believed in it.

I know this world is in a terrible place, in large part due to religion. But there are many good people out there that just believe in a God and arent the preaching type of dickhead religious people, why constantly make fun or try to take away belief?

If there's anything this world needs right now, is less of this imposing my beliefs onto you. Even from something as small as this to the gay community constantly enforcing their views on others.

Pauly D
04-02-2015, 03:59 PM
ok.

I'd easily argue discrimination holds society back too, but that's a different thread.

You can't legislate tolerance. The only thing discrimination in business would hold back these days are those businesses for the reasons I already said. Free minds and free markets work themselves out

Pauly D
04-02-2015, 04:07 PM
NDT is a genius

Is he though? Obviously he's one of the top in his field but I'm wondering how much smarter he is than others with his education. I can't help but think he's at that top tier level but the genius label is only perceived because he's just comfortable in front of a camera and articulates what everyone else at his level wishes they had the charisma to articulate

Blake
04-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Disregarding your reading comprehension I also say it's flawed if he meant Christianity cause Christians aren't catholic rights? Your words not mine. Also I was talking about you using all in the terrorist muslim metaphor.

I have no idea what you're saying here.

Avante
04-02-2015, 04:12 PM
I get called in for jury duty, while heading to where I was suppose to go I notice that days docket, it read like a Mexican phone book. Then once I get in the jury room, yep, there sits a young Mexican with tats all over his neck and looking punkish.

We are different and why this need to pretend we aren't, why?

DMC
04-02-2015, 04:17 PM
NDT is a genius, but hes fucking annoying at this point. His entire role has been to laugh at everyone for believing in things. He was on the Joe Rogan show bashing the belief of UFOs or anything supernatural. He wasn't questioning, he was bashing anyone who believed in it.

I know this world is in a terrible place, in large part due to religion. But there are many good people out there that just believe in a God and arent the preaching type of dickhead religious people, why constantly make fun or try to take away belief?

If there's anything this world needs right now, is less of this imposing my beliefs onto you. Even from something as small as this to the gay community constantly enforcing their views on others.

Then why should anyone consider anything you just said?

Blake
04-02-2015, 04:22 PM

I bet you would find NDT less annoying if he were making fun of believers of Santa Claus that tried to push their Elfish beliefs into public domain.

Blake
04-02-2015, 04:23 PM
You can't legislate tolerance. The only thing discrimination in business would hold back these days are those businesses for the reasons I already said. Free minds and free markets work themselves out

You can legislate discrimination. And we do. For a lot of very obvious reasons.

Blake
04-02-2015, 04:26 PM
I get called in for jury duty, while heading to where I was suppose to go I notice that days docket, it read like a Mexican phone book. Then once I get in the jury room, yep, there sits a young Mexican with tats all over his neck and looking punkish.

Gosh you living in California makes your story so baffling.

Pauly D
04-02-2015, 04:57 PM
You can legislate discrimination. And we do. For a lot of very obvious reasons.

What?

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 05:05 PM
lol Religion holding back science.

Sure buddy, I'd believe it if it weren't for the majority of leftist hold humanities and trophy wife degrees.

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 05:07 PM
So a majority of christians believe in the literal manifestations of the hosts, therefore NDT's remark had validity right?

That's great, now Cuck Jr (Blakeold) and Cuck Sr (Cumpdumpling) can stop shilling for Islam and claiming it's a religion of peace when Pew Research Polls have shown that the majority of Muslims believe in Jihad and Sharia.

Blake
04-02-2015, 05:40 PM
What?

You can legislate discrimination. And we do. For a lot of obvious reasons.

Blake
04-02-2015, 05:42 PM
So a majority of christians believe in the literal manifestations of the hosts, therefore NDT's remark had validity right?

That's great, now Cuck Jr (Blakeold) and Cuck Sr (Cumpdumpling) can stop shilling for Islam and claiming it's a religion of peace when Pew Research Polls have shown that the majority of Muslims believe in Jihad and Sharia.

pew research polls. Kool.

Blake
04-02-2015, 05:53 PM

Sure buddy, I'd believe it if it weren't for the majority of leftist hold humanities and trophy wife degrees.

"..... The Catholic Church is against embryonic stem-cell research because it involves the destruction of human embryos. Pope John Paul II said embryonic stem-cell research is related to abortion, euthanasia and other attacks on innocent life."

http://www.americancatholic.org/News/StemCell/

Pauly D
04-02-2015, 06:08 PM

When someone says "what" that usually means explain. Do I have to hold your hand while you get spanked?

DMC
04-02-2015, 06:17 PM

Actually you can't. Discrimination takes place in your mind. Acts based on discrimination can be legislated, but the discrimination cannot be.

Thebesteva
04-02-2015, 06:23 PM
I bet you would find NDT less annoying if he were making fun of believers of Santa Claus that tried to push their Elfish beliefs into public domain.

I would, I think its annoying to push religious beliefs just as much as it is trying to disprove them. Life is too short man, believe whatever the fuck you want as long as it doesnt physically hurt any person or animal.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 07:15 PM
So you find it INTERESTING. Knowing that muslims go apeshit over depictions of mohammed? Useful. Knowing that [insert religion] aren't supposed to eat [insert food]? Useful. Knowing that catholics believe in transubstantiation? Ummm, I guess it's useful so I won't desecrate bread and wine in front of a catholic?Sure, useful information. Just knowing what they believe is helpful. That particular tidbit could be used as a barometer for just how seriously they take that particular religion.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 07:17 PM
So a majority of christians believe in the literal manifestations of the hosts, therefore NDT's remark had validity right?Who said majority?

That's great, now Cuck Jr (Blakeold) and Cuck Sr (Cumpdumpling) can stop shilling for Islam and claiming it's a religion of peace when Pew Research Polls have shown that the majority of Muslims believe in Jihad and Sharia.Who said it is a religion of peace?

Just quit making stuff up. Makes you look stupid and extremely butthurt.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 07:19 PM

You've never seen a white guy with tattoos looking punkish?

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 07:20 PM
No they don't. :lolWhy wouldn't they?

Blake
04-02-2015, 07:56 PM
Actually you can't. Discrimination takes place in your mind. Acts based on discrimination can be legislated, but the discrimination cannot be.

better said. Thanks for clarifying.

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 10:08 PM
"..... The Catholic Church is against embryonic stem-cell research because it involves the destruction of human embryos. Pope John Paul II said embryonic stem-cell research is related to abortion, euthanasia and other attacks on innocent life."

http://www.americancatholic.org/News/StemCell/

I didn't know we were waiting for Rome to fund stem cell research.

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 10:10 PM
Who said majority?

Who said it is a religion of peace?

Just quit making stuff up. Makes you look stupid and extremely butthurt.

90k responses to insults and no life is butthurt. The science is settled. Let's move on to the crux of the argument.

So is Islam a religion of peace, yes or no?

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 10:12 PM
So is Islam a religion of peace, yes or no?It's a religion. It's adherents can be violent or peaceful, just like any other religion.

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 10:13 PM
It's a religion. It's adherents can be violent or peaceful, just like any other religion.

Is the religion a religion of peace, yes or no?

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 10:13 PM
Is the religion a religion of peace, yes or no?Asked and answered.

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 10:17 PM
Asked and answered.

all u did was claim a religion. That's not adressing the question.

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Is the religion a religion of peace, yes or no?

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 10:22 PM
all u did was claim a religion. That's not adressing the question.Sure it did.

You tried to set up a false dilemma.

It is neither "of peace" nor "of violence."

It's just a religion. People decide on their own how to apply their beliefs. In that respect, every religion could be characterized as "of peace" or "of violence."

So it's just a stupid, loaded question. You should stick to ad hominem fallacies.

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 10:22 PM
I wonder how chump reconciles the OP's NDT quote with his evasion on islam. So neither catholicism or scientology are crazy religions since their adherents can either be rational or irrational. They are just religions after all according to Cuck Sr.

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 10:27 PM
Sure it did.

It's just a religion. People decide on their own how to apply their beliefs. In that respect, every religion could be characterized as "of peace" or "of violence."

So it's just a stupid, loaded question. You should stick to ad hominem fallacies.

Seems like the Cuck Duo waste a lot of time shitting on religion since it can be open to interpretation like they admit. How can it be blamed for a lot of ills if it can't be held accountable on its own?

RD2191
04-02-2015, 10:28 PM
:lolIg going in deep.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 10:29 PM
I wonder how chump reconciles the OP's NDT quote with his evasion on islam. So neither catholicism or scientology are crazy religions since their adherents can either be rational or irrational. They are just religions after all according to Cuck Sr.lol you're just racking up the logical fallacies.

If one truly adheres to a religion there will pretty much always be an irrational aspect to it, and that's OK as long as it doesn't make you take it out on other people.

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 10:31 PM
What is the point to this thread? Is religion stupid? Is it holding us back? Apparently it's just religion qua religion and it can't be judged since the adherents can choose to be peaceful and rational or not.

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 10:33 PM
lol you're just racking up the logical fallacies.

If one truly adheres to a religion there will pretty much always be an irrational aspect to it, and that's OK as long as it doesn't make you take it out on other people.

Sounds like you're not condemning religion but condemning being consistent about it. so being consistent and adhering to science can make u irrational too by that logic.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 10:34 PM
Seems like the Cuck Duo waste a lot of time shitting on religion since it can be open to interpretation like they admit. How can it be blamed for a lot of ills if it can't be held accountable on its own?Nah, I criticize religion for a number of reasons, one of which is the stupid things people do in the name of the religion in which they believe.

As there are so many aspects of religion that are irrational, It's be fine if people acted less on those irrational beliefs. Muslims included.

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 10:35 PM
Why don't Cuck Jr and Papa Cuck just bitch about being consistent and adherence as a trait. They could bitch about the sun rising every day and water being wet, or the IRS.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 10:35 PM
Sounds like you're not condemning religion but condemning being consistent about it. so being consistent and adhering to science can make u irrational too by that logic.No, I made it quite clear what I am OK with and not OK with.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 10:36 PM
Why don't Cuck Jr and Papa Cuck just bitch about being consistent and adherence as a trait. They could bitch about the sun rising every day and water being wet, or the IRS.That would not reflect my argument.

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 10:39 PM
Nah, I criticize religion for a number of reasons, one of which is the stupid things people do in the name of the religion in which they believe.

As there are so many aspects of religion that are irrational, It's be fine if people acted less on those irrational beliefs. Muslims included.

That's neat.

So religion is not the culprit right? You just want Christians to not adhere to a dogma that is neutral , neither good or evil. So If Christianity would spread exponentially , it wouldn't hold back society right?

Since Christianity is just Christianity and it's totes not holding us back from having spaceships and volleyball tournaments on Mars.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 10:41 PM
That's neat.

So religion is not the culprit right? You just want Christians to not adhere to a dogma that is neutral , neither good or evil. So If Christianity would spread exponentially , it wouldn't hold back society right?

Since Christianity is just Christianity and it's totes not holding us back from having spaceships and volleyball tournaments on Mars.You really have no idea what i just posted.

It's all there.

Just read it for once, without rage.

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 10:42 PM
I just don't ever see you make threads about afro physicist bitching about science holding us back. Evil things have been done in the name of science. maybe religion and science are on equal grounding right?

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 10:44 PM
I just don't ever see you make threads about afro physicist bitching about science holding us back.You don't see me make threads about religion either.

I can't remember the last one I made.

I'll let you search for it.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 10:45 PM
And no one is stopping you from going on about the evils done in the name of science.

You are free to start that thread at any time.

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 10:45 PM
You really have no idea what i just posted.

It's all there.

Just read it for once, without rage.

So when ever Cuck Jr makes another science anti religion thread, you're gonna yank him by the ear and tell him that religion ain't bad it's just misrepresented, right?

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 10:48 PM
You don't see me make threads about religion either.

I can't remember the last one I made.

I'll let you search for it.

that's strange because Papa Cuck is always in the Blake fedora threads about "muh religious uppreshun "

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 10:49 PM
So when ever Cuck Jr makes another science anti religion thread, you're gonna yank him by the ear and tell him that religion ain't bad it's just misrepresented, right?People are free to have their own opinions.

If he want's to disagree with what I said, that's fine.

Your ad hominems are tiresome.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 10:51 PM
that's strange because Papa Cuck is always in the Blake fedora threads about "muh religious uppreshun "Your clear implication was I started those threads.

I make My points as I see fit.

Start a thread about the evils done in the name of science. I may comment in that as well.

Your ad hominems are tiresome. Can you function without them?

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 11:14 PM
I just wonder how Papa Cuck and Cuck Jr share their dinners with all the disagreement on the inherent evils of religion. They must share other common interest they can talk about...

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 11:16 PM
I just wonder how Papa Cuck and Cuck Jr share their dinners with all the disagreement on the inherent evils of religion. They must share other common interest they can talk about...You sure do wonder about other men a lot.

Clipper Nation
04-02-2015, 11:24 PM
I'm no Jeebotard, but comparing an actual pyramid scheme masquerading as a religion to Christianity is retarded.

m>s
04-02-2015, 11:37 PM
Sure it did.

Lol no the Quran is very specific, otherwise millions of loonies wouldnt all be reading it the same way like some coincidence. You do understand that if you lived among these people you would be killed for your lifestyle right? Christians don't want to kill you, but go to Saudi arabia and see what happens.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 11:38 PM
Lol no the Quran is very specific, otherwise millions of loonies wouldnt all be reading it the same way like some coincidence. You do understand that if you lived among these people you would be killed for your lifestyle right? Christians don't want to kill you, but go to Saudi arabia and see what happens.What verses?

Which people?

What lifestyle?

m>s
04-02-2015, 11:39 PM
You sure do wonder about other men a lot.
Weirdos like you and jr are really confusing go someone who grew up in texas in a conservative household. Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or feel contempt of disgust.

m>s
04-02-2015, 11:41 PM
What verses?

Which people?

What lifestyle?

muslims, and I'm referring to your progressive lineral degeneracy.

Quran (2:191-193) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/002-qmt.php#002.191) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 11:41 PM
Weirdos like you and jr are really confusing go someone who grew up in texas in a conservative household. Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or feel contempt of disgust.Confusing to you?

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 11:43 PM
muslims, and I'm referring to your progressive lineral degeneracy.

Quran (2:191-193) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/002-qmt.php#002.191) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...So why isn't every Muslim killing them wherever they find them?

m>s
04-02-2015, 11:44 PM
Because they are, and the few that aren't silently condone it or aren't real muslims. You asked for a quote, there it is. Straight from the goatfuckers book

m>s
04-02-2015, 11:46 PM
You're caught in a paradox - as part of your liberal ideology you have to support these people, but yet you wouldn't survive a week in a country full of them. It's an epic balancing act on your part.

Quran (3:56) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/003-qmt.php#003.056) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Because they are, and the few that aren't silently condone it or aren't real muslims. You asked for a quote, there it is. Straight from the goatfuckers bookSo you're the arbiter of the true Muslim faith now?

lol thanks for admitting you believe in fundamentalist Islam.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 11:48 PM
You're caught in a paradox - as part of your liberal ideology you have to support these people, but yet you wouldn't survive a week in a country full of them. It's an epic balancing act on your part.

Quran (3:56) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/003-qmt.php#003.056) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."Who said I support them?

Thousands of nonbelievers survive for centuries in Islamic countries.

You're all over the place.

m>s
04-02-2015, 11:53 PM
Who said I support them?

Thousands of nonbelievers survive for centuries in Islamic countries.

You're all over the place.

depends whos in power, they're always im danger. A secular leader like assad loses his grip on power and suddenly thousands of Christians are being beheaded and tossed off buildings.

m>s
04-02-2015, 11:54 PM
So you're the arbiter of the true Muslim faith now?

lol thanks for admitting you believe in fundamentalist Islam.

Nice way to move the goalposts, anyone can read the book and see for themselves and it doesn't mean you have to believe in it. You asked for verses I provided.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 11:54 PM
depends whos in power, they're always im danger.Not always.

Besides, you're always threatening to kill people like me, so why are you any different?

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 11:55 PM
Nice way to move the goalposts, anyone can read the book and see for themselves and it doesn't mean you have to believe in it. You asked for verses I provided.It's not a goalpost move. You decided that you are the arbiter of who is a true Muslim and who isn't based on one verse of the Koran.

You have declared yourself an Imam.

m>s
04-02-2015, 11:58 PM
One verse? Here's some more

Quran (3:151) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/003-qmt.php#003.151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

uran (4:89) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/004-qmt.php#004.089) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

m>s
04-02-2015, 11:59 PM
This one specifically addresses the Muslims you speak of who do not follow the Quran. They are less worthy in allahs eyes

Quran (4:95) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/004-qmt.php#004.095) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 12:01 AM
So not all Muslims believe or do this.

Thanks, Imam!

m>s
04-03-2015, 12:06 AM
More than enough do to make Islam a serious problem. They're just not comparable to any other religion.

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 12:09 AM
More than enough do to make Islam a serious problem. They're just not comparable to any other religion.Oh I agree that violence in the name of religion is a problem.

What is your reason for wanting to kill people like me?

m>s
04-03-2015, 12:11 AM
Not religious but political

m>s
04-03-2015, 12:12 AM
Oh I agree that violence in the name of religion is a problem.

What is your reason for wanting to kill people like me?

and you're generalizing - no religion is as violent as Islam, let's be honest here.

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 12:12 AM
Not religious but politicalBut you still want to kill people like me.

Upon what are those politics based?

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 12:13 AM
and you're generalizing - no religion is as violent as Islam, let's be honest here.Depends, really. Other religions had a head start so their total body counts might be higher.

m>s
04-03-2015, 12:14 AM
The völkisch movement

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 12:15 AM
The völkisch movementSo how many people died because of that?

m>s
04-03-2015, 12:16 AM
Depends, really. Other religions had a head start so their total body counts might be higher.
Uhh I guess you're including the crusades which were defensive in nature against Islamic aggression. We fought so hard to drive them out and cucks like you want to let them back in like it's going to be different this time. It's pure naiveity

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 12:17 AM
Uhh I guess you're including the crusades which were defensive in nature against Islamic aggression. We fought so hard to drive them out and cucks like you want to let them back in like it's going to be different this time. It's pure naiveitylol defensive

lol we

lol want

lol let

m>s
04-03-2015, 12:20 AM
It was defensive, I am european, leftist cucks are letting them in, and you do want and can't get enough of sucking muslim and brown cock. When the day of the rope comes, it will be a defensive response to the ongoing onslaught against our völke

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 12:21 AM
It was defensive, I am european, leftist cucks are letting them in, and you do want and can't get enough of sucking muslim and brown cock. When the day of the rope comes, it will be a defensive response to the ongoing onslaught against our völkeBut you're just sitting in a cubicle in Plano.

Avante
04-03-2015, 12:26 AM
Mohammad was a killer, this is a documented fact. If he couldn't convert he killed. In the Koran we find scripture after scripture talking about violence to the non believers, that is Islam and what we have been seeing forever. Anyone who doesn't get this isn't wanting to.

There is no such thing as radical Islam, violence is Islam. We do have moderate Islam, those who understand ancient times vs today.

Unless someone reads about all the violence associated with Islam they won't really get it. It's absolutely amazing the amount of killing, violence because of people who take the teachings in the Koran to heart. Instead of seeing Mohammad as a ruthless killer they see him as a hero.

There is a belief that maybe Mohammad had bi polar or some mental disorder.

One of a ton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXBgqa-xQwY

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 12:33 AM
I am well aware of the killing done in the name of Islam.

You just get completely stupid when you say all Muslims believe that way.

It's stupid and ignorant.

Silver&Black
04-03-2015, 12:39 AM

No...but most of them are. And all it takes it most of them.

-Cartman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cNDMaEjZng

Ignignokt
04-03-2015, 12:40 AM

Wow, what a groundbreaking argument. this has shaken my worldview. How do u come up with these reasoned arguments. It's like everyone's saying muslims are all 100 percent violent, even the ones in a Muslim uterus.

Ignignokt
04-03-2015, 12:42 AM
No one has made a case in this thread that islam itself is violent... not at all. They are like totes saying with 100 percent certainty that 100 percent of Muslims are violent.

What shall we call these people? Idiots? Strawmen?

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 12:44 AM
No...but most of them are. And all it takes it most of them.

-Cartman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cNDMaEjZngTo do what?

Wow, what a groundbreaking argument. this has shaken my worldview. How do u come up with these reasoned arguments. It's like everyone's saying muslims are all 100 percent violent, even the ones in a Muslim uterus.Avante is.

No one has made a case in this thread that islam itself is violent... not at all. They are like totes saying with 100 percent certainty that 100 percent of Muslims are violent.

What shall we call these people? Idiots? Strawmen?It's Avante's argument.

Take it up with him.

Avante
04-03-2015, 12:46 AM
I;m not in the mood for stupid ass internet bullshit right now. Only a total moron woulfd fail to see what is happening in the name of Islam. How many lives have been ruined because of Islam?

I have small library on the subject, I'm telling ya, it's a primitive, backward world. So many with nothing going on in their life but outdated, idiotic and phoney religious bullshit.

Mohammad was a liar, there was no Angel Gabriel in a cave.

Ignignokt
04-03-2015, 12:49 AM
To do what?

Avante is.

It's Avante's argument.

Take it up with him.

Wow, you also like have 90k posts. I bet they were all responses towards praise and admiration from the members of this forum. It's as if everyone is obsessed with u and all, and are constantly "butthurt" (hehehee, did u cone up with that term? It's realz coolz). I bet the people that pick on you spend all their time obsessing over you with their 300k post count. They must...like... never logoff and do anything productive..

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 12:50 AM
I;m not in the mood for stupid ass internet bullshit right now.So you're here because...?

Ignignokt
04-03-2015, 12:52 AM
So you're here because...?

To reach 90k posts! Who needs a life! We all have a long ways to reach your wizard level.

Avante
04-03-2015, 12:53 AM
I could post one of these everyday for a year, that's how fucked up Islam is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Kmp-VHryI

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 12:53 AM
Wow, you also like have 90k posts. I bet they were all responses towards praise and admiration from the members of this forum. It's as if everyone is obsessed with u and all, and are constantly "butthurt" (hehehee, did u cone up with that term? It's realz coolz). I bet the people that pick on you spend all their time obsessing over you with jb their 300k post count. They must...like... never logoff and do anything productive..I truthfully don't see you do anything else but personally attack posters on this site.

If that's your thing, OK.

If you do something different here, I'd like to read it.

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 12:54 AM
To reach 90k posts! Who needs a life! We all have a long ways to reach your wizard level.Eh, you use other screen names. Who knows what your total is.

Ignignokt
04-03-2015, 01:00 AM
Eh, you use other screen names. Who knows what your total is.

I only have two. You can always go to Kori to confirm. Wait you have like 90k posts, u should have all the forum priveleges. Ooh ooh, can we get an arcade pinball game and online chess program in here. I bet you have spurstalk swag like kitchen magnets and Iphone covers.. wow!

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 01:01 AM
I only have two. You can always go to Kori to confirm.How could she confirm that?

Ignignokt
04-03-2015, 01:04 AM
How could she confirm that?

Use your 90k post rewards spurstalk credits. I bet u can buy the site with those credits and confirm.

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 01:05 AM
Use your 90k post rewards spurstalk credits. I bet u can buy the site with those credits and confirm.You didn't answer the question.

Ignignokt
04-03-2015, 01:07 AM
You didn't answer the question.

I know, I was just try to help you reach 90,341! :)

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 01:09 AM
I know, I was just try to help you reach 90,341! :)So how could she confirm that?

m>s
04-03-2015, 01:20 AM
She can see everything, how do you think young husband banned every single one of my alts and I had to bum this one off rogue rofl

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 01:39 AM
She can see everything, how do you think young husband banned every single one of my alts and I had to bum this one off rogue roflHow did he do that?

I mean aside from your announcing yourself.

RD2191
04-03-2015, 01:49 AM
Ig tearing chump a new one.:lmao

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 01:59 AM
lol hurt rob has a new love

m>s
04-03-2015, 02:29 AM
How did he do that?

I mean aside from your announcing yourself.
no any account that i had ever logged into, including some that weren't even mine

FuzzyLumpkins
04-03-2015, 04:31 AM

Christianity up until Aquinas had a policy that no thought was valid that did not consider Christ. The punishments for heresy during this era were rather brutal. Aquinas' 'contribution' to science was allowing the freedom to not have to fixate on God but rather not contradict dogma. Aquinas also made comments about the nature of infinity and various papist society heads interfered in the mathematics. Euler had to go all the way out to Russia to get a job because of his infinite topology which was rejected by the west. LaGrange blackballed LaPlace and his infinite harmonic integrals for similar reasons. The church famously opposed the science afrophysicist specializes in back in the renaissance.

Currently there are christian academies that teach well documented nonsense in 'science' classes. Comments on geology, paleontology, archeology, anthropology, cosmology and all manner of bullshit. The textbook stuff is well documented. There are still constant denunciations from religious demagogues regarding scientific findings that contradict dogma. You also have a weird dynamic because of the makeup of the GOP where economic and special interest starts getting mixed in with God stuff. You see it from the sermons given to various congregations. The dumbfucks the GOP puts in charge of the science committees are another good example of this.

The Muslims like to gun down girls in school. The mullahs in the hills of the Taliban have schools teach only the Koran and the Sunna and that is it. They are also the political leaders. They are very pragmatic when it comes to science that is used to kill the enemy but Muslim countries still often have heresy laws and their clerics do not just use influence at the pulpit.

The Hindus are apparently doing the textbook shit too. They are trying to have their textbooks say that flying was invented 1000s of years ago because of shit from the Gita. Flying elephants and cities and all manner of delightful nonsense.

The general mechanism behind all of this is the church hoarding it's authority. They claim dogma is from God so when anything contradicts or does not affirm then it is opposed.

Blake
04-03-2015, 08:11 AM
I didn't know we were waiting for Rome to fund stem cell research.

" President Bush is considering whether to continue a Clinton administration policy allowing federal funding of stem cell research. Bush was reported last week to be leaning against it, given opposition from some political conservatives, anti-abortion groups and the Roman Catholic Church. Catholics are swing voters."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=120961

Blake
04-03-2015, 08:18 AM
What is the point to this thread? Is religion stupid? Is it holding us back? Apparently it's just religion qua religion and it can't be judged since the adherents can choose to be peaceful and rational or not.

The point is that it's crazy for magic loving Christians to call scientology crazy.

you're stupid.

Blake
04-03-2015, 08:24 AM
Because they are, and the few that aren't silently condone it or aren't real muslims. You asked for a quote, there it is. Straight from the goatfuckers book

So Olajuwon is no true Scotsman.

Blake
04-03-2015, 08:35 AM

Quran (3:56) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/003-qmt.php#003.056) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Just curious does the antiJew khrew believe christianity to be a religion of peace.

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 09:07 AM
no any account that i had ever logged into, including some that weren't even mineSo if they weren't yours, how were they yours?

Blake
04-03-2015, 09:47 AM
and you're generalizing - no religion is as violent as Islam, let's be honest here.

Christianity. Pretty violent.

cantthinkofanything
04-03-2015, 09:52 AM
Christianity. Pretty violent.

No. Not really.

Blake
04-03-2015, 09:55 AM
No. Not really.

fundamentally speaking, yes, it's violent.

Ignignokt
04-03-2015, 10:11 AM

Why does Papa disagree?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246018&page=4&p=7904020&viewfull=1#post7904020

Blake
04-03-2015, 10:30 AM
Why does Papa disagree?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246018&page=4&p=7904020&viewfull=1#post7904020

Yeah RIF. Depending on how someone wants to use it, it can be violent or peaceful. Just like Islam.

your reading comprehension and logic skills completely blow and you're gonna give up here shortly per par so why even bother? We all know you'd rather be making more cuck threads, heil fiving your bootlickers after posing a cuck zinger.
I'll be counting the minutes on pins and needles.

Ignignokt
04-03-2015, 10:48 AM
Yeah RIF. Depending on how someone wants to use it, it can be violent or peaceful. Just like Islam.

your reading comprehension and logic skills completely blow and you're gonna give up here shortly per par so why even bother? We all know you'd rather be making more cuck threads, heil fiving your bootlickers after posing a cuck zinger.
I'll be counting the minutes on pins and needles.

It can be either or? That's different than saying it's fundamentally violent.

Blake
04-03-2015, 10:59 AM
It can be either or? That's different than saying it's fundamentally violent.

Christianity is as violent as any fundamental Christian wants to make it because the Bible expressly gives them that authority to be violent.

Does that work or do I need to dumb it down more for you

RD2191
04-03-2015, 11:01 AM
Christianity is as violent as any fundamental Christian wants to make it because the Bible expressly gives them that authority to be violent.

Does that work or do I need to dumb it down more for you
You are an idiot. Where does the bible allow people to be violent? Old testament which hardly anyone follows anymore?

Blake
04-03-2015, 11:13 AM
You are an idiot. Where does the bible allow people to be violent? Old testament which hardly anyone follows anymore?

You're incredibly mistaken. You're also very unintelligent.

cantthinkofanything
04-03-2015, 11:19 AM

Practically speaking, it's not as a whole. Modern Christianity seems to be pretty peaceful and live and let live. There will always be radicals that promote violence but at the end of the day, I think the overwhelming majority of Christians just want a peaceful and stable world for everyone to live in. Some of their believes don't make sense to me but I really don't care. Just don't shove it down my throat. If some people need Christian guidance to help them live and live an ethical lifestyle, then great.

spurraider21
04-03-2015, 11:21 AM
If nobody follows the old testament then why did we waste so much time arguing about the meaning of the word day :lol

RD2191
04-03-2015, 12:54 PM
If nobody follows the old testament then why did we waste so much time arguing about the meaning of the word day :lol
What? we are talking about the laws. not measurements of time or whatever.

RD2191
04-03-2015, 12:54 PM
You're incredibly mistaken. You're also very unintelligent.
Answer my question guy who fell for an April fools joke twice.

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 01:11 PM
What? we are talking about the laws. not measurements of time or whatever.Like the ten commandments?

Wow.

RD2191
04-03-2015, 01:21 PM
Like the ten commandments?

Wow.
???

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 01:23 PM
???You read it -- in which book are the ten commandments?

Blake
04-03-2015, 01:26 PM
Practically speaking, it's not as a whole. Modern Christianity seems to be pretty peaceful and live and let live. There will always be radicals that promote violence but at the end of the day, I think the overwhelming majority of Christians just want a peaceful and stable world for everyone to live in. Some of their believes don't make sense to me but I really don't care. Just don't shove it down my throat. If some people need Christian guidance to help them live and live an ethical lifestyle, then great.

I think that can be said about American Muslims too.

But the board Islamophobes will have none of that.

Blake
04-03-2015, 01:35 PM
What? we are talking about the laws. not measurements of time or whatever.

"Matthew 5:17*“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

Jesus is talking about the laws of the Old Testament. You're stupid.

Blake
04-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Answer my question guy who fell for an April fools joke twice.

you answered your own question, guy who thinks there's an invisible sky friend watching him 24/7.

Damn you're stupid.

RD2191
04-03-2015, 01:46 PM
"Matthew 5:17*“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

Jesus is talking about the laws of the Old Testament. You're stupid.
you are reading out of context and picking and choosing what you read.

RD2191
04-03-2015, 01:47 PM
you answered your own question, guy who thinks there's an invisible sky friend watching him 24/7.

Damn you're stupid.
You keep calling me stupid but you're the guy who didn't realize their wife was cheating on him for how many years? oh and you fell for an april fools joke, twice.

Avante
04-03-2015, 01:58 PM
Only a total idiot could try and compare Christianity vs Islam when it comes to violence. All anyone has to do is read a paper or turn on CNN.

All that ancient shit in the Bible is ancient shit and Christians understand this. Muslims still think Mohammad is raiding caravans and chopping off heads.

I have a fantastic book....WHY I AM NOT A MUSLIM...written by Ibn Warraq, who grew up in that world. I highly recommend this read to all those who are ignorant to Islam.

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 02:02 PM
Only a total idiot could try and compare Christianity vs Islam when it comes to violence. All anyone has to do is read a paper or turn on CNN.

All that ancient shit in the Bible is ancient shit and Christians understand this. Muslims still think Mohammad is raiding caravans and chopping of heads.So Christians just use nonreligious reasons to kill other people.

That makes it better?

RD2191
04-03-2015, 02:03 PM
So Christians just use nonreligious reasons to kill other people.

That makes it better?

21 (http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/matthew/7/#v40007021) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.+ (http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/mcr/14120779/) 22 (http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/matthew/7/#v40007022) Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord,+ (http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/mcr/14120818/) did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’+ (http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/mcr/14120832/) 23 (http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/matthew/7/#v40007023) And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’+ (http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/mcr/14120856/)

Avante
04-03-2015, 02:04 PM
The minute we hear...there was a bombing today in........what do all of us think, yep....FUCKING MUSLIMS! Right?

Who is thinking....THOSE FUCKING CHRISTIANS....yep, nobody! Right?

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 02:04 PM
21 (http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/matthew/7/#v40007021) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.+ (http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/mcr/14120779/) 22 (http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/matthew/7/#v40007022) Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord,+ (http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/mcr/14120818/) did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’+ (http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/mcr/14120832/) 23 (http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/matthew/7/#v40007023) And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’+ (http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/mcr/14120856/)So who says what is heaven's will?

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 02:06 PM
The minute we hear...there was a bombing today in........what do all of us think, yep....FUCKING MUSLIMS! Right?Depends.

If it's in the states, I would think homegrown nonmuslim first. Just playing the odds.

RD2191
04-03-2015, 02:06 PM
So who says what is heaven's will?
Not sure what you're asking. Please clarify. Are you asking what a person needs to do to get into heaven?

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Not sure what you're asking. Please clarify. Are you asking what a person needs to do to get into heaven?It's your quote.

Please clarify it.

Who says what is God's will?

Avante
04-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Every single day we hear about some Islamic stupidity and violence, do you people honestly not see this?

Has anyone here ever took the time to educate themselves on just what is Islam?

Ignignokt
04-03-2015, 02:08 PM
So is Islam a fundamentally violent religion? Yes or no?

C'mon Cuck Jr, you need to awnser this on your own. Got to be weened off them training wheels.

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 02:09 PM
Every single day we hear about some Islamic stupidity and violence, do you people honestly not see this?I hear about all kinds of violence and stupidity from all kinds of religions.

One religion does not have the market cornered.

RD2191
04-03-2015, 02:10 PM
It's your quote.

Please clarify it.

I still don't understand. Are you asking what Gods "will" is?

Avante
04-03-2015, 02:11 PM
So is Islam a fundamentally violent religion? Yes or no?

C'mon Cuck Jr, you need to awnser this on your own. Got to be weened off them training wheels.

Hey asshole, save your big fucking mouth for the midgets here, ok?

Hell yes Islam is all/100% about violence, read the fucking Koran, there is it all over the place. Are really you this fucking stupid?

Dude, Google this.....VIOLENCE IN iSLAM....you will never be able to read all there is about it.

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 02:12 PM
I still don't understand. Are you asking what Gods "will" is?Who says what is God's will?

God isn't speaking directly to you, right?

Who determines what is God's will?

ChumpDumper

Hell yes Islam is all/100% about violence, read the fucking Koran, there is it all over the place. Are really this fucking stupid?lol

Ignignokt

Hell yes Islam is all/100% about violence, read the fucking Koran, there is it all over the place. Are really this fucking stupid?

Old man I was asking blake not you.

RD2191
04-03-2015, 02:13 PM

God isn't speaking directly to you, right?

So because God isn't speaking directly to me it doesn't apply to me? Not sure what you're getting at. Make your point or shutup.

Ignignokt
I hear about all kinds of violence and stupidity from all kinds of religions.

One religion does not have the market cornered.

I guess everything is violent and everything is non violent by that standard.

Avante
Old man I was asking blake not you.

My dad is an old man, fucker, ok?

Ignignokt
04-03-2015, 02:14 PM
My dad is an old man fucker, ok?

fify

Avante
04-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Where does Jesus talk about going out and killing anyone? What did Mohammad do, yep, he went out and killed those he couldn't convert.

It's real obvious most of you have no clue what Islam even is. Why not educate yourself?

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 02:16 PM
So because God isn't speaking directly to me it doesn't apply to me? Not sure what you're getting at. Make your point or shutup.Who determines what is God's will?

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 02:17 PM
I guess everything is violent and everything is non violent by that standard.You can guess whatever you want.

RD2191
04-03-2015, 02:17 PM
God does. It is his will.

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 02:18 PM
God does. It is his will.Who told you it is his will?

RD2191
04-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Who told you it is his will?
The Bible.