PDA

View Full Version : FSU Beats Miami!

Horry For 3!
09-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Wooooooooo! Fuck yes! Miami lost! :elephant I hate Miami. Many of people picked them to win it all this year. No way! :elephant :smokin

KewlKat00
09-05-2005, 11:13 PM
i am kinda surprised that miami lost, especially after the offseason that florida state had... did hester play?

so appropriate that the game came down to missed field goals...

Horry For 3!
09-05-2005, 11:28 PM
i am kinda surprised that miami lost, especially after the offseason that florida state had... did hester play?

Yeah, Hester played. He did pretty shitty. I don't think he ever ran back any punt, kick return. The FSU's Punter did an awesome job of keeping it away from him. He did get it 3 times, fumbled it twice and got tackled for no gain.

theMUHMEshow
09-06-2005, 08:20 AM

Hester played like HELL! Gosh, was he a mess! Miami should have won that game by 4 tds.

samikeyp
09-06-2005, 08:26 AM
Hester played like HELL! Gosh, was he a mess! Miami should have won that game by 4 tds.

There was a story on ESPN about how Deion worked with Hester in the offseason....it was all an elaborate ruse! :lol Deion should have taught him to catch the ball.