PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan is the one guy that I am most worried about against GSW.

apalisoc_9
04-03-2015, 04:43 PM
His inability to hedge, his inability to move with guards is going to spell trouble.

I wonder if Pop will have the balls to bench him when he's being a huge negative on the defensive end.

Pop has pulled out TD a few times in the past against GSW..but everytime he does, it feels like it was way too late.

Pop obviously knows this otherwise he wouldn't bench TD late in the fourth for Tiago..Going for a more mobile Boris and Tiago lineup...I just don't know how much TD will be a problem guarding Curry..TD can't even hedge properly now against elite PG's...worrisome.

cantthinkofanything
04-03-2015, 04:45 PM
His inability to hedge, his inability to move with guards is going to spell trouble.

I wonder if Pop will have the balls to bench him when he's being a huge negative on the defensive end.

Pop has pulled out TD a few times in the past against GSW..but everytime he does, it feels like it was way too late.

Pop obviously knows this otherwise he wouldn't bench TD late in the fourth for Tiago..Going for a more mobile Boris and Tiago lineup...I just don't know how much TD will be a problem guarding Curry..TD can't even hedge properly now against elite PG's...worrisome.

I think Duncan/Splitter causes a tougher matchup for GS than Splitter/Diaw assuming TD is playing OK. Curry is probably going to get his points regardless.

apalisoc_9
04-03-2015, 04:48 PM
I think Duncan/Splitter causes a tougher matchup for GS than Splitter/Diaw assuming TD is playing OK. Curry is probably going to get his points regardless.

Imo, splitter is going to have to play more than his usual 22mpg because baynes is a horrible PnR defender...I can see Pop benching TD earlier for Boris so that he can play the minutes when Livingston and Iguoadala are running the point...TD will still get his regular minutes, and we get to see Splitter on Curry more.

DesignatedT
04-03-2015, 04:50 PM
Don't switch the pick n rolls vs them. Go over the screen and live with Curry getting into the paint and scoring/creating two pt baskets.

cantthinkofanything
04-03-2015, 04:50 PM
Imo, splitter is going to have to play more than his usual 22mpg because baynes is a horrible PnR defender...I can see Pop benching TD earlier for Boris so that he can play the minutes when Livingston and Iguoadala are running the point...TD will still get his regular minutes, and we get to see Splitter on Curry more.

Spitter can't cover Curry. It's going to have to be someone black and fast. I'd rather see Kyle Anderson on him than Splitter. I'd use Baynes and Bonner early to use up their fouls.

apalisoc_9
04-03-2015, 04:58 PM
Don't switch the pick n rolls vs them. Go over the screen and live with Curry getting into the paint and scoring/creating two pt baskets.

Getting into the paint is probably the easiest way to breakdown the D..IMO, that's going to kill the spurs.

Lerojo
04-03-2015, 05:04 PM
Stopping small athletic guards is our biggest issue.

Curry is the main threat.

Spurs9
04-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Claw on Curry

Seventyniner
04-03-2015, 05:28 PM
I agree that GS is a bad matchup for Duncan. He'll still have to get at least 24 minutes because he's the best big on the team.

I think the Spurs are at the biggest advantage if GS tries to go small. Diaw can cover the perimeter (a guy like Draymond or Barnes), so a Parker/Manu/Kawhi/Diaw/Splitter lineup is pretty solid on both ends.

Robz4000
04-03-2015, 05:31 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: a lineup of Manu/Green/Leonard/Diaw/Splitter will be a nightmare for the Dubs on both ends.

apalisoc_9
04-03-2015, 05:32 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: a lineup of Manu/Green/Leonard/Diaw/Splitter will be a nightmare for the Dubs on both ends.

This my preferred lineup too..These guys should be getting the bulk of the minutes against GSW

RD2191
04-03-2015, 05:33 PM
I love Manu but GS thrives off of turnovers and fast breaks. Manu would be a huge liability imo. Hope I'm wrong.

Robz4000
04-03-2015, 05:40 PM
I love Manu but GS thrives off of turnovers and fast breaks. Manu would be a huge liability imo. Hope I'm wrong.

He'll need to play more in control, but you also have elite transition defenders in Green and Leonard with that lineup to mitigate some of the damage. The fact the Dubs won't be able to exploit any mismatches in the half court will make up for it as well.

RD2191
04-03-2015, 05:44 PM
He'll need to play more in control, but you also have elite transition defenders in Green and Leonard with that lineup to mitigate some of the damage. The fact the Dubs won't be able to exploit any mismatches in the half court will make up for it as well.
Solid points. You think our best option would be to slow the game down and play a half court game?

Malik Hairston
04-03-2015, 05:45 PM
I agree with your point OP, but if we're referring to the playoffs, Parker is always the guy to worry about for Spurs fans, tbh..

Robz4000
04-03-2015, 05:49 PM
Solid points. You think our best option would be to slow the game down and play a half court game?

Definitely. Since the ASB the Dubs' defense has been pretty average to below average, especially in the half court. As long as Diaw and Manu can split playmaking duties well enough and Kawhi/Green are on, they'll be able to score over 100 points a game. On offense the Dubs have a lot of guys standing around waiting for Curry or Bogut (in the post) to make something happen. If the Spurs manage to limit Curry and keep turnovers to a minimum I really think they'll struggle to score.

RD2191
04-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Definitely. Since the ASB the Dubs' defense has been pretty average to below average, especially in the half court. As long as Diaw and Manu can split playmaking duties well enough and Kawhi/Green are on, they'll be able to score over 100 points a game. On offense the Dubs have a lot of guys standing around waiting for Curry or Bogut (in the post) to make something happen. If the Spurs manage to limit Curry and keep turnovers to a minimum I really think they'll struggle to score.
Any thoughts on playing cojo a bit to play d on curry? tbh

apalisoc_9
04-03-2015, 05:56 PM
I agree with your point OP, but if we're referring to the playoffs, Parker is always the guy to worry about for Spurs fans, tbh..

Overall playoffs its always going to be Parker, IMO..

he's up and down..And sinxe he is aging we'll probably see more downs than ups this year..Sadly the alternatives aren't doing that much better either..

Pray for Patty.

spurraider21
04-03-2015, 05:57 PM
plus boris can help with playmaking so its not all manu trying to do incredible things

Robz4000
04-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Any thoughts on playing cojo a bit to play d on curry? tbh

He'll get his chances I'm sure. Other than Green he's the Spurs' best PG defender and he's defended Curry well in the past. The problem with him is on the offensive end where he can't play alongside Manu. If Parker's shitting the bed I could see him playing with the starters.

Robz4000
04-03-2015, 06:00 PM
plus boris can help with playmaking so its not all manu trying to do incredible things

Yop, mentioned that in my first post. Its huge that Diaw has shown he was coasting all year rather than declining. Other than Leonard he's the Spurs' greatest weapon.

RD2191
04-03-2015, 06:02 PM
He'll get his chances I'm sure. Other than Green he's the Spurs' best PG defender and he's defended Curry well in the past. The problem with him is on the offensive end where he can't play alongside Manu. If Parker's shitting the bed I could see him playing with the starters.
Yeah, he's an offensive liability but I wouldn't mind his scrappy defense on Curry for a bit.

RD2191
04-03-2015, 06:03 PM
Watch us lose in the 1st :lol

Robz4000
04-03-2015, 06:07 PM
If they draw Houston in the first round without HCA a first round exit wouldn't absolutely shock me. Lot of athleticism and officiating bias' in that match up.

RD2191
04-03-2015, 06:09 PM
If they draw Houston in the first round without HCA a first round exit wouldn't absolutely shock me. Lot of athleticism and officiating bias' in that match up.
I might quit sports if we lose to the rockets. Shit would be unbearable.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-03-2015, 06:22 PM
The PnR is an issue and Bogut did a great job against Duncan in 13. Problem for GS is they were shut down by Leonard and Green & Draymond can be easily matched up with Diaw. Starting Splitter would be a disaster.

SupremeGuy
04-03-2015, 06:34 PM
Dude, playoff-Tim Duncan is basically the best part of watching the playoffs. :flag:

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-03-2015, 07:10 PM
Dude, playoff-Tim Duncan is basically the best part of watching the playoffs. :flag:
Keep in mind OP is 2012- fan. Dude thinks Duncan can't post up :lmao

RD2191
04-03-2015, 07:15 PM
Keep in mind OP is 2012- fan. Dude thinks Duncan can't post up :lmao
Tim Duncan has been shit in the post for a couple of seasons now. He goes off against scrubs but against young above average defenders he usually gets destroyed. Do cats play in front of your tv when you watch the Spurs?
Tim is still a beast but his post game is not what it once was. Not even close.

apalisoc_9
04-03-2015, 07:15 PM
Tim Duncan has been shit in the post for a couple of seasons now. He goes off against scrubs but against young above average defenders he usually gets destroyed. Do cats play in front of your tv when you watch the Spurs?

:lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Why do you always get so emotional when someone quotes me? It's cute.

Pink or red buddy?

tholdren
04-03-2015, 07:18 PM
I am not worried about GSW beating SA. I'm not worried about anyone beating SA. The repeat is a lock.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-03-2015, 07:21 PM
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/victor-joseph-espinoza_FULL-sapd.jpg.

RD2191
04-03-2015, 07:24 PM
http://www.canidae.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/blogger/-LTR7W156qNc/UVH0zJGhUqI/AAAAAAAAFIE/g2sLoyD48b0/s1600/cat%2Btv%2Bchristie.jpg

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-03-2015, 07:25 PM
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/victor-joseph-espinoza_FULL-sapd.jpg

You will never get past this. Don't leak your Twitter next time :lol

Tuddy
04-03-2015, 07:26 PM
They won't be able to start green at the 4. Splitter can score on him in the post if the last few months are anything to go by.

RD2191
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/victor-joseph-espinoza_FULL-sapd.jpg

You will never get past this. Don't leak your photo next time :lol
You're one dumb mother fucker if you think anyone believes that's my photo.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
They won't be able to start green at the 4. Splitter can score on him in the post if the last few months are anything to go by.

I don't see why they wouldn't. They are the best team in the league and they will do what made them successful. IMO Diaw has to be up for the challenge.

BillMc
04-03-2015, 07:30 PM

I kind of agree, yet, I have faith McHale would fail to adjust as the series goes on. We'd win in 6 (i'd hope).

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-03-2015, 07:37 PM
I kind of agree, yet, I have faith McHale would fail to adjust as the series goes on. We'd win in 6 (i'd hope).
The Harden/Howard pnR destroyed Portland despite Portland winning that series. Harden worries me because is get ridiculously pissed at all the foul calls.

Emperor
04-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Wish someone would have the balls to just put Curry to the ground atleast once, nothing too crazy just something that'll get him to think otherwise when getting through the paint. Tired of these point guards basically doing whatever they want against the Spurs.

RD2191
04-03-2015, 07:52 PM
Wish someone would have the balls to just put Curry to the ground atleast once, nothing too crazy just something that'll get him to think otherwise when getting through the paint. Tired of these point guards basically doing whatever they want against the Spurs.
For as faggy as Curry is he isn't a flopper. Now a player like chris paul/harden deserve good hard fouls.

Yuixafun
04-03-2015, 08:46 PM

I nominate Baynes

Brazil
04-03-2015, 09:04 PM
Tim struggles against GSW on both end that's a fact but he will play smart

overall tim is the last Spurs im concerned about in POs tbh

TampaDude
04-03-2015, 10:36 PM

Ask Ibaka about Timmy's post game. :lol

Clipper Nation
04-03-2015, 10:42 PM
For as faggy as Curry is he isn't a flopper.

You clearly don't watch him play enough, he flops all the time including on a large percentage of his jump shots. The media has just declared him "likeable" so all the mainstream casual fans pretend he doesn't do it.

Russo21
04-03-2015, 10:51 PM
Never worry about Tim Duncan

SupremeGuy
04-03-2015, 11:23 PM
Tim is still a beast but his post game is not what it once was. Not even close.He doesn't beast every game anymore cause he's saving himself for the playoffs, tbh.

kobyz
04-03-2015, 11:34 PM
Apalisoc is the only guy I'm worried about for the spurs, stop making threads!

RD2191
04-03-2015, 11:37 PM
You clearly don't watch him play enough, he flops all the time including on a large percentage of his jump shots. The media has just declared him "likeable" so all the mainstream casual fans pretend he doesn't do it.
well fuck him then. He deserves some hard fouls.:lol

milkyway21
04-05-2015, 10:01 PM

DUNCAN 24 min 19 pts(6-7 fg), 7 rbds, 2 assts. 1 foul. :rolleyes:

What's the GSW W/L against the Duncan era again ???

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-05-2015, 10:02 PM

pgardn
04-05-2015, 10:07 PM

Visionary type stuff...

Cataract man.

apalisoc_9
04-05-2015, 10:14 PM
Not sure how this thread is funny.

GSW has always been an Issue for tim.

Why are spurs fans so sensitive?

honestfool84
04-05-2015, 10:19 PM
It's funny because it shows what a stupid poster you are. That's all. ^^

ChumpDumper
04-05-2015, 10:20 PM
This thread is hilarious.

Why is OP so sensitive?

apalisoc_9
04-05-2015, 10:21 PM
pretty sure the majority agreed on page 1...

It must be really hard to find a bad basketball take from me if this is what you need to bump..:lol

pgardn
04-05-2015, 10:22 PM
Not sure how this thread is funny.

GSW has always been an Issue for tim.

Why are spurs fans so sensitive?

And you are NOT a Spurs fan?

Malik Hairston
04-05-2015, 10:22 PM
pretty sure the majority agreed on page 1...

It must be really hard to find a bad basketball take from me if this is what you need to bump..:lol

:lmao good point, tbh..

RD2191
04-05-2015, 10:23 PM
This thread is hilarious.

Why is OP so sensitive?
lol @ you calling anyone sensitive after you had to cry to kori to save your ass in the club

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241419&p=7688486#post7688486

RD2191
04-05-2015, 10:23 PM
Part of this is a re-post, I deleted the first thread (along with deleting various posters)...

I'm not sure how it all got started but let's clear a few things up...

1. The man that you all have been Photoshopping into pictures thinking was ChumpDumper is NOT. I'm friends with the real ChumpDumper on Facebook, so I know who he is.

2. The man whose photo you have been using does not post on SpursTalk. He contact me via email after one of you reached out to him on Facebook (thinking he was ChumpDumper). I'm not sure how you guys all messed up this bad. But I VERY strongly suggest if you have any of the photos in your signatures or if you have posted them in threads that I'm not aware of, you delete them immediately.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-05-2015, 10:24 PM

ChumpDumper
04-05-2015, 10:25 PM
lol @ you calling anyone sensitive after you had to cry to kori to save your ass in the club

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241419&p=7688486#post7688486I didn't contact anyone about anything.

It happened pretty much the way I predicted it would months before.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-05-2015, 10:25 PM
Says it's hard to find bad posts of him.
bad post on top of page :rollin

nevitt_&_smrek
04-05-2015, 10:26 PM

Shitter nation calling out other teams for flopping? Is this a fat joke? No one flops more than fake thug Crawfish, little bitch Choke Paul, and Griffin.

ChumpDumper
04-05-2015, 10:26 PM
pretty sure the majority agreed on page 1...Like two guys and one doesn't count.

It must be really hard to find a bad basketball take from me if this is what you need to bump..:lolYou're a terrible poster full of terrible takes..

ChumpDumper
04-05-2015, 10:27 PM
Part of this is a re-post, I deleted the first thread (along with deleting various posters)...

I'm not sure how it all got started but let's clear a few things up...

1. The man that you all have been Photoshopping into pictures thinking was ChumpDumper is NOT. I'm friends with the real ChumpDumper on Facebook, so I know who he is.

2. The man whose photo you have been using does not post on SpursTalk. He contact me via email after one of you reached out to him on Facebook (thinking he was ChumpDumper). I'm not sure how you guys all messed up this bad. But I VERY strongly suggest if you have any of the photos in your signatures or if you have posted them in threads that I'm not aware of, you delete them immediately.Yep, just like I said it would happen.

Your idiot friends didn't listen and got what they paid for.

spurraider21
04-05-2015, 10:28 PM
duncan against the warriors in the stephen curry era

http://i.gyazo.com/f7ff11be0b44d1c197eb808c2e365d4a.png

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Don't forget his take on Splitter here :rollin

RD2191
:lolsnitch

ChumpDumper
04-05-2015, 10:29 PM
:lolsnitch:lol bitter bitch

Why don't you try threatening me again?

RD2191
04-05-2015, 10:31 PM
:lol bitter bitch

Why don't you try threatening me again?
making threats when your koris little bitch:lol

nevitt_&_smrek
04-05-2015, 10:32 PM

Duncan has owned the Warriors since he came into the league, right? They haven't won in your building since Nixon was president.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-05-2015, 10:33 PM

:rollin player fan

apalisoc_9
04-05-2015, 10:43 PM
I didn't know it was 2015..

damn...

TDfan2007
04-05-2015, 10:43 PM

:lol Tim has only had a tough time against GSW since they got Bogut. Before then it was like a feeding trough for him in the paint. Sure, guarding Curry on the pnr is tough, but nobody has been able to do it this season.

I get OP's logic to an extent, but the last person that you should be concerned about is a top 5 GOAT who is still the team's 2nd-best player. Doesn't matter who we play, Timmy will be ready and he'll produce.

ChumpDumper
04-05-2015, 10:51 PM
making threats when your koris little bitch:lolYou're the one who threatened me. :lol

What happened to all that big talk, tough guy? :lol

spurraider21
04-05-2015, 10:52 PM
http://i.gyazo.com/7adbd42c8b5ab2dc7f9691d8c81837ed.png

http://i.gyazo.com/1bfcbb16e0bfbf16dbcb767e678049f5.png

100%duncan
04-05-2015, 10:54 PM
Tim played well earlier. Its just about not forcing things for Tim. Especially against Bogut.

z0sa
04-05-2015, 10:55 PM
I think it is safe to say the OP should stick to the Kawhock sucking.

Floyd Pacquiao
04-05-2015, 10:59 PM
Tim got benched against the warriors in the 13 playoffs because hes too slow guarding pnr's. Luckily the warriors didn't abuse him tonight; me thinks their saving it for the playoffs

RD2191
04-05-2015, 10:59 PM
You're the one who threatened me. :lol

What happened to all that big talk, tough guy? :lol
I feel bad for you handi. Plus I know you'll cry like a bitch to kori.

ChumpDumper
04-05-2015, 11:00 PM
I feel bad for you handi. Plus I know you'll cry like a bitch to kori.You said you weren't afraid of being banned. :lol

So you're afraid now. :lol

TDfan2007
04-05-2015, 11:00 PM
One thing I'm noticing is that Timmy's outside shot is looking better. He's also had some nice moves in the post this month. I think Kawhi/Tiago coming back and taking a lot of the offensive and defensive burden off of Timmy is starting to pay dividends. He looks healthy right now.

TDfan2007
04-05-2015, 11:02 PM
Tim got benched against the warriors in the 13 playoffs because hes too slow guarding pnr's. Luckily the warriors didn't abuse him tonight; me thinks their saving it for the playoffs

Timmy's "benching" in that series is way overplayed. He still averaged over 35 mpg and averaged almost 20 and 10 (which is ridiculous for a then 37 year old...)

RD2191
04-05-2015, 11:04 PM
You said you weren't afraid of being banned. :lol

So you're afraid now. :lol
Not really, I have a life outside of ST unlike you. I do enjoy posting here and talking to fellow spurs fans. Would be a better site without you though.

100%duncan
04-05-2015, 11:09 PM
Not really, I have a life outside of ST unlike you. I do enjoy posting here and talking to fellow spurs fans. Would be a better site without you though.

Must be nice if Kori had your back

RD2191
04-05-2015, 11:11 PM
Must be nice if Kori had your back
Yup.

K...
04-05-2015, 11:18 PM
Not really, I have a life outside of ST unlike you.

Liar

K...
04-05-2015, 11:19 PM
Ps, arguing with chump is the biggest sign of immaturity on this site. He only engages with people who can't let it go. People like Rob Diaz who needs his precious e-respect. Lol, though, outside life:rolleyes

RD2191
04-05-2015, 11:23 PM
K white knighting chump.:lmao

look_at_g_shred
04-05-2015, 11:29 PM
lol

ChumpDumper
04-05-2015, 11:37 PM
Not really, I have a life outside of ST unlike you. I do enjoy posting here and talking to fellow spurs fans. Would be a better site without you though.So you're afraid of getting banned now :lol

Ignignokt
04-05-2015, 11:39 PM
He only argues with chumps who can't let it go...

90k posts

He...

Clipper Nation
04-05-2015, 11:42 PM
Shitter nation calling out other teams for flopping? Is this a fat joke? No one flops more than fake thug Crawfish, little bitch Choke Paul, and Griffin.

Another Lakerfan - who rooted for Divac and Fisher - rushing in to defend their new favorite team.

:cry "Leave Curry alooooone!" :cry

RD2191
04-05-2015, 11:43 PM

90k posts

He...
:lol

RD2191
04-05-2015, 11:44 PM
So you're afraid of getting banned now :lol
I'm afraid of your faggot ass offing yourself if I expose you tbh.

milkyway21
04-05-2015, 11:44 PM

Thanks spurraider for this.. :tu

:toast

Clipper Nation
04-05-2015, 11:45 PM
Ps, arguing with chump is the biggest sign of immaturity on this site. He only engages with people who can't let it go. People like Rob Diaz who needs his precious e-respect. Lol, though, outside life:rolleyes

^ Biggest semen shield on this site ^

wildchild
04-05-2015, 11:45 PM
Luckily the warriors didn't abuse him tonight; me thinks their saving it for the playoffs

Luckly the Warriors didn't abuse any Spurs player tonight. Currry, Green, can go supernova when Tony and Matt are guarding them, fortunately for the Spurs they didn't it.

RD2191
04-05-2015, 11:47 PM
^ Biggest semen shield on this site ^
Dude takes more loads than a dishwasher.

RD2191
04-05-2015, 11:48 PM
Draymond Green played solid defense on boris. I was hoping to see boris beast but it never happened.

ChumpDumper
04-05-2015, 11:49 PM
I'm afraid of your faggot ass offing yourself if I expose you tbh.So now you care about another man. :lol

Malik Hairston
04-05-2015, 11:55 PM

90k posts

He...

:lmao..

Watch out, man, he might report you, tbh..

wildchild
04-05-2015, 11:56 PM
Draymond Green played solid defense on boris. I was hoping to see boris beast but it never happened.

Well, Draymond is a really good defender and Boris can't take advantage of his extra pounds on him but we'll see in playoffs, Bobo's the savvy vet in this matchup.

FkLA
04-06-2015, 12:00 AM
http://i.gyazo.com/7adbd42c8b5ab2dc7f9691d8c81837ed.png

http://i.gyazo.com/1bfcbb16e0bfbf16dbcb767e678049f5.png

42% shooting though. Plus that doesn't exactly show how good he is in the post. I'd be willing to bet he got most of his points through assisted baskets around the rim/jumpers. He's not at his best vs lengthy guys like Bogut in the post, not sure why that is considered an unreasonable take tbh.

RD2191
04-06-2015, 12:01 AM
Well, Draymond is a really good defender and Boris can't take advantage of his extra pounds on him but we'll see in playoffs, Bobo's the savvy vet in this matchup.
Agreed, just surprised me a bit.

ChumpDumper
04-06-2015, 12:02 AM
^He only argues with chumps who can't let it go...

90k posts

He...^He only posts about me now.

And Blake.

RD2191
04-06-2015, 12:04 AM
I smell a rat...

ChumpDumper
04-06-2015, 12:04 AM
I smell a rat...You do live in the valley. It would be noteworthy if you didn't smell stuff like that.

RD2191
04-06-2015, 12:07 AM
You do live in the valley. It would be noteworthy if you didn't smell stuff like that.
Nigga we have possums not rats. Get your shit straight.

ChumpDumper
04-06-2015, 12:08 AM
Nigga we have possums not rats. Get your shit straight.You got all kinds of vermin down there. Don't front.

Johnny RIngo
04-06-2015, 12:09 AM
Luckly the Warriors didn't abuse any Spurs player tonight. Currry, Green, can go supernova when Tony and Matt are guarding them, fortunately for the Spurs they didn't it.

Pop's rotation were very good today - only played Parker and Marco together when Curry/Klay were on the bench. Curry did start to go off on TP in the beginning of the third(scored 13 straight points IIRC) but Pop ended up calling a quick timeout and replacing Tony with Cojo.

RD2191
04-06-2015, 12:09 AM
You got all kinds of vermin down there. Don't front.
I ain't ever seen a rat down here. No lie. Saw some big ass ones up in the panhandle though.

ChumpDumper
04-06-2015, 12:10 AM
I ain't ever seen a rat down here. No lie. Saw some big ass ones up in the panhandle though.Those are prairie dogs.

RD2191
04-06-2015, 12:11 AM
Those are prairie dogs.
Yeah no. Those fuckers ruin fields, I know the difference.

Silver&Black
04-06-2015, 12:20 AM
Fuck all that jazz....

We've got nutria rats where I live. Saw one that must have weighed 40 lbs. a couple weeks back....fucker was huge.

RD2191
04-06-2015, 12:26 AM
Fuck all that jazz....

We've got nutria rats where I live. Saw one that must have weighed 40 lbs. a couple weeks back....fucker was huge.
Naw son, the rats in these corn fields..I don't even. They look like fucking possums.

RD2191
04-06-2015, 12:27 AM
Just Googled nutria rat. You win.

Silver&Black
04-06-2015, 12:29 AM
Just Googled nutria rat. You win.

:lmao yeah....get on my level son.

Swear to god rob....bout shit myself when I saw this fucker. I locked my door I was so scared.....

RD2191
04-06-2015, 12:33 AM

Swear to god rob....bout shit myself when I saw this fucker. I locked my door I was so scared.....
:lmaoI believe you. My grandma used to tell me stories about how rats would steal bags of flour from their cabin back in the day. Watch your back.:lol

spurraider21
04-06-2015, 12:57 AM
42% shooting though. Plus that doesn't exactly show how good he is in the post. I'd be willing to bet he got most of his points through assisted baskets around the rim/jumpers. He's not at his best vs lengthy guys like Bogut in the post, not sure why that is considered an unreasonable take tbh.
it was one series, he's been fine against bogut overall.

T Park
04-06-2015, 01:37 AM

El oh el...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-06-2015, 09:49 AM
Bogut is a great defender.. Has nothing to do with PnR defense

pgardn
04-06-2015, 09:55 AM

Ah you city-ass boys.
Choot em Elizabeth!

pgardn
04-06-2015, 09:59 AM
We can't beat GS in a series without Tim despite his shortcomings.
That is all. So hell yes I worry about Tim. I worry about him NOT playing.

Silver&Black
04-06-2015, 12:04 PM
Ah you city-ass boys.
Choot em Elizabeth!

Even Troy would have been terrified of this rat....

pgardn...I thought it was a beaver at first. It was that damn big.

Seventyniner
04-06-2015, 12:50 PM
I only recall one post-up of Duncan against Bogut, Duncan made a tough turnaround banker with the shot clock low. On the other end, Bogut posted several times against Duncan and short-armed many of them.

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2015, 01:48 AM
That Duncan appreciation thread :cry

Can't even stick to one shtick :lmao