PDA

View Full Version : Papa Cuck and Cuck Jr reconciliation thread (Sponsored by Bass Pro Shop)

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 11:05 PM
It seems Cuck Jr can't drop his anti religion promotions here. Well I received a revelation from the current NDT black science man thread. It seems Daddy Cuck has made his position on religion clear. Rreligion can neither be peaceful or violent since the adherents have a responsibility to adhere to it or not.

Now I know pretzel making is not a talent one can get by on a Lsat, but we have to go by what the Sr halfwit stated.

Religion is neutral. It can't be blamed for any ills. Hopefully this will allow Cuck Jr to rethink his anti religion agenda and focus his thread topics on high calorie takeout meals or the fruits of general bib wearin, pacifier suckling and general cuckoldry.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 11:08 PM
Actually that wasn't what I said at all.

Keep making threads though.

Reflects well on you.

Shows you're trying. :tu

Ignignokt
04-02-2015, 11:11 PM
Actually that wasn't what I said at all.

Keep making threads though.

Reflects well on you.

Shows you're trying. :tu

90 THOUSAND POSTS!! ZOMG! like, you are not even trying or caring. You are obviously not dedicated to being right or having the last word or anything.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 11:16 PM
90 THOUSAND POSTS!! ZOMG! like, you are not even trying or caring. You are obviously not dedicated to being right or having the last word or anything.Hey, another ad hominem.

Keep trying. :tu

m>s
04-02-2015, 11:28 PM
No man is this catty, and at a whopping 90k posts around the clock 24/7 it's ovbvious that cuck senior is actually a cuckbot programmed by a progressive lesbian female

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 11:40 PM
No man is this catty, and at a whopping 90k posts around the clock 24/7 it's ovbvious that cuck senior is actually a cuckbot programmed by a progressive lesbian femaleYou're right starting this thread is catty.

I really don't know why folks like you are gtown are so angry all the time.

m>s
04-02-2015, 11:42 PM
No your responses are catty. If I hadn't been on this forum for years id think you were a dyke like CF. You guys post identical

RD2191
04-02-2015, 11:45 PM
:toast

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 11:45 PM
No your responses are catty. If I hadn't been on this forum for years id think you were a dyke like CF. You guys post identicalThat's a pretty catty remark tbh.

Why are you so angry all the time?

m>s
04-02-2015, 11:50 PM
What is this third grade I know you are but what am I? You're fucking gross I feel dirty just Acknowledging your existence. Back to Jezebel with you

ChumpDumper
04-02-2015, 11:52 PM
What is this third grade I know you are but what am I? You're fucking gross I feel dirty just Acknowledging your existence. Back to Jezebel with youWell all this ad hominem stuff is incredibly catty and childish. It's like you can't do anything else.

Chris
04-03-2015, 12:11 AM
No man is this catty, and at a whopping 90k posts around the clock 24/7 it's ovbvious that cuck senior is actually a cuckbot programmed by a progressive lesbian female

:lol

DD
04-03-2015, 03:50 AM

literally lol'd

Strange Love
04-03-2015, 03:56 AM
Damn, 90k posts? Suicide may seem viable at that point.

DMC
04-03-2015, 01:30 PM
det thread title tbh

DMC
04-03-2015, 01:31 PM

Panzer division rolling forward..crushing the untermensch

rogues
04-03-2015, 03:01 PM
POTY material, tbh..

:lmao..

FuzzyLumpkins
04-03-2015, 03:16 PM
The best you got was post count smack and we all know your posts are divided up amongst multiple accounts, some banned some not, and that you share your accounts post bannings.

The whole hiding behind multiple handles is pretty much the definition of catty. So you have that and you called him little cuck and you two guys think that is high comedy.

What a bunch of dumbfucks. All cause you are too asshurt to argue for your god. You failed him, you fucks. :)

DJR210
04-03-2015, 03:21 PM
I can hear the lisp in reading that post^

rogues
04-03-2015, 03:21 PM
^ fat obese black stoner obsessed with McDonald's dollar menu, tbh..

FuzzyLumpkins
04-03-2015, 03:25 PM
^ fat obese black stoner obsessed with McDonald's dollar menu, tbh..

So one dumbfuck calls me gay. The other calls me black.

Are you two trying to out dumbfuck each other? You are doing a good job.

What's great is that you don't have a response but your petty bullshit. That certainly makes me feel vindicated.

rogues
04-03-2015, 03:30 PM
You're both, tbh.

Can't speak for DJR210, but I can say with confidence that I'm not a stoner parasite loser leeching off society like yourself..what's funny is you feel vindicated doing what was cool and trendy in forums back in 2009, being a pseudointellectual liberal..get with the times, Jason Collins 2.0..it's time to put the weed down and get a job..act like a man..

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 03:32 PM
You're both, tbh.

Can't speak for DJR210, but I can say with confidence that I'm not a stoner parasite loser leeching off society like yourself..what's funny is you feel vindicated doing what was cool and trendy in forums back in 2009, being a pseudointellectual liberal..get with the times, Jason Collins 2.0..it's time to put the weed down and get a job..act like a man..Are you posting from work?

rogues
04-03-2015, 03:35 PM
Why the fuck do you ask? You seem to quote me out of nowhere with unhealthy curiousity.

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 03:38 PM
Why the fuck do you ask? You seem to quote me out of nowhere with unhealthy curiousity.Well you say stupid stuff out of nowhere.

Are you posting from work?

Like a man?

rogues
04-03-2015, 03:40 PM
:lol That quote hit Cuck Sr. harder than the Pothead, tbh..

Clipper Nation
04-03-2015, 03:45 PM
So one dumbfuck calls me gay. The other calls me black.

Are you two trying to out dumbfuck each other? You are doing a good job.
So being black and/or gay is "dumb" to you?

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 03:47 PM
:lol That quote hit Cuck Sr. harder than the Pothead, tbh..Are you posting from work?

It's a simple question.

rogues
04-03-2015, 03:49 PM

It's a simple question.
Stop editing your takes, faggot. You seem so interested in me.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-03-2015, 03:50 PM
You're both, tbh.

Can't speak for DJR210, but I can say with confidence that I'm not a stoner parasite loser leeching off society like yourself..what's funny is you feel vindicated doing what was cool and trendy in forums back in 2009, being a pseudointellectual liberal..get with the times, Jason Collins 2.0..it's time to put the weed down and get a job..act like a man..

I have a job. I own my home. We have been through this before. Remember when we brought up our relative housing? You're still trying to figure out my race and watching you flail around in how you respond to me depending on which race you have chosen is hilarious.

Your narrative of web personalities was fun story times but as with most of your drivel is was poorly contrived and written.

You hide behind multiple screen names and racially troll. That is a web personality and I think we both know where US society holds you in esteem. Psychologists are defining your trope pretty well. Your cliche really. It's pretty cowardly no matter when you cut it. 2009, 1963, or 2015.

But come on keep on trying to guess my demographics. We learn so much about you.

ChumpDumper
Stop editing your takes, faggot. You seem so interested in me.I'm just asking you one question.

FuzzyLumpkins
So being black and/or gay is "dumb" to you?

Nope but that take from what I said was.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-03-2015, 03:58 PM
Why the fuck do you ask? You seem to quote me out of nowhere with unhealthy curiousity.

I'm interested for obvious reasons. When was the last time you were at work?

FuzzyLumpkins
04-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Apparently terrence is unemployed and embarrassed about it.

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Cleared out kind of quickly, didn't he? Boss must've passed his cubicle.

Floyd Pacquiao
04-03-2015, 04:04 PM
:rollin

rogues
04-03-2015, 04:09 PM
Just because you all are so curious and interested, I have the day off today, tbh:hat..

ChumpDumper
04-03-2015, 04:09 PM
Just because you all are so curious and interested, I have the day off today, tbh:hat..I don't know why you were so terrified to say that in the first place.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-03-2015, 04:53 PM
Just because you all are so curious and interested, I have the day off today, tbh:hat..

You termed me being unemployed. Why shouldn't I hold you to the same standard? Instant hypocrisy doesn't reflect well on you.

Your answer wasn't direct. Do you have a workday scheduled?

DJR210
04-03-2015, 05:00 PM
You're both, tbh.

:lol I can say with confidence I am definitely a pothead, buy I pay my own bills and taxes if that matters