PDA

View Full Version : Parker has been pretty good lately...

horsielove
04-04-2015, 06:34 AM
First off all, I am a non-player/bias SPURS fan and all I can say is that this March, Parker has been playing really good lately. I really think he should continue playing as a role player and not act like the alpha he once was. Kawhi is now THE man.

Parker has been awesome so far. Keep it up Tony! Ignore the haters. :toast

ducks
04-04-2015, 12:30 PM
Parker has been good when splitter sets the picks others can not do it for some reason

dabom
04-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Keep it up Tony.

TrainOfThought5
04-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Parker could be the best Role player since Kobe Bryant.

KL2
04-04-2015, 01:30 PM
He is playing well offensively, much to be desired defensively. However, in relation to his contract, he's playing pretty terrible.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-04-2015, 01:44 PM
He is playing well offensively, much to be desired defensively. However, in relation to his contract, he's playing pretty terrible.
You better hope Kawhi leads this team to 50 wins next year with that max contract or else you will be run off this site for all your shit talk.

K...
04-04-2015, 07:40 PM

since you are not a spurs fan you have no right to bitch about the contract. He's a legacy, we take care of our players.

ElNono
04-04-2015, 07:43 PM
If Tony can play like the last couple of weeks for the next 3 seasons, his contract is fine, tbh... it's the ugly, slow mid-January TP that we all would like to forget...

horsielove
04-05-2015, 01:15 AM

I bet you didn't complain when Parker was beasting with a cheap contract huh? I don't give a shit about contracts. As long as the team is playing well, and winning, i'm ok with it.