View Full Version : LMAO RAIDERS

Clipper Nation
04-02-2015, 07:36 PM

:lmao Carr Wreck
:lmao Raiders
:lmao spurraider21

spurraider21
04-02-2015, 08:01 PM
you'll never see Rosenthal say a good thing about the Raiders. Nothing new.

spurraider21
04-02-2015, 08:29 PM
Carr might not be Ja-Carr-cus Russell after all, GG :toast

:bobo

Avante
04-02-2015, 09:59 PM

:lmao spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905)

To be a guy who follows a team that has never won shit you sure do like to fuck around with those teams that have.

The Raiders are a far more important team that the Chargers. Then there's all those Hall of Famers.

Little man, don't you ever get tired of trying to fuck with everyone?

Carr was 21/12 td/int, Geno a woeful 13/13.

Silver&Black
04-02-2015, 10:06 PM
To be a guy who follows a team that has never won shit you sure do like to fuck around with those teams that have.

The Raiders are a far more important team that the Chargers. Then there's all those Hall of Famers.

http://catalog.scpauctions.com/ItemImages/000010/10097a_lg.jpeg

Avante
04-02-2015, 10:08 PM
You are kidding, right?

Silver&Black
04-02-2015, 10:08 PM
Just saving CN a post tbh....

Avante
04-02-2015, 10:10 PM
Just saving CN a post tbh....

I doubt he even knew that. I've tried to talk Tobin Rote, Paul Lowe, Keith Lincoln, Lance Alworth with the boy, he can't do it.

Silver&Black
04-02-2015, 10:13 PM
I doubt he even knew that.

He's posted that same image several times...anytime somebody tells him that the Chargers have never won anything.

The good ole pre-superbowl days tbh.

Clipper Nation
04-02-2015, 10:25 PM
http://catalog.scpauctions.com/ItemImages/000010/10097a_lg.jpeg

Clipper Nation
04-02-2015, 10:26 PM

Carr was 21/12 td/int, Geno a woeful 13/13.
Don't care how "important" old faggots think they are, the Raiders have still been the jizzrag of the NFL for over a decade now.

Avante
04-02-2015, 10:27 PM
He's posted that same image several times...anytime somebody tells him that the Chargers have never won anything.

The good ole pre-superbowl days tbh.

That 63 Chargers team was a great team, they scored 399 points in only 14 games. Lowe averaging 5.7 a carry, Lincoln 6.5. Rote the top passer in the league.

Avante
04-02-2015, 10:31 PM
Don't care how "important" old faggots think they are, the Raiders have still been the jizzrag of the NFL for over a decade now.

You never look at the big picture do ya son? No clue about what important even is. The Raiders a three time SB champ with a ton of HOF players. The Chargers have to go way way back to the days of Tobin Rote to have a little glory.

And why ignore the fact Carr went 21=12 while Geno totally sucked at 13-13?

spurraider21
04-02-2015, 10:34 PM
the raiders have been bottomfeeders for a decade now... so they dont really deserve too much benefit of the doubt. but if anybody actually watched Carr's body of work, and didn't pick and choose their games (good or bad), they'd know he played reasonably well for his circumstances.

he didn't shine in many advanced stats, and outside the TD/INT ratio, his raw numbers weren't very good either. what he did show was poise, mental resolve, and a good arm. his numbers were going to be bad because the raiders over the course of the season had the least talented offensive skill players in the NFL. the run game was historically inefficient for the first 10 weeks of the season, and our #1 receiver was James Jones :lol

i haven't found an updated version of this chart, but it was pretty telling. its no surprise the raiders got wins against KC/SF/Buffalo when Latavius Murray was involved in the run game...

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/001/828/711/796174a0c83af9a52bb4d6a3a138153d_original.png?1416 312480

Clipper Nation
04-02-2015, 10:36 PM
You never look at the big picture do ya son? No clue about what important even is. The Raiders a three time SB champ with a ton of HOF players. The Chargers have to go way way back to the days of Tobin Rote to have a little glory.

And why ignore the fact Carr went 21=12 while Geno totally sucked at 13-13?
Too bad all those HOF'ers are retired, since they suck so bad in the present.

Avante
04-02-2015, 10:43 PM
Too bad all those HOF'ers are retired, since they suck so bad in the present.

I'll try again, why ignore Carr's 21-12 vs Geno's 13-13? Dude, in his rookie season (like Carr) Geno was 12-21!!! 21ints.

How about Philip Rivers, Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady as "ROOKIE" QB's vs Carr?

Dude, you compare the same stage of a career, ok?

Rookies, sheesh~~~~

Clipper Nation
04-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Why ignore that the comparison was about the tape, not the stats?

Avante
04-02-2015, 10:49 PM
Why ignore that the comparison was about the tape, not the stats?

Why ignore the fact we have a second year QB vs a rookie? You have any idea at all how rare it is for a guy to step right in and start his first 16 games? I thought you were into context? You wanna compare Carr vs Geno as rookies, trust me you don't.

Dude, why this need to go around seeing who you can bug, it sucks guy, ok?

Joe Montana played in only 8 games his first two seasons, he was 16-9 td/int. Derek Carr has started off better than Montana, Rodgers, Brady, Favre, Rivers and.......Geno Smith.

How about the greatest Raider QB ever, yep, Kenny Stabler? In his first 3 seasons he started how many games? How about 5tds and 8ints?

Thebesteva
04-03-2015, 02:26 AM
Which poster is this? :lol

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/1108/did-you-see-that-0819/images/lebron-james-china.jpg

spurraider21
04-03-2015, 02:51 AM
:lol

Monostradamus
04-03-2015, 03:16 AM
What I saw of Carr, he had a poise and composure that was far better than most rookies. Didn't ever seem to get rattled, and considering the chaos and ineptitude surrounding him, that was really impressive. Obviously, that doesn't mean anything if he doesn't improve, but honestly I liked him a whole lot more than any other rookie QB.

spurraider21
04-03-2015, 04:47 AM
What I saw of Carr, he had a poise and composure that was far better than most rookies. Didn't ever seem to get rattled, and considering the chaos and ineptitude surrounding him, that was really impressive. Obviously, that doesn't mean anything if he doesn't improve, but honestly I liked him a whole lot more than any other rookie QB.
yeah, basically. its not like he had a spectacular rookie campaign, but he looked the part. what concerns me is that the raiders didn't get him any weapons in FA, and with all the mariota trade talk, there's a good chance leonard williams will fall to 4, and even though there are some dynamite receivers, they won't pass up on him.

going into next season with our only help being a 2nd round pick is going to be tough sledding for Carr. maybe they'll be able to run better to take pressure off, and an improved defense could mean we wont need to abandon the run by halftime

if it gets to a point where Carr regresses, would set the team back another 2-3 years. but after a decade, whats another few years...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-03-2015, 07:00 AM
the raiders have been bottomfeeders for a decade now... so they dont really deserve too much benefit of the doubt. but if anybody actually watched Carr's body of work, and didn't pick and choose their games (good or bad), they'd know he played reasonably well for his circumstances.

he didn't shine in many advanced stats, and outside the TD/INT ratio, his raw numbers weren't very good either. what he did show was poise, mental resolve, and a good arm. his numbers were going to be bad because the raiders over the course of the season had the least talented offensive skill players in the NFL. the run game was historically inefficient for the first 10 weeks of the season, and our #1 receiver was James Jones :lol

i haven't found an updated version of this chart, but it was pretty telling. its no surprise the raiders got wins against KC/SF/Buffalo when Latavius Murray was involved in the run game...

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/001/828/711/796174a0c83af9a52bb4d6a3a138153d_original.png?1416 312480
If only you used this open minded thought process while evaluating Cam

Blizzardwizard
04-03-2015, 07:46 AM
The Raiders are a far more important team that the Chargers.

:lmao

Brazil
04-03-2015, 08:58 AM

?

I don't think this is debatable to say Raiders are more important than chargers tbh

Raven
04-03-2015, 09:00 AM
is anyone really going against a lmao raiders thread?

Spur-Addict
04-03-2015, 09:30 AM
Rosenthal is an idiot.

Blizzardwizard
04-03-2015, 10:56 AM
?

I don't think this is debatable to say Raiders are more important than chargers tbh

:wakeup

spurraider21
04-03-2015, 11:07 AM
If only you used this open minded thought process while evaluating Cam
Cam is 4 seasons in and doesn't look any better than he did his rookie year

Aztecfan03
04-03-2015, 11:27 AM

wth is adjusted yds/attempt?

spurraider21
04-03-2015, 11:31 AM
wth is adjusted yds/attempt?
Similar to ypa but also incorporates touchdowns, picks, sacks. If a player throws a 1 yard TD, it would actually reflect poorly in traditional ypa, basically like an incompletion. Also punishes sacks, as it aims to account for all pass plays not just attempts

Clipper Nation
04-03-2015, 11:32 AM
Which poster is this? :lol

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/1108/did-you-see-that-0819/images/lebron-james-china.jpg
Definitely Rsx_Piimp and Rakaruva.

Brazil
04-03-2015, 12:25 PM

:wakeup

? why saying that is laughable ? Historically there is no comparaison, if you talk about today, raiders are worst team of the league but the comment is made on a historical context I guess

The whole world knows the Raiders, nobody outside the US know the chargers except dudes that follow nfl on the regular.

Blizzardwizard
04-03-2015, 12:28 PM
? why saying that is laughable ? Historically there is no comparaison, if you talk about today, raiders are worst team of the league but the comment is made on a historical context I guess

The whole world knows the Raiders, nobody outside the US know the chargers except dudes that follow nfl on the regular.

Nope.....Nope..

Brazil
04-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Nope.....Nope..

yes... yes

everybody recognizes raiders logo in a heartbeat tbh... nobody knows the chargers logo :lol

Blizzardwizard
04-03-2015, 12:58 PM
yes... yes

everybody recognizes raiders logo in a heartbeat tbh... nobody knows the chargers logo :lol

Nobody knows jacksh*t about the Raiders here. I've come across a god damn Bucs fan but never a Raider fan.

P.S.

Lions :lol

Avante
04-03-2015, 01:46 PM
yes... yes

Yep, you nailed it.

The Raiders are one of the most storied franchises in pro football history. Who doesn't know about Al Davis, Bo Jackson, Lyle Alzado, The Tooz, Big Ben Davidson, THE VERTICAL GAME, The Snake, Otis Sistrunk, Lester Hayes, Fred Belitnikoff, Dave Casper, Marcus Allen, Willie Brown, Cliff Branch, an offensive line with three HOFer on it (Otto, Upshaw, Shell) JOHN MADDEN! THE TUCK RULE! The HOLY ROLLER, THE IMMACULANT RECEPTION.

What team compares to that?

The Chargers simply on a lesser level and it's real obvious. Now guys like me can talk the Chargers but ordinary fans, nay!

I start rattling off how Keith Lincoln scored...

rushing
receiving
passing
punt return
KO return
extra point
field boal

and it's...who was Keith Lincoln?

Silver&Black
04-03-2015, 01:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzGr4GZJcHQ

Brazil
04-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Nobody knows jacksh*t about the Raiders here. I've come across a god damn Bucs fan but never a Raider fan.

P.S.

:lol like nobody knows the Raiders logo and the LA time :lol meanwhile the chargers logo is like unknown.... I discovered it through ST I had never heard about them... when you know almost jackshit about nfl you at least heard about the pats (nuff said), the niners (Joe), the raiders (the logo pirate), the giants (NY), the redskins (logo), the cowboys (cheer leaders) but not the chargers... ever

PS: duh... I know

Raven
04-03-2015, 02:15 PM

maybe people know the raiders from hip hop shirts, but they don't really know what the raiders are tbh..

Brazil
04-03-2015, 03:22 PM
maybe people know the raiders from hip hop shirts, but they don't really know what the raiders are tbh..

yes the hip hop, LA, the gangs, the bad boy reputation etc... from there they know it's american football that's about it... which is huge compared to a franchise like chargers :lol

Raven
04-03-2015, 03:28 PM
yes the hip hop, LA, the gangs, the bad boy reputation etc... from there they know it's american football that's about it... which is huge compared to a franchise like chargers :lol

from what i've seen, they don't really know it's american football :lol

Aztecfan03
04-03-2015, 04:23 PM
And that makes it important, how?

Brazil
04-03-2015, 08:53 PM
And that makes it important, how?

That makes more important than chargers historically

spurraider21
04-03-2015, 09:14 PM
raiders >

spurraider21
04-25-2015, 06:26 PM

:lmao spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905)

you'll never see Rosenthal say a good thing about the Raiders. Nothing new.
:lmao and now rosenthal released an article saying if teams could go back and redraft, that bortles and mettenberger would be taken ahead of carr :lmao

Clipper Nation
04-25-2015, 11:08 PM
Rosenthal dropping strong truthbombs, tbh.

IronMexican
04-26-2015, 08:12 PM
P.S.

>This is considered banter to chargerfans

Blizzardwizard
04-26-2015, 08:31 PM
>This is considered banter to chargerfans

Lolerpool :lol

Slippy G :lol

Failures :lol

Aston Villa :lol

Only thing won in last decade was a small time trophy against a second division side on penalties :lol

IronMexican
04-26-2015, 08:45 PM
Yeah, not the best timees for lelerpool.

But if they let go of Rodgers for anyone besides Klopp, FSG will regret it.