PDA

View Full Version : and the fastest growing religion in the world is.........

Blake
04-03-2015, 11:30 PM
" Islam, the world's fastest-growing faith, will leap from 1.6 billion (in 2010) to 2.76 billion by 2050, according to the Pew study. At that time, Muslims will make up nearly one-third of the world's total projected population of about 9 billion people.

Christianity is expected to grow, too, but not at Islam's explosive rate. The Pew study predicts Christians will increase from 2.17 billion to 2.92 billion, composing more than 31% of the world's population.

This means that by 2050, more than 6 out of 10 people on Earth will be Christian or Muslim. And, for perhaps the first time in history, Islam and Christianity would boast roughly equal numbers.......

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/02/living/pew-study-religion/

RD2191
04-04-2015, 12:04 AM
Interesting. I thought atheism was on the rise.

apalisoc_9
04-04-2015, 12:23 AM
Islam does amaze me tbh..

- The followers aren't your regular sunday goers. They do follow their religion to larger extent than most Christians..

- And I'm still mind blown by the amount of Western converts. I just don't know how it's possible with how Muslims are portrayed in the west.

DMC
04-04-2015, 01:57 AM
" Islam, the world's fastest-growing faith, will leap from 1.6 billion (in 2010) to 2.76 billion by 2050, according to the Pew study. At that time, Muslims will make up nearly one-third of the world's total projected population of about 9 billion people.

Christianity is expected to grow, too, but not at Islam's explosive rate. The Pew study predicts Christians will increase from 2.17 billion to 2.92 billion, composing more than 31% of the world's population.

This means that by 2050, more than 6 out of 10 people on Earth will be Christian or Muslim. And, for perhaps the first time in history, Islam and Christianity would boast roughly equal numbers.......

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/02/living/pew-study-religion/

So eventually when Islam takes over in population, it will become more true... according to the bandwagon fallacy.

DMC
04-04-2015, 01:59 AM
Islam does amaze me tbh..

- The followers aren't your regular sunday goers. They do follow their religion to larger extent than most Christians..

- And I'm still mind blown by the amount of Western converts. I just don't know how it's possible with how Muslims are portrayed in the west.

The same way it's possible for normal people to become vegans. They need to belong to something that puts structure into their lives. Most people live meaningless lives. If you can get them to believe their life can have a meaning, they often will fall for it.

apalisoc_9
04-04-2015, 02:09 AM
The same way it's possible for normal people to become vegans. They need to belong to something that puts structure into their lives. Most people live meaningless lives. If you can get them to believe their life can have a meaning, they often will fall for it.

Sure, but unlike many things..Islam is a demonized religion in the west.

It's not like being Vegan is looked down upon.

You basically open yourself up to discrimination.

Venti Quattro
04-04-2015, 02:14 AM
Islam's advances should not be frowned upon. It is a system of beliefs that are harmless.

Islamic Fundamentalism and Extremism is what's dangerous, and that doesn't constitute all of the Muslims.

Infinite_limit
04-04-2015, 02:18 AM

Let's be honest, who is converting? Women

Rarely convert out of nowhere. It's a process. Step 1 is travelling the ME and becoming intrigued by the exotic culture. Step 2 is falling for a ME man

Asian culture is also exotic but ME people are much more welcoming and the men much more sly than Asian men.

At that point, Western ignorance towards Islam empowers these women. Makes them feel like they are making a difference in the World.

apalisoc_9
04-04-2015, 02:28 AM
Let's be honest, who is converting? Women

Rarely convert out of nowhere. It's a process. Step 1 is travelling the ME and becoming intrigued by the exotic culture. Step 2 is falling for a ME man

Asian culture is also exotic but ME people are much more welcoming and the men much more sly than Asian men.

At that point, Western ignorance towards Islam empowers these women. Makes them feel like they are making a difference in the World.

I've never been to the ME so I don't know...

I just know three guys that were all close friends in HS that recently converted...

I honestly think the attention is serving Islam regardless of how bad it is..

I don't even think the 90's were this bad..Islam is something people didn't even bothered with..

If we want our people to get the hell out of Islam, it would have been a better idea to ignore it.

Infinite_limit
04-04-2015, 02:34 AM

I just know three guys that were all close friends in HS that recently converted...

I don't even think the 90's were this bad..Islam is something people didn't even bothered with..

If we want our people to get the hell out of Islam, it would have been a better idea to ignore it.
These guys have ME ancestry right? Were their parents or atleast grandparents Muslim?

My post above is about White women. Who had 0 connections or even interaction with the religion beforehand.

DMC
04-04-2015, 02:38 AM

People are looking for ways to be offended. If you sat down at my dinner table when I was in high school and said you're a vegetarian, you'd probably not eat, and you'd be looked at like you just said you're a faggot.

There are those real ones and then there are those "it makes me an interesting soul" people. We all know those types, they change their world view every 10 days.

DMC
04-04-2015, 02:40 AM

That's the thing, they were all close friends. The truth is they probably weren't devout in any religion, just wanted a change of scenery. When a person converts because their friend did, how did they actually convert? Did they have an epiphany through osmosis? No, they just switch sides of the plate. That doesn't make them left handed.

apalisoc_9
04-04-2015, 02:43 AM
That's the thing, they were all close friends. The truth is they probably weren't devout in any religion, just wanted a change of scenery. When a person converts because their friend did, how did they actually convert? Did they have an epiphany through osmosis? No, they just switch sides of the plate. That doesn't make them left handed.

My point is that the attention Islam gets serves them in the grand scheme of things.

20 years ago people would have probably adopted a buddhist lifestyle..

Infinite_limit
04-04-2015, 02:45 AM
My point is that the attention Islam gets serves them in the grand scheme of things.

If your friends are not ME ancestry, then yah it is odd.

Otherwise, it has always been an outside influence.

DMC
04-04-2015, 02:49 AM

People look at the devout in any religion and extrapolate that to the entire base of people who claim to believe something exists. It's simply not the case. Devout Muslims, radical ones, are dangerous because they draw a fine line and dare anyone to cross it, and they don't subscribe to the "live an let live" doctrine. However, like Christians, not all who claim to be of that faith are devout. They might do the prayer rug thing now and then, but you don't convert through suggestion to a rigid lifestyle. If you could, there wouldn't be that many obese people in the states.

apalisoc_9
04-04-2015, 02:52 AM
For the record, I don't mind Muslims at all..Some of the kindest people I've met.

Sorry if I sounded like I'm scheming against them.

Infinite_limit
04-04-2015, 02:57 AM
I'm angry that you aren't answering questions

Buddy Mignon
04-04-2015, 01:30 PM

Ummm... vegans spew their doctrine in a fashion much more irritating than religious ididots. There is some great troll material on their forums if you're a meat eating vegan hater.

Aztecfan03
04-04-2015, 08:36 PM
Islam's advances should not be frowned upon. It is a system of beliefs that are harmless.

Islamic Fundamentalism and Extremism is what's dangerous, and that doesn't constitute all of the Muslims.
but a lot of the converts become extremists.

Venti Quattro
04-04-2015, 08:45 PM
but a lot of the converts become extremists.

That's why you have to kill extremism, right?

Pauly D
04-05-2015, 01:50 AM
Aren't these projections usually flawed in that they never consider any huge change or shift in the world or a culture? I wonder how many projections were busts because if 9/11. It's the same with technology. People's ideas decades ago of where technology would be by now are laughable.

SupremeGuy
04-05-2015, 11:04 AM
It's going to be funny when America has a Hispanic majority with a large islamic community. The gays that are crying about not being able to force everyone to cater to them are going to look back and call these the glory days. And women? lol They might as well say bye to having rights. Holy shit America is going to be crazy for a bunch of the far-left communities. :lol The bunch of idiots are setting themselves up for their own demise, tbh.

m>s
04-05-2015, 11:48 AM
It's going to be funny when America has a Hispanic majority with a large islamic community. The gays that are crying about not being able to force everyone to cater to them are going to look back and call these the glory days. And women? lol They might as well say bye to having rights. Holy shit America is going to be crazy for a bunch of the far-left communities. :lol The bunch of idiots are setting themselves up for their own demise, tbh.
Yup, it's my consolation prize. If america falls at least the bastards responsible will suffer greatly.

ohmwrecker
04-05-2015, 12:30 PM
No. Americans will bastardize and adjust everything to a Western mindset just like they do with all Eastern philosophies and disciplines. If money can't be made, it will just fall by the wayside.

Blake
04-06-2015, 10:01 PM
Aren't these projections usually flawed in that they never consider any huge change or shift in the world or a culture? I wonder how many projections were busts because if 9/11. It's the same with technology. People's ideas decades ago of where technology would be by now are laughable.

sure, but at the moment, Islam is the #1 religion on the rise.

Pauly D
04-06-2015, 11:41 PM
No. Americans will bastardize and adjust everything to a Western mindset just like they do with all Eastern philosophies and disciplines. If money can't be made, it will just fall by the wayside.

:cry :cry :cry

Eastern philosophies and disciplines are dog shit anyways

Avante
04-07-2015, 01:10 AM
All I ever hear/read is how many are leaving Islam.

spurraider21
04-07-2015, 02:27 AM
All I ever hear/read is how many are leaving Islam.
based on this thread, i think it's safe to say you hear/read wrong

Avante
04-07-2015, 02:34 AM
based on this thread, i think it's safe to say you hear/read wrong

Do you really believe I'm going to say that knowing how guys like you are dying to....AVANTE IS WRONG YIPPEEEE~!!! Come on little man. Don't you think I 've already......

http://www.aquila-style.com/focus-points/spirituality/shaking-faith/77587/

Dude, why not do stuff like that yourself just once in awhile ok? Check things out, ok?

TONS of...Muslims are leaving Islam....out there, check it out.

spurraider21
04-07-2015, 02:40 AM
Do you really believe I'm going to say that knowing how guys like you are dying to....AVANTE IS WRONG YIPPEEEE~!!! Come on little man. Don't you think I 've already......

http://www.aquila-style.com/focus-points/spirituality/shaking-faith/77587/

Dude, why not do stuff like that yourself just once in awhile ok? Check things out, ok?

TONS of...Muslims are leaving Islam....out there, check it out.
that article gave like 2 examples of individuals who have said they moved on from their faith... whereas the article posted in the OP of this thread actually has statistics and numbers to back it's claim

Avante
04-07-2015, 02:44 AM
that article gave like 2 examples of individuals who have said they moved on from their faith... whereas the article posted in the OP of this thread actually has statistics and numbers to back it's claim

And what did I say? I said all I hear read is Mulims leaving Islam, right?

Stuff like this... (and it's all over the place)

Muslim apologists do their best to silence apostates and their criticism of Islam by throwing out the dreaded “Islamophobia” label. Apostates are people who were once Muslims themselves but have since left the religion for a variety of reasons. Many are left shell-shocked, victims or witnesses to Muslim abuses and violence, and others have simply done the unthinkable- they opened the Qur’an and read it.

Dude, you never check into things. Google...why are Muslims leaving Islam....ok? See what you find. Hell, little guy, youtube it.

educate yourself son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llWpQCQ4jxs

spurraider21
04-07-2015, 03:09 AM
And what did I say? I said all I hear read is Mulims leaving Islam, right?

Stuff like this... (and it's all over the place)

Muslim apologists do their best to silence apostates and their criticism of Islam by throwing out the dreaded “Islamophobia” label. Apostates are people who were once Muslims themselves but have since left the religion for a variety of reasons. Many are left shell-shocked, victims or witnesses to Muslim abuses and violence, and others have simply done the unthinkable- they opened the Qur’an and read it.

Dude, you never check into things. Google...why are Muslims leaving Islam....ok? See what you find. Hell, little guy, youtube it.

educate yourself son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llWpQCQ4jxs
i get the sense you didn't watch this video. i took the time to do so. his entire argument is based on pointing out wikipedia flaws, rather than actually arguing the data.

the only data he brought up is that atheism/agnosticism is growing faster than islam, but if he actually thought for a minute, he'd realize that atheism and agnosticism are NOT religions.

Avante
04-07-2015, 03:14 AM
i get the sense you didn't watch this video. i took the time to do so. his entire argument is based on pointing out wikipedia flaws, rather than actually arguing the data.

the only data he brought up is that atheism/agnosticism is growing faster than islam, but if he actually thought for a minute, he'd realize that atheism and agnosticism are NOT religions.

Let me make something very vey clear, I always watch every video I post, ok?

Dude, why not Google.....why are Muslims leaving Islam? Do you really think I just make shit up knowing how guys like you are? There are tons of articles/videos talking about it. TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop half assing things little guy ok? Stop being a lazy fuck.

This took me 30 seconds.

Iran Muslims not attending mosques
http://www.webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/LK30Ak02.html&;date=2012-11-30

Muslims need to reflect why so many millions are leaving Islam
http://tinyurl.com/ozxad2v

Millions Are Leaving Islam Every Year
http://tinyurl.com/7n2jrk2

Do just a tad bit of homework amigo before running yoiur mouth, got it?

Malik Hairston
04-07-2015, 03:18 AM
I know a ton of people that have converted to Islam, not sure where the poster earlier in the thread got that it's mainly White women:lol..

In my region, there's a large portion of Jamaicans that are converting to Islam, along with Whites, of course..there seems to be a significant number of Russians/Chechyans that are turning to Islam, too..

I'm purely an atheist, but I kind of understand the appeal of Islam for somebody that requires structure and a strong faith..extremist Muslims are probably the worst type of Religious nuts(as you can see with what happened in Afghanistan just 2 weeks ago..Afghanis are scum, to be fair), though..

I have Middle-Eastern Christians/Orthodox in my family, and I'll tell you that nobody hates extremist Islam more than Arab Christians, tbh:lol..

Avante
04-07-2015, 03:25 AM
I know a ton of people that have converted to Islam, not sure where the poster earlier in the thread got that it's mainly White women:lol..

In my region, there's a large portion of Jamaicans that are converting to Islam, along with Whites, of course..there seems to be a significant number of Russians/Chechyans that are turning to Islam, too..

I'm purely an atheist, but I kind of understand the appeal of Islam for somebody that requires structure and a strong faith..extremist Muslims are probably the worst type of Religious nuts(as you can see with what happened in Afghanistan just 2 weeks ago), though..

There is no such thing as radical/extremist Islam. But we dso have moderate Islam. Islam is all about conversion by the sword, violence to non believers, that is Islam.

spurraider21
04-07-2015, 03:27 AM
Let me make something very vey clear, I always watch every video I post, ok?

Dude, why not Google.....why are Muslims leaving Islam? Do you really think I just make shit up knowing how guys like you are? There are tons of articles/videos talking about it. TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop half assing things little guy ok? Stop being a lazy fuck.

This took me 30 seconds.

Iran Muslims not attending mosques
http://www.webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/LK30Ak02.html&;date=2012-11-30

Muslims need to reflect why so many millions are leaving Islam
http://tinyurl.com/ozxad2v

Millions Are Leaving Islam Every Year
http://tinyurl.com/7n2jrk2

Do just a tad bit of homework amigo before running yoiur mouth, got it?
first link is broken

second link cites zero sources, precisely what that 16 minute video you didn't watch was complaining about

the third link makes the following claim without citing sources: Research shows that in fact Bahaism is the fastest growing religion on Earth, not Islam. True, Bahaism is a small religion compared to Islam, but facts are facts.

and then the same article proceeds to make a strawman argument (probably why you like the article, makes the same mistakes you always do) by saying shit like this

Research shows that in fact Bahaism is the fastest growing religion on Earth, not Islam. True, Bahaism is a small religion compared to Islam, but facts are facts.
Well then, Islam is the biggest religion in the world then, correct? Apparently not.

nobody ever claimed its the biggest religion in the world

Avante
04-07-2015, 03:32 AM
first link is broken

second link cites zero sources, precisely what that 16 minute video you didn't watch was complaining about

the third link makes the following claim without citing sources: Research shows that in fact Bahaism is the fastest growing religion on Earth, not Islam. True, Bahaism is a small religion compared to Islam, but facts are facts.

and then the same article proceeds to make a strawman argument (probably why you like the article, makes the same mistakes you always do) by saying shit like this

Research shows that in fact Bahaism is the fastest growing religion on Earth, not Islam. True, Bahaism is a small religion compared to Islam, but facts are facts.
Well then, Islam is the biggest religion in the world then, correct? Apparently not.

nobody ever claimed its the biggest religion in the world

As you totally ignore.....GOOGLE WHY ARE MUSLIMS LEAVING ISLAM.

Dude, there are tons and tons and tons of articles to choose from, tons of videos all saying te same things. Why not learn something foir a change, you seem to get off on being simple. I told you I hear/read about Mulsims leaving Islam, well stupid why not take a couple minutes and look at why I said that? Ok ya dumb fuck?

This is the sort of stuff I;m reading just like I said I was. Want something similiar every day for a month?

In recent years, according to Roman Silantyev (http://www.interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=513), executive secretary of the Inter-religious Council in Russia, an incredible 2.5 million Muslims have converted from Islam to Orthodox Christianity in Russia, while only 2,500 Orthodox have converted to Islam (Orthodox Christians are less likely than the non-Orthodox to leave the flock).
Silantyev said that most of the converts are Muslims by birth who were non-practicing, while Muslims who regularly attend mosque rarely convert. He said that the conversions happen not so much due to proselytization but instead due to the influence of the dominant Russian culture, which is Christian.

In particular, Silantyev noted that after the bestial crime of the Beslan School Massacre in North Ossetia, the number of Muslims in North Ossetia dropped by 50%. Whereas before Muslims were about 35% of North Ossetians, after Beslan, they numbered only about 17.5%. It appears that tens of thousands of Muslims may have accepted baptism after Beslan.
Silantyev stated that even Muslim sources acknowledge that after each major Muslim terrorist incident there, thousands or possibly tens of thousands of Muslims convert to Christianity.

The figures for Africa are even more amazing and come from impeccable Muslim sources who would be the last people on Earth to deceitfully propagandize huge numbers of Muslims converting out. The source is Sheikh Ahmad Al Katani, president of The Companions Lighthouse for the Science of Islamic Law in Libya, an institution that specializing in graduating imams and Islamic preachers.

spurraider21
04-07-2015, 03:36 AM
As you totally ignore.....GOOGLE WHY ARE MUSLIMS LEAVING ISLAM.
you can google literally anything and find something if you are looking for a very specific answer. i can google "UFO's are real" and find thousands of hits. that doesnt mean UFO's are actually real.

i personally couldn't care less about the growth rates of religions. i was brought up christian, but have long been atheist. i really couldn't care less about any of it. but i'm going to go ahead and trust the main article posted here, from CNN, a reputable source, which actually cited its study where it got its data from

Avante
04-07-2015, 03:41 AM
you can google literally anything and find something if you are looking for a very specific answer. i can google "UFO's are real" and find thousands of hits. that doesnt mean UFO's are actually real.

i personally couldn't care less about the growth rates of religions. i was brought up christian, but have long been atheist. i really couldn't care less about any of it. but i'm going to go ahead and trust the main article posted here, from CNN, a reputable source, which actually cited its study where it got its data from

Dude, will you ever figure out I only have a few interests but when it comes to them I have them covered? I know what I'm talking about, something you just refuse to accept. Why?

Tops Card company was the number one football card company in the world. They made mistakes all the time. I've heard Kenny Stabler called a Hall of Famer on CNN.

How much of this does it take?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyD4PjokjTI

spurraider21
04-07-2015, 03:46 AM
Dude, will you ever figure out I only have a few interests but when it comes to them I have them covered? I know what I'm talking about, something you just refuse to accept. Why?

Tops Card company was the number one football card company in the world. They made mistakes all the time. I've heard Kenny Stabler called a Hall of Famer on CNN.
a reporter saying something in passing is different than a fully prepared and edited article which actually cited its sources.

as for "whether i'll figure out that you have your bases covered" i have absolutely no reason to believe that, because i've seen your arguments in the evolution threads. they're terrible, and all the links you post are easily refuted, just like i've done in this thread. you just google/youtube and copy-paste as you go along, hoping some of the shit will stick on the wall.

we already know you are uneducated, and you make a habit of showing that off

Avante
04-07-2015, 04:01 AM
a reporter saying something in passing is different than a fully prepared and edited article which actually cited its sources.

as for "whether i'll figure out that you have your bases covered" i have absolutely no reason to believe that, because i've seen your arguments in the evolution threads. they're terrible, and all the links you post are easily refuted, just like i've done in this thread. you just google/youtube and copy-paste as you go along, hoping some of the shit will stick on the wall.

we already know you are uneducated, and you make a habit of showing that off

Uneducated like you trying to talk music, track, literature. football with me? Wanna talk the history of the sci fi novel? Too uneducated?

Little guy, it isn't real obvious I jack around with the evolution thing because none of us really know shit about it? Come on guy. I'm pretty much poking fun at dummies like you.

You haven't tried to find out the truth about Islam at all, and now look stupid. It's not at all like that CNN bit said it was and if you were educated you'd know that.

Pay attention we have some facts here.,

What does that tell ya half pint?

spurraider21
04-07-2015, 04:06 AM
Uneducated like you trying to talk music, track, literature. football with me? Wanna talk the history of the sci fi novel? Too uneducated?

Little guy, it isn't real obvious I jack around with the evolution thing because none of us really know shit about it? Come on guy. I'm pretty much poking fun at dummies like you.

You haven't tried to find out the truth about Islam and now look stupid. It's not at ll like that CNN bit said it was and if you were educated you'd know that.

Pay attention we have some facts here.,

:lmao you didn't even watch this video

and if you did watch it and still decided to post it here as some kind of "proof"... that probably makes you look even more stupid. this just shows random figures of muslims converting to other religions. it does not cover

a) how many people from other religions convert to islam
b) if the overall number of muslims is growing or declining... you can have 10 million muslims convert to something else, but if 100 million muslims are born in that same year, islam would still be rapidly growing. the "facts" in this video prove nothing

not to mention its a shitty video that was made in 2009 and has nothing to do with a study that was published in 2015

Avante
04-07-2015, 04:10 AM

Why do you do that? We didn't read.....THE EXODUS HAS BEGUN AND NOTHING CAN STOP IT?

Who posts videos they haven't look at? Dude, I like lists and videos you haven't figure that out by now:rolleyes

Dude, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
04-07-2015, 04:15 AM

and if you did watch it and still decided to post it here as some kind of "proof"... that probably makes you look even more stupid. this just shows random figures of muslims converting to other religions. it does not cover

a) how many people from other religions convert to islam
b) if the overall number of muslims is growing or declining... you can have 10 million muslims convert to something else, but if 100 million muslims are born in that same year, islam would still be rapidly growing. the "facts" in this video prove nothing

not to mention its a shitty video that was made in 2009 and has nothing to do with a study that was published in 2015

So you think we've seen some dramatic change, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look dumber than usual, guy.

Ok man 2015.

spurraider21
04-07-2015, 04:16 AM
your problem is you already have your mind made on all these issues. in your mind, you KNOW evolution is fake. you KNOW the big bang is fake. you KNOW islam is declining.

and when provided with facts that might show otherwise, you completely ignore them and run to google/youtube to try to find random articles that agree with what you think you already know. you don't even address the evidence or TRY to argue it. you just deflect by posting something entirely different.

me? i have no horse in this race. i dont care about religion/christianity/islam. i was given an article that cited its source and provided data to support its claim. i find it persuasive. you are just posting the first shits you find on google/youtube and i have alreayd been able to dissect all their flaws in about a minute each. it's pathetic.

Avante
04-07-2015, 04:26 AM
your problem is you already have your mind made on all these issues. in your mind, you KNOW evolution is fake. you KNOW the big bang is fake. you KNOW islam is declining.

and when provided with facts that might show otherwise, you completely ignore them and run to google/youtube to try to find random articles that agree with what you think you already know. you don't even address the evidence or TRY to argue it. you just deflect by posting something entirely different.

me? i have no horse in this race. i dont care about religion/christianity/islam. i was given an article that cited its source and provided data to support its claim. i find it persuasive. you are just posting the first shits you find on google/youtube and i have alreayd been able to dissect all their flaws in about a minute each. it's pathetic.

Then there's always reality.....

After 9/11 I got real curious about what would cause anyone to act like that, so I decided to educate myself on the Middle East/Mohammad/Islam, that was 30 books ago. I have done the research and do keep with what is going on. Something you don't seem to do. I know all there is know about the origins of Islam, who Mohammad was, what is going on right now today. How you can't see that..???

As far as evolution goes, all of us can totally poke gigantic holes in it as you know....right? Same with the big bang...right? So why act like we can't?

I have read tons of stuff guy, ok?

http://www.ibnzura.com/answer.php?lang=en&id=91002&q=Is_the_Muslim_population_shrinking?

Stupid, you can't talk about a ton of stuff with me, trust me, so cool this stupid...uneducated...ok?

spurraider21
04-07-2015, 04:36 AM
again, you can't refute anything i actually said. i explained why each article/video you posted was flawed. instead of countering, you just spam yet another article/video. this is your entire method of arguing, which gets tiresome.

spurraider21
04-07-2015, 04:39 AM
:lol from what you posted... how on earth did they get to this conclusion?

United Nations (UN) predictions for Yemen in 2050 changed from 102 million to 62 million inhabitants, which is a correction of 40%, because it was 102 million. Muslim population in Lebanon will grow till 2023, then it will shrink indefinitely afterwards. In general the Muslim population will grow till before 2030, and then it will shrink. Islam is not able to grow by conversion, as in Christianity. According to sociological and demographical survey of American Muslims by the respected Muslim sociologist Dr. Ilyas Ba-Yunus, 75% of New Muslim converts in the United States leave Islam within a 3 years.

Avante
04-07-2015, 04:55 AM
again, you can't refute anything i actually said. i explained why each article/video you posted was flawed. instead of countering, you just spam yet another article/video. this is your entire method of arguing, which gets tiresome.

Why do you think we see so much of this stuff all saying the same things? Dude, you have no idea how many video/articles are out there telling the same story, why? All of them are wrong?

What you do is no matter what I say it must be wrong, why? I'm probably the most knowlegeable poster here if we take into consideration all the things I know about and you fight it tooth and nail. Your...Avante Betting Tracker....was an epic fail, it didn't go like you thought it would, that didn't send a message?

I told you I hear/read about Muslims leaving Islam, well was I wrong? It's all over the place why not open your eyes, ok?

Educate yourself guy because I have about this, you look stupid trying to fake it.

Google...Why Are Muslims Leaving Islam......or shut the fuck up, ok?

Avante
04-07-2015, 05:08 AM
:lol from what you posted... how on earth did they get to this conclusion?

United Nations (UN) predictions for Yemen in 2050 changed from 102 million to 62 million inhabitants, which is a correction of 40%, because it was 102 million. Muslim population in Lebanon will grow till 2023, then it will shrink indefinitely afterwards. In general the Muslim population will grow till before 2030, and then it will shrink. Islam is not able to grow by conversion, as in Christianity. According to sociological and demographical survey of American Muslims by the respected Muslim sociologist Dr. Ilyas Ba-Yunus, 75% of New Muslim converts in the United States leave Islam within a 3 years.

Why not question...

will leap from 1.6 billion (in 2010) to 2.76 billion by 2050,

Why so much of this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f92Nx4u-SMQ

Wake the fuck up, ok?

Avante
04-07-2015, 06:27 AM
How could anyone follow a monster like this?

During the year 628 A.D., eight men from the clan of Uraynah, came to Medina. They became Muslims. While there they got sick. Muhammad prescribed a medicine for them: he told them to drink camel milk and camel urine. After the men got better, they brutally murdered the shepherd of the camels, stole the camels, and tried to escape. Muhammad sent an armed party of 20 men after them. They were caught and brought back to Medina. There, Muhammad pronounced their judgment: their eyes were branded with hot irons, then plucked out, their hands and feet were cut off, and then, while still alive, they were thrown out on the hot desert to die.

Avante
04-07-2015, 06:51 AM
This is pretty much what I got out of those 30 books I read on Islam. This is how things really are. Anyone not seeing this has never read the Koran or knows anything about Islam. This is Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9yug4o6G08

So many books on the subject, so many dying over it. Just turn on CNN, and there it is everyday, something about some stupid BOOM, or a rhreat of violence from Islam.

How could anyone not get this?

I could post something diffferent about violence in Islam every day for a year and never post the same thing twice. It amazing.

Blake
04-07-2015, 08:13 AM
.. 1Muslims are the fastest-growing major religious group, largely because they have the highest fertility rate and the youngest population. As a result, the Muslim population is expected to increase from 1.6 billion people (23% of the world’s population as of 2010) to 2.76 billion people (30% of all people in 2050). At mid-century, Muslims will nearly equal Christians – the world’s largest religious group – in size.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/02/7-key-changes-in-the-global-religious-landscape/

Basically the study is saying muslims are becoming muslims because they're brought up in it is the way I'm reading it

elbamba
04-07-2015, 09:29 AM

I know I am generalizing, but atheists do not have children at the same rate as Christians and Muslims.

z0sa
04-07-2015, 09:59 AM
The problem with being atheist is it sucks. That's why I'm deist. I prefer to have faith in a right and wrong "faith" based contingency.

spurraider21
04-07-2015, 10:43 AM
Why do you think we see so much of this stuff all saying the same things? Dude, you have no idea how many video/articles are out there telling the same story, why? All of them are wrong?

What you do is no matter what I say it must be wrong, why? I'm probably the most knowlegeable poster here if we take into consideration all the things I know about and you fight it tooth and nail. Your...Avante Betting Tracker....was an epic fail, it didn't go like you thought it would, that didn't send a message?

I told you I hear/read about Muslims leaving Islam, well was I wrong? It's all over the place why not open your eyes, ok?

Educate yourself guy because I have about this, you look stupid trying to fake it.

i have also googled "aliens kidnapped me" and found thousands of results. what do you think we should make of that? until you google "aliens kidnapping people"... STFU

Why not question...

will leap from 1.6 billion (in 2010) to 2.76 billion by 2050,

Why so much of this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f92Nx4u-SMQ

Wake the fuck up, ok?
i do question it. i question the entirety of the article since they dont cite any sources as to where they get their numbers from, or explain how they project them

How could anyone follow a monster like this?

During the year 628 A.D., eight men from the clan of Uraynah, came to Medina. They became Muslims. While there they got sick. Muhammad prescribed a medicine for them: he told them to drink camel milk and camel urine. After the men got better, they brutally murdered the shepherd of the camels, stole the camels, and tried to escape. Muhammad sent an armed party of 20 men after them. They were caught and brought back to Medina. There, Muhammad pronounced their judgment: their eyes were branded with hot irons, then plucked out, their hands and feet were cut off, and then, while still alive, they were thrown out on the hot desert to die.

i get it. you dont like islam. but that has nothing to do with its number of followers or why it's growing

This is pretty much what I got out of those 30 books I read on Islam. This is how things really are. Anyone not seeing this has never read the Koran or knows anything about Islam. This is Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9yug4o6G08

So many books on the subject, so many dying over it. Just turn on CNN, and there it is everyday, something about some stupid BOOM, or a rhreat of violence from Islam.

How could anyone not get this?

I could post something diffferent about violence in Islam every day for a year and never post the same thing twice. It amazing.
same as above. you dont like islam, and thats fine. but that has nothing to do with whether or not its growing

spurraider21
04-07-2015, 10:45 AM

again, you can never argue the merits. you just try to deflect. i challenged the accuracy of the links you posted, and explained why. you have yet to respond to those directly, instead make these sweeping general statements. avante, tell me why i was wrong in one of my specific critiques on the articles. explain why the articles with no sources cited should be taken seriously

Blake
04-07-2015, 10:59 AM

I'm sure it is, but since it's not a religion, I guess it got excluded from this survey/study

Blake
04-07-2015, 11:01 AM
The problem with being atheist is it sucks. That's why I'm deist. I prefer to have faith in a right and wrong "faith" based contingency.

what's the advantage of being a deist

spurraider21
04-07-2015, 11:05 AM
what's the advantage of being a deist
i get that there is a rationale to deism, Chinook went at length about it back when he was a regular poster in the club. but yeah, i dont see some inherent advantage or why its "better"

z0sa
04-07-2015, 11:06 AM
Like I said... a contingency. I like to believe there's an afterlife of some kind, it is comforting for me personally. You and other atheists probably consider that a failing, hell I almost consider it one myself, but I gave up trying to outsmart my feelings on this subject. I'm happier believing in a greater power and that's that.

Blake
04-07-2015, 11:10 AM
Like I said... a contingency. I like to believe there's an afterlife of some kind, it is comforting for me personally. You and other atheists probably consider that a failing, hell I almost consider it one myself, but I gave up trying to outsmart my feelings on this subject. I'm happier believing in a greater power and that's that.

Well if you're not a Christian, where are you getting the notion of an after life from?

z0sa
04-07-2015, 11:11 AM
Well if you're not a Christian, where are you getting the notion of an after life from?

My imagination.

Blake
04-07-2015, 11:20 AM
My imagination.

K...might as well:tu

Avante
04-07-2015, 12:12 PM
ISIS is the worst thing that could happen to Islam. Now the world will see it at it's very worst and the violence that is Islam will be on display more than ever. It will get to a point when no decent person will want to be associated with it. A time when calling yourself a Muslim is a bad word.

Blake
04-07-2015, 01:04 PM
ISIS is the worst thing that could happen to Islam. Now the world will see it at it's very worst and the violence that is Islam will be on display more than ever. It will get to a point when no decent person will want to be associated with it. A time when calling yourself a Muslim is a bad word.

The Christian Bible is just as violent.

and I can't see someone like Hakeem Olajuwon ever breaking away from Islam because of ISIS.

cantthinkofanything
04-07-2015, 01:07 PM
The Christian Bible is just as violent.

Sure but modern day Christians seem to have evolved past any violent instructions.

and I can't see someone like Hakeem Olajuwon ever breaking away from Islam because of ISIS.

too bad the 1995 WCF aren't being played now. Christian DRob vs. ISIS Hakeem

Blake
04-07-2015, 01:10 PM
Sure but modern day Christians seem to have evolved past any violent instructions.

Same with modern day Muslims.

Avante
04-07-2015, 01:13 PM
Mohammad was a murderer, a tyrant. He had people killed. That wasn't Jesus.

Who today is killing people in the name of Jesus? How about in the name of Allah?

If polled right now today on the worlds most violent religion it will be Islam.

cantthinkofanything
04-07-2015, 01:13 PM
Same with modern day Muslims.

except not all of them.

Avante
04-07-2015, 01:17 PM
except not all of them.

There are more violent Muslioms right now today than any other religion, only a fool wouldn't know this. I could turn on the tv right now and inside 30 mintes there will be something about violence and Muslims.

Blake
04-07-2015, 01:24 PM
except not all of them.

Same with christianity

Blake
04-07-2015, 01:28 PM
Mohammad was a murderer, a tyrant. He had people killed. That wasn't Jesus.

Who today is killing people in the name of Jesus? How about in the name of Allah?

Well there were this thing called the Crusades....

ChumpDumper
04-07-2015, 01:31 PM
Whenever Avante says "tons" of this or "tons" of that, you can tell he's just making shit up.

Avante
04-07-2015, 01:37 PM
Is this sad to watch or watch. poor little guys, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So owned it's comical, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone out there knows we have billions of people who believe in some God. Everyone out there is well aware of the overwelming amount of violence we see today because of Islam.

Then we have those two idiots.

ChumpDumper
04-07-2015, 01:39 PM
You can tell Avante is worried when he feels compelled to repeatedly declare victory.

Blake
04-07-2015, 01:45 PM
Is this sad to watch or watch. poor little guys, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So owned it's comical, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone out there knows we have billions of people who believe in some God. Everyone out there is well aware of the overwelming amount of violence we see today because of Islam.

Then we have those two idiots.

The details emerging about Scott Roeder, the man charged in Sunday's fatal shooting of Dr. George Tiller inside Tiller's church in Wichita, Kan., suggest ties to a loosely organized domestic terror network known as the Army of God, which has long engaged in harassment of and violence against abortion providers like Tiller as well as lesbians and gays.........

http://www.southernstudies.org/2009/06/abortion-doctor-killer-a-soldier-in-terrorist-army-of-god.html

cantthinkofanything
04-07-2015, 01:47 PM
Same with christianityPlease show me something analogous to the quickly growing number of Islamic fanatical groups.

Blake
04-07-2015, 02:01 PM
Please show me something analogous to the quickly growing number of Islamic fanatical groups.

Tell you what I'll do....

out of the 1.6+ billion muslims in the world, give me a number (from a reliable source) that are terrorists, and I'll research how many Christian terrorists there are and we'll compare notes.

Blake
04-07-2015, 02:05 PM
And then when we figure out that Islam probably has a bigger number of worldwide terrorists, I'll ask you guys what you want to do about Islam here in the United States.

....so be thinking ahead at how you want to wipe out all muslims here.

Aztecfan03
04-07-2015, 02:06 PM
Well there were this thing called the Crusades....
which were responses to muslim attacks...

ChumpDumper
04-07-2015, 02:09 PM
which were responses to muslim attacks...At first I guess, then the Christians who went to help the other Christians from being attacked by Muslims attacked those Christians who asked for help. So what does that say about Christians?

Blake
04-07-2015, 02:12 PM
Christians just helping Christians

ChumpDumper
04-07-2015, 02:13 PM
By raping and killing them and taking their stuff.

cantthinkofanything
04-07-2015, 04:05 PM
Tell you what I'll do....

out of the 1.6+ billion muslims in the world, give me a number (from a reliable source) that are terrorists, and I'll research how many Christian terrorists there are and we'll compare notes.

Not what I said. I said that the number of Islamic extremest groups is growing. ISIS is well funded and has taken over cities and committed gross atrocities against humanity in the process. Boko Harem has kidnapped hundreds or maybe thousands of young girls that are being raped.

What Christian groups are doing anything similar right now?

Blake
04-07-2015, 04:13 PM
Not what I said. I said that the number of Islamic extremest groups is growing. ISIS is well funded and has taken over cities and committed gross atrocities against humanity in the process. Boko Harem has kidnapped hundreds or maybe thousands of young girls that are being raped.

What Christian groups are doing anything similar right now?

You gave me two Islamic extremist groups. You really need me to find you two Christian extremist groups?

I gave one earlier. In 2009 the Army of God killed an abortion doctor. I'll go find another.

boutons_deux
04-07-2015, 04:15 PM
"ISIS is well funded and has taken over cities and committed gross atrocities against humanity in the process."

the USA is well funded and has invaded, destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan with gross atrocities against humanity in the process, 100Ks of civilians killed and Ms turned into refugees, and destabilized the region allowing ISIS (created from Bremer firing Saddam army), etc to arise.

Blake
04-07-2015, 04:17 PM
" The*Lord's Resistance Army*(LRA), also known as the*Lord's Resistance Movement, is a Christian extremist religious movement which operated in northern*Uganda*and*South Sudan. Originally known as the United Holy Salvation Army and Uganda Christian Army/Movement, its stated goals include ruling Uganda according to the*Ten Commandments.[6]*It is listed as a terrorist group by the*United States.[7]Since 2005, there have been claims that the group has entered*the Democratic Republic of Congo, and in 2007 it was reported that it was in*Central African Republic.[8]*The LRA has been accused of widespread*human rights*violations, including*murder,*abduction,*mutilation,*child-sex slavery, and*forcing children to participate in hostilities.[9][10]"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army

Two.

Avante
04-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Main article: List of Islamic terrorist attacks (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/List_of_Islamic_terrorist_attacks)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/14/WTC3.jpg/220px-WTC3.jpg (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/File:WTC3.jpg)
The outer skin of World Trade Center (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/World_Trade_Center) Tower Two that remained standing after an Islamist terrorist attack orchestrated by Al-Qaeda (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Al-Qaeda).

18 April 1983 - 1983 United States embassy bombing (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/1983_United_States_embassy_bombing) 63 killed, 120 wounded.
23 October 1983 - 1983 Beirut barracks bombing (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombing) 305 killed, 75 wounded.
26 February 1993 – World Trade Center bombing (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing), New York City. Six killed.
13 March 1993 – 1993 Bombay bombings (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/1993_Bombay_bombings). Mumbai (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Mumbai), India. 250 dead, 700 injured.
28 July 1994 – Buenos Aires (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Buenos_Aires), Argentina (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Argentina). Vehicle suicide bombing attack (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/AMIA_bombing) against AMIA (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Asociaci%C3%B3n_Mutual_Israelita_Argentina) building, the local Jewish community representation. 85 dead, more than 300 injured.
24 December 1994 – Air France Flight 8969 (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Air_France_Flight_8969) hijacking in Algiers (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Algiers) by three members of Armed Islamic Group of Algeria (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Armed_Islamic_Group_of_Algeria) and another terrorist. Seven killed, including the hijackers.
25 June 1996 – Khobar Towers bombing (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Khobar_Towers_bombing), 20 killed, 372 wounded.
17 November 1997 – Luxor attack (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Luxor_massacre), six terrorists attack tourists at Egypts famous Luxor Ruins. 68 foreign tourists killed.
14 February 1998 – Bombing in Coimbatore (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/1998_Coimbatore_bombings), Tamil Nadu (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Tamil_Nadu), India. 13 bombs explode within a 12 km radius. 46 killed and over 200 injured.
7 August 1998 – 1998 United States embassy bombings (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/1998_United_States_embassy_bombings) in Tanzania and Kenya. 224 dead. 4000+ injured.
4 September 1999 – A series of bombing attacks (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings) in several cities of Russia, nearly 300 killed.
12 October 2000 – Attack on the USS Cole (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/USS_Cole_bombing) in the Yemeni port of Aden.
11 September 2001 (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/September_11_attacks) – Four planes hijacked (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Aircraft_hijacking) and crashed into World Trade Center (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/World_Trade_Center), The Pentagon (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/The_Pentagon) and into a field in Shanksville (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Shanksville) by 19 hijackers. 2,977 killed and over 6,000 injured.[251] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-251)
13 December 2001 – Suicide attack on Indian parliament (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/2001_Indian_Parliament_attack) in New Delhi by Pakistan-based Islamist terrorist organizations, Jaish-E-Mohammad and Lashkar-e-Toiba. Aimed at eliminating the top leadership of India and causing anarchy in the country. 7 dead, 12 injured.
27 March 2002 – Suicide bomb (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Passover_massacre) attack on a Passover (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Passover) Seder in a Hotel in Netanya, Israel (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Netanya). 30 dead, 133 injured.
30 March 2002 and 24 November 2002 - Attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/2002_Raghunath_temple_attacks), India. Total 25 dead.
24 September 2002 – Machine gun attack on Hindu temple in Ahmedabad (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Ahmedabad), India. 31 dead, 86 injured.[252] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-252)[253] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-253)
12 October 2002 – Bombing in Bali nightclub (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/2002_Bali_bombings). 202 killed, 300 injured.[254] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-afp-254)
16 May 2003 – Casablanca Attacks (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/2003_Casablanca_bombings) – Four simultaneous attacks in Casablanca (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Casablanca) killing 33 civilians (mostly Moroccans) carried by Salafia Jihadia (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Salafia_Jihadia).
11 March 2004 – Multiple bombings (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings) on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured (alleged link to Al-Qaeda).
1 September 2004 - Beslan school hostage crisis (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Beslan_school_hostage_crisis), approximately 344 civilians including 186 children killed.[255] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-last_casualty-255)[256] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-256)
2 November 2004 – The murder of Theo van Gogh (film director) (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)) by Amsterdam-born jihadist Mohammed Bouyeri (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Mohammed_Bouyeri).[257] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-257)
5 July 2005 - Attack at the Hindu Ram temple (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/2005_Ram_Janmabhoomi_attack_in_Ayodhya) at Ayodhya (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Ayodhya), India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Hinduism). 6 dead.
7 July 2005 – Multiple bombings in London Underground (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings). 53 killed by four suicide bombers. Nearly 700 injured.
23 July 2005 – Bomb attacks at Sharm el-Sheikh (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/2005_Sharm_el-Sheikh_attacks), an Egyptian resort city, at least 64 people killed.
29 October 2005 – 29 October 2005 Delhi bombings (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/29_October_2005_Delhi_bombings), India. Over 60 killed and over 180 injured in a series of three attacks in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Diwali) festival.[258] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-258)
9 November 2005 – 2005 Amman bombings (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/2005_Amman_bombings). a series of coordinated suicide attacks on hotels in Amman, Jordan (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Amman). Over 60 killed and 115 injured.[259] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-259)[260] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-260) Four attackers including a husband and wife team were involved.[261] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-261)
7 March 2006 – 2006 Varanasi bombings (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/2006_Varanasi_bombings), India. A series of attacks in the Sankatmochan Hanuman temple (http://www.spurstalk.com/w/index.php?title=Sankatmochan_Hanuman_temple&action=edit&redlink=1) and Cantonment Railway Station in the Hindu (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Hindu) holy city of Varanasi (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Varanasi). 28 killed and over 100 injured.[262] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-262)
11 July 2006 – 11 July 2006 Mumbai train bombings (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/11_July_2006_Mumbai_train_bombings), Mumbai (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Mumbai), India; a series of seven bomb blasts that took place over a period of 11 minutes on the Suburban Railway in Mumbai. 209 killed and over 700 injured.
14 August 2007 – Qahtaniya bombings (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/2007_Qahtaniya_bombings): Four suicide vehicle bombers massacred nearly 800 members of northern Iraq's Yazidi sect in the deadliest Iraq war (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Iraq_war)'s attack to date.
26 July 2008 – 2008 Ahmedabad bombings (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/2008_Ahmedabad_bombings), India. Islamic terrorists detonate at least 21 explosive devices in the heart of this industrial capital, leaving at least 56 dead and 200 injured. A Muslim group calling itself the Indian Mujahideen claims responsibility. Indian authorities believe that extremists with ties to Pakistan and/or Bangladesh are likely responsible and are intent on inciting communal violence.[263] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-263) Investigation by Indian police led to the eventual arrest of a number of terrorists suspected of carrying out the blasts, most of whom belong to a well-known terrorist group, the Students Islamic Movement of India (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Students_Islamic_Movement_of_India).[264] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-264)
13 September 2008 – Bombing series in Delhi (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/13_September_2008_Delhi_bombings), India. Pakistani extremist groups plant bombs at several places including India Gate (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/India_Gate), out of which the ones at Karol Bagh, Connaught Place (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Connaught_Place,_New_Delhi) and Greater Kailash (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Greater_Kailash) explode leaving around 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by another attack (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/27_September_2008_Delhi_blast) two weeks later at the congested Mehrauli area, leaving 3 people dead.
26 November 2008 – Muslim extremists kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in a series of coordinated attacks (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/2008_Mumbai_attacks) on India's largest city and financial capital, Mumbai (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Mumbai). The government of India blamed Pakistan based militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Lashkar-e-Taiba) and stated that the terrorists killed/caught were citizens of Pakistan (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Pakistan), a claim which the Pakistani government has refused. Ajmal Kasab (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Ajmal_Kasab), one of the terrorists, was caught alive.[265] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-265)[266] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-266)
25 October 2009. Baghdad (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Baghdad), Iraq (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Iraq). During a terrorist attack (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/25_October_2009_Baghdad_bombings), two bomber vehicles detonated in the Green Zone, killing at least 155 people and injuring 520.
28 October 2009 – Peshawar (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Peshawar), Pakistan (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Pakistan). A car bomb is detonated (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/28_October_2009_Peshawar_bombing) in a woman exclusive shopping district, and over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
3 December 2009 – Mogadishu (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Mogadishu), Somalia (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Somalia). A male suicide bomber disguised as a woman detonates in a hotel meeting hall. The hotel was hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students when the blast went off, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.[267] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-267)
1 January 2010 – Lakki Marwat (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Lakki_Marwat), Pakistan (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Pakistan). A suicide car bomber (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/2010_Lakki_Marwat_suicide_bombing) drove his explosive-laden vehicle into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people.[268] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-268)
1 May 2010 - New York, New York, USA. Faisal Shahzad (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Faisal_Shahzad), an Islamic (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Islamic) Pakistani American (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Pakistani_American) who received U.S. citizenship in December 2009, attempted to detonate a car bomb (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Car_bomb) in Times Square (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Times_Square) working with the Pakistani Taliban (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Pakistani_Taliban) or Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Tehrik-i-Taliban_Pakistan).
13 May 2011 - Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Tehrik-i-Taliban_Pakistan) claimed attacks on two mosques simultaneously belonging to the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Ahmadiyya_Muslim_Community), killing nearly 100 and injuring many others.[269] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-269)
13 July 2011 - Three bombs exploded at different locations in Mumbai (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/13_July_2011_Mumbai_bombings), perpetrated by Indian Mujahideen (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Indian_Mujahideen).
11 September 2012 - 2012 Benghazi Attack (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/2012_Benghazi_Attack) On the evening of September 11, 2012, Islamic militants attacked the American diplomatic mission at Benghazi, in Libya, killing U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and Sean Smith, U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer.[270] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-270)
15 April 2013 - Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Boston_Marathon_Bombings) set off two pressure cooker bombs at the finish line of the 2013 Boston Marathon (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/2013_Boston_Marathon) and killed three people.
22 May 2013 - 2 Nigerian men attack and kill British Soldier, Lee Rigby (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby) in Woolwich, London, UK.[271] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-271)
22 September 2013 - 61 civilians, 6 Kenyan soldiers, and 5 attackers die in the Westgate shopping mall attack (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Westgate_shopping_mall_attack).
1 March 2014 Kunming attack (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack) - Kunming (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Kunming), China (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/China). A group of knife-wielding Uyghur attackers stormed Kunming Railway Station, killing 29 civilians and wounding 143 people. 4 of the attackers were shot dead.
7 January 2015 - Charlie Hebdo shooting (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting) - Two masked gunmen armed with Kalashnikov rifles and shotguns stormed the headquarters of the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo) in Paris. They shot and killed 12 people, and wounded 11 others.

U.S. State Department list[edit (http://www.spurstalk.com/w/index.php?title=Islamic_terrorism&action=edit&section=59)]

Main article: U.S. State Department list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/U.S._State_Department_list_of_Foreign_Terrorist_Or ganizations)

Google/youtube.....Islam a religioin of violence....see what ya find.

cantthinkofanything
04-07-2015, 04:22 PM
You gave me two Islamic extremist groups. You really need me to find you two Christian extremist groups?

I gave one earlier. In 2009 the Army of God killed an abortion doctor. I'll go find another.

but

cantthinkofanything
04-07-2015, 04:23 PM
"ISIS is well funded and has taken over cities and committed gross atrocities against humanity in the process."

the USA is well funded and has invaded, destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan with gross atrocities against humanity in the process, 100Ks of civilians killed and Ms turned into refugees, and destabilized the region allowing ISIS (created from Bremer firing Saddam army), etc to arise.

LOL.

Avante
04-07-2015, 04:24 PM
Anyone who reads a paper, watches the news MUST know about the realities of Islamic violence in the world today, how anyone could not see it...???????????

The Koran has scripture after scripture after scripture of.....violence to those dreaded infidels.

Blake
04-07-2015, 04:29 PM
Anyone who reads a paper, watches the news MUST know about the realities of Islamic violence in the world today, how anyone could not see it...???????????

The Koran has scripture after scripture after scripture of.....violence to those dreaded infidels.

so yes or no, you want to outlaw Islam in the United States

Avante
04-07-2015, 04:41 PM
Not even a fraction of the vilolence found in the Koran.

The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/002-qmt.php#002.191) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran (http://www.noblequran.com/translation/surah2.html)) The historical context (http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Muhammad/myths-mu-medina-persecution.htm) of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did (http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Muhammad/myths-mu-mecca-tolerance.htm)). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/002-qmt.php#002.244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/002-qmt.php#002.216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans (http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Muhammad/myths-mu-raid-caravans.htm) for loot.

Quran (3:56) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/003-qmt.php#003.056) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/003-qmt.php#003.151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/004-qmt.php#004.074) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/004-qmt.php#004.076) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/004-qmt.php#004.089) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/004-qmt.php#004.095) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward " This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is this Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse). Allah will allow the disabled into Paradise, but will provide a larger reward to those who are able to kill in his cause.

Quran (4:104) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/004-qmt.php#004.104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/005-qmt.php#005.033) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/008-qmt.php#008.012) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this

At what point do some of you figure this shit out? We have a bunch of men (women not allowed a voice***) who can't talk about shit all fucked up in a primitive world. Come on midgets, damn~~~~~~~~~~

***who here has a mom. wife, sister, girlfriend who would play that silly ass bullshit?

Blake
04-07-2015, 04:49 PM

Stop dodging

Avante
04-07-2015, 05:01 PM

Stop dodging

This is your last chance little man, ok? Don't fuck it up. If you start with your big ass mouth we are done, you got that? No more of your stupid bullshit, ok?

We can't outlaw any religion, it's too late and you know this. All we can do now is try our best to know who the ones too stupid to figure all that kill kiill kill shit was written a long long time ago and ain;t got shit to do with today.

Blake
04-07-2015, 05:22 PM
We can't outlaw any religion, it's too late and you know this. All we can do now is try our best to know who the ones too stupid to figure all that kill kiill kill shit was written a long long time ago and ain;t got shit to do with today.

Well that goes for any religion

ohmwrecker
04-07-2015, 05:23 PM
:cry :cry :cry

Eastern philosophies and disciplines are dog shit anyways

I didn't give my opinion on eastern philosophies. You're the one scared of Islam, numbnuts.

Avante
04-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Well that goes for any religion

How many religions are causing the problems that Islam is today? Come on Blake are you really not seeing what's going on?

Infinite_limit
04-07-2015, 05:28 PM
How many religions are causing the problems that Islam is today?
USA has started 3 Wars since 1991. USA is a Christian country.

So Christianity

Avante
04-07-2015, 05:30 PM
USA has started 3 Wars since 1991. USA is a Christian country.

So Christianity

So you are another one who never reads a paper or watchs the news.

Blake
04-07-2015, 05:32 PM
How many religions are causing the problems that Islam is today? Come on Blake are you really not seeing what's going on?

I've just rattled off two Christian terrorist groups. Did you really not see them?

Avante
04-07-2015, 05:35 PM
I've just rattled off two Christian terrorist groups. Did you really not see them?

I can rattle off over 100 Islamic terrorists groups. Why totally ignore all those violent Koran verses? Why act like you don't hear the news or read a paper?

Dude, all dogs will bite, ok? Then we have the pit bull, alright?

I have read about 30 books on the Middle East/Mohammad and Islam. I'm telling it it's on a whole other level of stupidity and violence. I know what I;m talking about so cool the silliness, ok?

Infinite_limit
04-07-2015, 05:38 PM
I can rattle off over 100 Islamic terrorists groups. Why totally ignore all those violent Koran verses? Why act like you don't hear the news or read a paper?

ISIS beheads a small number of people on their soil
USA mobilizes hundreds of thousands of troops and invades foreign soils

Which is worse?

Avante
04-07-2015, 05:40 PM
ISIS beheads a small number of people on their soil
USA mobilizes hundreds of thousands of troops and invades foreign soils

Which is worse?

You cannot be this dumb, wow!

Pauly D
04-07-2015, 05:48 PM
I didn't give my opinion on eastern philosophies. You're the one scared of Islam, numbnuts.

Why would I ever be scared of that? I mean it's not as if a huge chunk of the globe is willingly living in the middle ages for the sake of Islam

Pauly D
04-07-2015, 05:51 PM
I didn't know our evil invading armed forces indoctrinated their conquered territories with the bible...

ohmwrecker
04-07-2015, 08:53 PM
Avante whipping out his stupid pit bull analogy again.

ChumpDumper
04-07-2015, 09:02 PM

The Koran has scripture after scripture after scripture of.....violence to those dreaded infidels.How come they haven't killed you.?

ChumpDumper
04-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Dude, all dogs will bite, ok? Then we have the pit bull, alright?https://llwproductions.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/a-baby-and-a-pit-bull-animated-gif.gif

Blake
04-08-2015, 09:10 AM
I can rattle off over 100 Islamic terrorists groups. Why totally ignore all those violent Koran verses?

We're all well aware of violent Koran verses and your intense fear of muslims and pit bulls.

Blake
04-08-2015, 09:24 AM

I have read about 30 books on the Middle East/Mohammad and Islam. I'm telling it it's on a whole other level of stupidity and violence. I know what I;m talking about so cool the silliness, ok?

" The Almighty promises us that if we train ourselves to give in times of ease and hardship, our sustenance will increase. Giving awakens our souls and triggers genuine concern for the well-being of others. Priority is given to feeding the poor and the needy, as that is one of the best acts in Islam.

Giving from what we are given from The Provider and Owner of everything not only releases us from the disease of want but also reminds us that everything belongs to Allah (swt) and must be used for the well-being of all of humanity.

We will never attain righteousness until we spend what we love, loving for our brothers and sisters what we love for ourselves.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “Protect yourself from hell-fire even by giving a piece of date as charity.”

(Al-Bukhari and Muslim)The personal sacrifice of giving one’s possessions, no matter how small, for the sake of helping those in need is a blessing and means purifying our souls and wealth. From a drop of water to gardens of fruit we must remember that everything in this world is loaned to us for a brief period of time. The true test is the test of giving the given.

“Allah, the Exalted, says, ‘Spend, O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you.’” – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) (Al-Bukhari and Muslim). How will you give today?– Nabeelah Naeem, Islamic Relief USA

http://www.irusa.org/blog/the-importance-of-charity-and-giving-in-islam/

Avante
04-08-2015, 01:09 PM
We're all well aware of violent Koran verses and your intense fear of muslims and pit bulls.

If you really think a gang of four/five young men of obvious Middle Eastern heritage don't get a....hmmmm?.....from others on a plane, you don't get out much.

And, if you don't think a pit bull standing across the street looking at you as ya grab the mail is the same as some other dog, you know nothing about dogs.

Avante
04-08-2015, 01:10 PM
" The Almighty promises us that if we train ourselves to give in times of ease and hardship, our sustenance will increase. Giving awakens our souls and triggers genuine concern for the well-being of others. Priority is given to feeding the poor and the needy, as that is one of the best acts in Islam.

Giving from what we are given from The Provider and Owner of everything not only releases us from the disease of want but also reminds us that everything belongs to Allah (swt) and must be used for the well-being of all of humanity.

We will never attain righteousness until we spend what we love, loving for our brothers and sisters what we love for ourselves.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “Protect yourself from hell-fire even by giving a piece of date as charity.”

(Al-Bukhari and Muslim)The personal sacrifice of giving one’s possessions, no matter how small, for the sake of helping those in need is a blessing and means purifying our souls and wealth. From a drop of water to gardens of fruit we must remember that everything in this world is loaned to us for a brief period of time. The true test is the test of giving the given.

“Allah, the Exalted, says, ‘Spend, O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you.’” – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) (Al-Bukhari and Muslim). How will you give today?– Nabeelah Naeem, Islamic Relief USA

http://www.irusa.org/blog/the-importance-of-charity-and-giving-in-islam/

You really do need to bone up on Islam, dead serious.

Google....Mohammad...actually learn about who this guy was, ok? He had eyes gouged out. Head, arms, legs chopped off. This is a religion leader? Who is the leader of Islam, who do many aspire to be like?

Blake
04-08-2015, 02:01 PM
If you really think a gang of four/five young men of obvious Middle Eastern heritage don't get a....hmmmm?.....from others on a plane, you don't get out much.

Lol "gang"

And, if you don't think a pit bull standing across the street looking at you as ya grab the mail is the same as some other dog, you know nothing about dogs.

are pit bulls the only dogs you are afraid of?

Blake
04-08-2015, 02:04 PM
You really do need to bone up on Islam, dead serious.

Google....Mohammad...actually learn about who this guy was, ok? He had eyes gouged out. Head, arms, legs chopped off. This is a religion leader? Who is the leader of Islam, who do many aspire to be like?

You need to bone up on christianity, dead serious.

Google "old testament laws"

Get back to me after you do.

Avante
04-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Lol "gang"

are pit bulls the only dogs you are afraid of?

They are the only dogs we constantly hear/read bad things about.

Avante
04-08-2015, 04:04 PM
You need to bone up on christianity, dead serious.

Google "old testament laws"

Get back to me after you do.

When did we starting talking about Christianity?

Are you telling me you really don't watch the news or read the paper? So you know nothing about the problems we are having with Islam right now?

Blake
04-08-2015, 04:05 PM
They are the only dogs we constantly hear/read bad things about.

That's not what i asked.

Avante
04-08-2015, 04:07 PM
That's not what i asked.

Pit bulls are the only dogs I would worry about. Since I carry a very sharp illegal knife I'm not afraid of any dog.

Blake
04-08-2015, 04:12 PM
Pit bulls are the only dogs I would worry about.

You need to bone up on German shepherds and about 25 other breeds that have been known to turn on their owners

Blake
04-08-2015, 04:15 PM
When did we starting talking about Christianity?

Are you telling me you really don't watch the news or read the paper? So you know nothing about the problems we are having with Islam right now?

Fuck man. YES, I'm aware of Islamic terrorist groups.

Are YOU aware of how violent the Bible is?

Avante
04-08-2015, 04:26 PM
You need to bone up on German shepherds and about 25 other breeds that have been known to turn on their owners

Blake, why do you work so damn hard at this? Are you now telling me you don't know about pit bulls and the violence? I have no doubts if "I" say...ain't sex great?...you'd argue that. Come on guy, stop the silliness, ok? Everyone knows about pit bulls, ok?

Avante
04-08-2015, 04:29 PM
Fuck man. YES, I'm aware of Islamic terrorist groups.

Are YOU aware of how violent the Bible is?

When are Christians beheading anyone? How many Christian suicide bombers have we seen? How many Christians ramming into building in NY?

I could turn the tv on right now and inside an hour find something about Islam and violence and we see that every single day. Do we see that over Christianity, well?

Blake
04-08-2015, 04:29 PM
Smh fuck you're dense.

Just keep on thinking christianity = good, Islam = bad while you worry about turban wearing gangstas at the airport.

Blake
04-08-2015, 04:31 PM
When are Christians beheading anyone? How many Christian suicide bombers have we seen? How many Christians ramming into building in NY?

I could turn the tv on right now and inside an hour find something about Islam and violence and we see that every single day. Do we see that over Christianity, well?

what's the latest on Islam and violence that you've seen?

Avante
04-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Smh fuck you're dense.

Just keep on thinking christianity = good, Islam = bad while you worry about turban wearing gangstas at the airport.

Dense is totally ignoring what we are all seeing right now with Islam. How you don't see it is amazing.

Avante
04-08-2015, 04:35 PM
what's the latest on Islam and violence that you've seen?

I 'll go find something right now but before I do...

Educate yourself about pit bulls, you don't seem to understand that.....either.

State pit bull fatality mapsView Google Maps of states with the highest number of pit bull fatalities.

Texas (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=108192749593590792990.00046d2e24f771e82421e&z=7)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
California (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=108192749593590792990.00045e70b5097f149c065&z=6)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Georgia (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204325558281052090423.00049be52788400e6c430&ll=32.7688,-83.243408&spn=6.71341,11.25&z=7)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Florida (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204325558281052090423.00049ac12bcc2b3f98819&ll=28.410728,-83.122559&spn=6.268871,7.877197&z=7)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Illinois (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Welsh,+LA&gl=us&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204325558281052090423.00049c04a04f2c5c27a9b&ll=38.556757,-87.890625&spn=5.32585,8.4375&z=7)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Michigan (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204325558281052090423.00049cf80e2951c944908&ll=43.992815,-84.715576&spn=6.196416,11.228027&z=7)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
South Carolina (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204325558281052090423.00049bf044790b98c1eb3&ll=34.216345,-80.189209&spn=6.602339,11.25&z=7)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
North Carolina (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204325558281052090423.00049bf05e287f3727855&ll=35.746512,-79.958496&spn=6.480344,11.25&z=7)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Ohio (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204325558281052090423.00049c200a765b303e18b&ll=40.262761,-82.831421&spn=3.068272,5.130615&z=8)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
New York (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204325558281052090423.00049c48273aa3d5d2833&z=9)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png

Watch list statesReview watch list states that have a growing number of pit bull fatalities.

Alabama (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204325558281052090423.00049c04c2f0a57caa5e 1&msa=0&ll=32.62087,-86.693115&spn=7.297561,10.250244)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Arizona (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204325558281052090423.0004ab39dae9a95acda2 e&msa=0&ll=34.822823,-111.467285&spn=6.969019,10.140381)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Arkansas (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204325558281052090423.0005042c21a0ffe79dd6 d&msa=0)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Kentucky (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204325558281052090423.0004b7021e436518b288 7&msa=0&ll=37.83148,-85.704346&spn=6.983016,11.12915)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Louisianna (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204325558281052090423.00049c1a3889088071e5 d&msa=0)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Mississippi (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204325558281052090423.00049c04b55262f320c7 8&msa=0&ll=32.583849,-89.868164&spn=7.448494,11.12915)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Pennsylvania (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204325558281052090423.0004b584842df543eed2 8&msa=0)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png

BSL statistics and reportsBreed-specific law statisticsReview statistics, reports and posts about successful breed-specific laws (BSL).

Successful BSL 2005 to 2014 (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2010/06/cities-with-successful-pit-bull-laws.html)
Dramatic Decline in Attacks by Pit Bulls Since Pawtucket Adopted Pit Bull Ban in 2004 (2013) (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2013/09/dramatic-decline-in-attacks-by-pit-bulls-since-pawtucket-pit-bull-ban.html)
Vote in Miami-Dade County to Repeal Pit Bull Ban Fails by Wide Margin (2012) (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2012/08/miami-dade-county-upholds-pit-bull-ban.html)
New Canadian Study Shows Pit Bull Bans Result in Fewer Hospitalizations (2012) (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2012/07/new-canadian-study-shows-pit-bull-bans.html)
Texas Doctors Produce Study: Mortality, Mauling and Maiming by Vicious Dogs (2011) (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2011/05/texas-doctors-produce-study-mortality.html)

Special reports and videosReview a collection of recent special reports, posts and videos by DogsBite.org.

Ongoing Report: Pit Bulls Lead 'Bite' Counts Across U.S. Cities and Counties (2008 to 2014) (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2009/07/pit-bulls-lead-bite-counts-across-us.html)
Video: 30-Year Anniversary of Historic Pit Bull Attack Victim and The Village of Tijeras Pit Bull Ban (2014) (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2014/03/30-year-anniversary-of-historic-pit-bull-attack-victim-angela-hands.html)
Report: Texas Dog Bite Fatalities, Jan. 1, 2005 to Feb. 17, 2013 (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2013/03/report-texas-dog-bite-fatalities-8-year-review.html)
Beyond the Interview: Essay of a Fatal Pit Bull Mauling (2013) (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2013/07/beyond-the-interview-essay-of-a-fatal-pit-bull-mauling.html)
Banning Pit Bulls Saves Lives and Protects the Innocent - Colleen Lynn, Guest Columnist (2013) (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2013/05/colleen-lynn-featured-as-guest-columnist-support-pit-bull-ban.html)

subscribe | Learn more (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/dogsbite-subscribe-email-list.php)

Follow
DogsBite
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/trans.png (https://www.facebook.com/dogsbite.org)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/trans.png (https://twitter.com/dogsbite)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/trans.png (https://plus.google.com/105305591343406197031/)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/trans.png (http://feeds.feedburner.com/dogsbite/TEMF)
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/donate-short.png (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/dogsbite-donate.php)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/CDC-resume-tracking-dog-bite-fatalities-sidebar.gif (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2014/07/nonprofits-urge-cdc-track-richer-data-for-dog-bite-fatalities.html)
Find a Dog
Bite Lawyer (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/dog-bite-attorney-directory.php)
In the Attorney
Directory at
DogsBite.org

Avante
04-08-2015, 04:39 PM
This took a matter of seconds.

March 31 2015

Oyasiqur Rhaman is latest of three secular bloggers in Bangladesh to be attacked and killed in public by men who feel they are defending Islam; some bloggers in activist community vow to continue battle for hearts and minds of country's young people, but many others are discontinuing blogs or considering seeking asylum in other countries. MORE (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/31/world/asia/suspects-held-in-hacking-death-of-bangladeshi-blogger.html?ref=topics)

Blake, I'm going to tell right now, this is the one ya really need to take a seat and watch, ok? You are like a bug vs a windsheild here, ok? Totally outgunned,, alright?

The amount of Islamic killings, violence, terror is on a whole other level than any religion, not that that's what it even really is. I could go on and on for months just takling Islamic terror, trust me.....ok?

Blake
04-08-2015, 04:43 PM
This was 90 miles away from me:

" Last Friday, Larry McQuilliams was*shot and killed*by police after unleashing a campaign of violence in Austin, Texas, firing more than 100 rounds in the downtown area before making a failed attempt to burn down the Mexican Consulate. The only casualty was McQuilliams himself, who was felled by officers when he entered police headquarters, but the death toll could have been far greater: McQuilliams, who was called a “terrorist” by Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo, had several weapons, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, and a map pinpointing 34 other buildings as possible targets — including several churches.While the impetus for McQuilliams’ onslaught remains unclear, local authorities recently announced that he may have been motivated by religion — but not the one you might think. According to the*Associated Press, police officers who searched McQuilliams’ van found a copy of “Vigilantes of Christendom,” a book connected with the Phineas Priesthood, an American white supremacist movement that claims Christian inspiration and opposes interracial intercourse, racial integration, homosexuality, and abortion

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/12/04/3599271/austin-shooter-christian-extremism/

Blake
04-08-2015, 04:45 PM
Out of all the terrorist attacks in America from 1970-2005, what percent do you think were Muslim?

Serious question. Give a number.

Avante
04-08-2015, 04:50 PM
Out of all the terrorist attacks in America from 1970-2005, what percent do you think were Muslim?

Serious question. Give a number.

Blake, what % of Americans are Muslims? I'm talking world wide...OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!

You honestly don't get this at all do you? You don't keep up with the right now, do you? How could anyone try and argue Islamic terror?

Blake, you really do need to do your homework, ok son?

Google....the worlds most violent religion.....ok? I'd post you a ton of videos all talking just like I am but you are too lazy to learn anything so ya stay ...duh!

The amount of this sort of thing out there is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YG_mqZJKcM

Blake, I'm gussing you're just...gotta mess with Avante, a MUST....right? You don't actually not understand Islam, right? The amount of violence/killings attached to it are overwelming, you do know this, right?

Blake
04-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Blake, what % of Americans are Muslims? I'm talking world wide...OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!

You mentioned a gang on an airplane, so no, you're not just talking worldwide.

But hey, since you're such an Islam expert, tell us who the main victims of worldwide Islamic terrorist attacks are.

Avante
04-08-2015, 05:33 PM
You mentioned a gang on an airplane, so no, you're not just talking worldwide.

But hey, since you're such an Islam expert, tell us who the main victims of worldwide Islamic terrorist attacks are.

This is where you always make your mistake, you start questioning me, why? I rattle off all that football stuff over there and you..STILL...don't get it. I mention I have read a ton of books on Islam, what you don't believe me? Why does it always come down to...."oh yeah well tell me?"...with you? Are you ever going to figure out I'm an older guy who likes to read? Why this..CONSTANT...need to challenge that? Blake, why do you struggle sooooo damn hard with this? Well?

And, I'm talking to you not us, ok?

I noticed you totally ignored my thing about the pit bull and violence, why?

The whole world is watching Islamic terrorism right now, are you really not seeing this?

Blake, give up this...I MUST PROVE AVANTE WRONG...ok little man? It makes ya look weird, ok?

I say....Georgia will be just fine with Nick Chubb stepping into. What do you do...."oh yeah, well he only averaged...

How did that go son? Dude, I knew about Chubb in HS, Ok? A stud!

Try learning some things instead of the constant battle, ok?

Avante
04-08-2015, 06:37 PM
This is the guy so many Muslims try to immulate....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q43dQExp7ww

And you really do need to bone up on the Crusades you don't appear to know what that was actually all about....either. You ever actually studied anything about any of this Blake?

Here's a fantastic read for guys like you.....The Politically Correct Guide to Islam and the Crusades...by Robert Spencer.

Stop trying to talk about things you know nothing about vs those who do, ok Blake?

Blake
04-08-2015, 07:40 PM
This is where you always make your mistake, you start questioning me, why? I rattle off all that football stuff over there and you..STILL...don't get it. I mention I have read a ton of books on Islam, what you don't believe me? Why does it always come down to...."oh yeah well tell me?"...with you? Are you ever going to figure out I'm an older guy who likes to read? Why this..CONSTANT...need to challenge that? Blake, why do you struggle sooooo damn hard with this? Well?

And, I'm talking to you not us, ok?

I noticed you totally ignored my thing about the pit bull and violence, why?

The whole world is watching Islamic terrorism right now, are you really not seeing this?

Blake, give up this...I MUST PROVE AVANTE WRONG...ok little man? It makes ya look weird, ok?

I say....Georgia will be just fine with Nick Chubb stepping into. What do you do...."oh yeah, well he only averaged...

How did that go son? Dude, I knew about Chubb in HS, Ok? A stud!

Try learning some things instead of the constant battle, ok?

All that and you didn't answer the simple question.

I'm asking you to answer the question to make sure you're understand what I'm saying. It makes me more certain you get my point before i make it.

ChumpDumper
04-08-2015, 11:03 PM
I 'll go find something right now but before I do...

Educate yourself about pit bulls, you don't seem to understand that.....either.

State pit bull fatality mapsView Google Maps of states with the highest number of pit bull fatalities.

Texas (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=108192749593590792990.00046d2e24f771e82421e&z=7)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
California (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=108192749593590792990.00045e70b5097f149c065&z=6)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Georgia (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204325558281052090423.00049be52788400e6c430&ll=32.7688,-83.243408&spn=6.71341,11.25&z=7)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Florida (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204325558281052090423.00049ac12bcc2b3f98819&ll=28.410728,-83.122559&spn=6.268871,7.877197&z=7)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Illinois (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Welsh,+LA&gl=us&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204325558281052090423.00049c04a04f2c5c27a9b&ll=38.556757,-87.890625&spn=5.32585,8.4375&z=7)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Michigan (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204325558281052090423.00049cf80e2951c944908&ll=43.992815,-84.715576&spn=6.196416,11.228027&z=7)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
South Carolina (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204325558281052090423.00049bf044790b98c1eb3&ll=34.216345,-80.189209&spn=6.602339,11.25&z=7)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
North Carolina (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204325558281052090423.00049bf05e287f3727855&ll=35.746512,-79.958496&spn=6.480344,11.25&z=7)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Ohio (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204325558281052090423.00049c200a765b303e18b&ll=40.262761,-82.831421&spn=3.068272,5.130615&z=8)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
New York (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204325558281052090423.00049c48273aa3d5d2833&z=9)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png

Watch list statesReview watch list states that have a growing number of pit bull fatalities.

Alabama (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204325558281052090423.00049c04c2f0a57caa5e 1&msa=0&ll=32.62087,-86.693115&spn=7.297561,10.250244)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Arizona (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204325558281052090423.0004ab39dae9a95acda2 e&msa=0&ll=34.822823,-111.467285&spn=6.969019,10.140381)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Arkansas (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204325558281052090423.0005042c21a0ffe79dd6 d&msa=0)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Kentucky (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204325558281052090423.0004b7021e436518b288 7&msa=0&ll=37.83148,-85.704346&spn=6.983016,11.12915)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Louisianna (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204325558281052090423.00049c1a3889088071e5 d&msa=0)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Mississippi (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204325558281052090423.00049c04b55262f320c7 8&msa=0&ll=32.583849,-89.868164&spn=7.448494,11.12915)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png
Pennsylvania (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204325558281052090423.0004b584842df543eed2 8&msa=0)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/balloon-background-icon.png

BSL statistics and reportsBreed-specific law statisticsReview statistics, reports and posts about successful breed-specific laws (BSL).

Successful BSL 2005 to 2014 (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2010/06/cities-with-successful-pit-bull-laws.html)
Dramatic Decline in Attacks by Pit Bulls Since Pawtucket Adopted Pit Bull Ban in 2004 (2013) (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2013/09/dramatic-decline-in-attacks-by-pit-bulls-since-pawtucket-pit-bull-ban.html)
Vote in Miami-Dade County to Repeal Pit Bull Ban Fails by Wide Margin (2012) (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2012/08/miami-dade-county-upholds-pit-bull-ban.html)
New Canadian Study Shows Pit Bull Bans Result in Fewer Hospitalizations (2012) (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2012/07/new-canadian-study-shows-pit-bull-bans.html)
Texas Doctors Produce Study: Mortality, Mauling and Maiming by Vicious Dogs (2011) (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2011/05/texas-doctors-produce-study-mortality.html)

Special reports and videosReview a collection of recent special reports, posts and videos by DogsBite.org.

Ongoing Report: Pit Bulls Lead 'Bite' Counts Across U.S. Cities and Counties (2008 to 2014) (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2009/07/pit-bulls-lead-bite-counts-across-us.html)
Video: 30-Year Anniversary of Historic Pit Bull Attack Victim and The Village of Tijeras Pit Bull Ban (2014) (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2014/03/30-year-anniversary-of-historic-pit-bull-attack-victim-angela-hands.html)
Report: Texas Dog Bite Fatalities, Jan. 1, 2005 to Feb. 17, 2013 (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2013/03/report-texas-dog-bite-fatalities-8-year-review.html)
Beyond the Interview: Essay of a Fatal Pit Bull Mauling (2013) (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2013/07/beyond-the-interview-essay-of-a-fatal-pit-bull-mauling.html)
Banning Pit Bulls Saves Lives and Protects the Innocent - Colleen Lynn, Guest Columnist (2013) (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2013/05/colleen-lynn-featured-as-guest-columnist-support-pit-bull-ban.html)

subscribe | Learn more (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/dogsbite-subscribe-email-list.php)

Follow
DogsBite
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/trans.png (https://www.facebook.com/dogsbite.org)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/trans.png (https://twitter.com/dogsbite)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/trans.png (https://plus.google.com/105305591343406197031/)http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/trans.png (http://feeds.feedburner.com/dogsbite/TEMF)
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/donate-short.png (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/dogsbite-donate.php)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/img/CDC-resume-tracking-dog-bite-fatalities-sidebar.gif (http://blog.dogsbite.org/2014/07/nonprofits-urge-cdc-track-richer-data-for-dog-bite-fatalities.html)
Find a Dog
Bite Lawyer (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/dog-bite-attorney-directory.php)
In the Attorney
Directory at
DogsBite.orghttp://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2632381/pitbull-bunny-o.gif

Avante
04-09-2015, 12:39 AM
All that and you didn't answer the simple question.

I'm asking you to answer the question to make sure you're understand what I'm saying. It makes me more certain you get my point before i make it.

Trying to debate/argue Islamic violence at all tells me you don't understand anything about this. So why bother with your silliness? That's like trying to sell someday women sprinters will, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake do just argue things to just argue things? You never seem to actually understand anything. So limited it's comical.

You have this real need to try and prove everyone EVERYONE wrong all the time. What's weird about that is you're simply not that knowledgeable/intelligent to play that. I usually laugh at you most the time because you do try sooooooooooo hard. But you just don't know enought, ok?

Avante
04-09-2015, 01:42 AM
There is no end to this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2m338cRXRM

Why do we see so much negativity associated with Islam?

ChumpDumper
04-09-2015, 02:06 AM
There is no end to this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2m338cRXRM

Why do we see so much negativity associated with Islam?Because you look for it in stupid YouTubes.

Blake
04-09-2015, 08:11 AM
Trying to debate/argue Islamic violence at all tells me you don't understand anything about this. So why bother with your silliness? That's like trying to sell someday women sprinters will, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake do just argue things to just argue things? You never seem to actually understand anything. So limited it's comical.

You have this real need to try and prove everyone EVERYONE wrong all the time. What's weird about that is you're simply not that knowledgeable/intelligent to play that. I usually laugh at you most the time because you do try sooooooooooo hard. But you just don't know enought, ok?

Tldr. All i see is you carrying pitchforks and torches to the local mosque.

Avante
04-09-2015, 10:51 AM
Tldr. All i see is you carrying pitchforks and torches to the local mosque.

I'm out in my Fortress of Solitude (garage) knocking out some bench when Judy ....you need to come see this. I reply....ok, as soon as finish. She....it's happening right now, ya need to see this.

Yep, the 9/11 bombings. Now what have we seen out of Islam since then? How many people have died because of a bunch of crazed relgious fanatics stuck in primitive times?

Blake, do you have seem reason other than...I MUST ALWAYS DISAGREE WITH AVANTE....for your stance on this? You really aren't seeing what everyone else is? Dude, have you ever read anything at all about that world over there? Do you know anything at all about who Mohammad was?

Why totally ignore those videos, why totally ignore my knowledge about this? Islam is all about world dominance, you don't understand that?

This is like the Nick Chubb deal. you had no idea who he even was while I knew all about him. You saw how stupid ya looked there, well you are doing it again.

Blake
04-09-2015, 11:00 AM
Yep, the 9/11 bombings. Now what have we seen out of Islam since then? How many people have died because of a bunch of crazed relgious fanatics stuck in primitive times?

I don't readily know. How many?

Wild Cobra
04-09-2015, 11:25 AM
I think the fastest growing religion in the world is Climastrology. It has multiplied by thousands of percentages in the last few decades.

Avante
04-09-2015, 03:37 PM
I don't readily know. How many?

Why not comment on those videos, ok? You appear too lazy Blake to every actually learn anything. This why ya come off as not knowing shit, ok?

Tell me what you think of what is being said there, ok? If you don't wanna be bothered then don't bother me, got it? I take the time.

Blake
04-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Why not comment on those videos, ok? You appear too lazy Blake to every actually learn anything. This why ya come off as not knowing shit, ok?

Tell me what you think of what is being said there, ok? If you don't wanna be bothered then don't bother me, got it? I take the time.

Lol irony.

If you can't answer your own question, then go fuck yourself, fatty.

Avante
04-09-2015, 05:57 PM
Lol irony.

If you can't answer your own question, then go fuck yourself, fatty.

Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Blake, what do you think about what is being said in those videos, well?

Blake
04-09-2015, 06:51 PM
I'm not gonna watch your Islamophobic videos, fatty.

I get that Islam can be inherently violent. I've said this ad nauseum.

but it can also be peaceful.

Just like christianity can be inherently violent or peaceful, depending on how you want to read the Bible.

This is just too hard for you to get, isn't it.

Avante
04-09-2015, 06:57 PM
I'm not gonna watch your Islamophobic videos, fatty.

I get that Islam can be inherently violent. I've said this ad nauseum.

but it can also be peaceful.

Just like christianity can be inherently violent or peaceful, depending on how you want to read the Bible.

This is just too hard for you to get, isn't it.

You aren't going to do anything little man that's why you don't know anything. You can't even watch a video that tells you what I'm telling you.

You're an idiot Blake and this is why I talk to you, it's fun kicking a dumb fuck like you around. You can't compare any religion to Islam when it comes to violence, but being a lazy fuck you don't know that.

Dude, do you read the paper, watch the news? How could you not see what everyone else is, well? Stop with the stupid shit, ok little fella?

One more thing, Blake don't be talking IQ, ok? You really don't wanna do that, ok?